Congratulations Your Cell Won the Nokia Promo

Congratulations Your Cell Won the Nokia Promo 65.85% satisfaction rating from 41 complaints

I am Eric from Kampala Uganda, i received an un solicited sms that my mobile has won me 700,000.00 in NOKIA ITALY PROMO, I was advised to claim it and seek for assistance from mobile +393889881978. This number however just does not seem to be genuine, am almost  convinced this is the work of cyber fraudsters unless otherwise. Can someone out there track these goons to conclusion! I received a text sometime in January telling me that my mobile number has won me one hundred and fifty thousands pounds and that i should log on to www.nokia-uk@europe.com to claim.

After a lot of verification details, i was told by prof. Henning Kagermahn that i could get the cash either by courier through heathrow couriers or when i come to London. I chose the first option. I have since paid the courier charges but was told the check is being held at the Airport that i have to pay tax. I am sort of confused… Please help, is this a scam? I recieved a message that my tel number has won 215ooo pounds on the ongoing  nokia uk mobile promo. Wish to ask is there any thing like nokia uk promo? I received a message that my mobile phone # had won 750,000 pounds and payment # is NK191.

May l know what l should do and what you are doing about this nokia uk mobile promo saying your mobile no has won the awards? Congratulations! Your Cell has Won £350, 000.00 Pounds in the NOKIA PROMO in London. For Claims call: 447024062154 and send Email to: info@nokiastaff.Com my number is 0037744610963

Tags: nokia-wins1@live co uk, nokiawins@live com, Nokiamobile wins@live com, nokia wins@live co uk, nokianetorg@live com, nokiawon@live com

94 thoughts on “Congratulations Your Cell Won the Nokia Promo

• enver

i’m enver i received sms today 03.05.2011 on my mobile and saying congratulation your cell has won 350,000 pounds in the nokia promo in london . is it true or not ?

• aine nathan

I also recieved such message that i havd recieved 700000 euros but how true is this? is there such promo in italy now?

• steve

i got an sms dat my phone has won 110,000 pounds from NOKIA. To claim, email your Name,age & Country to;nokiawins@live.com
    My name is steve okonkwo. Am 42years old & lives in Nigeria.

• ERICK OTIENO

I got an sms that my phone has won 415,000pounds from nokia my name is Erick otieno. Am 30yrs old and lives in Kenya. phone no 254724577187.

• ANNONYMOUS

Guys i can see that these people are trying their lucky, we mustnt allow them to carry on with what they are doing. why cant we report these matter to the people who can help us? we really need to stop these, these people are trying their luck. investigators please play your role

• Jennzaa

Def a scam. Think Nigerian scam. They ask you to pay more and more money for airport tax, courier tax etc into a bank account and keep hassling for more and more money. Beware of too good to be true,,,it usually is.

• Erica Chayadi

I just got on my cell phone that I won 370.000.00 euro in the one going nokia mobile
    I called this morning and they told me that I have to sign in,so that you guys can get
    my information.

• renato l.bedio

my name is renato bedio, my address PC WORLDWIDE CARGO ALKHOBAR KSA yesterday i recieve a text from NOKIA ANNUAL PROMOTION that my mobile number has won 415.000. pounds Payment NO:NK-311 and advice to send email to: nokia.wins@live.co.uk & call+447045735396. iwant to confirm if this is true.thank you @ more power…..

• Ahmed mustafa

i am from Egypt. i have get same message that i have won 600,000 pounds. i have filled the information they need. then they want 465 pounds. all fake

• ossai johnbosco

My name is ossai meletus johnbosco, i am 30yrs old am from nigeria i got an sms dis morning informing me dat my phone number has won 110,000 pounds.they ask me send my name age and country

• Jeffrey J. Jackson

I received an SMS message from Nokia on Saturday, 21st May, 2011 saying I’ve won 110,000 pounds. And my REF no. is NK891. My name is Jeffry J. Jackson, from Nigeria and I am 25 years old.

• augustus

my name is Augustus, from Nigeria. i got an sms saying that i’ve won 110000 pounds. could this be true

• adeniyi ikemi

i received a message that i won 110,000 pound from Nokia i am from Nigeria and 50 years of age with ref no: nk 891

• kolade fisayo timothy

05/22/2011 at 06:24:13 am i received a message that i won 110,000 pound from Nokia i am from Nigeria and 31yrs of ages with REF no. NK891

• Father Abraham

Owners of nokia company, pls kindly swing into action to confirm to d world if d nokia promo is real.

