I took my 2008 Honda Accord in for an oil change under their service plan. When I picked my car up, they told me that there was something wrong with my rear brakes and they quoted me a cost of $150 for the repair. When I went to pick up the car, the invoice said $238. Also, the rest of my key chain which included my house key was missing. They “looked” for it and told me they couldn’t find it. Needless to say after two terrible experiences with them in one day, I will not be going back. Bottom line: don’t come here. They lie, they cheat, and they steal!
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- honda cars of katy reviews
- honda cars of katy complaints
- google reviews honda of katy
- honda cars of katy service department complaints
- how much does at salesman honda cars of katy make
- honda service scam