The Advocare 24 Day Challenge Scam

The Advocare 24 Day Challenge Scam 60.95% satisfaction rating from 21 complaints

Does anybody really believe advocare is in it to help people? I sold their crappy cheap products for over 2 years and now realize the errors of my ways.

The “product” is just a bunch of buzz words used by advocare reps to confuse people into buying into the system that creates wealth for those at the top, and stress for those at the bottom.

You end up being guilt tripped into spending more than you make, so you are always trying to sell advocare products in their pyramid scheme to feed your habit!

I have made lots of money trying many cool things online lately, but advocare was a big mistake.

It’s like legal crack for the hopeless out there trying to better their lives.

Don’t fall for the same advocare jokes I did, read the complaints online and see this pyramid scam (scheme) for what it really is.

They claim the following:

In 24 minutes you will feel the difference!

In 24 hours you will know the difference!

In 24 days you will see the difference!

I say in 24 months you will know the scam…

Oh and if you want to say you have made millions on advocare great so what I know drug dealers who could say the same thing. Money is not a measure of success when it comes at the price of others health and hard work!

Honestly before I did any more selling of health products, I checked out some books on supplements first!

Tags: advocare complaints, advocare scam, advocare scam complaints, advocare 24 day challenge reviews, is advocare a scam, advocare reviews dr oz

113 thoughts on “The Advocare 24 Day Challenge Scam

• GW

By the tone and volume of the script-like replies to the complaint, it’s obvious that this thing is a pyramid scam and completely worthless. Lipstick on a pig, whited sepulchure, etc. Be careful with all that enthusiasm, you might get so high that you trip and fall. FDA not approved. Next thing, they’ll be saying, “Come on, you can do it, let’s go!”, Oh wait, I think that was Jenny Craig. At least you get meals out of that and don’t have to con your friends and family after realizing it is more difficult to con strangers. Any health ‘program’ where you can’t buy it in the store or get it from your MD is a scam.

• itiswhatitis

If AdvoCare is a scam, how is it so successful? Someone that is serious about doing AdvoCare as a business, or any business for that matter, need not be so ignorant to believe that it doesn’t take hard work and dedication to be successful. The products are phenomenal with our without comparison to the business or success system. I couldn’t imagine why 12 highly esteemed Doctors would put their name on anything that could damage their reputation or credibility. Dr. Stanley Dudrick, for instance, invented the intravenous feeding tube that has saved lives of countless numbers of people, possibly even one of your own family members! The products have been a huge benefit to my family, friends, clients and myself. The BUSINESS has been nothing short of a blessing. If you did not make any money with AdvoCare in your time attempting to do so, then you must have had extremely poor judgement in who you chose to follow with your business guidance and you must not know how to Google. All of your tools are there for you to use and your lack of credible reasoning for this complaint shows in your simple-minded statement. There isn’t a millionaire out there who just woke up one morning and checked their bank account to find that their Money Fairy came and sprinkled 9 extra zeros onto the end of their $79 “investment” into Advocare. Furthermore, I find it quite embarrassing on your part that it took you TWO YEARS of your life to realize that AdvoCare as a business is not for you, as it clearly states, “The business may not be for everyone.” The products are for EVERYONE and they will continue to change lives with or without you.

• itiswhatitis

Negative, ghostrider. I don’t have the time to go into all the ways your comment is ludicrous but it is completely obvious that you’re not familiar with AdvoCare in the slightest. The products speak for themselves and if you had ever tried any one of them, your comment would not exist. If an obese woman was outside of AdvoCare picketing the Training Center and when asked why she was doing so replied, “AdvoCare products didn’t work for me and they WON’T work for you!” …further investigation then led to finding that the woman solely at fast food, drank sodas and watched tv all day-everyday. Would you take her as a credible source in choosing NOT to purchase these products since they “obviously didn’t work for her?” I would hope not, but I wouldn’t put it past some people…

• itiswhatitis

p.s. FDA approval doesn’t mean a thing. AdvoCare is a NUTRITION AND WELLNESS company. “FDA” stands for “Food & Drug Administration.” AdvoCare is not a pharmaceutical company or a food company. Go to Wal Mart and play “Find the products with or without FDA approval” and you might be quite surprised. Then compare “Product Recall” lists between AdvoCare and the FDA Approved items you hold to such a high standard.

• Nikki Angle

When AdvoCare enters your life it is “life changing”. I had resigned from a thankless job bound and determined to be my own boss. I began my new company knowing financially this would be a strain on my family because success takes time. I was now an entrepreneur, mother of 3 and a wife. To say I was tired & stressed was an understatement. My husband, who is my biggest supporter, began working all the overtime he could to bring in extra money. We had been approached about AdvoCare a couple times but still we were hesitant, skeptical and to top it off money was tight and we just did not feel we could afford to “try” it. A friend handed us two SPARKS and that night my husband and I split one. An hour later we realized we were not ready to fall asleep at 7pm. This was HUGE for us and I admit I hid the 2nd SPARK so my husband would not take it to work the next day. We still questioned the safety of the products so my husband went to an AdvoCare mixer to learn more and came home saying he felt 100% confident that the products are safe. I ordered and started the 24-Day Challenge in hopes of losing the weight from my wlast 2 pregnancies. The most wonderful thing happened day 5 of my herbal cleanse. I had the energy of a 20 year old. I was so excited I started telling everyone I knew about AdvoCare and signed up to be a Distributor. We only signed up to get the 20% off the products but within 3 weeks we had made close to $2500! We immediately realized this could provide to us the income we needed while I was still working to build my other business. New into our AdvoCare business my husband fell on the ice and broke his back. His doctor shared the news with him and told him what he would need to do in order to heal. One of the Doctor’s suggestions was to find an AdvoCare Rep. My husband was happy to tell the doctor we were Advocare Reps. The doctor then said “Good you know the importance that Biotools will play in your recovery. You need to start them immediately.” Wow, that spoke volumes to us that now even our doctor was recommending AdvoCare to us. Advocare has given us our health, energy and now beginning to give us financial freedom! So when someone said to me “Now all you think about is Advocare..like I was a bad person.” I told them when a product makes you feel this good to the point your child tells you you’re happier and a nicer mom… that person was right it is all I think about! I want every person I know to feel this good and I want every mom to receive a compliment like that from their child. Advocare is the best decision we have made for our family!

• itiswhatitis

Amen, sista! Sending *high fives* your way! I would say that this complaint shouldn’t even exist on this website…but then how would those looking for reasons to doubt AdvoCare ever find the truth!?

• sometimesitaint

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, whether for or against. I believe all pyramid businesses should be up front with the good information and the what happens when you don’t information. That way people can make a good decision at the beginning on whether or not Advocare would be the business for them. The rule in business has and will always be, the more time you put into it the more you will get out of it.Find a business that evokes your passion for it and you will be successful in it. Past Red Jacket/MK rep, loved every moment of it and still a MK product user.

• Joe

It’s not successful! A handful of people at the top are successful. %99.7 people who distribute Advocare make less than $100 dollars a month. You “sheeple” should go out and get a job!

• Angi

Advocare so far has not worked for me. I have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). The fiber drinks bloated me and caused adominal discomfort. The first three days of the probiotics gave me severe diarrhea. I have just finished day 12 (on the 14-day part now) and in 12 days, I have only lost two pounds. I should have lost two pounds because I am only eating the suggestions on the meal plan. I have stuck to the diet plan 99.9%. I have 12 days left, but thus far I am not impressed. The supplements during the 14-day part make me feel weird and I have agitation/tension from it. Just for what its worth….

