Samsung Customer Service

Contact Samsung Corporate

Toll free phone number: 973-601-6000

Samsung is a South Korean multinational electronics corporation that is publicly traded on the South Korean stock exchange. They specialize in televisions, mobile phones, semiconductors among other ventures. Samsung employs over 326,000 and has been one of the top leading information technology companies by revenue since 2009. Sales on Samsung Linkedin were reported as US 196 billion.

If you have a problem with your Samsung device please visit the point of purchase or call 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864). You may also call 201-229-4000 six days a week. The CEO of Samsung is Yoon Boo-Keun. You may address international postal mail to 129 Samsung-ro, Suwon-Si, Gveonggi-D, 443-742, South Korea. You may also look at this contact page for further email report forms. Since Samsung and Best Buy have a longtime partnership you might utilize them for customer support.

Founded for telecommunications in 1969 Samsung replaced Apple as world’s largest technology company in 2011. Apple and Samsung are “frenemies” since Samsung is a major supplier for parts. There has been ongoing litigation with employees due to the rising number of employees that are ill or dying. Social media presence in the Korean language may be found on Facebook, Twitter, English on Linkedin and especially Google+.

Samsung Contact Information

• Hoover
    (22 reviews)
    28.181818181818

Top Samsung Complaints

Someone bought us a Samsung 6 series UHD TV 4K Smart Tv for Christmas. I am very unhappy with the fact that i cannot hook up a pair of headphones to the TV. I am haring disabled and even at movie theaters i have to get the headphones to hear the movie. I talked to the support desk and was told that nothing can be done. Well there is one thing i can do and that is to never buy another Samsung TV in my life. Instead of enhancing my experience and has made me feel even worse about my disability

Darryl C. Pope

I purchased a Samsung refrigerator, model no. RT35K553ASL/SS, in Singapore on 13.07.2019.The serial number of the product is 0DYM4DAM500191Z. I have tried several times to register the product online without success. The proof of purchase is attached. It's a very frustrating experience. The prompt is saying that the BP number is invalid.

85inch tv. Stopped working with the one connect mini. Everytime you plug it in the tv goes out, no sound or picture. No other ports to use on tv. Called samsung. TV has a 5 year in home extended warranty. I contacted them, they called me a liar, and refused to honor the warranty at first. I gave them the info so they agreed i had the in home warranty contract. setup support. they canceled it. Did all this again, they setup support again and then nothing told me to call another number, I called that number and then they told me to call samsung to handle it. They again canceled my support ticket. I called again got a new ticket and now nothing again. The tech was going to give me that same number. They are just pushing my off. This is so bad. I have a useless tv and a useless warranty. I now have filed with the BBB and thinking about a lawsuit next. May not go anywhere, but this might be the only choice. As for a star rating, it is -10. They don't deserve anything. it has now been a month and no progress on getting the tv repaired.

the icemaker has never worked properly. I have spent 2 summers with no ice. the tech people have come out 4 x. I want my money back. there is a class action suit in Philadelphia and I have filed with the new jersey BBB. this is a design flaw and they need to refund our money/

your s10e is a piece of crap have had it maybe about three months it does not work right can not watch call do not get calls half the time can not make calls half the time have to turn off and on all the time i would give it zero stars only good enough to flush down the toilet no not even good enough for that

I sent in my Icon Gear X that I purchased for my husband as a Christmas gift. I sent it 6/12/2019 with the label that Samsung provided to me. They received it Monday 6/17/2019. Every time I call they have a new excuse as to why a month has past and I have not received my exchanged. I called on 7/10/2019 (the 8th time checking on my order) and asked for my refund and ALL OF THE SUDDEN I can't get it because it is been approved to be sent and they will provide me with a tracking number on Monday 7/15/2019. Of course I don't receive a tracking number. I call 7/16/2019 requesting my tracking number because supposedly is approved and being shipped out, the gentleman said he will send it by text and I will receive it in a couple of minutes. I called 5 hours later of not receiving it and another representative said " Oh we just received your Icon Gear X yesterday so is being processed". ALL this time I have been nice and professional. NOT this time. I told her how did you receive it when I mailed it on 6/12/2019 and you received it a month ago, get me case management or somebody higher because you have no idea about my case so find somebody that does. She transferred me to case management, i was on hold for more than an hour. Finally got somebody on the phone and was informed that my replacement was shipped. We shall see if this is true. Won't believe it until I don't receive my exchange. I can not believe I have gone through so much just for an exchange.

I scheduled an appointment for a recalled repair on my clothes washer. After waiting for 5 hours I called Samsung. I was informed that the service company (dish network) was experiencing technical difficulties. I should have been notified. They then gave me a number to another service company-that was going to charge me for the recalled repair. Thank goodness I called back and got a wonderful man named Louie. He figured it out for me and help set up a new day for the repair. Very disappointing that Samsung knew the technician was not coming today and never contacted me. I have an email from Samsung confirming the appointment.

terrible service, brand new refrigerator ice maker froze up wont make ice, have complained to SamSung once in jan and again in june 2019 we purchased dec 2018 am very unhappy with service when calling for service you sit on HOLD for over *mins. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD Service !!!!!!!!!!!!!! would not recommend this company for any future purchases

In March this year, I purchased a Samsung mobile phone at Woolworths, Emu Plains, unfortunately, through no fault on my behalf the phone is broken beyond repair. I do not have the receipt. This is the third Samsung phone that I have purchased, and I have had nothing but problems with them. This latest problem was the straw that broke my back. I am hopeful that a replacement phone will be made available, however, I am doubtful that will occur.

Galaxy note 8 cell phone is horrible. My screen cracked on it's own when it was just sitting on a flat surface. I was not touching it. I contacted Samsung customer service and asked what will they do about a defective phone? Lawrence said, it's not my fault Stacy but we dont cover that.

So just wanted to let everyone know not to buy the Samsung S10 (or any samsung product for that matter.) Have had the phone for 3 months and it quit charging. Sent it to samsung and they said liquid damage on the charger port due to "EAR MOISTURE" or Weather/Humidity (I don't live near a ocean) . Funny thing is, this phone has not been near liquid. After chatting with tech support they basically gave me the middle finger and don't care. Chat log:

Support:
After checking the ticket our technicians found liquid damage on connector and indeed the case is pending wating for payment of $291.19, unfortunately we are unable to revert our technicians decision after the evaluation. ^Chris

Me:
So they said it was caused by "ear moisture" or humidity so what you're saying is this phone is ip68 rated where you can drop it in a 5ft pool for 30 minutes but ear moisture is going to kill the phone.

Me:
So you're basically saying this phone doesn't meet ip68 specs correct? And you're basically doing false advertisements saying your phone is ip68 rated when clearly it's not?

Support:
I certainly understand your point, Jason! Despite this classification, your device is not impervious to water damage in any situation. It is important that all compartments are closed tight. If any liquid is found to have entered your device components or an internally sealed system, this condition will void your device warranty. ^Alex ----- (Funny thing is, I dont remember any covers for the ports on this phone, does anyone else?)

Me:
I give up. I'll be switching to a different brand. This makes 2 separate incidents you guys have screwed me. Also as a fyi, the company I work for was fixing to buy 50 of these phones. There was only 2 people testing them. Myself and the CEO. Guess what my recommendation to the CEO is going to be?

Me:
Let me guess if I want the damaged phone back I have to pay you shipping right?

Support:
We're sorry to hear of this, Jason! If you'd like to receive the back unrepair, you don't have to pay for shipping. ^Alex

Yes ship me my $1000.00 paper weight. Appreciate it so very much

So basically Samsung doesn't care that we were fixing to purchase 50 phones. Got the email a few minutes later that they are shipping the phone back. I BET the phone comes back in pieces broke worse than what it was. I could have at least probably used wireless charging on it, bet they broke the screen and everything else. NEVER EVER AGAIN

YOUR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE IS NOT GOOD MY FEELING IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE I HEAVED CALLING IN YOUR SAMSUNG HELP LINE NO SO MY CALL DISCONNECTED FROM YOUR SIDE

i had a curved 27 in moniter,the screen formed black lines in the inner screen.i called them and they send it in for repair.thats when the bad started.it has been over 3 months and alot of calls ,they keep on putting on hold and telling me lies.i just want what i paid for fixed or not.down rite scumbags

I sent my watch into Samsung to be repaired on 2 occasions. First time they needed to replace parts and update software for a watch that was brand new. I received the watch back to find the same issue still happening. I sent the watch back in and just received an email that they are sending my watch back to me unrepaired. So I am going to receive a broken watch back. Does this make sense. I want to escalate this issue. In addition I bought a new watch for my husband back in Dec 2018 and right out of the box the watch did not work. Thank GOD Best Buy exchanged the watch Jan 2019 for a brand new one. It works but 5 months later the band broke. My husband barely wears the watch to begin with and the dozen of times he wears it the band breaks. I called about this as well and to date I still have not received a replacement band. You want a customer to shell out $800.00 for your products and yet your products are not reliable. I have contacted Samsung over 10x and still have not had my problem resolved.

