I purchased a computer 9 months ago from a store and purchased microsoft office 2010 to load on. The computer developed a fault and we had to return it to the shop where they exchanged it for a new one. I tried to reload microsoft office put in the key code and it would not work. I phoned up microsoft and they informed me that you can only use the code once on the same computer and they informed me i would have to pay again. I think that this is unfair due to the fact that my computer stopped working and microsoft will now get money from me again.
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- Microsoft Complaint Dept
- microsoft complaints dept
- is msoffice2010key com a legit company?
- scam 2011 microsoft office registration key
- msdn scam key office 2010
- microsoft office key scam