Zynga Poker Players going All In

Zynga Poker Players going All In 40.00% satisfaction rating from 1 complaint

It is just about Impossible to sit at a table and play this beautiful game, I am in South Africa. Up to now very little disturbance has been experienced. Lately computer freeze/offline is happening on a regular bassis. almost every second hand. Very frustrating. The worst is you are dealt cards and only one appears, which makes it impossible to play. I am an elderly guy, spend hours playing this fantastic game if it is played properly. Unfortunately one does experiece a few idiots who come and spoil this great game by going “All in” all the time. The problem is half the time they win! I sit back and watch the “Bingo”

One other request is that you make “Shootout” Fast. A reply would be appreciated. Regards.

Tags: how to go offline in zynga poker, how to go offline on zynga poker, zynga poker all in, how make offline zunga poker, offline in zynga poker, zynga poker how to go offline

2 thoughts on “Zynga Poker Players going All In

• Jim

I have been playing Zynga poker for 4 years now and watched the changes of this rigged program getting worse by the hour , It seems to me that Zynga wants the poker idiots to win so they can lose at the end to buy chips from them it`s all about money now forget a good poker game its about attracting as many dummies as posible to this site <> they only thing left for me to say to Zynga is forget you and your lousy program im going to a different site to enjoy the game of poker not some fixed program put together for dummies to feel like they are pros.

• Floyd Lewis

Since I’ve been playing your poker, I’ve noticed some players going off line during a hand; I’d like to know how this is done.