I have sent my phone in twice and it still having the same issue they are blaming it on my network and it notbnd now I have to send it again I for them.to look at it or they want me to pay for it . I when I found nthe right person I was put on hold for 3 hours until.i was told that they were closed

We purchased this refrigerator approx. 2 years ago.

The ice maker quit working 4 months ago. it would cost around $800.00 to repair.

3 days ago it quit cooling!! I called Samsung for support and they were not able to help me. It is 107 degrees here where I live. I was able to get a service technician (the one and only who could come immediately) He did his diagnostics and discovered that a board was out. Again now the ice maker doesn't work nor does this two year old $2500,00 refrigerator cool!! Imagine my frustration! A board was ordered and arrived today ( so far now,3 days) my family has not had a working $2500.00 refrigerator! The new board was put in and still no cooling!!! It was also determined a second problem, that the Freon was to low to cool. Again,have I said this is only a 2 year old $2500.00 Samsung appliance? The Freon was ordered and will not be here till Monday. So now my family has to be without a working refrigerator till Monday. This is appalling. I lost all the food in the refrigerator and now will not have, a working appliance till Monday of next week. So far I have paid $384.00 dollars for the board and installation and will be paying another $400.00 for the Freon and service. I am hoping that this letter inspires Samsung to replace this refrigerator at no cost to me. This is clearly a defective item and I would hope Samsung would support their customers. Please advise as to your resolution.

If I could give a zero I would. Washer has been broken 3 weeks now. I've gotten the run around. 10 week old, toddler, and we own a gym. Lots of laundry! Customer service has seemed promised me a solution by today. Now they're saying it'll be ANOTHER 7-10 business days. Today's Friday and of course they can't get started until Monday. My washer is 4 months old! I feel no real effort has been made to make this right. I just keep getting sent to different departments that have yet another step that needs to be taken.

I have ordered two S10+ on 14th and 24th March 2019. After ordering it showed that order will be delivered on 15th April due to stock shortage. I was not able to receive the devices because by that I have went outside Australia for two weeks. During that time the devices were sent back to Samsung. After I came back on 28th April, it has been a real struggle to request Samsung online customer care team to redeliver the device and its already middle of June and still I did not receive the device. I have inquired about the delivery multiple time and each they say they have emailed the back hand team to process the delivery. On my last call when asked for a definite answer and I was willing to hold on to the line until I get an answer the person serving me just hung up the phone. This is very disappointing experience and now I am stranded without a phone.
I would ask people from any Samsung department to look into this and at least give me proper answer other than "we have emailed".

I purchased a full kitchen unit stove refrigerator dish washer microwave. my problem was the DW came without screws to mount to cabinet. the first call was in april the second call was in may screws were promised on the may call did not receive them. called again june 12th they are suppose to be on their way. the tenor of the last call in june was as if the problem was on me. the agent said something about an exception being made as if Samsung was doing me a favor I have a problem with that since Samsung caused the problem by not sending the screws in the first place.

I purchased a flex 4 door model RF23J9011SG/AA SS# 07ZB43BK100585F IN MAY OF 2018 I PAID 2800.00 FOR THIS WHICH WAS MORE THAN REGULAR SIZE.I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THE ICE MAKER ITS SLOW THEN FREEZES UP CANT PRDUCE THE AMOUNT OF ICE NEEDED . IM 63 YEARS OLD I CANT AFFORD TO BUY NEW APPLIANCES . THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH THIS PRODUCT I THINK YOU SHOULD COME GET IT AND TRADE ME FOR A REG. SIZE FRIDGE

Asked for help with new washer and dryer. Agent told me to get SN for both from under the covers. Was away 6 minutes and got thrown in a standby queue, they never responded after I tried for an additional 20 minutes.

Samsung French Door refrigerator, Model RF260BEAESR/AA. Freezer door handle broke off on the right side due to flimsy plastic part. See attached pictures. Part # is DA67-03331. No parts company carried the part. Researched this part and found out (confirmed by chat talk with Samsung support) that you need to purchase the entire freezer door. Very poor design using plastic. Found that many others experienced the same problem with this part on the right side of freezer door handle. Very poor customer support expecting customers who spent over $1000 for refrigerator to spend several hundred additional dollars due to poor design and cheap materials. Will not buy a replacement door that may fail again and will not buy Samsung again.

My tv wont turn on, repair guy comes at my house 5 min plugs tv in and says gotta get Samsung to approve it and left, I missed a whole day of work for nothing, call back spoke to mgr sent pics to Samsung they approved to have a repair guy come out and gave me a number to call. I call the number lady was down right rude and said she isn't doing the repair because she has other things to do and is to busy and for me to call back again. Now if this isn't resolved today or this weekend I will be going to my local news channel and social medis about your company and products that you clearly don't stand behind. I can pay 5000.00 for a tv and this can happen and yet you don't stand behind your word. I will be telling the better business bureau as well. I should not have to go through all this for a week now and my kids with no tv because you csr cant do their job. I sent pics to you already. And would like this to be fixed today, tomorrow, sunday .

I am very UNHAPPY with my new S10+ phone. I am a Sprint customer and have 5 phones on my account. We have 3 I-Phones, 1 Samsung S8 and my S10+. The data works on everyone's but mine. I cannot connect to the Internet most of the time. I get an error message that "I am Offline". My message are sending slowly or not at all.

I paid almost $1000 for this phone (computer) and that was only about two months ago. I have contact Assurion and they are sending me a "like new" or "new phone" (no guarantee that it will be new). I am ready to go back to the I-Phone because it appears that Samsung has not fixed the glitches on this phone.

Is there any way that Samsung will replace this phone for me with a comparable phone of the same quality and value. I have been a loyal customer for years with many of your phones since the Samsung Note 3. I believe you need to recall this phone and send out new ones that do NOT have this problems. As I can see there are MANY people complaining with the same issues.

Jeanne Harris
622 Dale Avenue
Clarksburg, WV 26301
304-669-9191

I bought earbuds in January 2019 returned them to Samsung. It's been 5 months I haven't gotten a replacement pair, a refund or anything. All I get is someone telling me my earbuds will be replaced along with a gift card for the difference. Just wait 7-10 days. I never get the product and I end up calling back just to be on hold for hours and go through the process again to still not recieve anything not even an apology. I have called them over 30x and have been told my product is on the way 5x. I still dont have anything but they have my money.

I bought Samsung A70 mobile on 5/5/2019, on 10/5/2019 I started using it, on 31/5/2019 the software stopped working (a black screen with only codes on it appeared), I went directly to Samsung Customer Service center, They reset the software and told me that all my data will erased because the software was down, and no one told me the reason, they told me use it 2 days and if this happened again we can take the mobile and exchange it.
Okay, I used the mobile 3 days and today 5/6/2019 the mobile stopped working again, but unfortunately all the customer service In my country are on vacation (Eid vacation) for another 3 days so they will open on 7/6/2019 and the last date for exchanging the mobile is 5/6/2019 (one month from the date I bought it).
Well if am facing a problem with my mobile during the vacation how should I react and where to go ?! this is so disappointing from a reputable company like samsung

Samsung is attempting to defraud me of my cell phone trade in value. Then they are lying saying they returned my phone which is a lie.

Dear sir/madam
I am using samsung A6plus i encrypted my sd card,minumum 1 year ago,i want to change my mobile so i descrypted my sd card in A6plus.it shows all document ones after i insert to my S8plus new mobile that time again message came to descrypt your sd card than i give my password it says please use your mobile where you descrypted,so again i use A6plus for this process so again same message came in A6plus also that *please use your mobile where you encrypted* i lost my all document please give me solution to recover my document

I have had 2 washers that have been leaking and the repair service company that I was using was removed by Samsung Customer Care. My washer is still leaking and has not been repaired. I have had 2 different repair companies that have come out and still broken. The first washer leaked after 3 weeks and was replaced 1 week later and then 4 weeks later it started leaking in the same place. model#WA50M7450AW/A4 and
S/N 01E557BKB04185P. I need my washer fixed or I am going to the BBB. Your customer service is very bad
Mara Fiscus

SUB: VERY BAD SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE EXPERIENCE

REF. Samsung Fridge Model: 8RSA1STMG/XSG
S. # 46VU4aADK200031P

Dear Sirs,

1. Regarding fault in Samsung Fridge the following calls were made to the SAMSUNG Samart Customer Centre at A-114 Block 5, Gulshane-Iqbal, Karachi/Pakistan, which is self-evident about the services provided to customers:

Date called Time called Tel no. called Remarks
2019.05.03 12.11pm 92-080072678 Called by customer
2019.05.09 4.41pm 92-080072678 Called by customer
2019.05.09 After noon Mr. Shabbir, Technician visited and put a visual look at fried without having testing meter/instruments, took mobile photos and went away and charged Rs. 800/- vide receipt no. 1137 and no further contact/action by Samsung
2019.05.12 2.10pm 92-080072678 Incoming call from Customer Centre, estimate will follow
2019.05.13 10.49 am 92-21-34833371 Called by customer
2019.05.13 2.56 pm 92-21-34833372 Called by customer
2019.05.14 12.15 pm
Till 1.pm Customer personally visited the Samart Samsung Centre and discussed the issue and desired to meet the Manager/Asstt Manger, but the staff told they are absent/on leave. No one was available but a single man there.
2019.05.15 11.34am
11.32 am 92-21-34833372 Called by customer
2019.05.22 No action till this date when an email was sent to customer with an estimate. What the SAMSUNG staff was doing from 3rd to 22 May 2019??????

