nokia-wins1@live.co.uk: Nokia Promotion Text Messages

nokia-wins1@live.co.uk: Nokia Promotion Text Messages 76.10% satisfaction rating from 41 complaints

Listen everybody out there… THIS IS A SCAM INDEED! My work mobile phone is not a NOKIA phone and still recieved a text message telling us we’d won 2million UK pounds and to send Name , Age and Ref.No. to nokia.uklondon @w.cn or nokia-wins1@live.co.uk

Didn’t even give me a Ref.No. to include even if I DID fall for it!? I recieved a similar text on my personal phone around this time last year (2010)and upon contacting Nokia about it was urgently informed not to reply or have anything to do with it as it was and is a scam. replying could also (after doing some research)render your phone a zombie or give it a virus etc. Who knows what the real agenda behind this is?

I recieved a message this morning saying, CONGRATULATIONS YOUR NUMBER WAS AMONG THE NOKIA YEARLY PROMOTION AND YOUV’E WON R450’000.. TO CLAIM GIVE REF NO 0155GP AND CALL 071 733 1585.
I THOUGHT TO MYSELF…IF I DIDNT ENTER ANYTHING WHERE DID THEY GET MY NUMBER, MUST BE A SCAM, BUT THEN RCENTLY THERE WAS A COMPETION FOR NOKIA-SPIN THE WHEEL.

A LOAD OF NONSENSE AS WELL, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD CHECK IT OUT..TURNS OUT I WAS RIGHT THAT IT IS INDEED A SCAM. I AGREE WITH THE OTHER PEOPLE, NOKIA NEEDS TO BE INFORMED ABOUT THIS ASAP! IT TRULY IS CRUEL TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THAT THEY’VE ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING IN A WORLD WHERE WE ALL STRUGGLE.. SURELY SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO GET HOLD OF THESE SCAMMERS??!!

Just straight out ignore nokia-wins1@live.co.uk and report it to NOKIA.

Tags: Nokia-wins1@live co uk, Nokiawin@live co uk, nokiawins1@live co uk, Www nokia-wins1@live co uk, Nokia promotion, nokia-wins1

63 thoughts on “nokia-wins1@live.co.uk: Nokia Promotion Text Messages

• chez

Huh i recieved a UK Nokia Promo Text It says I won 500.000 all i have to do is email my name address and number and i don’t own a Nokia…..Gees if only haha, nice try…..

• Belinda Niemand

please let me know if this is something that is wrong or what ? i have paid over thousands of rands to a bank. for a price money. i even fill in forms please answer me quick i am still busy with them. If this is fraud or not. Please

• sammy

please let me know the trueth .am informed that i have won 415000pounds. through my mobile number and payment NO;NK-311 and for claims i send email to;nokia.win@live.co.uk now please am waiting your feedback as soon as possible thanks.

• Antoinette Vos

I phoned a Gentleman from Nokia in UK to see if a Scam. Still not sure as 9/2/2011 contacted that I had won some Money. Also to Fill in forms.

• twalanki nthinya

I received an sms from nokia promo says i won 550.000.00.for 2012 nokia yearly and ref no sa 102 uk pls contact mrs colleen on 07801380075

• Eben

Dear Twalanki, 550,000 British Pounds is a lot of money and even if it is Rand, it is still a lot. People should ask themselves the question: “If the Promotion is real, why would I have to phone a local cell number and hear a voice on the other end, which does not sound all that sophisticated?” Potential victims are vulnerable and go blind and deaf, when they think this could be a changing point in their lives, which they were praying and hoping for. Be aware of anything, which has an upfront payment in order to receive a prize. There are “anti-social personalities” out there, who thrive on the innocent and honest people.

• Soda

It’s a big shame. We can use Samsung galaxy cheaper n portable. Nokia is old fashioned. I use galaxy. U (nokia) paste yo dirt stuff via my galaxy. Don’t do that aint interested at all.