• Lorrie

Many people choose (like myself) to sign up as an Advocare distributor to recieve a discount on their own products. That does skew the “success” numbers some. But believe me, the Advocare products are great! I have lost 35 lbs in 2 months, and I feel great!

• Caroline

• itiswhatitis

We aren’t at the “top” but my husband and I earn over $3300 from our checks via AdvoCare alone. Accumulatively, we earn roughly $5000 a month. We are your average american couple that both have full time jobs and are extremely hard workers. We also have an 18 month old daughter who is by no means in short supply of love and attention from her hard-working, loving parents. :)

• itiswhatitis

If you have IBS, you may not need to be doing the cleanse. Consult your healthcare physician about it, I’m no doctor, but fiber can upset a person’s stomach if they’ve already got bowel/intestinal/stomach issues. The first three days of the cleanse don’t contain the probiotics but your whole system could be out of wack if you have IBS and already upset the issue more with the fiber intake on the previous days of the cleanse. Which MNS Max pack are you taking??? If it is Max E or C then try Max 3. Max 3 has half the caffeine of the other two which is what could give you the “agitated/tense” issue. I take Max 3 2 weeks out of the month and Max E the rest of the time. Also, remember that the number on the scale may not change if you don’t have the extra lbs to lose for your body type but notice how your clothes are fitting. I gained 3 lbs of muscle on my first cleanse but my clothes fit completely different at the end of it all. THAT’S what matters. You’re not gonna walk around with the number from the scale on your forehead each day so noone will notice if you gained or lost 2 lbs. What they WILL notice, is the inches lost, difference in your shape, difference in your attitude(assuming you were given the right products for your own goals) and the rest will follow suite. Good luck to you and I hope that this helps you a bit!! :)

• itiswhatitis

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions on the matter. But MY opinion is that those who weren’t successful in the business try to find out WHY they weren’t successful before posting complaints such as the initial one here. Not everyone involved in AdvoCare is absolutely fabulous but often times will give the impression of being such and therein lies the conflict. Every business will have those that do the bare minimum work and effort for a very short period of time and expect to make millions. Lets get real. It takes a lot to make any successful business work-AdvoCare is no exception. The information IS laid out for anyone and everyone to see on either side, good or bad, and anyone who says that it isnt obviously has never gone further than a complaint site like this one for their research. As a company, AdvoCare doesn’t believe in being lazy nor do they promote anything stating that their products or business opportunity will get you rich quick. This is not a pyramid “scheme” but rather a multi-level marketing company that has the medical scientific board and the professional, olympic and collegiate athletes, as well as, the “average american” people to back up the products. The products work and thats why the business also works for those who choose to take part in it.

• easy2findinfo

What AdvoCare® products may be taken if someone has Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)? Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) is a chronic inflammatory condition usually of unknown origin associated with impaired absorption of nutrients from the intestinal tract. Impaired absorption of nutrients is a common characteristic and symptoms may include altered bowel habits, abdominal pain, gas and flatulence. The two main forms of IBD are Crohn’s Disease and ulcerative colitis. AdvoCare does not make medical claims regarding dietary supplements and does not treat medical conditions. Please consult your healthcare provider. A number of AdvoCare products may be taken by individuals with IBD which may help support and maintain normal gastrointestinal health and aid in overall general wellness. For excellent core nutrition, CorePlex® can be used.* One CorePlex tablet may be taken with each meal or CorePlex® Chewable tablets may be used since the tablets are chewed and can be readily absorbed. Several products which help maintain and improve the health of the gastrointestinal tract include ProBiotic Restore™ Ultra, Digest-Ease™, OmegaPlex®, AdvoCare BioTools™ and Amplify A.T.* Meal Replacement Shakes provide excellent nutrition, are gentle on the stomach and are readily absorbed.* Another product which is very helpful for overall health is Calcium Plus.* This product provides a bioavailable source of essential minerals and vitamins. For added energy, AdvoCare® Oasis™ is an excellent product that may also help with stress management and supports the immune system.* V16® Energy Drink may also be appropriate. In general, individuals with IBD may be counseled to avoid foods and supplements that are spicy, acidic, stimulating, neuroactive, or irritating. Foods and beverages that may be in this category include chocolate, coffee, alcohol, carbonated beverages, milk products, and fatty and fried foods. AdvoCare products which might be avoided include AdvoCare Spark®, AdvoCare Slam®, AdvoCare Slim®, Herbal Cleanse and the MNS® Systems. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

• Leta Bowker

Advocare has been wonderful for me. I started with Spark then O2 Gold next the 24 day challenge. I lost 10 lbs and a total of 5 1/2 inches in 20 days. I moved from a tight 16 into …now a loose 14. I feel so much better that I’m excercising in some form 5 days a week. I’m thankful I found Advocare.

• J-Man

It’s absolutely pathetic these people rely on “spark” for energy, and they need the 24 day challenge to lose weight. It’s so sad really, the only REAL way to good health is nutrition, rest, excersize and a strong mental attitude. You can find the equivalent or better of any one of these ripoff products at any vitamin store or GNC. Better yet, you can find vitamins, and any energy supplement or weight lifting supplement from online wholesalers for a fraction of the cost. I am currently taking Scivation XTEND BCAA’s, I can get a 90 day supply of the stuff for 30-40 dollars online wholesale, a 90 day equivalent product from advocare (BIOCHARGE?BIOTUNE) will cost you 210.00 RETAIL. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE FOOLING? The fact that you are making money off the foolishness of others is pathetic! I have agroup of friends that have been trying to get me into selling this crap for over a year, it’s sad they are about to lose friends because they pressure their own family and friends into buying this stuff. Even with your upper tier 40% discount I can STILL find product for less money and endorsed by body builders! Not that endoresemtns even mean a damn thing, pay any athlete enough money and they will endorse your crappy product. Drew Brees is not the saint you guys make him out to be. Spark? It’s like you guys live off that stuff, I had one… And guess what? There is thousands of equivalent products out there!!

• J-Man

I know someone that did the same thing.. They did it with a strong diet, determination, and excersize… When will americans wake up, there is NO MAGIC PILL that can give you the body, mind or spirit you seek.

• J-Man

Priobiotic restore is a lousy product, there is a woman who is looking to sue Advocare after using that product for 1 year. It turned a 32 year old womans colan into that of a 80 year old woman. She has many complications now, that product that claims to be safe hospitalized her with severe stomach pains. There is a full report with pictures of the colonoscopy online. Stay away from Probiotic!! Eat yogurt and plenty of fruits and grains instead, maintain a healthy volume of fiber in your diet and you wont need to throw money down the toilet on magic pills that send you to the hospital.

• J-Man

Spending 210 dollars on a product you can get for 35-40 elsewhere makes sense doesn’t it! Advocare is overpriced garbage.

• J-Man

Definitely a MLM quazi-pyramid scheme, a more legal version of it. The pressure these people put on thier own friends and family to buy these products is enough to stay away from them. Look up the advocare terminations, as soon as you make too much money these people cut you out and take the money for themselves!! Lastly, all teh guys at the gym I talk to laugh about Advocare’s crappy overpriced products. Advocare is often refered to as the noobies supplements!

• J-Man

I eat a well rounded nutritious diet full of clean proteins and clean carbs, good fats. I get plenty of rest and do a highly demanding workout 5 days a week. I have more energy from that alone than a pack of kool-aid with vitamins in it could ever give me.