2. From the above table/statement, it will be clearly observed that the original complaint was lodged with the SAMSUNG Customer Care Centre on 03rd May, 2019 and the fridge is till un-factional.

3. The Centre responded on 9th May, 2019 after 06 days, and Mr. Shabbir, Technician visited on same day afternoon. Having a visual look at the Fridge without checking and also not accompanied any testing meter/equipment.

4. The technician told the customer that he will report to the Service Centre for further action but no body from Samsung turned up and contacted the customer till 14th May. 2019, when the customer himself visited the Repair Centre and again explained his problem and desired to see the Incharge/manager/Asstt. Manger.

5. The following is the response of Customer Care Staff:

1 The Manager is not available as he is on leave. Not available/absent
2 When Requested for Asstt. Manager, he was also absent and not available Not available/absent
3 Any other Admn. staff in line, but no one was available for discussions on the complaint. Not available/absent
4 However, The staff at smart centre including Guard simultaneously replied as above, whereas the duty GUARD is at gate and not to deal with customers and give answers to technical questions. What is fun of smart centre????? The Guard was not supposed to reply to customer about technical questions
5 Before visiting the
SAMSUNG Service Centre at A-114 Block 5, Gulshane-Iqbal, Karachi/Pakistan
Telephone no. 021-34833371-23, 0300-0507040 given at the bottom of Visit fee charging slip, No body attended calls in spite of many attempts on 14th May 2019
6 The complaint remained un-attended till date and the fridge also remained shut down/not working What action was taken by Customer Care centre till date????
7 On repeated requests Mr Sarfraz Khan was called from any room and the matter was discussed with him, but after listening he want back inside and did not come out again No satisfactory reply???
8 Visiting card of Mr. Asif Hussain was taken from the counter and also discussed with him on phone the problems. But he could not given any satisfactory reply. No satisfactory reply from him and no further action till date????

6. My complaint is of 3rd May, 2019, the technician visited on 9th May 2019, the customer visited the SAMSUNG smart Service Centre on 14th May, 2019 and further action was taken by the Service Centre till date and the SAMSUNG officials remained silent.

7. Now on 22nd May 2019, I receive an email from Mr. Junaid Raza, CRS Karachi followed by a telephone call after so many days with cc: to so many persons by him, whereas they were not available at centre on the visit of customer on 14th May 2019, and now from where they all came out and for what purpose???? Kindly explain it??? Or so many persons are dealing with my complaint and where were before?????

8. The Samsung Customer Centre sent a QUOTATION without any proper letter-head, showing a charge of Rs. 7,000/-. (details: Freezer Fan Motor Rs. 2,600/- and Labour repair charges. Rs. 2,400/-) Visit charges Rs. 800/- extra. (Refund it) what a wonderful fraud is this by the SAMSUNG people?????

9. In this connection, the SAMSUNG customer Service and its management must reply the following questions:

1 What action was taken by the SAMSUNG customer centre from 3rd May, 2019 till this email of 22nd May, 2019
2 Customer fridge remained closed during this period and till date and so on further. Our food staffs are being spoiled/destroyed during this very hot season. Who is responsible for this dereliction and joking with customers??????
3 We claim from SAMSUNG for loss/spoilage of our food stuffs for not repairing the fridge for such a very long period as we have to use the neighbourer’s fridge.
4 From 3rd May 2019 till 22nd May, 2019 the date of email, all staff remained absent from duty/or on leave and why they did not respond earlier, as they now marked cc of this email to so many persons and for what purpose, kindly explain, and did not care to contact and repair the fridge?????
5 Is this not a clear blacking mailing the customer by the SAMSUNG staff for putting in trouble and loss including mental torture???? Who is responsible for all this situation???? Should the management would like to fire such type of responsible staff?????

10. What action has been taken to get the fridge repaired from 3rd May 2019 till date and further time/Dates and putting the customer in trouble in very hot season to remain without active fridge??????

11. Some documents attached for your information and advice.

Talat Masood Sipra
Mobile: 92-312-8932058
Email: sipra.masood@gmail.com
Affected customer of SAMSUNG

PS:
I am always available for further discussions on this issues with the SAMSUNG responsible person only, who could reply to above questions. Since I visited the SAMSUNG Service Centre on 14th May 2019 but no responsible persona was available and all were absent/on leave except counter person.

SUMMRY
TO CEO, COMPLAINT AGAINST SAMSUNG SMART CENTER,

FRIDGE MODEL RSA1STMG1/XSG SERIAL NO. 6VU4ADK200031P

The complaint lodged on 3rd May 2019 followed by many tel calls, the technician came on 9th May 2019 without any testing equipment/meter. looked on fridge took photo outside charged fee and went away and did not turn up. on 14th My 2019 the customer visited the SAMSUNG Smart center, repeated complaint and desired to meeting responsible Manager/Asstt Manager, but staff told that both are on leave and also no other responsible staff was available at Smart Center. thereafter no body came and attended the complaint. all our food stuff spoiled in very hot season.

today is 25th May 2019 and since 3rd May 2019 my fridge remained unattended/unrepaired.Kindly give me your emails to send you full details

Talat Masood Sipra
Mobile: 92-312-8932058
Email: sipra.masood@gmail.com
Affected customer of SAMSUNG

I have a Samsung refrigerator that is six years old and the ice maker broke,called and no Samsung service available and no service company would work on Samsung.Called your help line and they tried to help me repair it myself What A Joke. I found a repairmen that agreed to check it and needed a control board.Called to order one and part not available.No help offer.Look at your rating at about 1.2,I wish I had before I purchased this junk!!!

I am having no luck getting help from Technical Support and Case Management, regarding my cell phone.

Is there an e-mail that I can send a complaint to?

Thank you. Elizabeth

Defective mounting mechanism on a Samsung under mount microwave. After MANY attempts through Samsung service department to repair a warranty issue, over 4 months I still have no repair or replacement. It’s now obvious Samsung policy is NOT to support their defective products.

Samsung Model RF23M8070SR/AA purchased on 04/29/2017. Since the purchased, four work orders have been executed to repair the refrigerator ice maker unit. Work Claim numbers as follows
1. 516617 - Replace auger
2. 511001 - Ice maker not working - replaced ice maker and auger tube
3. 469747 - Ice maker freezing over
4. 516617 - When doors close unit makes loud noise

All work was performed by a representative of Lakes Electronics, INC 2101 W Atlantic Blvd Pompano Beach FL 33069

As of 5/1/2019, the ice maker has quit working and is frozen over so that the ice bucket cannot be remove. This unit is absolutely the worst refrigerator I've owned. I will never purchase another Samsung item !!

I am telling from Comilla that I had been given a set of Comilla Customer Care. Today I have set a set of hits with a star, about two and a half months from now. But I have complained to you about Dhaka-Comilla that I have not received any Ansar for two and a half months from now. No Ansar they did not give me but Butt did not say anything else about your client care. What is wrong with us

Actually my samsung s10 earphones is not work properly i want to exchange my earphones can i exchange because my phone have in warranty and i know accessory have also 6 month warranty

I purchased a j2 core phone when I was in Moldova on holiday. The phone has not worked after 1 week from date of purchased. I am now back in the USA and have called the customer service department and have not been able to correct my issue. They have directed me to websites that I can not read and telephone numbers that no one speaks English. I just need to know where to send this phone to be fixed or replaced. I have all of the purchase documentation. Where can I send it? I am a loyal customer of your products but now I am unhappy that I am unable to get the requested information. Please help.

Timothy Mathews
478-207-4637

I purchased a phone when I was in Moldova. I had the phone for 1 week and it does not work. I need to know where to send it to get repaired or replaced. I am now back in the USA and I can not get any help from the Customer Service Dept. They direct me to websites that I can not read. They provided a phone number but the people do not speak English. I have all documentation of the purchase and just want the phone fixed or replaced. I will not be back in Moldova until my next holiday. What do I do or where can I send this phone? I can not believe that a Company that is as large as yours can not rectify my issue. I have always purchased your products but at the moment I am frustrated. Please let me know what I can do.

