A caller representing himself as John Walker with Winners international sweepstakes has repeatedly called my 87 year old grandmother telling her that she has won a $5 million dollar prize and she must ...
I received a phone call from James Richmond, sales rep for Winners International Sweepstakes, on Jan. 26, 2011 around 2 PM. After verifying my name & address, he told me that I had won $10,500,000 ...
Received phone calls and messages 3 a day for a month. Finally I called a 1-877 number and got nothing but a voice mail with no name. I answered the next call and I had won 2.5 Million dollars and a ...
I was contacted by Winners International. They said I had won a large amount of money but wanted me to pick a validation form at western union 275.00. I did not and told them I had NO money. The man claimed ...
Winners International...I know I did not win 250,000, but I like to play with them a little bit...waste my time....I know how to waste time just as good as the next, but I am alot smarter the them so I ...
Common questions about winners international in 2013
- What is the official winners international complaints number?
- How can I file a complaint with winners international online in 2013?
- What is the executive winners international email address for complaints?
- How can I write a good winners international complaint letter?
- Should I file a complaint with winners international corporate headquarters?
- Does winners international have a hotline I can call with problems?
If you are looking for the 2013 winners international complaint number, consumer dispute form, or email address, visit the reviews above to search winners international customer complaints.
Moderated by Chrissy Jamie.