Nokia Int’l Mobile Draw (UK) 2011

I am received a sms through my phone on 09.03.2011 at 12.53pm. The message is: Congrats!!! Your mobile no has won 500,000.00 GBP from NOKIA INT’L MOBILE DRAW (UK) 2011. To claim contact Dr. KENNEDY VIA E-MAIL: nokiamobiledraw@live.co.uk. on 09.03.2011 at 12.53pm. I sended a e-mail to nokiamobiledraw@live.co.uk e-mail id. Then I received another mail. This mail wanted from me my personal details. I gave my details on 25.03.2011. Is it true sms or e-mail? Please reply me. Is it any problem to send by me my details to nokiamobiledraw@live.co.uk? Is this a scam email message from Nokia or is there really an International Mobile Draw UK 2011?

Tags: 2011 uk mobile draw, uk mobile draw 2011, UK mobile draw, nokia mobile draw 2011 uk, nokiadraw012@live com, intl draw in uk

40 thoughts on “Nokia Int’l Mobile Draw (UK) 2011

• ravi ranjan

sir, i have got a message regarding winning 250000 pound through Nokia ints mobile draw 2011 in England is it true that this kind of lottery schemes are done or it a type of scam.please say something regarding this.

• Amrinder Pal Singh.

sir, i have got a message regarding winning 500,000.00GBP.from through Nokia INT’L mobile draw 2011 in [UK] is it true that this kind of lottery schemes are done or it a type of scam.please say something regarding this.

• Amarjeet singh

sir i have got a message regarding winning 500,000.00GBP.from through nokia INTL mobil draw2011 in(UK) is it true that this kind of lottery scheames are done or it a type of scam.plz say something regarding this

• vinit

sir i have got a message regarding winning 500,000.00GBP from through nokia INTL mobile draw 2011in UK is it true that this kind of lottery scheames are done or it a type of scam . please say somthing regarding this

• aatish a bhoingal

i got a sms on my mobile your mobile no just won 500,000.00gbp in the 2011nokia mobile draw to claim send mobile no, e mail is it true or fake

• MANOJ KUMAR

B;COZ I NEED MONEY IF I WON.

• Pius Joseph

DEAR Sir, I have received a sms from WORLD MOBILES state that i won 350,000 pounds in UK moblle promo . REF NO:WP11A02 . IF i won this please do the needfull . And i will be greatfull to you in my entire life.

• devendra thakor

dear sir, i have received a sms from world mobiles stte tha i won 700,000,00gbp in the nokia 2011mobile draw if i won this plese do the need full plese

• tigg 247

i got a txt saying that i had won 400,000 pounds in the 2011 UK MOBILE DRAW. and i dont even live in europe, im on the other side of the world

• Vivek

i got a messege that your Mobile No. has won 1 million pounds & Nokia-E7 in Nokia 2011 Promo.

• imande aku

I received a message on the 20/07/2011 that I won 250,000 pounds in the world mobiles nokia live draws at UK London and that it was the first time Nokia is doing such a draw. Please, is it true?

• pankaj

sir,i got the sms on 20/07/2011 from WORLD MOBIAL draw & i won 500,000 pound throu nokia mobial

• satnam singh

I am received a sms through my phone on 30.06.2011 at 03:48am. The message is: Congrats!!! Your mobile no has won 75,000.00 GBP from NOKIA INT’L MOBILE DRAW (UK) 2011. To claim contact Dr. WALTER VIA E-MAIL: nokiaclaimsdept-uk2011@live.com on 30.06.2011 at 03.48am. I sended a e-mail to nokiaclaimsdept-uk2011@live.com e-mail id. Then I received another mail. This mail wanted from me my personal details. I did’nt give my details i wanted to know. Is it true sms or e-mail? Please reply me. Is it any problem to send by me my details to SAME??? Is this a Scam email message from Nokia OR is there really an International Mobile Draw UK 2011. PLEASE GIVE ME THE RIGHT SUGGETION. B;COZ I NEED MONEY IF I WON.

• neelofar banu

dear sir i received a message on 6-8-2011that i won 250,000.00GBP in the coca-cola 2011… please send me my prize…..