Timothy Mathews
478-207-4637

Two and half years ago we install new Samsung appliances in our kitchen. What junk they are and we have been sure to let all our friends and everyone we can know. We have already had to replace the dishwasher. The microwave, you try to warm over 5 minutes, it completely shuts itself off and you have to wait another half hour before you can use again. The stove does not heat evenly and the refrigerator ...... The shelves do not anchor firmly on the doors, the plastic cracks easily. The ice maker now leaks water and I literally have to defrost once a month and it now leaks and freezes below the vegetable drawers. We will never purchase a Samsung product of any kind again.

I have a Samsung galaxy S4 and it get so hot that I have to take my battery out and let it cool down. This happening 4 to 5 times a day. I am afraid it will catch on fire or explode.. Not sure what to do

Worst customer service we have ever ever had.....over 5 weeks of saying the part is in the mail and still nothing. These people are the worst they take ALL your money and within 7 months after buying it u r now on ur own. We will never ever buy a Samsung product again and will make sure everyone we know or ask us about Samsung know what kind of rude liars they are.

My fridge does not cool . My daughter contacted Service Centers in Egypt . One of the service centers displayed on Internet was fake and got money without repair . The second one was from the service center but took fees without examining the fridge and did not provide any services . Notice that I moved my fridge from Saudi Arabia to Egypt . My family is in bad need for this fridge . Kindly help us to get this fridge repaired . I think it needs no more than (Freon). You can contact me on +966503663183 or my daughter (Duaa) on 00201223248808.

My 1.5 MT Split AC has cooling problem

during week of april 8 thru 12 I was trying to take advantage of you special discount pricing for you galaxy s10+ I added everything to my cart got my quote which consisted of 200 for my trade in plus a bonus 100 bringing my total down to 29 dollars and change a month for the phone with financing thru my sell phone carrier Verizon. I got to the point where I could proceed and then your website quite working. when I tried to finish i would get all kinds of error messages like "I don't have access to Samsung checkout" or "my session has expired" or "something went wrong" for a week i finally called to speak to someone and she said I needed a screenshot I told her there wasn't one because your website kept emptying my cart but i did have the chats emailed to me and then I was told that did not matter they needed a screenshot. this is a billion dollar corp what kind of company does not honor its own specials because the website is not working I shouldn't be penalized for something I had not to do with. I love samsung products but this is a little disheartening.

The General Manager (Sales),

Samsung Ltd,

Noida.

Dear Sir Sub: Repairing of Samsung Fridge.

This is to bring to your kind notice that I had purchased on Smsung Fridge bearing No: RR19K2727RJ from your authorized dealer Kay Dee Audionvision Pvt Ltd, Noida , Sector -18 in the year 2016. The above fridge showed some problem and unknowingly the terms of the purchase , the fridge was shown to some engineer who repaired it in a minor way . This has been done with a specific reason that my mother is a chronic patient and as per doctors advice her medicine are kept in the fridge for day to day use. Thereafter the fridge has been given good service until recently the fridge showed some problem again. I booked as complain on 10.3.2019 and 13.4.2019 ( your service order no 4278801512 and 4280733545 respectively) . However your engineers came through your above authorized dealer, who inspected and went away with the remark that the fridge was operated by unauthorized person.

That , I told them the truth that the fridge was shown to one outside engineer by my children in my absence and got it repaired at that time. I do admit that this is not as per your terms of sale. But I have approached thereafter your concern to tell me the problem , whether it can be repaired by you with cost or minimum charges despite the same is within guarantee period offered by you . But ignoring my requests your engineers are just going back without any information to coming back for the needful. I would request to your good self to kindly send the authorized engineer to get the fridge inspected and give the estimation of expenses involved so that the same can be repaired .

Being a consumer of your every product including the fridge, I hope , I have all the intention to have your kind help in this regard.

Please help.

(Pramod Kumar)

9650349523.

K-4 , Sector -11, Noida.

my experience would rate a minus 5 at least. had an older top load washing, unbalanced. 1st repair came out was nice and told us if the unbalance continued they would come back to exchange a part. he was through direct tv. 2nd call repairman came out 530p.m. friday, said nothing was wrong. washer warranty had been extorted in the first call. happened again, called in repairman was to come, didn't show up, I called and was told we were getting a different machine, then someone called and told us we were getting a refund. I had sent pics, was told they got the acceptance letter but no pics. today was the last straw, what happened to the warranty? was told file was suspended due to no pics, sent again, was put on hold several times when i asked to speak with a supervisor, never got through. looked up complaint number got the customer service section who would not put me through until i told her what i was calling about. told her i wanted to grump to someone, no-one was available, i grumped at her, she was offended so i told her i was offended also, she thanked me for calling and wished me a good day. needless to say this will be my last samsung product. thank u for your time. dorothy, donalds wife

My mother is 86 years old and has medical issues, It is essential she has call recording on her samsung s8+ to remember what her doctor tells her, (WHY HAVE U BLOCKED HER CALL RECORDING} WHY DID U DO THIS TO HER. After an upgrade...
I purchased this phone because call recording worked on it. I do not care if the law is changed.
i will do every thing i can to find a phone that has call recording capability and do everything i can to tell the media how BAD google is.. FIX THIS ISSUE NOW !!!!!!
geofftuc@hotmail.com

My phone alert pop up notification for updated verson. Thinking it's the best thing for my phone, I soon realize I was wrong. My phone's characteristics are very undesirable and disappointing & now I hate to use at my phone. I dont think I'll buy the new S10 or an android until you guys figure it out.

Left in the dark not knowing what I was changing about my personal device just to update my system on Samsung's terms.
I should have a choice, be able to see what my phone will look like before continuing with the update.
If I wanted an iPhone I would have bought an iPhone, I go with Samsung for a good reason but now you created a wannabe Apple system.
MAKE SAMSUNG SAMSUNG AGAIN

It looks like it came as a phone for dummies & the person who designed it had no artist skills.

A Walmart employee sold me a Samsung phone with a straight talk wireless plan, and instead used my account information after he assigned the plan to another person, and did what is call a port out scam, and hacking into my bank account through the use of my Samsung phone and the straight talk plan. This is all accurate and factual, and theft that has occurred is called fraud, and your company, along with others that have these employees who do this are doing nothing to rectify or correct, and/or correct thisd problem....

Purchased a QLED TV - first order. Called my cousin who works for Samsung and added me to friends and family. Ordered second replacement tv and Samsung told me to cancel first one. I did. The second tv was supposed to arrive with discount. However, they never discounted, about 800 dollars. Anyway, they told me it was my fault I cancelled wrong tv when Samsung rep told me to call delivery company and refuse the first tv. I had to argue with customer service and supervisor and they kept blaming me. They opened a ticket to corporate and told me someone will call in 48 hours. No one did and they closed out ticket without any updates.

This company is pathetic and trying to blame customer. If more info is needed, please contact me.

I bought in 2016 a Samsung top loader washer and dryer. My washer had a recall in which I exchanged with a front loader Samsung washer. No my dryer is having problems the drum was not turning when you started the dryer. We would open and rotate the drum and then it would work. Now the dryer is only staying on for 2 minutes. It will not stay on to dry the cloths. This is so frustrating when the items are only 3 years old. I asked a repair man and he said the motor has to be replaced. but he suggested not to do that because of all the trouble that Samsung products are having. No I will have to go buy a new dryer a maytag or GE. I am so frustrated and I will never buy a Samsung product. I even bought my son and daughter in law a Samsung washer. I hope they do not have the same problems I have had.

Purchased Samsung Note 9 and Premium Care.

In early February I filed a claim for mechanical breakdown because the phone wasn't working.

Replacement phone was damaged so it was sent back and a new phone was supposed to be sent to me.

After 1.5 months, no new phone had been sent. Claim was closed and I had to file a new claim.

New claim was filed and deductible paid. After they took more of my money, they tell me the note 9 is out of stock and there is no expected date that I would be receiving a replacement phone.

2 months later I am still without the phone I paid $1000 for plus 11.99 a month for premium care, plus $100 deductible for the claim.

Samsung says they aren't responsible for premium care. Premium care says it's not their problem and they do not have the ability to refund.

I submitted a claim to Samsung's premium care for a replacement device. I've been charged the amount of the deductible, yet phone hasn't shipped.. called in was told it would ship Monday, nope... Called in Tuesday (early) was told it would ship today ( meaning Tuesday). unsatisfied with that, called back 4 times total on Tuesday... Next time told a supervisor would call me back, never got the call, called back myself told it was out of stock, still unsatisfied called back, told my phone is in stock and there's nothing anyone can do. I work for doordash, I need a working screen in order to receive and accept orders, can't work. Already losing money each day ontop of the 99 dollars I've paid for a service (deductible) that hasn't been fulfilled and the best advice I've been given is to wait!!! Someone needs to be accountable for the lack of customer service. I even attempted to try and just upgrade the phone and pay the difference, nope. Wait please.... This is unacceptable, I get it, it's no one's fault I spoke to their hands are tied, but someone has to be accountable for this?? No??

