Facebook Customer Service

Contact Facebook Corporate

Toll free phone number: 650-543-4800

Facebook is the world's largest social network. So, you might expect them to have a busy complaint department. The most common way to contact Facebook with a complaint is by visiting their help center. They have provided a wide range of customer resources for your use. You can also call Facebook customer service using the phone number 650-543-4800, although that is not the best way to complain.

There really is no customer hotline, at least not one they disclose. Another social media option would be to mention Facebook on twitter, if you want to do so then use their company profile. In case you want to write a complaint letter to CEO Mark Zuckerberg, the official corporate address is 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park California, 94025. The headquarters are very nice and located in the heart of Silicon Valley. It is not difficult to find if you ever find yourself in the area.

Some of the more common Facebook complaints include hacked accounts, login problems, profile bans, stalking, and content moderation. Ultimately, because Facebook is so large sometimes contacting customer service means lengthly delays and lots of automated forms. While Facebook is still free as a service, many people have high expectations for he level of support they expect from the social network.

Facebook Contact Information

• Facebook headquarters address

• 1 Hacker Way
    • Menlo Park
    • CA 94025

650-543-4800

Browse reviews of other Social Media

Top Facebook Complaints

Trying to get on Facebook andit says account is disabled. Please belp me get my Facebook account back to running. Miss the interaction from friends

Some woman keep messaging and trying to spoil our family life and when we keep blocking that person she make several fake accounts and messaging. As of now 12 fake accounts.

I posted a video and it was deleted. I didn’t delete it. The message says I only shared it with a small group. I’m guessing Facebook deleted it? Can you explain why?

I have been given a ban from posting, because I responded to a user who falsely accused me of being a vile racist.

Why am I banned and not him

I Am an 82 year old, disabled, and Facebook is my contact with the outside world

Please respond and reinstate my account....this is so unfair .

Apparently one is not allowed to call a rapist of a certain mid-eastern ideology what they are. When asked for a review my request was denied.

I have been banned for a week. I do not know why so how am I able to learn what not to post in the future. Vague facebook terms such as abuse etc are meaningless in the present climate. May I suggest that when you ban someone you guide them to the offending post. Or don't bother to be of any help whatsoever, which seems to be the present course you have chosen. Many, many facebook friends and acquaintances have made similar complaints to me IRL snd on Facebook. You really, really ought to sort this out. We have no way to put our case forward, your attitude is very unfriendly and sweeping arrogant. Not really a great attitude for your site.

Suddenly locked out of my FB account 4 weeks ago for no reason— had account 10 years with no issues. Followed all directions offered by FB to correct the issue to no avail. No phone or email work to get assistance! Still am unable to access and I have tried everything Daily for Hours at a time, still cannot enter my account. No way to rectify although I have sent dozens of messages to Facebook it still is disabled! What do I do to get my personal information and 10 year account back for my use! Very upset, frustrated and have tried everything!!! HELP!

.U ASKED ME TO GIVE PHOTO IMG WHICH I DID TODAY MORNING, WHEN I OPEN MY FACE BOOK A/C. I GET TO READ WE R REVIEWING THE PHOTO WHICH U HV SENT US ON 20TH JULY. SO HOW MUCH TIM,E IT WILL TAKE TO OPEN MY FB????

I am unable to log into my FB account and can't get help to fix the problem. Many phone numbers with nobody answering them.

I have not been able to log in to my account sence i moved tried every security code you sent me not going to send my id in case i have been hacked not going to bother my friends i have done everything else prove it is me

$99.00
yesterday I tried to buy coins on facebook game Take 5. Everytime i hit the amount to buy another box would come up with someones name to send them a request for coins...It happened 3 separate times and i kept hitting cancel. Well, they ended up charging my card 3 times for $99.00 and didn't even give me my coins...I complained to facebook and told them i wanted a refund and got a notice back saying the matter was closed and i couldn't get my money back...I cannot afford a $300 charge. I can't seem to get anyone to answer me now....what can i do...I need my money back...please help me

I was hacked 2 times in the last 10 days and you can see that I did change my security code. Some of the comments on my page are not mine and I and now I am blocked for 30 days, I tried to contact with Facebook but it keeps on saying try later sending it a whole day. WHY?

