AOL Email Abuse Spam

AOL Email Abuse Spam 60.00% satisfaction rating from 1 complaint

AOL has been sent repeated notices about an email address being used for a scam over a 3 month period. Complaints have been sent to abuse at aol and abuse at aim. Googling the subject shows 6, 400 results for the scam. Why would a company like AOL not terminate the account? If customers are complaining about something, isn’t it their job to take action to protect us? There are also many complaints and instances of virus problems being associated with opening these emails.

Tags: aol abuse, aol complaints, AOL spam complaints, abuse aol, aol spam complaint, abuse at aol

3 thoughts on “AOL Email Abuse Spam

• Todd

I set my Aol email account with the highest level of SPAM protection, yet hundreds come every day. Even when I click to have an unwanted mail marked as SPAM, mail from that same address continues to come to my account. I am so sickl of spending most of my daily time on the Internet removing SPAM. Aol PISSES ME OFF! You know they are getting paid for this.

• Anonymous

SO FREAKIN’ TIRED OF AOL’S SPAM FILTER FAILURE. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL. IT’S CRAP GARBAGE USELES STUPID TIME AND TIME AGAIN I TRY TO LABEL EMAILS AS SPAM AND THEY ARE IGNORED. THIS IN IN CAPS ON PURPOSE. SCREW AOL TO HELL.

• Andy

I am constantly fixing people’s infected computers, and AOL accounts are the easiest for viruses and trojans to take control of. IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS STATING THEY ARE RECEIVING SPAMS FROM YOUR AOL ACCOUNT THEN YOUR COMPUTER IS INFECTED! This means it’s part of a botnet or someone has complete control to the point where they can see every file or see everything you type. This is one reason why so many people get their IDs stolen online. If someone is using your AOL account for spams then your computer should not even be hooked to the internet until it’s fixed.