• sasha

i am from Tashkent, Uzbekistan!!! i received this msg today:Yore Cell No has won 415,000 pounds in Nokia.Payment Number: NK234G. For claims email: nokianetorg@live.com and call: +447024044299………….
    100% scam

• sara

i recived a message saying i won450000 pounds it really is to good to be true any on out there pleas stope this stoped thing thay are playing with our mind saron from ethiopia.

• Kenneth

Guys… Its obvoiusly fake/just a trick. I have received a message saying i won 750.000 pounds. But come on people, why in the world would they give so many people all this money? …. just a scam

• hanif

i recieved massage that u have won 45 0000 ponds and email on nokia.wins@ live.co.uk plz tell me is it true or fake

• ghulam hussain mughal

hello sir i recevid your massage on my phon for 415.000 pound now tell me what i do how can i get this amount .hussain jeddah

• asim ali

sir receive me your message i win the 1 million pound .so i want to know that its true

• Muhammmad Abbas

Sir plz let me inform whether it is true or not ? I have received a message ” your mobile number has won a prize in nokia promo. fpr claims please contact us via email. nokiapm@live .com” from # +491706751081

• hakeemqaiserphool

i have recived an message on cell phon you have won an nokiapromo win true or fake my age 38 years old i live pakistan cell 03124071281 031240

• Muhammad Hassan Raza

i have recived an message on cell phon you have won an nokiapromo win true or fake my age 25 years old i live pakistan cell

• Muhammad Hassan Raza

I have received a message on cell phone; your mobile number have won a prize in Nokia promo. Sir Tell me either this is true or fake. My age is 25 years old i live in pakistan cell 03124100349

• Rufai

I have received a message on my cell phone;Nokia 141, That have won a prize $315 000 in Nokia promo, this is true or fake.

• Mrs ada

My name is Mrs Ada Agbai from nigeria i received a message in my cell phone telling me i have won 55,000 pounds pls is it true or fales.

• Ayegbusi Ayodeji

My name is Ayegbusi Ayodeji Opeyemi from nigeria i received a message in my cell phone telling me i have won 50,000 pounds pls is it true or fales.

• moahamad

on my cell the message of 500,000 pounds.plese tellme that how to claim my money

• Briah

I receive such txt tht i won,ref no 141,if it tru kool if nt dnt hold by,move on wit life,as 4me i believe u don’t v 2pay 2claim ur winning

• yacks

I got a text that i won £215,000 pounds and ref no NK -015 for claim i should send my name number and country to nokia-wins1@live.co.uk by dis no 447971474000 Its true pls i want to know am from NIGERIA and through dis no i got it 08059171424

• azokkumar

in my mobile message of YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 500,000 tell me that how to claim my money

• loga samuel

please i received a messege that i have won 210,000 pounds, please i need claims i thougth you people (Glo) will call the person and invite him or her over to it’s own claims why is this happening is all this fake Glo…………..!

• Eniabioye Olonade

I thing this is quiet ungodly attitude and we need to call down the FIRE of the anger of GOD against the people of this unprofitable venture.Let GOD arise and let ALL His enemy scatter.

• robiulalam

i recived a message this nob.447967761895 ther saying nokia annual promotion i won410000 pounds it really is to good to be true any on out there pleas stope this stoped thing thay are playing with our mind saron from ethiopia.

• emmanuel raymond

My cell mobile receive a message from nokia company uk that I wine the sum amount of 530,000,000 pounds in d promo,so I’m here (o comfarm it.thank

• Egwuye Moses

mγ̥ cell won me 215,000 pounds.I am form nigeria, please tell me how †o claim mγ̥ money

• Monika Hanwate

I have received sms that your mobile number has own 500000.00GBP. so plz give me details of this sms.

• anil kishanchand daryani

hi sir i have received a sms on my mobile
    my has won $ 85000000 USD pls reply me is this real or fake
    i can send your claim agent my mail. thanks for understaning.

• David

I recieved message saying that my mobile has won pound 315000 in the nokia uk promo then i was sent form to fill, then i was sent onather messege that my details are sent to the verification department for verification and documentation i will recieve a message if this process is complete. Is that true?