• Lovely_FLower

Because the product is garbage, and it’s hard to listen to brainwashed Advonuts.

• Lovely_FLower

Overpriced supplements that you can already buy wholesale online for a fraction of the cost? How does it feel selling overpriced stuff toy our loved ones? Does it make you feel good when you pressure them inot buying it? Or when you make them feel like bad people for not trying it, how does that feel?

• Dutch

Buy the same products at bodybuilding.com for significantly cheaper. Example, look at advocares overpriced BCAAs. One could by double the amount for a fraction of the cost.

• Karen

I often go looking for criticisms and complaints about AdvoCare so that I can have answers for my customers and team members. I have yet to see anything critical here (or elsewhere) from someone truly educated about the products or the business. AdvoCare is respected and successful, and negative rants such as the ones here only serve to bolster my resolve and inspire me to educate those around me. I’m sorry that J-Man and others had such negative experiences; perhaps they just didn’t get connected to the right people.

• John

Karen, I have read many of these posts and was interested in possibly doing Advocare. I was approached by a friend that I do Crossfit with. She says she makes a few hundred dollars extra a month but she wants to break out and make it on Advocare as a primary source of income. She gave us the schpiel and she told us she has her whole family on it and she just back from a huge conference in Dallas and was all pumped about going bigger with Advocare, Naturally I wanted to check it out before I take it or sell it. I am very knowledgeable about supplements, meaning I have a background in Nutrition, and I’m not just a guy that looks at the nutrition label and simply knows how to decipher all the info on it. After looking at their product information I believe J-man is SPOT on. Bullseye. I can get Optimum Nutrition BCAA for 40% off as well as their protein. I only use ON’s BCAA’s though. I use Dymatize and BSN for protein. This is not saying that their products are bad, and J-man would agree, they are just way too overpriced and you can actually find more effective and cheaper supplementation elsewhere. It ISN’T that their products aren’t going to help aid in a healthy lifestyle and fitness regimen, they will. But you’re going to spend a lot more money and it isn’t necessarily going to be the best. If I am going to spend 250% more money for a product it better dang well be THE best on the market! That leads to another thing. These products ARE known as Noob supplements. Newbies usually don’t do their homework on products or know what exactly to look for. They have a friend who sells Advocare and they tell them that a lot of protein powders on the market have heavy metals and unknowns in them but Advocare is magically different than all the others. You can trust a friend, right? Then the Newbie buys Advocare products and go in one of two directions. They say, “This healthy lifestyle thing is way to expensive for me.” and just give up and bash Advocare because they don’t like spending the money on products they previously didn’t. They may be dejected because they thought if they spent all that money they should look and feel a lot better than they do. Another way, if they decide to continue with the healthy lifestyle they search out products that are cheaper and, at least, as effective if not more!
    My aunt tried to sell Spark to my Mom. My mom is NOT a work out type. Her exercise is checking the mail. It’s like selling a protein powder to a cattle farmer. No sense in it. Yet, the Advocare associate cn not go into a gym and sell their product to knowledgeable people because knowledgeable will laugh because it’s so expensive and no better than what these enthusiasts are already using. It is sad that so many advocare associates do sell to friends and family. If the product was as effective, affordable, and trusted as much as it is don’t you think it would have to be pedaled? I mean, N-O Explode sells itself. Muscle Milk sells itself. Jack3D sells itself. The only time I’ve ever heard of Advocare is when family or friends have tried to sell it to me. I tell them I already use certain products, I like what I pay for my products. All of a sudden, my choice of products are dangerous and loaded with heavy metals and don’t work. It’s BS. Bash the competitor, market to people you know, target novices. That’s the Advocare game. Advocare products are healthy, good, products but they are extremely pricey. That’s my beef. Now I need someone from Advocare to come prove me wrong in that their product ISN’T more expensive. Tell my why paying 250% more for your BCAA’s is better than buying Optimum Nutrition’s. That goes for any variety of supps out there. I don’t want the general Advocar response on how, “Advocare makes me FEEL GREAT!!!!!”. I want a clear response to why I should by this overpriced product that ISN’T any better than the status quo.

• Mary

I agree with what John is saying. I can justify spending more if the results are more than what I am getting now. If there is no gain to the end user to spend however many percent more on a product that is hyped up and overpriced but doesn’t have the quality to back the claims. I would really ? the ingredient that makes the SPARK so ‘effective’ or fast working that you can take 1 pill and not sleep. I take some products that feed the cells and it takes at least 4 or 5 days to see the results. The energy is not a ‘high’ and then a ‘low’. Just like enough to fuel a steady burning flame. Most of these ‘vitamin’ companies have ingredients that are more harmful than what Wal Mart has on the shelf. They are now putting Advocare on racecars. I wonder who is paying for this??? Yes, sure the company is but who is lining their pockets??? The little guys and noobies!! When you make a buck off of someone else by fooling them isn’t good business practice and sooner or later they will catch on!!

• Elizabeth

Awesome story. We had about the same thing with Advocare. Loved the products but told our friend “no way I am not a sales person” lol. My husband lost his “great” job and we just jumped in. Now do you know how often i hear people say I am not a sales person. It is never about selling, its about the friends you make and teams you build with them. I love everything about Advocare!

• Elizabeth

First of all if you know anything about Probiotics it can not do you harm. Second they are wonderful. My husband husband has had IBS since before I met him. I never really knew what that meant. However when he took the Probiotic Restore he said something that was life changing to him and was shocking that it meant so much to someone to me. He said for the last week he had normal stool and not diarhea. That was almost a year ago!

• N.S.

How can you say they are making only $100 a month? I’ve made over 1,800 this month and will gladly show you the pay stub.

• Dave

Karen, You are correct. My family and I have been using Advocare for nearly 2 years. We have sold about $130,000 in products. Of that we had ONE person ask to return their order because of a medical condition she did not disclose. I refunded her money in full immediately. I do NOT pressure my friends and family. What I found works best is don’t try to sell them on anything. Let they watch the change in me and my family. They will ask what you did to lose weight, and what are you doing because you are looking so healthy and happy. The products sell themselves you do not have to pressure ANYONE. If you try you will fail. I am 5’9″ and went from 195lbs to 180lbs in 30 days. Feel great and am healthy. We average $1200/ month working Advocare part time. This is enough for my wife to remain a stay at home mom for our 2 children after I took a $1300/mo paycut from my employer. My Advocare plan “B”. As people keep blogging that Advocare is a Pyramid, here is a repost from Caroline, “GW, you’re off about a few things. You might want to look up the definition of “pyramid scheme”. You’re liking this to something like the Bernie Madof ponzy scheme and it’s not similar at all! Pyramids take your money and don’t sell any real product. Pyramid schemes are illegal and immoral. AdvoCare is no different than other MLM’s like Mary Kay….Avon….etc. You pay money….get product that you want in return! Also, no nutritional product is “FDA approved”. The FDA ***regulates*** AdvoCare and all other nutritional substances, but they don’t “approve” supplements. They “approve” medication and perscriptions. Accordingly, no nutritional supplement can make claims that it will prevent, cure, treat any ailment. AdvoCare is legit. I’m not a Distributor, I work for the compny’s headquarters and know what I’m talking about. Just be careful about speaking about something you know nothing about.” Here is a cartoon for those that still don’t understand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZiw15VgWoI JOHN advocare is amazing. Listen to her, do your research, follow the business plan and listen to your uplines and team leaders. You will have a team to help you achieve you goals. It is work but the rewards of helping others and financual freedom is worth it.