• vishesh garg

i have received the massage that YOU HAVE GOT 700000 IN NOKIA POVERTY ALLEVIATION GRANT TO GET YOUR PAYMENT SEND EMAIL US ON NOKIADRAW01@LIVE.COM on 17th august 2011. plz tell me thts realty.?

• Bivash Saha

Sir, i have got a message regarding winning 500,000.00GBP.from through Nokia INT’L mobile draw 2011 in [UK] is it true that this kind of lottery schemes are done or is it fake????.please look after this matter….

• asila mohsen soud

sir ireceaved amessege on 268\2012 that i have won 550000GBP IS IT TRUE OR FAKE I NEED UR HELP

• nashwashawky

i recived a message that i won 550000 and i want to know if this true or no thanks

• antonylucian

dear sir i received a message on 30-8-2011that i won 1,000.000 in the BBC INT L 2011… please send me my prize…..

• RAJU KULKARNI

boss . never expect that money will come to u . easily . you should think how can the person whom u never know . and u never done any dealings with that kind of schemes or grants . . how can the big money come to us . this is the worlds foolest thing that they are doing . dont reply to such messages just avoid that

• ogunrinmade

i received your message this morning at 09:34am, that i won 250,000 pounds.please help me send the details back.thanks

• Jackson sanga

i received your message from this no +4917706786203 claimed that i won Nokia prize of 700,000pnd..is this real…?

• aakash malagavi

i received your message from this no +917838229281claimed that i won a Nokia int’l mobile prize of 700,000pnd & my home address so hear is it ( upear building opp of megha apartment vidyanagar hubli )

• parth

• shivakumar

I riceived your massage from this no +919811630593 claimed iwon Nokia prize of 700,000pnd..is this real

• pawan jaiswal

Sir, i have got a message TM-NOKIA 99072344554 10000000 IN NOKIA ANNUAL CHARITY GRANT. TO GET YOUR PAYMENT SEND EMAIL US ON

• Callum

I got a similar message but my one said i won 400,000 pounds and that i should e-mail a guy called Mr. Frank. I dont trust this, i think its a scam

• Michelle

I am very concerned and upset that I received a message to the effect of having won a sum of money from INTL DRAW. My concern is that I have not subscribed to this, in which case my number has been sought without my permission, and secondly that I received an sms at 4am EST. THIS IS NOT APPRECIATED! To be contacted at that time in the morning is both inconsiderate and alarming to an elderly woman, expecting legitimate emergency contact at that hour. I am investigating how to be compensated for this, and am seeking government advice.

• khaos

you didn’t win anything for real,don’t get your hopes up,its a scam this people just want to get hold of your details,that’s all they are after,so they can use your detail as they please to get what they want.these bastards know what people needs.with money they can play around with people mind…so don’t full yourself…research…but don’t get your hopes up…we all need money to live.hope you do your homework just want to help…

• clint

i just got same message on my phone, Please think of things like this… if u didnt enter a competition how can u be a winner? this is a scam for sure. do not send any personal information to these ppl they are NOT! here to give away money, they are here to take yours!

• francis

On Nov 9th, 2011 at 1835 I received an SMS which reads as follows “You have been awarded 850,000pounds in the 2011 edition of NokiaWorld Bounty Promo. Payment No. NK115V, Email:nokiaworldwide@live.co.uk£
    Someone somewhere should check this scam

• Tikikonakete

I got a text stating I have won 400 000 pounds in the UK …….Im not gonna get my hopes up. I jus wanted to know if this is a hoax. The mobile companies should not be doing this kind of bull shit.

• Eimi Kaptigau

Got a text message from the number +491606458071. It said, you have just won 615,000 pounds in the Nokiamobile Bounty Promo. For info, send your name, amount won and occupations to: nokiauk6010@gmail.com. I come from Papua New Guinea in the South Pacific. Is this genuine? Please inform me. Thank you

• NSABABERA Elie

sir,I riceived your massage from this no +4915125584587 claimed iwon 710,000.00 pounds in the NOKIA END OF YEAR PROMO.pnd..is this real ? thank you

• prashanth kumar b

i got a message regarding the nokia draw and the amount is 55 lakhs in the nokia draw hw foolish u people are y r u sending this kind of messages to the people & y u r wasting ours precious time ….

• ester

i have received sms with word you won 200,000 pounds. is it true? please send me any text into my phone to regards.