Facebook Lucky Awards Scam

I got a message on Facebook that I won a certain amount of money. They picked my BB pin no and I am the lucky one. They said my money will be send via courier. I did not had to pay any money. All they wanted from me is copy of id and where I stay. Is this a scam or is this for real.

Tags: facebook international award certificate, facebook profile award, facebook award scam, facebook award scams, facebook scam mail in $500 and get $50 000, facebooklucky varma

3 thoughts on “Facebook Lucky Awards Scam

• Khim Bahadur Adhikari

I got a message on my fb where write”you are winner of this year Facebook splash promo award winning certificate worth $1,000,000.00 subject to the memorando and articles of the Face book network.” It’s real or cheting ? Please reply as soon as , i am going to mood off.

Your sincerely
    Khim Bdr. Adhikari
    Country:Nepal

• Laddy hopeful

I got the same message got on my fb where write”you are winner of this year Facebook splash promo award winning certificate worth $1,000,000.00 subject to the memorando and articles of the Face book network.” It’s real or cheting ?

• Questionable

Yes. I did too. It does sound like the same scam. Has anyone else been caught in this??