If there is an absurd, horrible, customer service, Virgin Mobile owns the worst disservices on records. In a month time of my new purchase of their LG rumor-touch phone, the Virgin Mobile Navigator stopped from working. The error on the screen says “Your subscription is no longer active. Please re-purchase the item.” Nobody at their customer services is able to assist with intelligent or logical suggestions or procedures. Virgin “advisors” (so called) are only able to reroute the call for assistance, to “higher levels” where,…ready for this? The new advisors, after asking for the re-explanation of the problem, just prepare a ticket and passes it on to another “escalated level” concluding with the line “somebody will take care of your problem within 72 hours.”
And this…is just to make the story short!
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- after hours customer support for virgin mobile
- lg rumor touch virgin mobile navigator your subscription is no longer active
- virgin mobile after hours customer service number
- virgin mobile navigator has already been purchased
- virgin mobile navigator no longer available
- virgin mobile navigator traffic reroute