• Dave

J-Man: how does your car run when you put oil in the gas tank??? Advocare Biotools and Scivation XTEND BCAA’s are completely different and have different purposes. So saying that Advocare and Biotools is “crap” is like saying the oil you just put in your gas tank is crap because your car runs like crap. Yes, you are correct you can buy other products cheaper online but you do not get the high quality of Advocare. Advocare uses Informed Choice to certify the products because Informed Choice is the highest supplement certification on the planet. It passes EVERY professional sport to include the US Olympics, and the World Anti-Doping Agreement (WADA). J-Man because you are so smart… Why don’t NFL players endorse GNC? Because they can’t, they are barred by the NFL from endorsing any GNC product. Oh Advocare is in EVERY NFL locker room by the way and we don’t pay people to put it there.

• Dave

Mary, if you can watch the Dr. OZ show he did a couple weeks ago on supplements, it will help you. Advocare was the only Probiotic and one of 2 Omega-3’s supplements recommended of the 24 tested. The results are on Consumerlabs.com. The products are definitely worth the money. They have completely changed my life as well as my family. I have shared our product results in previous posts on this site. SPARK is amazing. It is a drink that energizes you and provides enhanced mental focus. It does not give you the getters, shakes, or a crash on the backside like normal energy drinks do. What makes it so great are the doctors with over 270 years of experience in nutritional research and product development. You can look-up Advocare’s Science Medical board on Google or YouTube for more information. Advocare and NASCAR: In Advocare’s 18 year history they have not done any large scale advertising like NASCAR. Just about every large company does advertising. In the past, and we continue to be, the title sponsor for the college Independence Bowl. Who is lining their pockets … the individual distributors not the company. 60% of all money goes back to the distributers. Those are people who spent the $79 to build a better life for themselves and their family. My $79 investment has allowed my wife to be a stay at home mom with my 2 children. Yes Advocare is worth it for the product results and the income, if you choose. Product returns: several people have blogged complains about issues when returning products i.e. not getting money refunded etc. This is from the Advocare Policy and Procedure’s, “Retail Customer Refunds and Product Returns: A retail customer is entitled to a refund on his or her most recent purchase. You (distributor) must refund a retail customers’ money immediately if asked to do so. Failure to do so results in the suspension or termination of your (the distributors) Distributorship, at the sole discretion of Advocare….” there is more to the policy but it pertains to responsibilities of the distributer not the customer. The items placed in brackets were for clarification purposes only as this was written for distributors. A customer can also call Advocare customer service for product return guidance. If you are a Wholesale customer or a Distributer the return policy is a little different. They need to speak to their up-line or Advocare customer service. In our nearly 2 years as a distributor selling about $130,000 in products, I have had one person return their purchase. I refunded them immediately. No questions asked. I hope this helped.

• Dave

J-Man you are right in the fact there is no magic pill. Quality nutrition supplements are part of a balance with healthy eating, rest, and exercise.

• Dave

Joe, were did you get your stats. I have NEVER seen any stats that differentiates distributers that are trying to make money thus earning less than $100 and those distributors that became distributors solely for the discount and have never tried to sell anything. What is your sourse?

• Sean

Bah… stupid html never works for me. Well, at least the link goes to the right page — small victories.

• Tina

If AdvoCare is such a scam then how did my cousin just lose 42 pounds in 2 months using it? I was just as skeptical until I actually saw the results myself. I just started my 24 day challenge today and I can tell you that the Spark is what has kept me going all day. I love AdvoCare and would suggest anyone that is not a believer attend a seminar and I promise you will change your mind!!

• Christina

So I understand that you believe selling it is a scam, but do you believe that the products actually work and help people lose weight during the 24-day challenge?

• dissapointed

I am currently on the 24day challenge and the products make me feel jittery, very anxious, nervous, irritable… I also have stomach pain, when I try to talk to someone all they say is buy something else. I dont want to buy another product when the advocare products I am taking make me feel this way.

• Jamie

Hi…. I am a spark junky!!!! I started Advocare’s Commit 2 Fit program almost 7 weeks ago… I am not an advisor or distributor, just a consumer… Our next weigh in is Thursday February 24th and I am hoping to hit the 30 pounds lost mark that day.. As of this past Thursday I had lost 24.6 pounds and almost 10 inches total. Could I have done it without Advocare?? Maybe, but it sure helped alot… The Commit 2 Fit meetings are awesome….It gives you people who share weight struggles with you… I don’t take a ton of products either.. I drink Pink Lemonade Spark in the morning and afternoon.. I take Catalyst and sometimes Thermoplus.. Those 3 products are very affordable.. Advocare may not be for everyone, but it definitely is for me!!!!!

• angel

dissapointed, you should never feel jittery.. however if you have IBS some of the products will not be good for you. Sit down and talk to the person you got it from and if they cant get you answers you should ask them to talk to the person above them. I love advocare once you get it right it will be great.

• pdavi

Name ONE vitamin supplement or weight gain/loss product that is FDA approved????? just one……anytime u go in GNC , walgreens etc, you will see hundreds of product with similar ingredients as advocare yet those are legit?…advocare offers competitive priced products in comparison to other health store prices.. also by joining advocare u get at minimum 20% off these products up to 40%….you should maybe get your facts straight before puking crap….

• Stacy

I have tried Advocare Spark and all it does is make me tired. I can drink one package and about an hour later can fall asleep? Why?

• Cole

I am selling advocare and looking to build a team. Whoever wrote this post really do not know what they are talking about or did not take the business building classes. If anyone on here in looking to become a distributor and hard working with an attitude to make a change, i would love for yall to join my team. Feel good and your bank account will love you for it.

• happyhealthyme

you go girl! i started it because im a 28 yr old mother of two active boys and a very active husband, i found out at 22 i have a back of a 50yr (to put it short), well im 28 now and they say my back has gone from a 50 to 65-70yr old im on a ton of meds just to sleep and be the old me happy go lucky everything, well when i was told i have to stop riding my quad and doing the things i love (i have never used my back as an excuse to not do anything i love) and have back surgery i forbid it i wont have surgery on my back, two disc replacements and a spinal fusion at 28?! right i know horrible so i started the 24day challenge lost 15lb and 11.5 inches all over ppl are amazed and so am i its a great feeling, im actually not getting surgery the pain is subsiding as i loose more weight, so its slowing the degenerative disc disease down i will always have pain i have till im 45 to get the surgery or when i cant feel my legs anymore and im getting off my medication i didnt start advocare to become rich i started it to help me jump start a happier healthier life, everyone has seen a massive change in my attittude, how i look, and so on. everyone knows it takes alot of work to make money off of anything and no its not “fda approved” so stop buying GNC’s products and bash them because their suppliments have been banned from professional sports! now thats a fact! theres always gonna be haters out there on any product, any company and something, someone always has a issue with something and you cant change their opinions all you can do is know us ADVONUTS as people call us we will be happy healthy and finacially free while the haters sit back and keep stuffing their faces with chips, pop, watching youtube videos because they dont have the motivation and the drive, or they just dont have the right advocare distributor in their area that shows the true advocare products and helps them and isnt just pushing pushing pushing, my sponsors are amazing they dont push, they lead me in the right direction and so many more things so i know im replying to the haters but we know the truth about advocare and i know its offensive and frustraiting people who knock it before they try it but we cant let them bring us down. to be honest my mom was the same way at first she is V.P. of a company and she said it was a pyrimid scheme but because i didnt want to go alone to the meeting and i have a very supportive mother she came with me she was too doubtfull but because i wanted to try it she did it with me and guess what after 3 months she is still taking advocare she even took it with her on her business trip to china so that says something but let them be haters we know the real truth and its not because we are trying to make money its because we believe in the product and know it works!! thank you

• daniel j

Advocare products are great. I dont sell it but i do buy it, And i do enjoy sparks.