On 3/29/19 I attempted to upgrade my S9 to an S10 using my Shop Samsung App . My offer was $550 when you upgrade an S9 to the S10.I tried to place the order and it changed to $300. Even though my offer on the app said $550. I tried again and came up with the same result. I got frustrated with the app and shut it down. I tried again on Saturday 3/30/19 with the same results. I tried again on Sunday and the app froze on me so I gave up on the app. Today (4/1/19) I initiated a chat and was told that the promotion expired yesterday even though it was and IS still showing as an offer on my app. I was told to uninstall and reinstall the app and I would see that the promotion was not available any longer. I did what they asked and found the promotion to still be on my app. At that point I took screen shots of promo to show it was still there. I placed a call to support at 5:10 p.m. to get clarification as to how Samsung can advertise this as an active promotion on my app but not honor it. I was told that it was a glitch on their app, but they refused to honor the promotion. I requested a supervisor and was transferred to Favio (id#68181) who identified himself as the floor supervisor. I once again explained the situation (by this time I have been on the phone for 1 hour 50 mins) and was told that I was seeing an outdated promotion because my app was not up to date. When I assured him that it was, but were getting no where, he sent me to tech support to "update my app". I asked Favio what I was to do when tech supported verified my app was up to date and he told me to call back. This ticket number was 1803870. I already told him several times that my app was up to date. Tech support verified that my app was up to date after I authorized them to remote in to my phone that my app was up to date and on auto updates. They also saw the $550 Trade up and Save Promotion on my app. I asked tech support to indicate this in their ticket (2208961581). I then requested to be transferred back to sales as I was going to follow up with Favio. I was transferred to Promotions where I was made to explain the situation all over again only to find out that they could not help and I needed Sales.. I was transferred to Sales where I asked to speak with Favio. Another person made me go through the entire issue again and told me that they wouldn't honor this because it is not available any longer even though it still shows on my app. I was put on hold a few times while he consulted with someone. He then came back the last time and told me to place my order on line and call back for a price match. He said that it was not guaranteed, but I should try it. After tonight, if this match is denied, I will definitely be going to Apple for all my future mobile needs.

I must say that after 4 hours 15 minutes dealing with this issue I have never been so disappointed with any company as I feel tonight.

I took my Samsung Galaxy S7 to the Samsung repair center in Hong Kong today for a replacement battery. They said that because it was an import model that they would charge extra to inspect it. Further it would take 3-4 weeks to obtain the battery -- and I would have to leave the phone with them the entire time! This is completely unacceptable. Why would it not be possible to order the part and for me to return with the device when it had arrived? Why would Samsung think it is acceptable to require my device to be held for that long?
Terrible experience which will lead my next purchase to be from a different manufacturer.

The ice maker its not working since the first time since 08/07/16 Geek Squad had to send a technician every tree 3 months my question is wat we are going to do after the guaranty protection plan expires they have come to fix this about 8 times.

Why in the world would you put the ice maker in the refrigerator part of the appliance? Model #RF25HMEDBWW French Door Refrigerator.
I have had this ice maker de-iced 3 times by repair men. Apparently from opening and closing the refrigerator door it brings warm air into the main part which causes the ice maker to become warm and slightly defrosts and then freezes up and won't make ice cubes. Now I have resorted to using a hair dryer on low to defrost in order to avoid the $100.00 or so repair cost. I should have researched your product before purchasing. Sorry from the day I purchased. Could have bought a competitor's French Door Refrigerator.

Today I go to Greece Service at Athens Kallithea city at Sofokleous street and ask them to ensure me that if I give my Samsung gear s3 for change the battery they protect it and not scratch it.

The answer is that they throw me out and tell me to change it myself.

The employ of this service is very rude and not take anything to help me out with my warries about – please do something because this is the image of your cooperation – this rude woman that throw out anyone that have any concern about the quality of the service, and not take anything to help me get the trust that I need, and throw me out – is a very bad and unfriendly part of your company.

I am fan of Samsung products, get always the latest, have pay the gear s3 about 400 euro when they get out, and a rude woman is not even take some minute to ensure me that I get the watch done with out any marks, is make me so sad about the Samsung in general

I have file complains also in Greece, and everywhere I can because I believe in Samsung and I want to continue buy products and feel safe that a bad person is not represent the company its self.

Charalampos Mavridis

We have a problem with a Samsung microwave which still on warranty and asked for technician service on Feb 5, 2019 and your ticket number is #5122288622. This microwave has been bought at Best Buy store at Davenport, Fl last sept 2018. We have sent couples times emails and even the saler of Best buy sent to Samsung a copy of the purchase and we never received any response from Samsung.
We are very desappointed about the service especially this microwave is always Under Samsung warranty? Why at this point we didn't receive any support from Samsung and still waiting for a technician visit to sort out this issue? Please take note that we need it and send us an email to set up an appointment with a technician and we will be at home waiting for him?
If we do not have any response from your department we will boycott your product even if we have been a good Samsung client.
Do not phone us, but please send an email for setting up an appointment?
Bruno for Mrs Jane Millar. Microwave model is ME 21M 706 BAG serial # 0B8C7W0JA.

My next phone will be a phone other than a Samsung phone. I am getting too may ads and it gets pretty tiring.

Your French door refrigerator's ice maker quit on me, again. It was the same problem before but the the computer went out. My last refrigerator's coil was on the outside and it is made of metal; and if yours is also made of metal why do I see on Youtubes, reviews and emails of the same problem from other people? I want to get my money back but the warranty always expired after 1 years is up. One guy said he unfreezed his frig ONCE a year, more than it should be for a new frig. What are you guys going to do about it so I can be a satisfied customer?

GALAXY NOTE 8 INTERNAL SPEAKER DOESNT WORK WELL

My double oven stopped working the minute I used the self clean feature and my microwave's glass door (inside) shattered during the convection use. I spoke to a Samsung rep who stated, both in writing and verbally, repairs would be reimbursed. I have submitted the receipts for parts/labor as directed and 4 months later, Im still waiting to be reimbursed. Every time I follow up with a rep, Im told, Sorry, I will have to escalated your call. My call has been escalated 5 times!!!!! This has been going on since December. I intend to file negative reviews and suggest a boycott of Samsung as this company is incredibility unprofessional!!

On March 2, 2019 I ordered two fast charge chargers from the Samsung website for a total of $32.76. On March 8, 2019 I reviewed my bank statement and noticed that I was charged $16.38 four times for my order; one charge is/was pending. I emailed Samsung's customer support and received the automated response that said my order inquiry was received but I still have not heard back from anyone. I tried the online chat and waited and waited and waited no response there. It's been a week since I emailed customer support and this is the fourth day trying the chat. Today, March 13, 2019, I finally got to talk to a representative. She was clueless. She kept saying that I had no order. I insisted. After being on hold for 20 minutes in total she comes back to tell me she only saw one payment of 32.76 and she didn't see it broken down. When I told her the withdrawal code then she suddenly figures it out but I want a manager now. I've ordered chargers many times before and never had my total broken up into individual withdrawals. I asked to speak to a manager and she transferred me to the rudest supervisor. He over talked me, kept insisting I was reading my account wrong. Mind you, I had just finished my call to the bank and was looking at my account online while on the phone at the time. After a heated exchange of the supervisor talking over me as I was speaking, I told him I was filing a fraudulent claim against the extra payments and a complaint against the company. I have never ever had my order total withdrawn from my account in incriments nor have I ever had a holding fee for an order. As of now, I'm waiting for the pending charge to come through to issue the fraudulent claim. I will never purchase another Samsung phone or appliance. I'm a customer support manager and based off my 10 years of professional experience this was by far a very incorrect protocol and a poorly handled situation.

I purchase the Samsung Gear Sport on November 26, 2018, as a gift for my wife a week ago the watch started to lose its charge after a few hours, then it went completely dead black screen even when the charge is at 100 %. I open a ticket with Samsung support they said the warranty was void because it got wet 253 dollars to repair, I called they waived that good now they say my ticket is on hold because they don't have the parts. Now as a loyal Samsung customer with all phones TV, Tablet, Refrigerator etc, my patients is being tested the device is under warranty if you don't have the parts why is not possible to replace it the bill to repair the device is more than I paid for it so in my assumption its cheaper to replace than repair it.

Samsung customer service people are lying. And basically stole my money.
I bought a phone and traded in my old one. Sent it and waited. For a long time it said that it was not received until I got email saying it does not qualify and for the trade-in and I will be charged in 4 days (cc# provided in email) the difference. Four months go by and I get collections agency bill for higher amount to pay. My card was never charged (even called bank to find out if they tried - no). So they never charged my card, are lying about it that they tried 3 times and have not send me any kind of email or bill for me to pay.... that was my first call to customer service. .. now they are saying that they have not even received my phone and that email they never sent (I have it saved in my inbox). So I was told to pay the amount that is 25% more than I actually owed ( because they did not charge it to begin with). Never ever will I buy anything samsung again in my life! Absolutely horrible experience. When I asked if I can go and resolve it with actual person and show the email - NO. Samsung company .. lying and stealing!