ON TODAY'S DATE 15 JULY 2019, WAS NOTIFIED THAT ACCOUNT WAS FROZEN DUE TO A COMMENT I MADE BUT DIDN'T MEET YOUR COMMUNITY STANDARDS, THIS IS VERY DISSATISFYING IN THAT I SEE DOZENS AND MORE OF DISPARAGING COMMENTS MADE BY OUR POLITICIANS OF OUR NATION, VARYING FROM DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN, YET , YOU ALLOW ALL THIS TO CONTINUE FROM DISTRICT REPRESENTATIVE WATERS, THREATENING AND COMMENTING ON SITES YOU ALLOW OF OUR PRESIDENT NEEDS TO BE EXECUTED.. THE LIES AND OTHER THAT CONTINUE ON YOUR SITE. THAT ARE DISERSED ALL OVER, YET WHO EVER FROZE MY ACCOUNT APPARENTLY IS VERY BIAS AND CONTROLLABLE TO FREEZE A PERSON'S ACCOUNT OVER A COMMENT OF LESSER STATED POST THAN I HAVE SEEN , YET ALLOWED, THE DISMAL ATTITUDE FROM THIS ACTION IS VERY CONFIRMING THAT I INTEND TO MAKE A FEW OTHER CALLS TO HIGHER UP, INCLUDING THE POST RECENTLY MADE BY OUR POLITICIANS THAT YOUR ACTIONS AREN'T THAT HONEST EITHER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, SEE YOU IN 30 DAYS, AND OTHER... HAVE A NICE DAY....

I had asked to see if I could get my deceased mother's account off instead I was told that I had to keep on buying Google play cards some for 100 dollars all the way up to 500 dollars and that it would be refunded back to me and I have still get to see the money and I was told that I had been penalized today and would have to buy another 500 dollars in Google play cards. I would just really like for something to be done.I am sure that I will never see my money and to be honest I really don't care I don't want someone else to go through this.

Portals violate HIPPA. They are used for data mining. I see that portals can be bought for a few hundred dollars on Facebook.

Good idea would be no allowing Portal sales on Facebook.

Portals, like anything else with computers, cannot be made secure.

You know that.

I have been temporarily locked out but cant log in back after given the procedure you have specified

Can't log in for 3 weeks now. Had to replace my phone as my iPhone took a dump. Long story short I can't receive my verification messages from facebook to log in. Can't log in via laptop, cell phone, nothing. Sent multiple complaints, and still nothing. No customer service.

back in 2018 Facebook deleted my page (((yapese o waabese))) no reason or any notification about my name, i have owned that account since 2008 i have upload and added pictures all my kids and videos of families for years now vanished in blink of an eye i would like to ASK FACEBOOK YOU HAVE GIVEN USERS CHANCE TO ADD OR USE YOUR APP BUT YOU HAVE VIOLATED OUR RIGHTS WITH OUT GIVING USERS NOTIFICATION ABOUT CHANGES ON POLICES AND FACEBOOK JUST DO WHAT EVER THE FS WHEN EVER, TOOK USERS ACCOUNT NO QUESTIONS I HAVE TRUSTED FACBOOK DATA UNTIL I LOST MY ACCOUNT THAT PACKED WITH FAMILY PICTURES, EITHER FACBOOK RECOVER MY DATA OR I WILL FIND LAWYER MAKE MY VOICE TO BE HEARD WORLD WIDE!! USER:JOHN CRESPO

My account are temperory lock please unlock my account

i am sick of being ban hammered for telling the truth

I began receiving messages from a friend who I later learned was hacked on Facebook messenger also. I was contacted by a man named "George Gibbs ?" Who claimed to be giving grants from the UN. You had to pay upfront for admin costs . I was very suspicious and disinclined to proceed. But my hacked (friend), Jim and Linda Howlett kept sending me Facebook messages about how honest this was. I told George Gibbs several times that I had no money to pay fees. He tried to put a check into my bank account online but my bank called me telling me that they had returned ot as fraudulent. I stupidly went along with this for a while as I was constantly inundated with messages from my friends and from Gibbs on my cell phone. In the end I lost $500 and recieved no grant money as promised to be delivered to my door by FedEx. All hacked through Facebook
Alkkkkk, I am a poor senior ekeing by on my small Social Security check, living in a HUD sponsored seniors development on Maui.