• Mary

I have been on the 24 day challenge and really did love the way Advocare made me feel and I was very happy with the results that I received. What I didn’t like about it is that it was so much money to keep up. The company gets you hooked on their supplements with the challenge and then good luck trying to financially keep up with all of them. I was disgusted with their prices and decided to look at other routes. I have two friends selling Advocare, but I have no intention of throwing that much money away on this product. There are better and more economical ways to accomplish what Advocare does. They are a good, overpriced, pyramid made legal with product sales and eventually will peter out with the rest of them. I would never recommend Advocare unless you have plenty of disposable income.

• ASmukler

FDA not approved??? BUt narcotics and cancer causing Lupus medications are FDA approved.. Not a good point there sorry!!!

• unsatisfied

I just would like to say that I tried the 24 day challenge. Before the challenge, I ate fast food and did not eat healthy. Since I started advocare, I made sure I had no fried foods, only whole grain bread, no red meats, almonds, lots of fruits and vegetables, natural peanut butter, smoothies with non fat greek yogurt, fresh vegetables with no salt, all natural white turkey, chicken breasts, tilapia, no butter, and his is a sample of what I ate during the challenge. I lost no weight or inches. I have horrible back pain, which I used to have anyway. I also took the catalyst during the challenge.

• Chrissy

Mary… they’ve been a successful and growing business for 20 years. Good luck waiting for them to peter out.

• Mary

Well, if they’ve been around for 20 years, how come the public has only heard about them for the past couple of years? Like I said, i think Advocare is a good product, but WAY overpriced. Nobody needs to spend that much on just supplements alone.

• Tim

See, that’s just it. You advozombies do nothing but brag. I’m so sick of reading on fb about how much my fellow advozombie “friends” make. Pretty sad really.

• Jon

@? You’re a complete moron. “Your” denotes ownership. “You’re” is a combination of the words “you” and “are” and is also called a conjunction. Who could honestly take your opinion seriously when you can’t even form a proper sentence? Do yourself a favor and go back to school.

• Sboe

GW, no supplement is FDA approved.Informed Choice,are the best mark in Supplements you can get,which Advocare products are. Dare you to take the Challenge.Best I’ve ever felt. They are what they say they are.

• John

John, You are SO INCORRECT and you shouldn’t represent yourself as an “expert” on the subject when you aren’t informed. Have you even looked at the levels of Arsenic, Cadmium, lead and other harmful chemicals in those cheap products? The reason they are cheap is they don’t pay anywhere near the attention to quality that Advocare does. By the way, those athletes are UNPAID endorsers because they know the difference in Advocare and it’s competitors. You nee to do some research.

• Tim

The public has only heard about them for the past couple of years? Drew Brees has been using them since 2002. And real new orleans fan would know that especially since he’s gotten his whole team to use the product. What about the US Olympic Team followers? And I also like how you say “pyramid made legal”.. you realize 100% of business out there are pyramids? Mcdonalds, walmart, carls jr, target, albertsons. A pyramid scheme is where you make all your money on recruiting people, and there is no product or service to sell. However with Advocare, you get a wholesale discount of 40% and sell it at MSRP, or have customers order online to get your 40% profit. And its not just one product. Its over 40 products and continues to grow, like our newest product the Pro 20. MLM is confused with pyramid schemes because its an industry statistic that 97% fail at it. So all those people who invested their money and were unable to sell themselves feel like they were jipped and their money was really stolen because they were mislead by promises. And what people don’t know as well is that the money made from recruiting only goes up a couple levels, which means you can easily make 10 times more money than the people above you. What you really need is a team you can count on to keep you from failing. Its not easy, and if it was.. the statistic would not be 97% failure. But because of that statistic, that 3% is guaranteed to make money. There’s no such thing as petering out when there is a 3% success rate in an industry. For those willing, join my team and find out how to become that 3%. Its the best thing you could ever do for yourself. https://www.advocare.com/

• Carol

for your information there are NO supplements approved by the FDA because they are neither a food or a drug however, the ingredients in the supplements are approved by the FDA.

• Albert

your cousine can have achieved the same results using other product which are less expensive. Also, what works for your cousin may not work for other in a similar manner. If you have to attend a seminar to change your mind, then there is some issue with the product….

• Chad

Initially I thought Spark was the answer to my weight and energy problem. But you know how things seem to find it’s own rhythm in your life? Well, I use spark whenever I’m low energy, typically daily in the afternoon, or when I need to get some chores done around the house. I’m finding I’m not terribly hungry at dinner time after using half a portion in the afternoon, and in fact, I feel sick if I eat too much more than a single hamburger. Perhaps it will pay off in weight loss at some point, but I do find it very helpful to get me up and moving around.

• Coraline

I am skeptical. I have a friend who sells Advocare and she, of course, swears by it, but my problem comes from the perceived lack of transparency. “Buzz words” instead of real ingredients are a red flag for me. What is IN the stuff for which they make such grand claims? For example, I can call blueberries a “super fruit” because it contains antioxidants that, in some studies, have been shown to fight cancer, among other benefits. But it seems that Advocare proponents are very secretive about what is actually IN the products. Notice all the fans above don’t list any concrete ingredients that would help their credibility…only anecdotal evidence, which counts for nothing. So tell me, what is in “Spark” that gives you energy? What is in any of your products that back up your claims about them? You’re trying to convince a scientist, so be very clear and don’t dance around the issue. Also, another red flag is their business model. Very few companies with any self-respect chooses this business model.

• Mothercruncher

I don’t care for Advocare. My husband has a relative who has started selling it and it was clear from the beginning that he was being prompted to aggressively push a product that he knew very little about. Instead of answering questions regarding the Ingredients he just kept saying it was full of the good stuff with none of the bad and emphasizing that it was sugar free. As a diabetic I have to be very wary of “sugar free” products since I am sensitive to artificial sweeteners. All of the products are loaded with sucrose and maltodextrin, which are far worse than sugar. He had no idea until I pointed it out and was so firm.in his devotion that he argued about it. We had to show him where.it was.printed on the label. my husband and I started an experiment where he did the Advocare 24stuff day challenge and I just improved my eating and exercising habits. We both ate the same meals (improvingdiet is part of the Advocare plan regardless) , only he took the supplements and spark and I took a multivitamin and gave up all caffeine. By the end he had lost 12 pounds..I had lost 14 and two dress sizes. I felt great, had plenty of energy, and was getting a better night’s sleep. It was easy to.continue the changes after the challenge was over (3 months later and I’m down and additional 23 pounds!) My husband, on the other hand, experienced a stalled weight loss after stopping the supplements. About 12 days into the challenge he also.developed stomach pains after drinking the spark and was told to use more water when mixing it. When that didn’t help.he stopped using the spark and the pain stopped. When he didnt lose as muchI as i didcan he was told that it was because he didn’t follow the plan correctly (he followed it to the letter,only without the spark) and was encouraged to become a distributor so.he could do the challenge again for less money.

