Dun and Bradstreet Email Letter Scam

Dun and Bradstreet Email Letter Scam 100.00% satisfaction rating from 1 complaint

Dun and Bradstreet lack any sort of professionalism with their investigation techniques and customer service. In 2007 I received the most vague and non informative letter showing me a phone number to call regarding some MV code which was sent registered post. I contacted them and they had voicemail on.

Does anybody have a copy of the scam email letter that is being sent out? My grandmother was ripped off by these people last year and we have been unable to recover the money from them since. It’s quite possible that we didn’t see this one coming, and next time we will be better prepared trust me.

Sample Dun and Bradstreet Email Scam

Dun & Bradstreet has received the above-referenced complaint from one of your customers regarding their dealings with you. The details of the consumer’s concern are included on the reverse. Please review this matter and advise us of your position.

In the interest of time and good customer relations, please provide the DnB with written verification of your position in this matter by February 25, 2013. Your prompt response will allow DnB to be of service to you and your customer in reaching a mutually agreeable resolution. Please inform us if you have contacted your customer directly and already resolved this matter.

The Dun & Bradstreet develops and maintains Reliability Reports on companies across the United States and Canada . This information is available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. Your cooperation in responding to this complaint becomes a permanent part of your file with the Better Business Bureau. Failure to promptly give attention to this matter may be reflected in the report we give to consumers about your company.

I mentioned that I dont know what this is about and since you are not overly informative on what this is about id leave contact details but since you already contacted me you already have them theres no point. If you wish for me to respond please provide more information.Nothing happened until 2009 when I receved a letter from Dun and Bradstreet with a Cheque payable from a GIO claim out of nowhere. Total Scam!

Tags: dun and bradstreet scam, dun & bradstreet scam, dun and bradstreet email scam, dun and bradstreet complaint email, dun & bradstreet email scam, dun and bradstreet scam email

One thought on “Dun and Bradstreet Email Letter Scam

• Nick

I got this dun and bradstreet scam email last week, my mother originally opened it and almost called the phone number credit card in hand. I can’t believe how they originally try to decieve people. This is the official response that I got from the company, “We have received notice that an email has been sent to customers that mimics alerts that originate from the DandB alert address, alerts@dandb.com. If you receive a notice from alert@dnb.com regarding a Better Business Bureau complaint filed against your company, do not open the attachment and delete the email immediately. We are investigating the source of this email and will have an update as soon more information becomes available. We thank you for your patience and, if you would like further assistance, please contact one of our Credit Advisors by clicking on the “submit a request” tab from the menu bar above and fill out a request form. “