A caller representing himself as John Walker with Winners international sweepstakes has repeatedly called my 87 year old grandmother telling her that she has won a $5 million dollar prize and she must ...
I received a phone call from James Richmond, sales rep for Winners International Sweepstakes, on Jan. 26, 2011 around 2 PM. After verifying my name & address, he told me that I had won $10,500,000 ...
Received phone calls and messages 3 a day for a month. Finally I called a 1-877 number and got nothing but a voice mail with no name. I answered the next call and I had won 2.5 Million dollars and a ...
I was contacted by Winners International. They said I had won a large amount of money but wanted me to pick a validation form at western union 275.00. I did not and told them I had NO money. The man claimed ...
Winners International...I know I did not win 250,000, but I like to play with them a little bit...waste my time....I know how to waste time just as good as the next, but I am alot smarter the them so I ...
Common questions about winners international in 2013
- What is the official winners international complaints number?
- How can I file a complaint with winners international online in 2013?
- What is the executive winners international email address for complaints?
- How can I write a good winners international complaint letter?
- Should I file a complaint with winners international corporate headquarters?
- Does winners international have a hotline I can call with problems?