• the Strawboss

Considering every positive comment on here sounds EXACTLY like every other scripted review of EVERY other MLM scam I have ever researched, it’s safe to say it’s a scam. People bragging about how much money they make, claiming their lives have changed forever… Another red flag for MLM scams, trying searching the company name and the word scam. You will find TONS of sites pretending to expose the company, only to praise them towards the end. That effectively makes it hard to find the negative reviews. Advocare is no different. If they’re creating deceptive reviews, you can bet the products are worthless too. And if the products were so great, why are they making money off of sales people?

• the Strawboss

Dead on! You can find these same scripted replies for every MLM product.

• Stelbel

Thank you!….those” Stepford wives” style comments were getting freaky! The article was about what a SCAM Advo-crap is people! But your responses felt more like a Jim Jones reunion…pass the SPARK-AID!

• Stelbel

Getting bored with the ” changed my life” line from all you champion advocare-care nuts. Would the next CHUMP-ion think up a new line…something like ” I have to off load all this darn product I bought at the $2100 level when I was feeling bolstered up by Michael W Smith Advocare conference, but my faith is declining, must give positive spin about Advocare!”
    Also, I have never heard a single American disclose what they earn ESPECIALLY when it’s a lot…so why suddenly all this income bragging by complete strangers about what they earn but they only want to ‘help’ people? Honestly, I have forgot what started this conversation, but by all you Advocare drones and your weird defensive comments and calling people who question this MLM “haters” and “morons” you actually reveal more about this horrible advocare thing than help it. You can bypass all of you lot and get the stuff on Amazon anyway! OK.. now your turn to call me a moron/ hater/ unqualified by all you WONDERFUL Advocare people who only want to HELP others!

• Stelbel

Drew Breez is gluten intolerant and admitted to only being able to use the recovery product as the rest is not gluten free….OK, go ahead you ever so informed advocare people…tell me off and defend the darn SPARK-AID!
    I also have to inform you that Wal-Mart and regular stores are NOTHING like your beloved MLM Advocare…what are they teaching you at those mixers! Mixed up facts! But I do admire the FAITH of advocare followers…..so Jim Jones follower style or like those hippie chicks that followed Manson..your devotion to silly synthetic, caffinated supplements is so cute and childlike!

• Stelbel

Well said Caroline! Even with the advocare products ALL being sold on Amazon I can’t find the ingredients of that stupid colon cleanse to this day. As I like helping people to…. forget advocare and if you have IBS look into Heathers tummy care products, they are at her site or vitacost.com (this is all regular selling NOT MLM nonsense like Advocare. If you want a cleanse or high fiber than a very nice regular company is ‘Renew life’. Why in this online day and age would you need a ‘distributor’? Suddenly all these people after 21 day challenge become more knowledgeable than you? I am a female body builder for over a decade and THERE IS NO MAGIC ANYTHING except consistent gym work, weighing and understanding the micronutrients of EVERYTHING you eat, saying NO to your greedy self! Often! and cycling supplements if you feel you need a bit of energy or easy protein etc. But knowing that it won’t do it for you. I am in the process of losing a tremendous amount of weight and retaining muscle in a short amount of time as I have a show in seven weeks! But I am not about to disclose what I earn $$$$ and I HATE revealing what supplements I am on as I feel people will think ” haha! It’s the supplements that are doing it NOT her hard work!” So this whole advocare thing just plain stinks!

• Stelbel

@strawboss You’re the BOSS at exposing scams….I just wish the advocare disciples could understand that we are trying to help them from not losing money and friends by pushing this nonsense (although a lot of them sound mean and condersending in their comments so they can all go for DOUBLE DIMOND go, go ,go champions!)

• Stelbel

@Tim You are so horrible deceived I don’t know where to start. Wal-Mart and other fortune 500 companies don’t have to send their management team or cashiers out to recruit me so their eg 5% revenue goes to 10% now that I am their DOWNLINE and they can put their feet up while I now have to bust mine or find another poor sucker to become my DOWNLINE!
    CVS don’t have to promote me to upper management depending on how much I sell causing so many ever changing organization structures it causes chaos and uncountability!
    Rite Aid doesn’t send me out to fill and give prescription advice after one ‘mixer’ and some route sales lines I have to learn by heart “I don’t know the answer to that, but here is something I do know blah, blah, blah!”
    I don’t have to buy into K Mart to receive their discounted blue light specials.
    When I go shopping I don’t have to buy into a ‘dream’ and call myself a ‘champion’ and go to Texas for a conference with strobe lighting and sing Micheal W Smith songs.
    When I walk into Sam’s Club or Costco I don’t have to deceive or be deceived!
    The Damon owner of Game Stop won’t reveal his annual income to me nor will Macy’s make me feel used and pressured. No one at bodybuilding.com needs to give me there boring robotic ‘ life changing’ experience after 21 days. And I can see the ingredients on vitamin shoppe labels and don’t have to hear, ad museum, about there monetary motivated science team…………

• Stelbel

@Dave:Well then “every NFL locker room” needs to be shut down because only ELS and red bull are officially allowed.
    Look, will you darn Advocare-ist just shut up, because with every comment you are just so ill informed that you are just exposing this SCAM more and more (honestly, you might persuade more people until you start to give us your ‘facts’!)

• Stelbel

Auto correct error: EAS (not LED) and Red Bull are the only company’s allowed in major league sports. Look Advocare-ites, I correct any errors of mis information…now your turn to tell people that “Advocare in every NFL locker room ” is an outright LIE! My husband is a football coach and you lot are just scaring me with your parrot like vomiting of the same lies. Yes, I am sure most of you advocare endorsers sincerely believe all the lies and half truths you have been told at your exciting advocare gatherings…but they are still LIES. Stop it! This whole Advocare thing is just getting creepier by the second, and I think many of you have invested money you haven’t got and so therefore in your minds it’s GOT TO WORK so you view people like me armed with facts and truth as the enemy (and to some of you nasty, vicious advocare defendants your darn right…but to the well meaning people cut your losses and get out NOW!)

• Stelbel

@Nikki and Sboe :Just more people who have drunk the SPARK-AID….maybe it does have magical powers to be so self deceived that even though you have more likelihood at winning in Las Vegas you still believe and feel uninhibited to share your monthly earnings and dress size with complete strangers! I pick Vegas.
    Sorry Nikki that you have bought SO MUCH Advocare product you need to off load it onto another sucker so you write long winded personal testimonials about…let me guess…how it changed your LIFE!!???!!

• Stelbel

@ happyhealthyme (OK,we get it!): “Haters”… Wow, you Advocare self proclaimed NUTS really are all about hating…whoops…I mean helping people!
    Get with the program happyhaterme, it IS about the money, remember the doctrine, you have to say you earned 143,00 a month all while helping people and making new friends! ….you need more time at the Dallas Advocare conference…you haven’t been indoctrinated enough you “Champion” you! Think…what would Drew Breed do WWDBD! You go,go,go,go girl!
    SHE NEEDS TO UP HER SPARK-AID DOSAGE, STAT!

• Stelbel

@Elizabeth…to quote you “I love EVERYTHING about Advocare”…..Is that including their 99.8 FAILURE RATE!