Facebook apparently blocked me from making comments or posting anything. As far as I'm concerned I haven't offended,harassed, and definitely not threatened anyone. As far as im concerned they are violating my freedom of speech.

Why is my account disable

Your 3cday block has lasted 8 days WHY

Your Security code confirmation is being sent to my old phone number on my account i cant get access to it to unblock my account and there is no option to send the code to my Email which is still valid so ive been blocked from my own account for no reason and no i cant get the code i need to enter coz my old phone number is not in use anymore , Can you please help me gain access to my own account ghere must be another way of sending security codes like to my Email . Having an outdate phone number on my account is no reason to cause problems if you had other contact options but unfortunately there isnt none and i cant change my number or even delete my account without excess this has been happening alot and nothing gets done about it which damages your reputation, You can have people locked out of there own accounts coz they forgot to add a new number to their account. Ive proved i wasn't a robot i answered the question but now my code is being sent to an out of date phone !!! Please help me gain access to my own account

OK, that's it. this is the last time I'm checking back to see if you restored my marketplace & i can see that you haven't. every time i check i have to clear all the cookies & browsing history, a real hassle since most of the time I'm trying to save it, so i am going to look into closing my account with Facebook & hope to be able to purge Facebook from my computer & from my life. so if you ever have any intention to restore my marketplace, let me know right away, otherwise i will proceed with doing my best to get you (Facebook) out of my computer & out of my life.

I can't open my Facebook account

Some one hacked my Face book account will u please recover it

Sir/madam my request is related to online advertising at Facebook. The product advertised have not been delivered yet as the payment is made previously so i request you to take up the matter

Someone either from Facebook or from one of your contractors flagged two of my post in a political group for violating FB community standards. I did not direct any personal insult towards any particular person. I was expressing my opinion which apparently the person reviewing my comment did not like.

I simply don’t understand why FB corporate believes it is necessary to have to even monitor and flag any comments. This is nothing more than centralized speech control. I would think you’d be better off letting groups admins handle the governing of their own pages. No one is forced to join the group or stay. They can either complain to the admins or if they don’t like how it is ran, they can start their own group.

As it stands now, someone who may find someone else’s opinion offensive can simply complain to FB and then that person’s voice can be shut down. This is insane. Why does FB even want to put itself in that spot.

I would suggest FB corporate should review it stand on even trying to make judgments and filtering certain content and let the subscribers work it out for themselves and you just let advertisers do what they do best and you make money. Otherwise in time, people will grow tired of your slanted micro managing like you’re doing with me and look for free thinking forums to go to and we’ll take our wallets with us that your advertisers will not have any chance of getting to.

Val Mikesell
Ruskin, Fl.

P.S. I’ve also advertised with you and would still like to continue to. But when you block me, I’ll just take my business elsewhere and encourage others to do the same. You’re not the only game in town. I’m your customer. Please remember that.

I have been blocked several times, I feel that it is because of my conservative values thoughts and expressions. It is election year. And I am being targeted and censored. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP I have been called by others and their comments the most vile names possible. And I doubt that they have been blocked. But I show support for my country and my president and the values. And I get blocked every time. Therefore, I have reported this to end bags, and Ted Cruz. I know that they are looking into censorship in the media oh, and I hope that you will be on their list.

My facebook account has been hacked...someone is contacting my friends using me to get to them...Ive put a warning on my timeline...but what do I do now?

My ability to post and repost was suspended for 24 hours. Everything I repost is already on Facebook . I did not take the picture myself I got it off of Facebook. So I would like to know why my ability to post was suspended for a photo that I got off of Facebook.

I want to complain about having my Facebook closed down twice this week.
I have a business and you are stopping me from making a income for my two children

Has far has I am aware I haven’t done anything wrong

Could you please tell me why my Facebook has men deleted and what I have done wrong

Because now I can’t provide for my kids

Hello, I want to close this profile. I'm sorry. Thanks for the Facebook team

I have having trouble with Facebook I get keep trying but nothing happens what is going it's not good enough is it sometimes forget my password please help me with it.

T Mobile is harrassing me. I cannot stop them from sending me pop ups even though I have blocked them to the best of my ability and asked that I not see their advertisements. Is there something more I can do?

I am still locked out of my account, for no reason at all!
I explained this in my previous complaint.
In addition, the monitors go on with nonsense about not allowing responses to my posts on either of my 'Tunes' pages/
Reason given, too many likes from a site where the 'likes' are free! Also: 'suspicious activity', when all I do is add tunes to the list.
Please put a stop to this interference!

