More Nokia Mobile Promo SMS Texts

I received a msg this morning stating that i have won 115,000 pounds in the ongoing nokia uk world promo via +27739224187, demanding me to send my name, age and phone number through e-mail to nokia1@london.com. Nokia, the best global mobile phone. I got an sms yesterday 19th april 2011 @ about 11:30pm that i won 115,000 pounds, payment no: nk 191, for claim i should email my name, age & phone number to: nokia1@london.com from this number- +27739224187. Is this Nokia world promo real? Pls reply!

I have recivied a text message Telling me that i have won the nokia uk promo and should be ready to claim my prize, payment number (NK115G). Then I Received sms 290000GB. Googled Nokia scams. Here I am. Poor old bugger in Oz. How do they find out I have a Nokia? I’ve been getting texts from someone claiming to be from the Nokia promotions dept. telling me that i won the sum of $275,000 and to call THE #447035958252 or email. nokiaprom2011@mobile.ac . This is very annoying and i hope you can do something to stop these crooks from harassing people. Thanks.

Tags: nokia@mobile ac, claimsdept@mobile ac, nokiaprom@mobile ac, nokiaprom2011@mobile ac, 447035958252, world mobile claimsdept

6 thoughts on “More Nokia Mobile Promo SMS Texts

• mauro masucci

put a sto[p to scam that we won a prize of 275,000 from atext message or i wont stay with bell mobilty email them at nokia@mobile.ac at claims dept it should not ba allowed because people pay for your service,not crap. mauro pissed off.

• john greig

Received a text message # 6245 it says from nokia @mobile.ac your cell phone #has won $275000. in the ongoing nokiapromotion.for claims email ref # nkp/20/11 to claims dept @ mobile.ac would like to believe it is true as we can always use free money in today,s economy but i am sure it is some kind of a scam,sincerely John Greig

• Anonymous

i also would like to believe that I won 275,000 but i came to the site and nowhere does it say how to claim my prize is this a scam? you can be sure i will not purchase none of your devices.

• bond

is it a scam or what? i got a text i have won $275,000 what’s up fact or fiction?

• Ferdnard

I recieve a masssage on my phone saying dat i won 215000ponds dat i should send my name,address and email to them, please i wand to know if there is any promo