Security Alert from my Zynga Poker Account

Security Alert from my Zynga Poker Account 84.81% satisfaction rating from 54 complaints

Security Alert! Zynga Poker sent you an email regarding possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker account. This email was sent to kristinaroberts@yahoo.com. We recommend changing your Facebook password immediately. Please verify your account by carefully following the instructions in the email. Click here to resend email.

Message Code: CA3. i regret to inform that i am not using this email address (kristinaroberts@yahoo.com) anymore. and i have submitted new email address (jwebbsmith@yahoo.com) in facebook. how can i verify my acct to follow instructions if this email no longer exists.

pls help me to get back my poker acct. in facebook and send instructions in my new email. hoping for utmost attention regarding this matter the soonest possible.

thank you.

julieta M. etino

Tags: SECURITY ALERT! Zynga Poker noticed a possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker accounts We recommend changing your Facebook password immediately Click here to continue to the game Message Code: CA5, Zynga Poker noticed a possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker accounts We recommend changing your Facebook password immediately Click here to continue to the game Message Code: CA5, security alert zynga poker, zynga poker security alert, we recommend changing your facebook password immediately, zyngana pokker messge ca5

60 thoughts on “Security Alert from my Zynga Poker Account

• ngairangbam sophia

plz zynga plz reactivate my poker account for fb n plz return my chips back.

• amymura

• azlan

Here is the solution for Security Alert CA1/CA2/CA3.
    - *Go to http://accounts.zynga.com/ (Login with tour FB account)
    - Back to your Facebook, open ‘Privacy Settings’
    - Add/Change contact email in your FB account to any other email of yours.
    - Complete comfirmation request to your new email inbox.
    - Go back to your Facebook Privacy Settings’, check to new email & apply*
    - Go back to http://accounts.zynga.com/
    - Click ‘Synchronize with Facebook’
    - Open Facebook and try access Texas HoldEm again.
    - Pop-up security alert shown again and you click ‘Continue to game’

• anita sabila

please open my zynga poker…..i can’t play zynga poker enymore….please…..

• echo yudha

plz zynga plz reactivate my poker account for fb n plz return my chips back.

• shezan

Dear poker chip zynga hello my is name shezan khan i got have 10 million play poker chip who boy one did boy yes im oh shout my password off poker zone chips im upset back chip can t im asking you ? give back me now 10 million !!!!!!!! ? tell me must anying please help for me ask me why my password again im fed up with him im finish change password and mail who boy one know my password and mail im shout im not know boy said swearing me said stop laugh me upset said now back chip poker 10 million him said no if tell poker zynga give 10 million ask you see you tomorrow me very deaf me shezan truse im angry you him shout then now back poker chips me said him no im upset very agry me shout him know my mail and password me change password now okey then give me poker chip 10million if poker zynga thank you please hope. !!!!!!!!!! zyng hurry up asking me about 10 million most give me shezan chip poker im upset if angry me very shout with him give me 10 million said him no laught i siad not funny then sad me thank you from shezan im why did that poker chip zone im upset and sad before 10 million still but today know him my password and mail im shout here weeks 1 give me 10 million yeh please

• salam hassan

i have problem with poker, i get a security alert , it doesnt allow me to play , i check my email to see if i receive any e mails from poker , but i dont receive any, i would be grateful if you could solve this problem and let me play the game…. Kind regards

• puspita sari

• motta salvatore

• motta salvatore

• krunal patel

i change my email address in facebook after error ca3, but no return mail in my new email so pls help how can i do?
    and also where is in ‘Synchronize with Facebook’ option in zyenga account.

• fani memran

Peace to you on 13/09/2011 I purchased from your site using VISA credit card ending in literature 6950 300 million lots have not played the way we would on the computer a lot I had a total of 314 million two days before we get into the play and to my surprise I found I had only 4.000 I play perfectly legal and there is no reason disappears so I turned the management of flooding Facebook and they referred me to you if I was playing and I was missing so I have no problem I would buy again but it did notFair disappears me so overwhelming that I paid them money I’m asking reviewed what happened and Im very glad I have returned I paid them money flooding back thanks Fanny Mimran

• shahin

• andrew macdougall

got security alert i have now changed my password but i cannot or you will not allow me to play zynga poker and i have/had over 2.6million chips why won’t you allow me to play

• siti.salmah93@yahoo.com

ust know i lost my chips 26million and my account cannot open..how can be like that,zynga told me do security elert and change my password.before this happen i receive congratetulation from zynga and won 75million and i fill a email and password after that my account cannot open and my chips lost 26million..i frust about this matter..please help me…..

• aggelosl

i lake more game texas holdem zunga plase hlep me again that i los plase open play

• kimhak sorn

I can not lock in to Zynga texas HoldEm Poker on Facebook Security Alert! (Zynga Poker sent you an email regarding possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker account. This email was sent to you. We recommend changing your Facebook password immediately. Please verify your account by carefully following the instructions in the email. Click here To resend email. Message Code: CA3)

• Vladan Minic

• cewoy cool

Security Alert! Zynga Poker noticed a possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker accounts. We recommend changing your Facebook password immediately. Click here to continue to the game. Message Code: CA5

• norman syah

zynga . please open poker me . we recommend chaging your facebook password immediately . click here to continue to the game . message code: CA5 . please open poker me . please . please .
    please . please zynga .

• maroun

• rehman ali

i have a problm in my facebook zynga game..please remove the massege code of CA3…

i have a problm in my facebook zynga game..please remove the massege code CA 5

• aldo

SECURITY ALERT!

Click here to continue to the game.

Message Code: CA5 PPPLLLLZZZZZ

• zukifli

Security Alert!

Message resent!

Message Code: CA1

please zynga poker

• jhontokok

Security Alert! Help me!

I got this message earlier, not sure what to do about. Can somebody please help me clear the computer errors on my Facebook account. Here is hte message, how do I fix it? Zynga Poker previous sent you an email regarding possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker account. This email was sent to b**b@rocketmail.com. We recommend changing your Facebook password immediately.

Message Code: CA1

• Anonymous

ZYNGA…would you like please give me back, my account texas holdem poker i can’t used my account…some one already CA5

Message Code: CA5

• Himdad Galaly

Request Submitted

Your information has been sent to our customer service department. We will review your case (est. time 72 hours) and take action as necessary.

• Anonymous

for friends who are like my experience yesterday getting SECURITY ALERT!

Click here to continue to the game.

Message Code: CA5 of Zinga just send your email ID and password to the phone number +6281383660263 enough 1×24 wait to open your poker acount back.Thank you

i have a problm in my facebook zynga game..please remove the massege code CA 5

• RIZWANZEHRI

i have problem with poker, i get a security alert , it doesnt allow me to play , i check my email to see if i receive any e mails from poker , but i dont receive any, i would be grateful if you could solve this problem anverify your account by carefully following the instructions in the email.verify your account by carefully following the instructions in t he email.d let me play the game…. Kind regards Message Code: CA3

• Bagas ardy82

Zynga Poker sent you an email regarding possible unauthorized access to your Facebook and Zynga Poker account. This email was sent to b**2@yahoo.com. We recommend changing your Facebook password immediately.

Message Code: CA3

• pridochkt

hallo ich war in iran zum urlaub .jch bjn zruk in deutschland und möchte zynga poker wieder spielen.meine code ist CA5 bitte offnen sie die spiele