I was blocked for 30 days because of a comment. Im fine with that. But HOW is it that MY comment goes against community standards but when I report memes usig the word "NIGGER" you tell me it doesnt violate your regulations???? I have screenshots of it and everything.

I ordered from hyper owl 3 glass mugs. Total 74.76. They came were supposed to be in gift boxes. All 3 were crushed and one mug scratched. After several attempts to reach co. And sent pics. They blew me off and claimed they are not responsible for their shipping. These are supposed to be gifts. I cant use the gift boxes. Now I need to spend more money on the boxes and cant gift the scratched one. For the amount of money I spent they should have been carefully packed, not sent in a bag.

My friend usually send me money via Facebook messenger last Friday he tried to send me $250. To help me with my children. But was told that he couldn't send me money due to him needing to confirm his info Facebook asked me the same thing so I send them my ID and other info only for it say payment had been cancelled when I called customer service they told me they couldn't send me the money because something went wrong with my identification process but they told me in order to receive my payment I would have to buy a Google play card so they can send me my payment plus the refund and I was like seriously a Google play card? I needed cash not funds for a app and I told them that I have a PayPal account where I usually got my payments and asked them to send it to my paypal instead and they refused.I need my money back! I even asked them to refund the money to my friend so he can send it to me via Western Union the point of Facebook payments and Western Union payments is because I don't own a car and can't go nowhere I'm 20 minutes to the nearest city with no car and my friend lives in the next state. I am also a single mom and my friend(ex-boyfriend) was trying to help me out!! Please help!!

I am a school teacher....I suppose some boys students are operating fake girls class met fb ids...it is so horrible for social culture....it may involve some outer also.....please contact me and resolve it.

Miller Davis pero this account is fake and cheater salesman, please this man cheated with me more people, Miller sale camera and electronic product , this man previous money taken after not given any product and he blocked us, I requesting you please this account close it.

My complaint is that Facebook allows anybody to see every photo on my phone that I did not even post on Facebook I don't post all these pictures as I don't want everybody to see my private photos I think a lawsuit is possible stop letting anybody go on my phone
James LaMorgese

I understand FB is very busy by, They Do Not Care.
ALL OF MY GRANDCHILDREN AND MY KIDS, MINE AND MY HUSBAND'S PIC WITH ME SITRING IN FRONT OF HIM IS THE MOST OF WHAT EVERYONE GOES BY FOR ME AMD MY NAME. I WISH AND HOPE THAT FACEBOOK COMPANY GETS FACEBOOK WHERE SOMETHING HAPPENS THAT THEY GO BELKY UP ALL OVER THE COUNRTY AND OVER SEAS. I WANT FACEBOOK TO HELP GET MY ACCOUNT BACK

I was banned by your employees for content posting. I asked for a review and never heard back from you. I have tried sending a further comment over the past week but each time getting a message that it cannot be completed. Tried many times and at different times with no luck.
I believe this 30 day ban is unwarranted.

Some people have my facebook account and I don't have access to my account and email address, how can I get back my account?

I made an account some time ago, hen was blocked out. I thought I could just make another account. I did that but it was deactivated. I tried again and it was deactivated. I only want one account. I wasn't trying to make several. I was asked for my phone # to get back in, but it won't accept Is there anything I can do to resolve this problem?

My account has been disabled, after sending requested jpeg pic, no communication whatsoever from Facebook. Account still disabled , unable to contact any support from Facebook . Total rubbish .

This is the third time I have to start another account because out of the blue you decide I'm not me or someone is trying to get in my account and I'm the one that has to get another account don't you think that's backwards stop the other person from my account? I've had it I don't need Facebook so shove it I'm uninstalling it.

face book has locked my id before many time. i have completed all the proses to unlock it but facebook continuously asking for same proses. s i dont think what i have to do now please help me.

Facebook seems to be violating free speech on those which disagree with leftists which post totally untruthful speech. While they have the right to post trash on Facebook because of their right to free speech. Replies to their posts of nonsense should also be able to be afforded that same right to free speech. My reply of "Really...you are an idiot" is not a reason to be blocked for 30 days. Then when you attempt to appeal their block, that also is blocked and will not all ow an appeal on their decision. This is total Communist attacks on our freedoms in America.

