Flex Seal, at getflexseal.com, is offered for $19.99 a can, plus $9.95 P/H. A second can is "free" for just a second P/H charge of $9.95. To place an order, you must first give all your name/address/credit ...
I have been a customer forever. The people who work for you are mostly polite and TRY to help. The proplem is with whoever designed the system. I am fed up with all the ads, getting I bounced around from ...
Dear Sir/Madam, Recently I purchased a dress for my daughter from Charlies Bridal.com. To my disappointment, the hem was of poor quality and damaged. Since the website offers satisfaction guaranteed ...
If you want any customer service, professionalism, honesty, or your orders to be received on time, do not contact this company. As a business owner, I feel obligated to warn you about the company named, ...
Common questions about website in 2013
- What is the official website complaints number?
- How can I file a complaint with website online in 2013?
- What is the executive website email address for complaints?
- How can I write a good website complaint letter?
- Should I file a complaint with website corporate headquarters?
- Does website have a hotline I can call with problems?