Bought a Samsung Electronics UN65MU8500 Curved 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model) on 3/21/2018. About 5 months ago there was a slight distortion in the speakers when any show with heavy bass sounds was on. Over the last couple of months it has gotten worse. I notified Samsung and they sent a tech out to look at the TV. The man basically played the 'sound test' which has minimal bass and declared nothing is wrong. I have videos of the TV where you can clearly hear the annoying distortion. Yet Samsung refuses to honor their warranty and refuses to fix the TV. Samsung does not honor their warranties.

My refrigerator, model RF263BEAESG continues to ice up around fan causing noise until the ice stops the fan completely. Then it will not cool inside and our food will spoil. I have had the repairmen here 6 or 7 times already and they cannot fix it. Very expensive. If Samsung has any self respect at all, they will replace this unit at no further cost to me. No more excuses you are fully aware of this problem as evidenced by your consumer reviews. Thank you.....

To Samsung Customer Complaint Division
I purchased a Samsung Refrigerator model # RF323TEDSR/AA about 5 years ago. I have had nothing but problems with it. I have had error code issues and cooling issues. This time
when I called in to report my problem, I explained to the Samsung representative that I had a bad compressor issue with my Samsung refrigerator .
I was given name called Home Service in North Jersey that would come out to diagnose and repair the compressor. I set up a ticket number and the Samsung representative made arrangements for Home Service to contact me to set up the appointment. After a few days, I haven’t heard anything, so I called back Home Service directly only to find out company does not repair compressor that are 5 years old and they just canceled my ticket number. I then called back Samsung for an explanation of why I was not informed of this update. The representative apologized and told me she needed a few days and was working on another company that could both diagnose and repair my refrigerator. I called back Samsung in a few days and representative gave me a number of Dish repairs which I was told could preform this service of BOTH diagnose and repair. So I made the appointment on 1/24/19 and paid $100.00 to diagnose and confirm the need of a compressor. The repairman told me that Samsung would send their technician out for the replacement. However, when I called Samsung back 45 minutes after the technician left I was told that Samsung would cover the replacement of the compressor and labor but they could not do the repair and that they would have to find someone outside my area which they would need some time to locate someone. After a few days I called back and Samsung told me that there was no Samsung authorized technician that could service my refrigerator. I was told that I can find someone on my own that would take on the task and I would be compensated back for the repair from Samsung. I searched and have not been able to find anyone that would take this task on. One repair company flat out told me that he would not even touch a Samsung refrigerator because they are notorious for problems. I was told by your representative that they would diagnose AND repair my refrigerator. This has been an extremely frustrating experience with Samsung. Each phone call to customer service was at least 30 minutes long and have incurred a refrigerator full of spoiled food. I have always purchased all Samsung appliances in my household and after this experience it will likely be the last.
Regards,
David Z
Sent from my iPad

I've contacted Samsung Healthcare several times from Mega Power Company email address about purchasing request (The ultrasound system WS80a with Elite) directly from them and request a phone number for easier contacting...
that was 3 weeks ago and didn't get a reply since then

To Samsung Customer Complaint Division
Regards,
David Z
Sent from my iPad

Service Ticket Number 4149436723
I am still waiting for my claim check for a bran new dishwasher floor damage.
I currently have Samsung items: 2 tvs, 1 lap computer, bran new dishwasher, refrig, stove, microwave, robotic vacuum, and a PHONE.
I submitted all pertaining information regarding my damaged floor due to a water leak in the connection between the dishwasher and water line.
1. My first in counter your associate could not speak English, she got the spelling of my name wrong. I gave her all the information regarding the serial number, etc. She did not document the information. Working with other associates I had to give the information 3 time before it was recorded.
2. YOUR personal told me they mailed the check. I was waiting for it for over a week and there was NOTHING. I found out Friday 02/22/2019 YOUR company sent it to a wrong address!!!!!!!!!!!!. Now I was told today that I have to wait for a month before I receive my check for the DAMAGED floor. I have been calling continually to get this resolved. I was not the incompetent one. I want this resolved ASAP. I swear I will not buy another item with your name on it if this is not addressed to my satisfaction. I will go to LG.
My phone # is 303-947-6693

My tablet is still not fixed. brand new tablet and can't use it no customer satisfaction u get put on hold and told that they are checking on a solution and the whole time u get transferedthout your knowledge and I'm talking about samsung tech. This is like my third time calling and sending out my new tablet was offered to have it replaced by tech to tab s4 and was transferred to sales only to be told they can't bring up my ref# and told to hold so they can give me a solution to do the same thing tech support did. Transfer me without my knowledge and have to keep explaining myself I thought that was what the ref # was for. I see that rather then samsung give you customer service they will keep transferring you until you give up, I am very disappointed in Samsung all my devices are samsung. Samsung has the worse customer service by far. If you think Samsung cares about customer service or satisfaction I am proved wrong this is the second time Samsung does not care about there customers that are loyal to them all you hear is no can't help you or hold on and be transferred without your knowledge and have to keep explaining yourself. This is the worst cusomer service ever you can get transferred to a supervisor about your service and you still can't get any satisfaction All the money I spend on samsung products and this is the service I'm going to keep getting I'm just gonna start buying apple and stop telling people how good I think samsung products is

Washer is defective. 2 techs came out to look at it and said their is nothing wrong with the unit. The washer is leveled. During a spin cycle the drum beats against the washer door. It wasn't doing that when I first purchased the unit at all. It was completely silent and now during a spin cycle the drum slams against the door. This is my second Samsung washer. My last one was doing the same before it broke due to the barrings wearing causing the spider bracket to wear and break costing over $500 for repairs. That's why I brought a new washer. This is unfair for a new unit. This isn't normal for a brand new washer and before I know my warranty is gonna be over and my washer is gonna be broken. Other people had the same issue as me and received a warranty replacement. I just want a warranty replacement for a defective product. My washer is still under warranty. I feel that I'm being discriminated against and treated unfairly at this point.

Ordered a Samsung soundbar early October 2018. This is late February 2019. You changed the shipping date over 10 times. When it goes past the date you never call or email. I have to get in touch with you. This is the latest shipping date February 20th and I have heard nothing as usual. Do you treat everyone like this or am I just lucky. Care to give me your reasons for this unprofessional practice.
Thanks for listening, I'll expect no answer as usual

From the reviews it looks like I'm not the only one who received a HORRIBLE product and service to go with it. I PROMISE i will never buy a Samsung product again from the phones that I have to CRAPPY washer that I called to get fix that no one will fix because even Samsung says their product is so poor they will not honor it. I have no idea how your company has made it this far we had a washer and dryer that BOTH had problems since day one. Neither are more then 5 years old and not to honor your product what CRAPPY Customer service! Dorothy

I have own Galaxy S2, S5 and lately A5. The problem I have with S5 and A5, both have similar error message " moisture detected" The phone are never near any wet area except my breathe. I contacted help desk over this issues 5 or 6 times over few month. The advice is go to Setting/App/USB port to clear data. Does it work? Of course NOT. Always blame the user and not technology like faulty USB port and programming. To shift the blame they will ask, " Have you drop the phone". Oh I forgot, dropping the phone will cause the phone to have "concussion". and the symptons are automatically disable the phone from unblocking call from my wife, create multiple contact name if you back up from Samsung server and detecting moisture from charger. By the way, I still have unresolved issues, i.e my wife cannot phone me, cannot connect my phone to smartswitch (app in computers) check your support log. Have reset 1 million times, change sim card, restore contacts, check Telstra network, phone support has reset phone several time,contact samsung support million times....Why is it impossible to disable blocking number despite support making several attempts to unblock. Have you check your data programming eg. troubleshoot contact, settings etc.

Lastly, let me tell you the temporary solution to " detecting moisture": experimenting over periods of 3 months. Switch off mobile before you plug in cable, then Plug cable and switch it on- work for past 1 month with no error message. Why does it work?????

By the way, your Australian website form also has issues. Cannot send email if I insert phone model SM-A520F serial No: R58J92AKZF or use default model. Error message: " Authentic issue with form:

Hope you can solve the mystery and revert

Yours sincerely
Vincent Leong
email: vleong14641@gmail.com

Purchase a Samsung washing machine(top loader) 5 1/2 years ago. Recently, machine does not complete a cycle and spin out. Will not do a complete load of towels or sheets. My wife spends a half hour trying to reset machine. For the money we paid for this machine it is a piece of junk. Samsung very poor manufacturer of washing machines and dryers. Do not buy their products you are wasting your money.

I bought 2 new Samsung phones. When I returned home I notice a problem with the S-Pen for the Note-9. I contacted Samsung and they made promises to do a simple exchange. I sent the S-Pen and was promised to receive my item in 2 days. All lies. Every time I called, I received a different lie. They sent me to customer escalation dept.. I waited for 1 hour and called Samsung back, again transferred and the call said a 5-hour wait. Finally, I got thru to this dept. I told them that they promised and lied at least 4 times. I even asked for compensation for nearly 6 hours phone time and they gave an answer no. No compensation and I'll be waiting up to 17 days for a simple S-Pen. Unbelievable these liars. I can only tell people to avoid buying their products. You'll be screwed one way or another. Horrible customer service, but I think comes from higher management to screw over Americans. Stay away from these crooks.