Hello:
I am a faithful user of Facebook and had over 120 faithful friends all good users-
Recently I was blocked and could not recover my account/page.

I have changed the set up several times, Facebook blocked me over and over again.
I am not a hacker nor I know how to hack- I established good users to FB.

Facebook is not a professional I would like to know why you blocking me.
You ask me to send my picture, I did you ask me to post my cell number to reactive my page
You are not a GOOD company, you robots control you I would not trust you any more.

E. Fred Nassif

I have been hacked. All my pictures and contacts are gone. Can you fix this please, or do I need to close it out completely? Y. Korson

JUne 12-2019.
as of date of writing , almost a month now my Facebook account has been block , saying intensive is not my real or day to day name and have sent document bearing the same name and up till date no response . please what do they want or ?

Please stop telling me to update my profile. I'm sick of this

Why are jeans not allowed on market place to sell. I posted them and you said they were not allowed. I am selling something not allowed, I would like to know why?? Please respond

Facebook will not help me get my true and real Facebook account back. I was asked by a supposedly Facebook tech asking me to get a Google play card and I would be reimbursed for it after i gave them the 16 number on the card and then the techs would clear the Trojan from my account.

I have been blocked until the 13th from posting because of some unknown post that Facebook did not refer me to. So I have no idea if this is a valid block or some random liberal/socialist in the employment of Facebook decided they don't like and decided they wanted to cyberbully me over. i post on my Group page to update my friends concerning the grown of my puppies and now I cannot do that. I am basically home unless someone drives me and I am a disabled combat veteran and this is my communication. It is not my fault if I offend another person even facebook employees. Their feelingsare theirs. I need to be able to respond to and write post. I would like this issue resolved and would request that if this happens again that Facebook show me what I did wrong if I did so I won't make the mistake again. Plus if it was an individual I request to be able to face my accuser so I can know it isn't Facebook being accuser judge jury and executioners.

My Facebook not open. And I have no knowledge. Why not open my Facebook account..??

Every 2-3 days Facebook sent me notification that someone trying to open your ac and request for entered new password and whenever I am trying to enter new password everytime Facebook denied is it possible for a person to create a new password every alternative day.

I have tried and tried to get into my facebook account and it keeps telling me that I have the wrong password and I can't even change the password for the account Michelle Micky Homewood and with all the garbage I have had to do I can not get anywhere with your site.
I have had the worse trouble with your site and all of my friends and I agree your site is nothing but a piece of crap.

Can you tell me why you desable my account.. I am new in facebook and you desable my account with in 2 hour what is happened to you... Can you reset my account

I purchased from Hesimple apparel for $223.00 and their frauds. Their work is very shabby and cheap. The are on Facebook selling their items. It took 2 months and finally received an order but not what I ordered. There is no number or address to get in contact with. Unfortunately, I read the comments after I purchased. Facebook should not allow fraudulent companies to sell on line. I would like to file a complaint an I want my money back. The comments being written about them is very bad.

PLEASE HELP ME

I deleted my account yet it is still showing up and people can post on it. I can no longer sign in, as it does not recognize my email address. I want this removed, that is why I deleted it. You all make enough money that it should be a simple task. I was told it would take 30 or 90 days for it to be deleted yet it has been months. PLEASE delete it!!!!! I want a reply from you, after all this is your problem not mine. Thank you.

i have tried to contact facebook multiple times about an issue and have had no luck. unfortunately none of the options from the help center are of use to the issue I am having. my fathers account has been hacked along with his email so he cant recover his facebook with a recovery code option. he has also tried to contact his email provider but sadly they have not been of any usefull help they claim that my father needs to purchase a google card, in order for them to resolve his issue! so we were wondering if their is any link you can send him so that he may recover his facebook? He is willing to provide any proof you may need to verify his identity. he has had his facebook for many years and has videos/ pictures that he would like to recover I hope that I hear back from you soon thank you

You just suspended me for 30 days and I have no idea why?? This is getting ridiculous all I've done is repost things already on Facebook . This is the only way of me staying in touch with certain people please restore my service. I did put my email unless I've been hacked!!

