T-Mobile Fraud Department – Identity Theft

T-Mobile Fraud Department – Identity Theft 60.00% satisfaction rating from 2 complaints

T-Mobile has given a third party collection agency information regarding me having a $2,000.00 cell phone bill. I have never in my life had a T-Mobile account. I submitted a letter to the company (MCM) and contacted T-Mobile Fraud Department. I was then REDIRECTED back to MCM, which doesn’t make any sense. MCM is representing T-Mobile with information given to them. It was last told to me that my last address they have on file is in Texas, which is a state I have never lived in my entire life. This company is pathetic and after reading all the consumer complaints I can’t believe they are still getting customers and not investigated by a governing body.

Tags: t mobile fraud department, t-mobile fraud department, tmobile fraud department, t mobile fraud dept, t mobile fraud, tmobile fraud

2 thoughts on “T-Mobile Fraud Department – Identity Theft

• Mike Evans

I too have a negative account listed on my credit report for T-Mobile, which I have never used before. It is for $1765.00 and reported to Midland Funding LLC.

• Tamara L. Foy

I am filing a FRAUD & THEFT BY DECEPTION COMPLAINT to ETF Reimbursement Department:
    The DEFENDANTS ARE: Sheila Bass (T-Mobile account holder) & Hortensia Bonner (also on Bass’s account) by filing a form for early termination fee to T-Mobile my complaint is I, Tamara L. Foy am the true account holder under Sprint> Both Sheila Bass & Hortensia Bonner who both reside at 6300 Allman Street, Philadelphia, PA. 19145, Hortensia Bonner is a driver at Donnelly Distributers & ramp agent at Worldwide Flight Services, Sheila Bass is unemployed and collecting SSI benefits> deliberately attempted to DEFRAUD T-Mobile by submitting a claim using my name, Tamara L. Foy but CHANGING my address to hers so she, Sheila Bass & Hortensia Bonner could indeed receive the ATM card in the mail, I do NOT NOW NOR NEVER resided at above address. This is a blatant attempt to receive monies the defendants are NOT entitled to. I also filed a police report on 05/14/14; the DC# is 10232, I will be submitting two (2) private criminal complaints against both defendants as Sheila Bass NOR Hortensia Bonner (defendants) are NOT ENTITLED to receive the ETF refund, under your company’s policy> who should apply ONLY account holder who transfers their service from Sprint to T-Mobile, since Sheila Bass is already the account owner under T-Mobile she DOES NOT QUALIFY to receive rebate as she did NOT transfer her account (Bass is already with T-Mobile) & Hortensia Bonner also DOES NOT QUALFY because Bonner is NOT the account holder under Sprint, I hereby DEMAND T-Mobile to NOT send ATM card to anyone EXCEPT me, Tamara L. Foy under my address on the sprint bill submitted (my true & only address, I never moved (FRAUD ADDRESS CHANGE without my consent nor permission, this is an attempt to have the ATM card mailed to address, NOT MINE! Send me an official form whereas I can sign for complaint department to INVESTIGATE, upon completion of investigation T-Mobile can ONLY THEN ISSUE ATM CARD to true recipient (that would be me, Tamara L. Foy) my contact information is tamara8807f@yahoo.com OR tfoy3794@harcum.edu
    Thank you for your immediate cooperation in this URGENT matter,
    Tamara L. Foy, former Sprint Account Holder & ONLY recipient to receive the ETF for two cell phone numbers that I alone switched!