I have been a long time customer of Verizon’s also a retiree of the company. I’ll be moving from Pennsylvania back to New Jersey at the end of May. I called to have my service changed only to find out there is no DSL available in my new area. I was told by the business office, I’m too far from the C.O. I really don’t want to go with the cable company for my service. Is there some way you could find out if there is going to be an up grade to the area soon, whether it to be pair gain, light span or fios. This is very important to me. Thank You, Robert Molinaro.
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- Areas verizon internet is unavailable
- verizon internet not available my area
- why is verizon internet not available
- why is verizon internet not available in my area
- why is verizon internet unavailable at my address?