i saw their prices which stated $39.95 a month so I only wanted one month so gave my credit card number. Of course they did not put $39.95 U.S. so I was hit for $51.01 N.Z. plus another 61c for what I ...
oceans of people dating site is a front for waggon loads of nigerians trying to con you out of your money. google should look into it and stop them advertising on google for their dating site. every email ...
I signed up for this dating website that caters to geeks. In order to do anything but fill out the profile you have to provide a credit card. This is not made clear up front as they claim their is a ...
Late one night I half filled out a form on "E.Love" and thought - this is stupid. Never finished the form. Since then I have received over 7 to 10 calls a day from this company. I answered once (so I know ...
Common questions about dating websites in 2013
- What is the official dating websites complaints number?
- How can I file a complaint with dating websites online in 2013?
- What is the executive dating websites email address for complaints?
- How can I write a good dating websites complaint letter?
- Should I file a complaint with dating websites corporate headquarters?
- Does dating websites have a hotline I can call with problems?
If you are looking for the 2013 dating websites complaint number, consumer dispute form, or email address, visit the reviews above to search dating websites customer complaints.
Moderated by Chrissy Jamie.