• Stelbel

PUKE!….they are only friggin’ supplements you can buy on Amazon.. not JESUS ! What is in this stuff CRACK!!?? I am a competitive body builder and have used and understand the ingredients and dosages of many, many supplements. I am not impressed by overpriced low dosage Advocare stuffed (that’s when the ingredients and dosage aren’t shrouded in secrecy) STOP all this nonsense and overkill worship of a few main stream ingredients you can find better and cheaper anywhere with out all the stupid hype, endless meetings, teams, worship gatherings (I kid you not, Micheal W Smith sings let it rain at their endless conferences!) It’s just getting embarrassing to think adults are still suckered in to this “NOT A PYRAMID” PYRAMID scheme. There’s loads of law suites against this darn MLM company, and I am glad that one of them successfully banned kids SPARK for 4 to 11 yr old due to its caffeine content , or else you annoying BELIEVERS would be ramming it down your kids. OK, OK I know you all have a lot of advocare products you bought that are filling up your kitchen and you have by now tickets of most of your family and co workers so you are desperate and come on sites like this thinking it might just send you another DOWNLINE in a cosmic way if you defend it. The top of advoCARE don’t care about you so stop acting so North Korean loving this company like it was your beloved Generalissimo! I like Victoria secret but I am not going to call people who don’t “haters” or akin to holocaust deniers! Please get a grip…..also my monthly income and dress sizes is no one’s Damon business and neither do I care about yours or your darn team members!

• Stelbel

@N.S…No, no pay stubs please! That is so 1990′s but then this crap did start in ’93. Now advocare is on Amazon…better hold on to that pay check as we now have a new thing called the FREAKING INTERNET so why would I need you as my distributor again….Oh yeah, so you can take a percentage of me ticking off and pressuring my friends to buy this over priced run of the mill crap! Dollar Shop has 5hour energy with caffeine and b vitamins, just like pricey SPARK! I know, know I am a HATER…Haters gotta hate!

• Stelbel

@ $3300 advocare checks: Yeah, yeah, yeah….keep the faith, because that is all it is. So which poor suckers did you lot con to becoming your DOWNLINE! Bet it’s at a prayer group, you parasite are scutterling about all over the church.PESTS!

• Stelbel

@sboe”dare you to take the challenge!” Honestly, to all you rational people, do these representatives of the dubious MLM company born out of a law suite shuting down Omnitrition so Ragus founded Avocare straight after he was stopped with that one for MLM violations, but do these sound like professional business people and entrepreneurs? No, they don’t to me either. Followers, disciples, disciples, cult- like, yes, I would have to agree. When I am making money at a business I am not sharing my idea or showing off my private pay check to ANYBODY….just selling my product….unless it’s a MLM and I need YOU to be my DOWNLINE…I mean help you change your life!

• Stelbel

@? : That’s what I love about all you Advocare followers, your well thought out, skillfully crafted, highly intellectual come backs. May I suggest another rich synonym to cut down those darn Advocare “haters”…..’ cretin’ or the olde English favorite ‘ dim wit’….because name calling really furthers your Advocare course!

• Stelbel

@Sleepy Stacy! :Because you probably have a high tolerance to caffeine, the main ingredient or inconsistency with dosages in the product. But I think it was because you drunk it listening to an advocare drone going on & on about how it will change your life, and bring you financial freedom and how, even though you can by it from the internet, that is for the MASS-ES but distributors give for the class- y-est, come to our next mixer, all hail advocare..zzz.zzzz…zzzz……zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

• Stelbel

@Advoman326:Really?! You drones have to report in just before you take the medicore, at best, supplement? The way you obsess over a supplement is kinda spooky…I’ve seen this in a lot of you, you get like Advocare stalking syndrome, or are they just targeting and marketing your sort of obsessive compulsive personalities. The body gets so used to the same supplement so you have to cycle on and off and go to a different product to keep its effects..you drones NEVER mention that BASIC supplement fact! Too busy trying to off load the 326 advocare products on the next uniformed sucker..Oh sorry I forgot, the ones dispelling the obvious myths about Advocare are the ones who know nothing,of course!

• Stelbel

@ Ramsey bell..info meeting…why do I need an advocare info meeting… I was told by the advocar-ites here that “the products speak for themselves”!!!??? Oh, more brain washing and faith bolstering and mis information giving…the advocare dream of a new life with no financial worries and a packet of SPARK in every pro sportsman’ s jock strap, yip peeee!, just let me saddle up my unicorn that I believe hard enough in and I will join you!

• Stelbel

@thedevilmissl: Want a caffeinated artificially colored beverage?

Want overpriced synthetic supplements?

Want to have to buy lots of products you don’t want and can’t sell?

Want to distribute stuff that’s already on Amazon?

Want to be deceived and deceive others?

Want to be someone’s DOWNLINE?

Want to be part of a 99.8% failure rate?

Want to tick off and alienate family, co workers and friends?

Want to be part of a MLM that isn’t but is a pyramid scheme?

Then check out ADVOCARE because it’s all off the above plus more!

• Stelbel

Gur, gur, gur go go go, take it to the next level, youre a champion! I dare you to accept, 24 day challenge go, go go……….@sallystrych 9: Who talks like this “taking my game to the next level” that’s advocare’ s marketing, stop pretending ,Sally, that you are just starting advocare… you are just trying to endorse the product so the great galactic cosmic advocare god’s will send you some downline person for you to off load all that product you HAD to buy. Just never forget that YOU Sally are a CHAMPION!ohhh your ‘team’ will be so proud GAME ON GIRL! Go get that colon cleansed ! Gurrrrrrr GO!

• Stelbel

Here,vondawhite1, take the after effect of an advocare colon clense! “Share your excitement”????!! Who talks like this, who are these people…Is this the result of alien abductions and these were the ones sent back????

• Stelbel

Wrong site, momwithenergy, this is where we burst your Advocare bubble a show people what a multi level marketing scam this mediocre supplements are! They are on Amazon ANYWAY!

• cat

Do you know whats sad. Everyone talking about all this weight they have lost bc of AdvoCare. This shit hasnt been around for centuries! Diet and exercise has. All of a sudden you get on AdvoCare and you eat healthier amd you lost weight. Hell, why didnt you do that all along?! Eat a clean diet, get rest, stay hydrated, and workout. I wish I could post pics so I can show ya what you can do with determination and discipline. No advocare needed.

• Jim

You’re 100% correct. As a biology and chemistry major I can easily see that the ingredients in AdvoCare products are some of the cheapest available. They also use a lot of fillers in their products that just take up space and in the long term can actually do more harm to the body than good. To claim these products are formulated by “professionals” who really “care” about our health astounds me. The only thing they’re interested in is making a buck. For what you get, the products are grossly overpriced. ALL multi-level marketing companies have over-priced, over-hyped products. It’s the ONLY way they can pay a small percentage to all the people in the downline. Just do the math. Also, MOST people WILL FAIL at mulit-level marketing. I don’t mean to burst your bubble, but that’s the facts. If you’re just in it for the money, copy what the founders did and start your own mulit-level marketing company. You’ll have a much better chance of making money that way instead of being just a distributor in someones downline. I think the reason these companies survive today is because most people are ignorant of the facts when it comes to the ingredients in these products. They just believe all the hype these companies promote without really investigating it for themselves. I can say 100% that the AdvoCare line of products are definitely NOT worth the price nor the hype. Take my word, save your money and just eat healthy, natural foods. Stop the bad habits, exercise more and you’ll live longer.

