It’s so unfair that the government wants to take away unemployment benefits, but yet, people like myself, who are looking everyday for a job and applying everywhere, can’t get anywhere. People who are qualified for a job can’t get anything because companies look at credit scores. So what if I have a low credit score!! I’ve never been arrested or fired from a job for stealing. Shouldn’t that be their main concern. I don’t think anybody should be denied a job their qualified for just because of their credit score. We need jobs!!!! I think it’s wrong to say it’s okay for companies to look and base our experience on a number. I’m a human being despratley wanting and needing a job. I’M NOT ALL ABOUT A STUPID NUMBER!!!
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- does ge check macys credit
- macy\s human resources credit check
- macys denied job credit check
- does macy\s run credit check on employees
- does macys run credit check for employment
- Does Macys run a credit check on potential employees?