Open not

I cannot login due to your racial selection on people. This is the second time that you have blocked my login to Facebook. I think I have to switch the contact of all my friend and recommend them to switch to a more friendly site.

face book has disabled my account with no reason givin it has been a week and I cannot log into my account I find this very unfair and I want to know what gives them the right to do this with out warning and without even letting me know my page was just that my page I want my info back my pictures etc face book is a joke and veryunfair

Messenger account hacked. Facebook disabled my account. The hacker changed the email and mobile number. I filed appeal and received no acknowledgement.or response.

hi my name is slade smith and I find it extremely irritating that find the cover of house of the holy by led zeppelin vulgar and salacious ! it's an inarguably classic work of art of the 20th century. thank you for reading .

Fb is without any reason blocking all my account .Don't done any thing.Pls unblock all fb account asap.

My account must have been hacked and then disabled from you. You can check the ip address of the violation of your policies done. Help me restore my account and change the password.
Because I did not violate any of your policies. It must yave been hacked. Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible. I've got lots of pictures stored in your site. I would like to have them back.
I've got many other accounts associated with this account. It is costing me other accounts as well.

Kindly be understanding and look into the problem.

Just tried to create a profile using the pseudonym, Terry Towelling. I have deliberately misquoted my date of birth because I don't want that to be known. I found it impossible to log in. I repeatedly got the 'capcha' screen asking me to confirm I am not a robot - which I did countless times. I tried all sorts of ways to get in and then I started to get the 'capcha' screens again but could only just see the bottom of a couple of the pictures I had to click on. I tried going in through a different browser and actually got the capcha pictures properly but it still wouldn't log me in. I then get asked to upload a photo of myself - which I did. I also got a message saying my account had been used suspiciously - hardly likely when I'd only just set it up and couldn't even log in!

What exactly is going on?

I have been using the same email since I started Facebook. Someone hacked my page and changed emails and passwords. I no longer have access to the account. I have already sent a complaint one too many times and no one has done anything to help. PLEASE help I no longer have access to my kids pictures. Either delete the page or help me gain access to my account

My account was original why my account blocked open my facebook immediately.

I have been a member of facebook since 2009. today I go to log in and it says I am Blocked, There is no reason for me to get blocked, I dont harass people, or name call. I am on to communicate with people from around the world.
I just recieved an Email saying I have to verify my Identity?? does everyone have to do this? I feel this has nothing to do with what name I use and more about the stuff I post. I am a registered republican, and i post alot of political things.
I really dont like facebook, and dont even need my account back, i just want them to stop banningpeople based on political views.

Yes I sent something that was wrong I'm a senca Cayuga tribal menber
I find it highly unconstitutional
That this website is messing with idian affairs.

I posted pics of my daughter’s high school
Graduation on Wednesday night and on Thurs morning I get a notification that I posted against Facebook policy. Since when is graduation pictures against policy???????
I can’t post ot like or send any messages.

I ordered a Drone QX from a Facebook add on April 19 and to date have not received it nor have I heard from the company. I have been unable to contact them because the phone number provided to my credit card company does not work. When you call the number you get a message to contact a website and then they hang up!
I trusted them because they were advertised on Facebook. Can you help, PLEASE!

They took away my freedom of speech

Facebook approved of all my business ads I were advertising, then out of nowhere, I was banned from using their ads service to advertise my business without a warning as to why. This happened directly after I made my initial payment in the same emails. Now my business is hurt and I would like a full refund for them approving my ads only later to say I violated the policy for them. The total I've spent is $2,066.91 and I would like a full refund! My company is Battle Comics LLC and it is also the name of my business page.

The ad went so fast you couldn't read it !!!!!!! It was terrible

Would you stop sharing my age on face book. I am a very private person . Just stop sharing my age with every one.people are calling me to find out if my age is correct. Not only do they know my birthdate but they know my age. Stop stop stop. That is too much personal info.

I tried to log onto my account, your system would not let me. So I tried a password reset. This did not work. Tried the recovery link, did not work either. Then I was told that my account was unlocked by email. I tried to log on again, it did not let me log on again. It came back with a picture of three people telling me I should contact them and ask for a code. These people are not trusted people. I then went to the lower left corner for an alternative way. I hit that and the three people came up again. Logged out. Why, could not use my security question answer that I have with you?
Just trying to get logged back on.

I trusted them because they were advertised on Facebook. Can you help, PLEASE!

on my laptop windows 7 since Saturday 25th may 2019 I can longer access facebook messenger via my facebook account...just getting a blank white page ??? is there a problem....??? Robert.