I bought a 65inch Samsung TV and this was what happened to me.

I contacted Samsung on January 22nd 2018 because my TV had a cloudy white object on my TV scene.
on Jan 24, 2018 at 3:07 PM They sent me a ticket # 4146664022 and listed it as under warranty and service tech on Jan 24, 2018 at 3:07 PM was coming out. They came out and looked at the TV and told me that this could not be fixed. Instead Samsung request that they replace the screen. They came out 3 times and each screen was worst. The last time the tech stated that Samsung will be contacting me because they was going to replace the TV. I waited for a call and no one called me.

I contacted Samsung on 03/03/2018 through chat transcript ID 4297994121 and was told that " TV exchange is approved, and the ticket is in open status and someone will be calling me. Once again I did not hear anything.

I contacted them again on 05/10/2018 and was told that my ticket has been escalated to the higher team. They provided me with another number and I called them and they said that someone will be calling me again.. I told them how I am very disappoint that this has been going on for months. They stated that they will make sure that someone call me.

I did not hear from the company until On Sep 21, 2018 from Matilde Samsung Case Manager and they requested that I send in my receipts. I did that same day and never heard anything back from them.

I contacted them again October 2018 and was told that they canceled my ticket without a replacement. I was so upset because they never called me or assisted with a replacement. How do you close a file and not assist the customer. The agent said that he will open another ticket and have them call me. I said I heard this all before. he stated that they will call from higher up. Once again I fell for the bull crap.

I call them back on January 2019. Almost a year to the day that I called in for service. They told me that they canceled the ticket again stating that they tried to assist me with service within a 30day period and that I was out of town and they closed it. I told them that I am not requesting service but where was my replacement. They said that they was going to open another ticket and get someone out to assist me. Well, I got another ticket # 4149333090 for service that the canceled right after. On the ticket is stated that this equipment was out of warranty and to call them. I called them and the lady stated that if I wanted service that I will have to pay due to this TV is out of warranty. At this point I am beyond upset but pissed off because they have no clue what they are doing. I hung up the phone. I call the Samsung department again but this time I opt for a text. I explained to the lady of what happen and she stated once again that she will get me over to the executive people and they will handle this. I told them that I need a replacement and they have the worst customer service every and that i am now being forced to take this matter to my lawyer and use other channels to get the word out on had bad they are treating their customers. The agent did not text me back or say goodbye. Just never responded back. Sad. A whole year has past by and I have been without this TV for a whole year.

I then sent an email to the president of Samsung in English and Korean stating that I want this matter resolved and I want compensation for half of the year that was wasted due to they never assisted me on a warranty issue. Someone name Lataisha Wells| Office of the President Samsung Electronics America, Inc. contacted me and stated that they can offer is a depreciated refund or an exchange and a $100 gift card that I have to spend at Samsung. I was insulted. I am a loyal customer and requested service under a warranty TV and had to suffer for a whole year to note get anything and this is all that they have to offer me. I am disgusted that a billion dollar company will treat their customers like this. I am going to seek all the advise that I can get and blast them on every site that I can and seek legal advise on this matter. It is not like they are paying for my replacement out of their pockets. This TV was under warranty. All I ask for was to get this TV replaced at they stated that they would do. This is the worst service ever. I look around my home and most of the things I own is Samsung. Terrible service. I will not stop until I get better service.

I had an issue with my four month old gas oven. I used the self cleaning cycle for the first time and when it was done paint had come off the lower pan and there was long streak of a gray material. We contacted Samsung and a technician was sent out but he had to consult with one of your customer reps. When he called the rep within a few seconds he said it wads damage cause by us and we used tin foil. We DID NOT use tin foil and would certainly would not left it in the oven if we did during the cleaning. He would never address the spidering in the paint nor did he address the paint chips that were coming off He was arrogant and rude. Even when asked the technician could not say what the silver substance was. I spoke with a customer service rep for almost 45 mins on 1/31/2019 and he promised to have a supervisor call me. Guess what no call. I have used Samsung products for years My phones and tv are all Samsung. I have never been treated like this before.

we bought a complete suit of appliances they were delivered and uncrated by pennys guys they looked good I installed them used dish washer once worked good then on thanksgiving used second time and got lc code called customer service they told us to pull unit and inspect sensor [not good idea for customer] finally fighting over phone with service they sent tech he found hidden damage [blow out upper inside corner] and said this was unrepairable Samsung and pennys said there was nothing they could do so now what I have to pay for some thing that's unusable this is crappy business practice if you want to contact me 707-580-8210 steve maffei

I bought Samsung French door refrigerator in white S2282JS3 666268 at Lowe's back in Nov, 21, 2018. The reports I got from Lowe's, that your people at warehouse keep postponing delivery when I called Lowe's. Lowe's have no control of making decisions order them to ship it to my place immediately. Please help!

I am a police detective with the Town of Bethlehem Police Dept located in the Albany New York area. I am currently working on a Identity Theft case and need to get information regarding your fraud dept so I can send a subpoena out requesting information.

he purpose of this complaint is to inform Samsung of the lack of timely response & acceptable resolution of the service issue I have had with the Model #UN65MU650DFXZA Serial# D6LS3CUJA05633Y television I purchased from COSTO Wholesale which stopped functioning in Oct 2018. When it became obvious that the set could not be repaired and a suitable replacement was not available I requested a refund and agreed to accept $1602.00 as compensation for the defunct TV and the inconvenience I had experienced up to that point I have followed all direction and done everything Samsung asked/requested of me in the weeks after accepting Samsung refund offer including boxing it up and waiting an entire day for the trucking company to pick it however Samsung has not followed through with the refund as promised The TV was picked up the week prior to Christmas & I was promised a refund would be sent within 6 to 10 business days but it is now 12 days since the refund should have arrived & I am still waiting for Samsung to honor their agreement Please respond to me ASAP either by phone at 920 765 1227 or by text message Respectfully Dennis Dirindin

we bought samsung washer and dryer front loader merlot from Lowes the day after thanksgiving, With my age and back we also bought the pedstol that they sit on. And now you can"t keep up with the demand on the Pedstol so I was told first time they would be in December 24 or 26 but that didn't happen and then I was told first or second week of January but then they called today January 12 and they can't get them till March now. This shows me I think I made a mistake buying a samsung washer and dryer. I don't think I will every buy a product from you. And I do believe I will go on social media and let other people know about your service to be aware.
Linda Grubbs

ive been cyberbullied since jan 2018.international oline ,Discrimination stalking, invading my privacy ,sexual harrasments,picture and videos.with out my permission, property damages of getting access to my accounts, online isolated my self I got fearful of life and. scared of people lost trust ,,Yous destroyed my life internal and emotionally and the healing well take time to be the person I yoused to be always happy What im facing has been the worst nightmare and wouldn't want no one going through this not even my enamie ..... but God knows why He's making mi stronger and have faith in him.... The mind games intergation online iblamed myself. For not being more often for my daddy know it's not my fault he was my life and maybe I was never bullied online my daddy would be here today I wasn't capable of taking care of him with mi getting sick.. .I promised my father to pick myself up and I'm standing up for my rights now ... going to be ok...because that's where my health started affecting mi amade sure his home ...But I'm hear standing up for my civil rights if I couldn't before well I'm standing for my civil rights ...trademarketing making he'll of.A lot of money off my reputation will that was not right.. America. suppossed to stick to one another not against one another that's sad.. Supposably we teach our kids not to bullied other kids but look I was bullied international all over the world also putting my life indanger and where's live and stalk mi day and night in my home not safe at all Social media had addiction for money thanks to my reputation.then having the heart what you put my through but my reputation more money in people pocket Then to help your own Americans ..... who can we trust anymore yous are as much guilty as the criminals letting all this happen to mi for a year .. Please keep people safe online I don't want to see somebody going through what I did....God blessss

I purchased a 49 inch Samsung Curve exactly 6 months ago. I turned television on one morning and it had a white line going down it. I called customer service and they transferred me to technical support. But we couldn't get it to work. They told me they were going to send me a replacement. 4 days later they called and said they were going to send a tech. Technician came out and 20 minutes they called me to the room and said screen was broken inside. I believe they sent someone to break screen so they wouldn't have to replace it, because it was not cracked before. I have several Samsung tv's, microwave, telephones and a sound bar. I am done with Samsung. LG is going to be my brand. Smh.

