USPS Package ended up in Jamaica New York

USPS Package ended up in Jamaica New York 20.00% satisfaction rating from 1 complaint

Hi. My email address is mike_bland@hotmail.com. I’d like to recover my package. Apparently it is in Jamaica new york. Package information is below: Label/Receipt Number: EM72 0751 674I N. Class: Express Mail International®. Status: Processed through Sort Facility. Your item was processed through and left our JAMAICA, NY 11430 facility on March 28, 2011 at 8:33 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. Enter Label/Receipt Number. Detailed Results. Processed through Sort Facility, March 28, 2011, 8:33 am, JAMAICA, NY 11430.

Unclaimed, March 26, 2011, 3:51 pm, GAITHERSBURG, MD. Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available), March 21, 2011, 11:09 am, GAITHERSBURG, MD 20882. Arrival at Post Office, March 21, 2011, 10:33 am, GAITHERSBURG, MD 20882. Processed through Sort Facility, March 21, 2011, 12:41 am, GAITHERSBURG, MD 20898. Processed through Sort Facility, March 20, 2011, 5:39 am, GAITHERSBURG, MD 20898 .Inbound Out of Customs, March 19, 2011, 3:34 am. Inbound Into Customs. Inbound International Arrival, March 13, 2011, 9:52 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS). Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. Foreign International Dispatch, March 09, 2011, 10:19 am, MUMBAI PARCELS, INDIA.

Tags: jamaica ny 11430 sort facility, JAMAICA NY 11430 usps, usps Sort Facility JAMAICA NY 11430, usps jamaica ny sort facility, JAMAICA NY 11430 facility, usps sort facility JAMAICA NY

7 thoughts on “USPS Package ended up in Jamaica New York

• Tanya

Hi my package is supposed be delivered within 10 business days. It was mailed on 07/09/12. It still wasn’t received. PLEASE, check what happened with it. First class international mail going to Ukraine. Pleaseeee!!!! I really appreciate it if you find it.

• Michael

I’ve been waiting for an item that was send First Class mail. USPS Track & Confirm appears to be useless. It shows Expected Delivery by: July 28, 2012. But the last Status is Processed through USPS Sort Facility August 1, 2012 12:53 AM Jamaica, NY 11430. Today is August 3rd and I still have not received the item here in NJ. It appears that the Sort Facility Jamaica, NY 11430 is a black hole at Kennedy International Airport.

• mr lattef yusuf

i have also been expecting a parckage from usps with the tracking LC435331074US and the last time i tracked it ,it says Your item was processed through our JAMAICA, NY 11430 facility on August 15, 2012 at 11:23 pm. No further information is available for this item,please kindly help me out on this item whats the matter with it , i hope i get it soon.

• shelihovaON

tracking LC973077141USi last time I found him, he says that your item has been processed through our Jamaica, NY 11430 Property May 6, 2013 at 01:19 am. No further information will not be ready for this item, please help me on this item What’s the matter with this, I hope I get it soon.

• Tim

I had a package shipped from Germany it was sent on the 10th of July from Germany and arrived in New York’s worst postal sorting facility known to man yes the dreaded Jamaica Post Office. It sat for 12 days as I called the 800 number to ask USPS yeah what a joke. Here is the run around just so you good folks know how it really (doesn’t) work I was told I could not file a claim because it was sent from another country however an incompetent postal worker at the good old don’t ask don’t tell USPS assigned me a case number anyway by now my 25 years of military results not excuses attitude have kicked in hard not to mention PTSD. I was told by a supervisor that maybe they didn’t know their job so lets recap a little the post office hires people doesn’t train them and sets them loose know I understand why they are all so stressed out at work they don’t know what’s going on shame on you upper management and supervisors someone must have told you earlier in life to be a good leader you have to be a good follower. So you never knew how to perform in any level of leadership or as a worker didn’t follow directions. In closing my package has finally moved and just a heads up for the one delivering my package I am opening it in front of them prior to signing for it hope its not broken. I think the person or person’s running this facility should be fired and new personnel put in place after they have been properly trained in the mean time supervisors from outlaying post offices should be made to hit the trenches again and run this place until the new staff is ready.

• genesis gesualdo

well im worried cuz my estimated time for my package was SEP 14-20.
    So i am hoping that will get here by friday..
    It has stopped in JAMAICA,NY and i dont want it to get lost,I live in nj so i dont know why it is not moving..
    need hepl please
    TRACKING NUMBER-LK779899750CN
    this is what it says September 14, 2013, 4:54 pm, Processed through USPS Sort Facility, JAMAICA, NY 11430
    September 14, 2013, 12:05 pm, Processed Through Sort Facility, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
    September 6, 2013, 8:18 pm, Processed Through Sort Facility, HANGZHOU EMS, CHINA
    , , Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    September 5, 2013, 5:54 pm, Acceptance, CHINA

• Eileen

Tracking # EA730256423IN sent June 2, process through ISC New York June 7th. Still sitting in customs.. this is suppose to be 8-10 days express. Sure seems like a long time to sit in customs in NY. really I am less then 2 hours away.. Can you please check to see what is taking this parcel so long to clear customs. this is unreal!
    Eileen