I went to the Long John Silvers on Polk in Dallas, Texas on Friday Feb. 3, 2012 I arrived there at 6.00 oclock on the dot and I waited in the drive thru line until 6:20 to have my order taken, when it was time for the girl to take my order (which was to be the thick cut cod)I was told that they did not have any ready and it wouldn’t be any ready for about twelve hours because it had to unthaw, I have never know any type of meat to take twelve hours to unthaw, now they knew that they had a special going on they should have been prepared better that what they were, I believed that I was lied to concerning the time that the fish would have to unthaw.
I am still fuming concerning this it was bad enough that I have to wait in line so long but not being able to order just took the cake.
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- long john silvers complaint department
- Long John Silvers Complaint Number
- long john silvers complaint
- long john silver complaint department
- long john silvers complaints department
- long john silvers complaint phone number