I just came home from taking my child to the ER because the Manager told her that she needed proof of her sickness. This would not of been a problem but the Manager did not use professional tactics towards my child. She ordered her to do this or else be fired. Is this a normal tactic for BK? My child has been working for your company for the last 7 months while purseing a full time college career which now will be Business. My child has now made a choice not to work for your co. You have a high turnover rate at her store.I was the one who told her not to work at BK because they treat their wrks. like cattle.The store is in Orange Park, Fl on wells rd. The manager is Janice and from I know is she is new.
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- burger king employee complaints
- burger king employee complaint
- burger king employee complaints in alabama
- where can I find my complaint information against manger with burger king online
- burger king employee lawsuits
- burger king employee file a complaint