• Parvinder Singh

hiiii sir i receved a sms on my mobile i am won 650000 pounds my mobile no -00971554653851 PIN NO;NK-311

• rakesh

my cell mobile receive a message from nokia company uk 2013 that is win the sum amount is it true or no my Number is a 89787850862 thanking in nokia company for send sms thaks for nokia companys

• Ahmed tajudeen

I got a msg that i won 200.000pound in nokia promo but is not clear to me

• Cheryl

Yes Ive Won 750.0000 This Is Not True Its A Scam Randaming Our Mobils Like Scaming Our Internets .. Best Advise Tell Them To Fuck Off .. Or It Will Be Your Bank Account .. Wiped Out ..

• Lill

Another scam txt: Congrat!! Your phone no has won (550,050,00euro) Nokia promo12/13 held in Spain,with ref: E14yk to claim your prize send your information to nokiawd@gmail.com – note the poor grammar. No legit prize for this much would have this many mistakes. This scam is still going strong.

• muharrem karayalçın

ı get mesage fromnokıa uk your cell won 615,000 paund pleas send my money if you havent send your wifes

• Anonymous

I received a msge that l have won 615 000 pounds two days ago. Is this true and how do l claim my money. Zimbabwe

• Kabir

I have got a text that i won £200000 pounds this day and ref no NK -015 for claim I should send my name number and country to nokia-wins1@live.co.uk by dis no 447035929946 Its true please I want to know am from Bangladesh and through dis no I got it 447035929946.
    Please take action for sending it to me.

• Mika kisuda

I got sms yestaday i won 200,000pounds. My name is mika m. Kisuda from arusha tanzania.

• Md.Azizur Rahman

I got an sms that my phone has won 200,000 pounds from nokia.my name is Md.Azizur Rahman.Am 45 years old and lives in bangladesh.Phone no:01711313346,Ref no:NK901

• arif billah

i am from satkhira. is this true? i also got a sms. can i contact with you. i am at a loss now!

• Md.Azizul hoque

I got an sms that my phone has won 200,000 pounds from nokia.my name is Md.Azizul hoque.Am 33years old and lives in Bangladesh.Phone no:01712370708,Ref no:NK01

• Anonymous

I got an sms that my phone has won 200,000 pounds from nokia.my name is rakibul islam.Am 25years old and lives in Bangladesh.Phone no:01712378857,Ref no:NK01

• rakibul

I got an sms that my phone has on 200,000 pounds from nokia.my name is rakibul phoone no 01712378857

• Pronoy

its a reviere for me ………….i think somebody is faking me. if somebody really is, then he is is a sweet looking shit/

• Mbonea Matrix Julius

Absolute is truly. This is scam!!!!, why??? we are going by evidence and by using evidence we’ll know each and everything, look all of us we are testifying each other. My self i received sms about 200,000 Pound i won. My country is TANZANIA.
    Again this is SCAM!!!!!!

• shaijera

i receive the sms that i won £610.000.00 pounds.how to claim my money? S that true.

• milind lanke

sir,
    mera nam-milind chandoba lanke he mene(nokia1@live.co.uk)win 500,000,000 sahebhag liyatha to usme mera nashb nikla muje win500,000,000lach rupec jeta he islie muje rupece mele nahe.plece jaldese hame krupya 500,000,0000lak rupec chahee
    nokia campnese shikaet he ki muje jalse rupes chahea
    name-milind chandoba lanke
    address-m.p.kuruli
    dist-pune,tall-khad,pinkod no-410501.

• Obasi Emmanuel

I received a message that i won 11o,ooo Euros from Nokia I am from Nigeria and 31 years of age with Ref No Nk311

• Awugosi emmanuel kelechi

(Nokia uk promo) your mobile number has won £110,000 pounds. Pin no:nk311. For claim send your name, mobile number and country to; nokiamobile. Wins@live.com. Who can help?

• KASIM ALI RIZVI

I just recieved an sms dat my mobile number has won Rs 1,60.00,000 only in ongoing nokiawinsuk@live.com is it true.this my number 090981-61469 , name kasim ali rizvi, vapar vihar bilaspur (c.g.) ,age 45 years, occupation private service , sex male.

• Hussain Muhammad idris

Goodday to you all nokia officials, I,real appreciate the prize; how will i receive it .Thanks

• mohammed jimoh

i recieved this message on 7th of this month from nokia that my number has qualified me for 110,000. is it true

• Sunil g. Chavan

My Mobile No.08108152900 won 500.000.00 british pound from nokia mobile award uk 2013

• Eze christian

If it is true this is my mobile number…send me a comfirmation sms….please if u help me i will give u 10% of d money…this my number 08039676702