I cannot see notifications and or messages, or view comments or make comments this is has been going on for about a week. I have tried clearing cache to no avail what is the since of having account that is worthless. I am using one of the browsers you said to use. Microsoft Edge.

My account seems to be blocked. I do not have any idea why. If there is a reason, I would very much like to know why. Could you
please fix the problem?. Thank You, Joseph Horn

You keep banning me for the same post over and over. Why?

this is in regards to their stupid reasons why the suspend people. 6 day after commenting on a post that was from a general group someone decided to get all hurt and report my comment as "abusive" or something. 6 days past....I don't remember it. that is just wrong.

I re-posted a picture quote and was suspended from facebook. There was no share link so I saved the pic to my desktop and re-posted it and was suspended for the picture that I got from facebook. I feel I am being singled out -targeted etc....

we have our company facebook account named recourse.physiotherapy but we are not able to operate / open that account we have submitted my adhaar card than also no use. pls tell me what to do in this situation

My account was disabled by Facebook without any notice. I got a message about suspicious activity on my Facebook. All I do is post funny memes. It's crazy to think that would be suspicious at all then I was asked to submit a photo of my face that's not on Facebook and I definitely did that and my account is still disabled. It was an active account it was obvious by the way my friends commented and interacted to me that they knew me.This is a social media site. I'm not running a business or doing anything that would require for me to prove identity to you. I keep reading all over the internet this happening with most new accounts,and eventually you require picture ID scan before allowing login. This sounds like a shady scam on behalf of Facebook to see how many brainwashed zombies will willingly hand over way more info than you should ever need for a social media site. Sounds fishy to me. Activate my account that you disabled or I'll sue you for trying to bribe personal information that is unnecessary from me and unfairly locking me out of my account after you received what you asked for

My giving name is Charles F. Bailey, I placed an order with " DEALS YOU MAY LIKE" order #3738 on May 5 2019 the price was $99.99 with a discount code of $10.00 leaving a balance of $ 89.99 which they drew from my account on May 6 2019 I have never received the Drone nor they have not refunded me as they have promised . My Facebook profile is Fred Bailey and I am requesting they be removed from Facebook because they are a scam. Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

I made a purchase of clothing from Chiczora, four items. I received them all and tried the four pieces of clothing on. Three did not fit, in spite of being same size as one that did fit, for two of them, and the other was actually a size larger and still did not fit. I began contact with the company's email service@chiczora.com I have a string of emails with two different representatives beginning May 5th. I still have no resolution. The last email offered a partial refund of $18 for the 83 dollars worth of items I wanted to return, and I keep the "item". It was not clear if it was 18 dollars for all three or 18 per item. Also, I asked them to pay return shipping, as their poor sizing caused the problem in the first place. They stated it would cost 30 to 35 dollars to return them to China and I would have to pay. I was not given an address to return them so I have no way to do so and no way to confirm return postage. I will not trust these ads again, and never purchase anything from over seas again through Facebook.

I am complaining about one of your advertisers, Sami & Sean. I ordered a t-shirt from them and like the design. But, it came as a v-neck when i thought I had ordered a regular round neck. They refuse to help me replace the V-neck. I have attached a copy of their advertising and sales material, which shows a regular neck, not a V-neck (see attachments). In little tiny print, the order does say V-neck, but I content their pictures misrepresent the product. They refuse any sort of help and even hung up on me in an online chat. They offer no phone number or address to formally complain. Please advise what you can and will do to bring this new Facebook advertiser into line with your (and my) expectations.

My profile has been banned or limited for thirty days for something I have posted which did not comply with community standards but you did not tell me what it is I have posted how can I try to avoid that next time if I don't know what the offending post was?

WHO changed the format of the facebook.com/groups? It is horrible. It is NOT user friendly. You have to keep going in and out to get to one thing at a time. WHY did you change it? WHO asked you to change it? I don't remember being asked if I did not like the previous format. Does the person who changed the format even USE facebook groups? Did you try and access ANYTHING after you changed the format? You CANNOT access ANYTHING. It's horrible. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE IT GOT SCREWED UP. IT'S HORRIBLE. It cannot be accessed the way it is. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE IT GOT SCREWED UP.

Have feedback for Facebook?