had new wipers motor put on cost $285.81 and that`s with a $30.00 discount. salesman said it was $300.00. $145.50 labor, $131.02 parts, $14.55 environmental charge, $24.74 taxes. I feel like I got taking ...
i am leasing to own a hyundi santa fe suv and the right side rods snapped and threw my suv into a tree and the prob is i know now it a recall and done exstensive reseach and dealer in bennington vt where ...
Upon leasing my Hyundai 1.5 yrs. ago i was told by the F&I employee that i would receive 2yrs. free oil changes on my car.On Dec. 8 2012 i brought my car for a oil change & i was told that the ...
We went to Hyundai (constantia Kloof), the guy that gave us service is "Madi" not sure of the surname. He helped us to buy a Hyundai Atos 2009 model, we got the car one week after applying, Madi said ...
I am at the end of my tether I have brought my Hyundai car in now over four times for the exact same complaint and each time I get told it is something else….I got my car back on Tuesday afternoon and ...
Common questions about hyundai in 2013
- What is the official hyundai complaints number?
- How can I file a complaint with hyundai online in 2013?
- What is the executive hyundai email address for complaints?
- How can I write a good hyundai complaint letter?
- Should I file a complaint with hyundai corporate headquarters?
- Does hyundai have a hotline I can call with problems?
If you are looking for the 2013 hyundai complaint number, consumer dispute form, or email address, visit the reviews above to search hyundai customer complaints.
Moderated by Chrissy Jamie.