• adeyanju mobolade

Please i see this message on my phone which is Nokia N1208, that i won 70,000 Pounds in the ongoing Nokia-UK PROMO. please how can i collect the money, and you can send it to my Account. (Account number 3043171944 first bank Account name Adeyanju Mobolade Sunday) thanks i we be wetting for your repy

• balaji

i also have this msg,but i don’t no what it is,And it is true???? plz any one know it reply me friend!!

• Ragesh R pillai

i recieved an sms frm nokia promo —NOKIA UK;YOUR MOBILE HAS WON 500,000 EURO IN NOKIA DRAW,TO CLAIM UR PRIZE SEND UR BANK DETAIL, NAME, ADDRESS, PH N0., SEX, AGE.MAIL, ID, TO [nokiadrwuk2012@live.com is these a scam…plse answer me as soon as possible….

• Rukayat

my wife recieved sms from Nokia uk promo.that she has won 60;000:00:pounds.this is her name Rukayat abdul wasiu.phone number 08060206633 08180563747;countary nigeria.if it genuine pls contact the email or the phone number above thanks nokia com.

• Edwin Chukwura

Sick and tired of your number won this and won that from Nokia .What s going on? Is it true or just another scam?

• bilal ahmad wagay

i have a sms from nokia promo UK £500,000,00 please advice me it is true or flase.

• abhishek

our respected sir,i have received a message that i had won 50,000gbp in 2012nokia mobile draw.so, i want to know whether it is right/wrong.plz………….send me a msg

• Lawal Oluwakemi

Plz I received a txt diz mawnin dat I won £215,000 poundz,Ma ref no iz NK-015,just wanna confirm if itz 2ru or nt.Ma name iz oluwakemi Lawal,Ma fone noz, M a Nigeian,If itz genuine kindly cal d fone noz above.Tenkz.

• Ezeoke

My Name is Ezeoke,Francis, i receive a text of Winning 215,000 poudz ma ref number Nk – 015,so what should i do next if actually is Genuine. I am from Calabar,Nigeria. I wish to state that u call my number.

• Jouie talite

I will recerve sms for won 350000pounds from nokia UK promo call: #+447035934027 0r
    Email:nokia142claims@live.com this #+353862777861 to send my sms this is a fake or not…

• solo zuberu

i saw a text that i won AE215.000 POUNDS.REFNO:NK-015 FOR CLAIMS. if it is true call me on this number 08132382612. pls reply me back.thanks.

• Yusuf Adam Muhammad

you sand this to my number that i won A £215000 pounds REF NO:Nk 015 for claims number & country to you. My country Nigeria .

• george

i also receive d same message from nokia nd my name her abubakar zainab nd my 08034450141 nd d REF NO NK015 its true pls

• kadzai samuel bala

my cell phone has been selected by nokia.co.uk promo. that i should claim by sending my name and number to the email which i have done that thank you for understanding. nokia x1 my phone number is 08034495173 nigeria

Sumalatha D/O Basavaraju

Karnataka(state)
    India(country)
    m0bilen0 9886650618

• emmanuelleonard

ireceve the message that shown me iwin200.000 pounds in the NOKIA_UK ANNIVERSARY_PROMO,REF:NK901.

• boniface mahai

you sand this to that i won 200,000 REF:NK901 my call no +255755035959 in TANZANIA

• Bodrul Islam

you sand this to my number that i won A £200,000 pounds REF NO:Nk 901 for claims number & country to you. My country Bangladesh.

• Movic Forland

No matter who I am, I can. Use £215,000 pound to change. The world for the Better.

• md.kamrul islam

i received a sms .my mobile no 0711358049 plss contuct wth me i dont understand about ur system.but u sms me that i win.what is my next step???

• Subhash Debnath

I received a sms .my mobile no 01711385397 please contract with me I don’t understand about your system. But You sms me that I win what is my next step?

