Gardens of Time Free Gold Game Reviews

I tried to give a 5-star review to a game that I love very much and I saw that they had free gold if you visited a certain site that they had posted. I did everything they said to do, but nothing worked, I posted what they wanted me to and then tried to do the 30 second game thing that they had on there. I couldn’t get the gold though. Nothing said that time had run out or anything, so I kept trying, the next thing I know I’m being told that I am abusing the site! If the stupid thing had worked in the first place I wouldn’t have kept trying. Also if I didn’t like the game so much I wouldn’t have kept trying. So not only did I not get the gold they promised, I am now kicked off!

Tags: gardens of time free gold, gardens of time gold, how to get gold in gardens of time, free gold gardens of time, free gold for gardens of time, how to earn gold in gardens of time

18 thoughts on “Gardens of Time Free Gold Game Reviews

• judy blackwell

I focus on updating one of my wonders a day we are not stupid out here but you cheat cos I only have two things to get ask my neighbours for them I know they have sent them to me and I go back and need the whole lot again this is not fair and you cannot use anything you have in your inventory either cos it just wont let you. you posted something about hacking with a ban for life you are cheating

• lorraine

i went and done all i had to do for free gold havent recieved it yet how long does it take to come through or is this some sort of joke

• judy cunningham

my friend sent me freegold bars all i had to do was share them with five of my friends i did that and it said i had won 500 gold bars where are they i love this game and play evert day all day long i am handycapped i would love to get these bars please help me

• Anonymous

I had 4 bars of gold saved ,and when I started the game today they were gone. I am not happy with the game lately,plus all of a sudden the energy goes so quickly,and you can only use 10 cans a day .Ihave around 55 65 neighbors and I play every day ,the game is just not the same any more . not liking it.

• julie

mine did the same delete the app and re install it all your stuff will still be there minus the error that caused it

• RICHARD

LOVE THE GAME ….NEWER GAME CHANGES NOW WONT LET MY RECEIVE MY ENERGY GIFTS FROM FRIENDS …LOST COUNT AFTER 30 ..I GAVE UP ON COUNTING HOW MANY TIMES IVE BEEN GIVEN ENERGY BY FRIENDS BUT NOT IN MY INVENTORY AND NOT ADDED TO MY ENERGY BAR ……ANOTHER GREAT GAME GONE TO THE SH*#T LIST

• Diana

I realize this is a Beta version of this game, but, for Pete’s Sake! It seems like they’re just trying to distract players from the fact that they haven’t finished the damn thing by sending us off on wild goose chases, like upgrading every single building we’ve purchased and finding “collections”. Never mind the fact that they constantly encourage us to get “more friends”. Even when you DO get more friends, they put constraints on you – “Sorry. You’ve made all the requests you can for materials today. Come back tomorrow.” WHAAAAAAA??????? I liked this game when I started it, but, I’ve about had enough. I’m not even mentioning (okay, I am!) how freaking slow it is to load, and, getting OUT of it after you’ve been allotted your 6 plays (if you don’t cash in your extra 10 energy can plays) is almost impossible.

• grandma2727

It’s no longer a beta game. Once they start accepting money, they can’t excuse their incompetency by claiming it’s a free beta game.

• maria lopiccolo

im trying to get neighbors friends and no one seams to come on it and my garden dose get any bigger so i can’t buy anything anymore and i can’t even buy anything with the gold.because i never have enough gold.

• JOAN

WHEN IT COMES TO EARNING GARDENS OF TIME GOLD YOU’RE ALL FULL OF BULL****. BE FAIR FOR CHRIST SAKE AND BE HONEST !!!!

• Barry

I don’t have problem with slow loading, but darn thing freezes in the middle of a search, then caches up and doesn’t credit all of the items I clicked! I did have a problem while using AVG anti-virus, switched to Avira and problems went away.

• JLW

I bought gold… no gold delivered. I played 5 days in a row (three times) and no free spins. I had saved up 20 gold and had to do a refresh from an upgrade by admin. Gold was gone. 20 bars of gold at $1674.00 per ounce. That has to be grand theft. Getting board playing out of power after only 6 plays/ Give us a way to earn gold. I would pimp and I am sure I can get some production from some of the bored housewives of Gardens of Time. That way we could all earn gold. You could also have Dope Quest and gamblers gardens. I will post this, I am sure you will not mind.

• vicky

i was suppost to get 12 free gold, gave my credit card and got nothing. now i have to call the bank to have it taken off..give me my 12 free gold…