I received an automated text message from Chase Bank telling me to activate my new debit card because my current debit card is going to get cancelled on June 7th (the cause of which was because my account was one of those compromised by them -NOT ME). Firstly, I never got this so-called replacement debit card at all. (I never throw away my mail, even the junk ones from the beginning of the year to the end. I always get rid of them by taking them to a shredding event at the beginning of the next year). According to the Chase representative I talked to, it was supposed to have been sent on the 15th of May and I should have gotten it within a few days after that.
Well, I didn’t! She then proceeded to tell me they could send me a new one and just charge my bank account a $5.00 fee to rush it and get it within 2 business days, whereas, if I go through the “no-charge” route, I will just have to wait 5 – 7 days to get my debit card.
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- chase debit card compromised 2013
- free msg your chase debit card may have been compromised
- Chase Bank debit card scam
- chase text message with my ourchase
- does chase send text messages regarding comprimised account
- i recieved a text message saying my debit card may have been compromised