Review of surveysay.com: Are paid survey sites a scam?

Review of surveysay.com: Are paid survey sites a scam? 67.50% satisfaction rating from 8 complaints

My review of survey say seemed like a great way to make some extra cash from paid cash surveys. I had made money trying out online survey sites, so I thought I’d give surveysay.com a try.

At the end of the day there are a lot of great money making opportunities on the internet, but just as many fraudsters looking to take you money. Before you proceed signing up for anything on the internet, you should always do your homework first.

How does surveysay.com work?

The Website provides you with potential opportunities to earn money and prizes by participating in market research surveys. The surveys presented may be administered by VarsityPlaza, LLC or third parties. There is no fee to use our service on the Website. Not all market research panels allow panelists to exchange their points for cash, some offer you the opportunity to use them for merchandise, services, or contest entries.

How can they afford to pay you?

Most paid survey sites make money by paying you less than they make from the companies requesting the survey. For example if a company pays surveysay.com $100 for 10 surveys, then they will make $10 per survey. That means that can only pay up to that $10 amount to stay profitable.

If you understand the margins of the paid survey industry, you will start to see how it’s probably an industry for good short term cash but not long term stability. Paid survey sites come and go quickly, so I would not recommend investing a great deal of time or money into any one single website.

Tags: survey say, survey say scam, surveysay scam, surveysay, is surveysay a scam, survey say reviews

6 thoughts on “Review of surveysay.com: Are paid survey sites a scam?

• Susan Ramos

Here are a few legit survey companies that I work with and actually have gotten money from. 1. Pinecone Research (Must be approved, and they periodically recruit) 2. Opinion Outpost (you must qualify in the surveys or sometimes the quota has already been met. 3. Ipsos Isay. I swear these are legit and I have made over $100 in the last 6 months. I don’t do them 24/7 I really believe that if more time was made you could make a lot more.

• austin

Ok you are talking about how survey say is a scam, but you made 30,000 in other survey websites… what websites DID work?

• Nishad

My globsltestmarket Account number is 19918503 and they cheat by didn’t send check after redemption and officials didn’t respond to my complaints properly. They mail me that they issued anew check but it also a big lie because after 3 months itself I didn’t recieve check from them but I got Payment from mturk via check regularly. So they are cheating the workers.

• Molly

You are right about Pinecone. My friend consistently gets checks from them. Some are only $3 but are worth it! I’m still trying to get into that one. I have been with NPD for 2 years now and have not won crap. Although some people have it’s very difficult to win since so many people are put into the drawings and they only give out 1 prize at a time. I will be trying the other two now thank you!

• johnny depp fan

I have had this happen to me too. I took a survey with one of these compaines, ( that lasted almost on hour or more ), and was never paid for it. It is so sad that customers cannot find these ( sob ) and sue their asses for ” false advertisements “.