I just switched from Directv to Dish and realized that I should have never switched. Dish network’s services are not up-to-date as Directv services. The picture images are poor and lack HD quality. Recording (DVR) is not as advanced as Directv (can’t change channels at the same tiem while you’re recording). After only 7 days of having Dish Network, I couldn’t get out of the 2-yr contract. Would have to pay $420 if I did. Don’t make the exact same mistake that I did because then you will be as I am….. A very DISAPPOINTED new dish network customer for the next 2 years.
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- unhappy dish network customers
- unhappy with dish network
- dish network poor hd quality want to cancel
- Blockbuster @Home Customer Care
- unsatisfied Blockbuster customers
- unhappy with dish