• Bakare Fatai Ademola

I receive a test message telling me i was granted 215,000 pounds in the Nokia 2013 programme and i was send my name,number and country for me to be able to claim my reward.So my name is.BAKARE FATAI ADEMOLA my number is 08032437149 and my country is Africa>Nigeria.Thanks

• Adebayo damminey stulpa

i recieved a message from Nokia Uk new year promo that my cell phone number has won A£215,000 pounds.REF NO;NK-015.for claims send name,number and country to us via email;nokia wins1@live.co.uk.my name is Adebayo damminey stulpa.my numba is 08034338676.My country is Nigeria in Africa.

• Anonymous

let me know the truth about nokia win because i received the text through my mobile phone recently that my mobile number has won 200,000pounds in the nokia-uk-anniversary-promo, ref no nk901 so please answer me as soon as possible so that i can proceed!

• Sk

• mary

I have receive an sms telling me i have won 200,000 pound Ref NK901 call no +447035929946 and the sender was +2347067749230

• Anonymous

I am in TZ My nationality is CHINESE My name is LOOKBETSTRANGER VUNGSDROOJUNG,Send money to 0759114000 Thrue M-PESA.

• Pankaj Chowdhury

Berkley Square, London WIJ 6BD
    United Kingdom.
    Office Number +448719747241

• JAGDISH CHANDER

On 31-05-2013, I received a message on my mobile , that My mobile no. has won 16 CRORE INR IN UK NOKIA PROMO. FOR CLAIM , I AM SENDING MY GMAIL ID AS MY DETAIL. MESSAGE sender no. is +917503914127. In this message written to nokiawinuk@live.com. message me on my gmail id.
    thanks

• SK. BENJIR AHMED

Please i see this message on my phone no(01711-385563). Which is REF : NK901 for my claim, that I won 200,000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA- UK-PROMO. Please how can i collect the money and you can send it to my Bank Account (Account Number savings account no: 1477 Janata Bank, Kapilmuni Branch, Paikgacha, Khulna. Account Name : SK. BENJIR AHMED) Thanks. We be wetting for your repy. I changed my Email Address my corrent gmail accont no : sk.taushik125@gmail.com

• Anonymous

I recieve an sms from nokia uk award on the 3d of july 2013 sayiny that i have won 215.000 pounds my name is nneke sunday,my cell number is 08036250863,my country is nigeria.please if it is true contact the above number,thanks.

• nkem vongsing dombin

I received an sms on cell phone no 08030979016 that it has been approved to claim the sum of 215,000 pounds,ref-NK-015.

• violet E

Sorry I receive a text that I have won 215.000 pounds from NOKIA PROMO… Please is it true???

• Aghedo Samuel

I receive txt message that i ve been chosen that i won in d on going nokia promo

• Christiana Badung Dang

i recive i sms from Nokia wins1@live.co.uk this mornning saying i have won 215;000 call this line 07035995718 i am from nigeria christiana B Dang by name

• Luckman

I receive a msg on my phone that my nunber has been nominated for 215,000 G.B.P.REF:NK5

• james chukwuka

i received a message from Nokia company today asking for my name and phone number,country. my name:James chukwuka phone no:07032390100 country :Nigeria.

• Bridget Ndamati

i got this message that my mobile phone has won 215000 pounds ..its a Nokia phone ..what next people .

• Bridget Ndamati

account name : Bridget k Ndamati
    account number : 2065673267 UBA. Nigeria ..
    phone : +2348035096126

• omowale samson

i received a message from nokia company today askin for my name, phone number and country.My name:omowale samson,phone number:08036092965,country: Nigeria.On 29/03/2014 at 9.00am

• HARRISON

I RECEIVED A MESSAGE THIS MORNING, FORM NOKIA-WINS1@LIVE.CO.UK. THAT I WON 215.000 POUND. I WHAT TO KNOW IF IS TRUTH OR FALSE. PLEASE REPLY THROUGH THE EMAIL ABOVE, OR THIS NUMBER 08035196279.