My 2007 ford sport trac, that i just drove off the lot March 26th 2011 as a trade in, had leaking coolant problems. I took it immediately back to the Ford, and the dealership told me they would replace it with a new one. Ford even stated on bill statement that i received a new one, which the warranty covers those repairs. They called when it was ready for pick up, so I went in to check it out, and after it came out of garage, I looked at the core of the radiator to see how it looked. Sure enough they did not replace it with a new one. LIARS!!
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- how to install a radiator on 2007 ford edge
- 2007 ford f150 radiator leak
- 2007 ford f 150 ratiator instalation
- Ford Explorer Radiator Recall
- 2006 ford explorer radiator problems
- bbb consumers complaints/2007 ford sport trac