Winnings Fee International Scam Phone Calls

I’ve been getting calls from winners fee international telling me I am getting $2.5 million dollars but all I had to do is get a pack card from wal mart and call winners international with the card number and my money would be delivered a couple of hours later. They wanted me to pay $850.00 to get my winnings. Let me tell you right now, you should not have to send money or pay any one any money to get money. The guy who called me says his name is Mr. Clay. He called me from (876) 442-9663. He sounded very nice and told me all my dreams will now come true. He even told me I was getting a brand new Mercedes so I could travel like a millionaire.

Horse S_ _ T. These people don’t care about anyone or anything. Please don’t fall for this scam. They have scammed hundreds of people out of thousands of dollars and deserve many years in prison. If you get a call from these people don’t believe a word they say. They are liars and would scam their own mothers if they could. Keep your money. In this day and age not to many of us can afford to throw out hundreds of dollars. This makes someone like me who had payed more than $15,000 on a scam much similar to this one, not trust any one when they tell me I have won this or that.

There are many many scams out there that are very similar to this one and the one you really need to watch for is a scam going around that you will split $8,000,000,000 with the person calling you flaming to be a bank vice president of Barclays Bank and gives you his name, in my case his name was Siti Ghazali, and tell you in order to get this money you have to get a bank Cade. In order to get the bank code you have send a lot of money, in my case it was $14,000 and like a fool I sent it thinking I was a multi millionaire and $14,000 didn’t seem that much compared to what I was getting.

Then came the taxes witch I was told would be $850. Again I sent the money.then when he called for more money I told him I wanted out of this deal and I wanted my money back. He told me it would cost $600 to process the money because it had to go through customs and be checked by the F.B.I. So I sent it thinking I might get some or all my money back but guess what, never got a penny back and now struggling because I did a very stupid thing and trusted someone I didn’t know.

I lost my relationship with my family and my friends because of this and regret ever replying to this lying jerks email. Trust me the police and F.B.I. have been working on this and I’ll be the first in line to testify against this jerk.

Tags: winnings international, international winnings, new scam to have you send back a code to receive a million dollars, winnings internationsl

6 thoughts on “Winnings Fee International Scam Phone Calls

• Enoch Hurst

Was contacted last week from a guy claiming to be with the FBI by the name of Mr Clay Freeman with the Internaional Winners Payout Services said i had won 2.5 million dollars and a new 2011 mercedes benz all they needed was the fee money and they would deliver monday morning to my doorsteps and wanted a up front fee well i sent them 235.00 that they asked for then i got a fax and email of a so called picture of my check and car and a brief letter stating to keep all this a secret untill i get my winnigs but they now want another 500.00 before they give me my so called winnings…i have now searched the so called “International Winners Payout Services” and found this out to be a scam and the people invovled very much need to go to prison for it! I have only lost out on a little but i see many of people have lost thousands. This is not fair to us hard working people where money is very hard to come by. I hope the men or women behind this scam gets caught and does lots and lots of prison time!

• Linda Varon

We have been receiving phone calls and letters from Winners International stating that we have won $2.5 million dollars. We have not responded to their messages until today in order to obtain some information. I spoke with Alex Moore, from phone number 876-352-2626. Upon their next phone call I will let them know the “scam” information I have discovered and we are not interested in pursuing the award. Is their any legal action that can be taken again Winners International?

• MGC

I have been called two days in a row by several insistent foreign men claiming to be from Winnings International. Calls came in blocked to my mobile phone. Each time I answered, they ask for me by name. They said won $2.4M and a new C-Class Mercedes. All I needed to do is leave right then and go to the nearest Western Union and wire $325 to claim my merchant receipt. They even suggested the closet Walmart to wire funds. I told them I thought the call was a scam, then they asked if I was a Christian and told me I had been blessed. Some what curious, I said I could not leave right then and the man became more aggressive and made me commit to a time. The last caller was the worst and actually got angry at me. Here is the info I was given each time… Please, don’t fall for this scam! 1st day- Send $325 to Government Merchant Banker, Leornard Berton at Liviona, MI 58490. 2nd day- Send $325 to Kelvin Garner, Flint, MI 48504. Transfered John Carter to manager, Robert Scott and told the owner was Frank Walker. Unfortunate that these scams are waste of time, energy and money for some!

• Monica

I received a call from a gentleman telling me I had won 5 million dollars through a site called International Winnings and that UPS was going to deliver a check to my house. He tried to get me to confirm my address but I told him not to call me and that I was contact the police. I am going to my local pct. and file a complaint. Scams are wrong asnd the gov’t needs to go after all of them.

• Ashley

I heard my friends talking about such scams but never was a part of it. Here we are. A man with a strong accent called me and congratulated on winning 2 million in MGM grand lottery and blah-blah-blah. It will only cost me $2000 to get the prize. I hope not a lot of people got fooled by it. My call was from 876-303-7518 number.

• Lorena

I received a call just like this today. The guy who was obviously a black man from some African country by his voice and thick accent and tried to tell me I was getting a “certified” pkg. from UPS and wanting to know if I had identification. I told him I did and if UPS wants to see it, I will show it to the UPS driver when he brings the so-called pkg.
    I then hung up and called UPS and they confirmed what I thought. UPS will never call and ask for ID.