WORST SERVICE STAFF : NOT A SINGLE STAR FOR SAMSUNG PRODUCTS
This is regarding my Samsung fridge purchased by me in 04/2017 from Croma, Ahmedabad. With a span of one half year, promblem has started with this fridge. I filed complaint with Croma, Ahmedabad who in turn issued me a CALL LOG Number 4275592058. I contacted Ahmedabad Service Centre number 079-26935000. Very insensitive staff posted there. I was assured by Mr. Sumit who attended my call that my issued will be resolved today itself. I contacted him umpteen times and he kept on assuring me. Then after 17.00 hrs, the operator didn't answer any of my calls. Once again contacted Sumit who informed me that the technician is on the way. But to my utter dismay, no one turned up. I had specifically informed them that, I have non-veg items worth Rs. 4000/- in my freezer and that they should send some one on priority basis. Tomorrow morning I have to throw all the non-veg items, who is going to compensate for this loss especially due to your insensitive staff. Mr Sumit who assured me the whole day that the problem will be solved today itself needs to be reprimanded and action to be taken by the company. I am in touch with my Lawyer for initiating legal action in consumer forum for loss of items perished due to not taking service on priority basis as requested by me. My number is 9638893737

First the people you call can't speak English . You ask for someone else and they just keep talking. This is the worst experience I have ever had in fifty years .i have a new ref ridge for almost two years and it has not worked right since I bought it. They say it doesn't meet the warranty requirements for replacement. So that's okay. I will never buy another Samsung product and make sure anyone I know doesn't buy one. Samsung is the worst company in America . They suck in products and service.

To Who it may concern I bought all new Samsung appliances and TVs four years ago when my house got build four out of six of my appliances have broke down in a four year span ? the latest being the washer that leaked through the floor causing drywall damage and wreaking a lower level bed ! it was not hose or drain problem it was the drum on the machine ! The dish washer needed new electronics , The stove needed a new element in the oven , The light in the microwave stopped working shortly after it was bought ? Very disappointed in your products would not recommend Samsung products to anyone should put more effort into quality of your products ! Milan Milkovich

We brought one of your Refrigerator 3 years ago! As of last week my husband had to purchase a new Refrigerator, your went out. You don’t pay over $2,000, and it go out in 3years. In August we pay $350 to get the Ice maker fix and it lasted 2 months. When we brought this Refrigerator, we gave my daughter our old refrigerator a Kemore to her and it still working, and we had it for 3 years. So what does that tell you Samsung is not making good products any more. People should know what kind of products they are buying!

Yes this is a Complaint!!!

Mary

I am 81 years old, widowed and without any help. 7 years ago I purchased a 42" Samsung that was quite expensive. It was my only means of entertainment so I thought it was worth it. 2 years later it started blanking out and sometime for days I could not get a picture. It had number 5000
in the serial no. I had a TV repair person that I paid $500 to and didn't fix it. I called Samsung and they said it was a recall TV but refused to replace mine as it was repaired elsewhere. What that had to do with it is meaningless. BUT they sold me a new one for $500 and I was against a wall. I had no TV. Now after two years it is blanking out again. It turns out that this serial number on the 2nd one they sold me was UN46EH 5000 FXZA. It has the same 5000 number in it. You sold me a TV that was a recall. In my opinion that is fraudulent. AND now you say it is not a recall and won't help me. ALSO, you said that I already had a replacement. WHAT? You sold me that defective TV for 500 and you call that a replacement? How could you be so heartless? With this happening again, my world is also dark. My health is being affected. Remember I am 81. I am set to report you to every single online or offline media to tell everyone about a hugely wealthy company that is cheating me, a poor individual. I have no other choice. You have ignored my complaints to you as they've been sent.

Zero. In November I bought a new french door samsung refrigerator from Lowes in Daphne, Alabama. It leaked on the floor so we scheduled a repair service thru samsung, Ticket 4149087314. It is at a vacation condo. The tech from Cone Appliance Repair said the leak was from a frosting condenser coil, most likely from too much freon. He declined to fix it as he said samsung had to do it. Odd to me since his shirt and jacket both had the samsung logo. We called Lowes who kicked us over to samsung for a samsung tech. I called and we re scheduled. When I recieved the ticket samsung had again scheduled thru Cone. I called samsung again to let them know. After the mea culpa, samsung said they would schedule thru DISH. I came home to await their call to schedule service. They did call and advised that they, DISH, wouldn't do the work, but that only samsung could. They advised that they would call samsung to let samsung reschedule with the correct tech. Apparently samsung did this, as I got another email with the new tech's name: Cone Appliance Repair. There is a major disconnect here. I have canceled with Cone, as I do not want to travel out of town again for a service call that can not be completed.

Please advise me when I may expect samsung to call me about rescheduling with a qualified tech for a frosting condenser coil drip so that I can avoid another worthless trip for the service.

Coleman Meador, Ticket 4149087314

251=725-3313

DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS. ZERO STARS. I have purchased Samsung TVs and Phones for the last 15 years. I decided to buy a new Samsung French door refrigerator with a bottom freezer. After only two years, the entire refrigerator began to freeze. I lost all my food and I couldn't use my water or ice dispensers because they were frozen as well. After learning that this model has a long history of problems, I contacted Samsung customer service. They could not help nor would they provide any reimbursement for my new Samsung refrigerator. They gave me a link to connect with a service repair person. The link did not work. I contacted customer service again and I got the same story and they gave me the same link. I tried the link, again, and the link does not work. I finally got a local repairman to look at my brand new Samsung refrigerator. Not only was my food and water lines freezing, the entire water bladder, which is a thick heavy plastic cylinder inside the refrigerator, was shattered from freezing. Actual Samsung repairmen have refused to service my model because they say it's worthless junk and it's impossible to fix. I've spent hundreds of dollars so far and it's still not working. I think it's criminal for a company to take thousands of dollars from customers and give them a product that doesn't even last two years. I could have rented a refrigerator cheaper than buying this Samsung product. DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG. AS THEIR OWN REPAIRMAN STATED IN AN ONLINE COMPLAINT SITE, HE WOULDN'T EVEN TRY TO FIX IT.

I order a TV and SoundBar through samsung.com on 11/23/2018. My order ID is DTCTG509R.
The package was shipped thru AGS. AGS tracking numbers are 4119463 & 4715059.

I got a call from AGS about delivery for my SoundBar which scheduled on 12/7. And told that delivery should be between 10am and 6pm and I will be get a call 30 mins before the delivery. I stayed in my home and waited till 6pm. Didn't get any call. I got a call around 6:45pm and the delivery person told he was 0.5 miles from my home. I was not there at that time and hence it was not delivered. This is the story about SoundBar. I schedule the SoundBar delivery now and waiting.

TV story is very interesting. I keep on tracking with Samsung and AGS team on the status and I am really dono what is happening. No one is response. Samsung is asking to check with AGS and AGS is asking to check with Samaung. You people are playing hide and seek. I already spent many hours talking to Samsung and AGS. Today alone I spent 1hr 30mins with Samsung and 30mins with AGS. AGS is telling now the package is lost. When I tell the AGS update to Samsung the highlight happen. Samsung is asking me, the Customer, to file a lost complain. I don't have words to speak. Do you think a Customer to file a lost complain here? I was in the call for almost 1hr 30mins and the call was dropped from Samsung side. Really dono what to do. I already wasted 4 working days waiting for the delivery. Note that AGS updated in their tracking that they try to reach me on 12/11 for scheduling delivery. As of I know, I check my call history and I didn't get any call from AGS on 12/11. How came they call me for delivery schedule if my package not found at that time?

I like to know when my package is going to deliver and what Samsung is going to compensate for all my days and the energy I spent so far.

My refrigerator ice maker constantly freezes up and I have to defrost it, take it out and make sure there aren't any chunks of ice in it. I have to do this every month. I hate my refrigerator and am disgusted with the lack of help from Samsung to do anything about it. I don't feel I should have to pay to fix their problems!! I will Never buy Samsung again and will tell the people in my circle not to buy them either.

I had a pop-up on my Samsung phone. An official message from Samsung. Stating i had the possibility of a gift card, with questions asking me about my satisfaction with samsung.
I immediately started recieving massive amounts of telemarketing calls. I AM PISSED!!!!!!

I purchased Samsung Washer and Dryer and my dryer's drum/canister cracked and fell apart after only 2 years. I didn't purchase extended Warranty because I've never had any issues with previous Dryers( GE, Whirlpool, Maytag) which lasted for over 6 years. I've never ever had issues with the main part of the dryer that holds the clothes (which by the way is made of Medal, so how in the heck does that crack and break with normal usage) I will never buy another Samsung
Product ever again!!! The Company doesn't seem to care about their Customers or their products which should last longer than 2 years, I plan on letting anyone and everyone Know SAMSUNG sucks!!!!

purchase Samsung gas range at home depot delivered 1/8/18 beauitful stove just recent around oven handle paint chip customer service said not responsable clean once a week w/damp paper towel stainless cleaner once a month NO WAY this should happen same day I bought microwave dishwasher refrigater no complaints clean them same way mister president please call me 570 342 4387 I expect better service from a stove that is 11 months old PLEASE HELP THIS 100% Vietnam veteran looking forward to talking to mister PRESIDENT

Have feedback for Samsung?