First contacted to have Virgin Mobile service activated and phone number ported from another provider. Asked for a more secured SSN as part of the “Process”. They did not provide SSN and followed up with current mobile provider. They could not expedite request to transfer service. Then I tried to activate with virgin mobile online but that failed. Second contact to Virgin Mobile went more smoothly with NO MENTION OF SSN! Please be careful when you provide SSN information to contact centers that are not in the US. This information is harvested and sold by virgin mobile!
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- virgin mobile activation problems
- virgin mobile problems 2011
- virgin mobile network problems 2011
- virgin mobile mifi activation problems
- virgin mobile activation
- virgin mobile service reviews 2011