Please Restore my Zynga Poker Account Chips

Please Restore my Zynga Poker Account Chips 85.00% satisfaction rating from 4 complaints

Dear zynga, I razuan bin razali Has an account with you in the recent past wherein i am a regular user of zynga poker. Day before yesterday while playing poker in a blink of eyes all chips from my account has been gone and the zynga poker account shows zero balance now. Reason I got from your end is abuse report against me which i never did since the inception of playing this game and if so i am damn sure that you have such kind of method where you can easily come to know the truth. I would like to request you to please take a serious note on this complain as not only me my other friends as well family member are playing and enjoying this game since long.

I am fail to understand that without any reason if any body send a abuse report against anybody which would be absolutely fake, should zynga poker blocked the account immediately without any back-check. Hope for the absolute justification from your end as i always believe the policy of zynga will do justice.

to contact me this is my email : clockwork_oren [at] yahoo.com

Tags: zynga poker chip restore, zynga poker tournament unavailable, zynga poker chip restore tool, zynga poker chips restore, i deleted facebook and lost my zynga poker accojnt, when i created a zynga account my guest account balance went into my zynga account

5 thoughts on “Please Restore my Zynga Poker Account Chips

• bobo nenen dong

please help me ,telme now how open CA3 at texas holdem poker my facabook

• jechsin

dear zynga.iam loved playing zynga poker every day.i have 42m chip,playing normaly with my buddy and other player in table 10k.don’t know why screen goest reconect i got the DOH massege.this is first time for me,that hard work to win,so easy loses with DOH.I want takes back and play zynga poker anymore.sory about my english

• illi lakey billings

It says page not available wont let me play poker i can go as guest but its not my picture

• Barbie Lefranois

I have been playing Texas hold’em poker on facebook for years!
    I went into the hospital a month ago and when I went to the poker page all of my chips,tables ,, everything is gone. Where did my account go?
    I had over 230 million in chips. I had just bought chips on my credit card in Facebook before my surgery. Could please help me get my chips and facebook account back???
    I don’t understand what happened… Barbie (Barbara)

• Barbie Lefrancois

Dear Zynga Texas Hold’em Poker,
    I went in the hospital for 4 days. After I was feeling better I went to play poker and the page was empty except for a huge dog and poker chip.
    I had over 230million in chips and nothing is showing up. No chips,tables,acct. where is everything? I’m really upset because before I went into the hospital I spent $150. dollars on chips.
    Could you please help me??? I really miss playing poker. I have been playing for years. The page that shows up says loading issues press here and it does nothing!
    I would like my money back $150. Dollars if I am unable to get my over 230 million in chips. Help me please?!?!