• Duped

I was one of those who fell for the advocare deciet. I won’t say they lie, but they definitely don’t tell you the truth. They use their “bulletproof shield” and feed on your faith to get you into the business. They tell you to avoid the questions and concerns, using your bulletproof shield (science, success stories, etc.)…persuasion to make the sale, instead of truth. I was excited to get my discount and work towards the higher discount. They only give you pieces of the big picture. One baby step at a time. I hit advisor and thought “YES! I opened up my 5 ways of income!” that they antice you with. “Oh, but wait, you aren’t eligible for overrides until you have an advisor underneath you!” What?!?! I thought I only had to hit advisor…You didn’t explain that to me in the beginning…Wait, I don’t get leadership bonuses or internet leads until I sign up for Success School (more money out of your pocket)? Why didn’t you tell me that in the beginning? For me though, it is ethics, honesty and respcect. I am an honest and caring person. If someone asks me about the ingredients, or how it’s going to effect their health, I feel like I should know the answer. Not hide behind their B.S. “Bulletproof Shield”. I cannot in my right mind or my heart sell something to someone that has a medical condition or something worse, just to make a buck. Just can’t do it.

• Duped

I also left their latest gathering feeling disappointed. It was because I realized that the “Product Training” portion was not product training at all. It was how to avoid the questions or concerns about the products. That was the deal-breaker for me!

• AdvocareThe Truth

Court documents from November 2010 state that there are, “more than 60,000 active Advocare distributorships”. How many more? We don’t know, so let’s be generous and add another zero and bring that number up to 600,000.
    Now, lets compare that number with the 2010 Advocare income disclosure statement.

The average annual income for people at the “Gold” level is $39,029. With 1.76% of distributors reaching this level that means that only 10,560 people are able to be “Gold”.
    The next level up is “Gold 3 Star” with an income of $40,479.
    .44% of active distributors reach this level.
    .44% of 600,000 is 2,640 people.
    “Ruby 6 Star”? .10% = 600 people bringing in $98,900.00

Don’t forget that these income figures are averages calculated BEFORE expenses.

Since we were being very generous by adding another zero to the original number, here is what it looks like using the 60,000 number from the court document:
    “Silver” 5.56% = 3336 earn an average of $12,725.00 per year.
    “Gold” 1.76% = 1056
    “Gold 3 Star” .44% = 264
    “Ruby” .81% = 486
    “Ruby 6 Star” .10% = 60
    “Emerald” .33% = 198
    “Emerald 9 Star” .11% = 66
    “Diamond” .14% = 84
    “Platinum +” .02% = 12

Anyone trying to convince you that this is a worthwhile income opportunity is either lying to you, or doesn’t have a clue about what they’re talking about.

If you want more info go to: https://www.facebook.com/AdvocareTheTruth

• cody

This isnt a scam
    You have to be motivated and work at it but its not a scam I’ll guarantee you that

• Carrie Hunt

You can’t have ANY bread or yogurt during the challenge. Someone should have helped you throughout your challenge. I’ve had nothing but satisfied customers on Advocare. I personally lost 20 pounds and that’s every bit of what I needed to lose. I’m 5’4″ and now 118 pounds and it’s also helped my fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. It is HEALTHY products so it can’t fight against crappy food. Hope everyone here gives it another shot because I’ve had nothing but amazing results seen in my friends, family and so on!

• Brandon

Advocare is no scam and the products do work. You get what you put into it and honestly if you guys feel you didn’t get results well maybe you should go through what you did/didn’t do while on product and see where you cheated food or drank sodas. If you where to let say skip the 24 day challenge but you ate proper and healthy you would lose weight no matter what, so for you to sit here and say oh i ate right followed every step on the 24 day challenge is a load of garbage. The 24 day challenge does more than just cleanse your body it also so fills all your nutritious gaps. The 24 day challenge isn’t just about weight loss alot of people got on the 24 Day challenge and gained weight, but wait there is more…. They lost body fat dropped pant sizes and gain muscle and for all you people that don’t know… Muscle weighs more than fat! But they are now healthy and were alot of people mess up is “oh i did my 24 day challenge now i can go out and eat whatever i want now” The 24 day challenge is 24 days because it takes 21 days of doing something to make it a habit. The 24 day challenge doesn’t stop at 24-48-108-365 days It never stop and if it does stop for you on whatever day you choose it is because you stopped pushing yourself. At Advocare we are a team a family and we are all on products whether it is just spark or 24 day challenges, we all have results and i know for a fact Advocare is no scam! If you feel that way than you need to do more research. Check me out on facebook message me with any questions. http://www.facebook.com/advocarebrl I’am more than willing to help you who doubt our products or would like to order.

• Brandon

You are absolutely right Cody. The best part is you can still work your day job until you get Advocare really going or you can do like i did, I got laid off from my plumbing job and thankfully i dj on the weekends otherwise me my fiance and two children would be homeless, but with that said the owner of the plumbing company called me and said hey man you know ive been on the 24 day challenge, and i stopped him and said yea man but im not interested in it. He said i understand that but just listen. We are having a mixer tonight and i would like you to come, you can become an independent distributor and make 1000.00 a month or more depending on what you put into it. I said ill go but im not buying anything…I went to the mixer had some spark and was amazed! When i dj i used to drink 2-3 monster drinks trying to stay amped up and never felt the way i did on spark! So I listen to Aj and his story. I went home told my fiance and went jumped on the Advocare team. Now im not going to say yea 4weeks in im making 1,000,000 because that would be a lie, but i have made 600.00 bucks. My customers are sharing their results and their friends are now interested and the retail is flying out the doors! So just remember everything is going to have a negative person in it or talking about it, but remember your goals,dreams, and keep pushing on man!

• Brandon

Let me tell you man i cleared $20,000 this month….No really i cleared $600.00 and you know thats a damn good start. Every company has you negative drones, Hell even the cable companies have negative lying reviews. Yea it’s true ALOT of people fail when selling advocare products, and i say that with no doubt, but it is because they don’t push through the challenges. Let me ask you. Why does ebay,craigslist,amazon,or any other site that sales products(items not Advocare products) work? It’s because you buy something you like it and your friend say hey man where did you get that item and you say one of the websites and he goes and gets him self one, and it repeats it’s self. Now with that said you didn’t make a dime with the site but you just basically sold your friend an item from whatever website…Now lets talk about Advocare. You say hey im fat,want to build muscle, tired broke or just need more money or all of the above. You order any product you want FROM http://WWW.ADVOCARE.COM/130718221 you give it all you got you train harder in the gym, you stop sitting on the couch and you start shaping your body, and your friend say hey man how you losing weight or building muscle or shaping your walet?? You tell him where you bought the product and what product you bought and he goes on there and buys the product (if you signed up as a distributor $79.00 to sign up..not bad at all) Well now you just made a profit of 20% for referring him to your microsite. and again this is duplicatable, so with all that said please tell me were the scam is because evidently im blind,brainwashed,a drone, or whatever else you want to call me to make yourself feel better about failing and not pushing yourself to the next level in advocare or life for that matter! http://www.facebook.com/advocarebrl message me and i’ll help you!

• Chuck

I’m sorry that you have posted this. It is slanderous, and just because you didn’t do well doesn’t mean that it isn’t changing peoples lives in a good way. Your ignorant response makes me sick. EAS Myoplex isn’t FDA approved, along with so many other things. If you live your life by the FDA, then that’s even sadder, they don’t know everything, and EVERYONE knows that. So many FDA approved things aren’t good for you. There are exponentially more success stories from Advocare than the lies you spout here, and guess what? I don’t even sell it, but I do use there products. You obviously didn’t do this correct, or you actually would have saved money, a tub of spark at regular price is $51.00 for 46 servings, which equals $1.10 per serving, all other energy drinks are terrible for you except maybe the 5 hour energy shot, which costs $3.99 in the store and the cheapest you can get that for is $1.58 if you buy it in bulk. Spark is hands down the very best energy drink on the market. Any health ‘program that you can buy in the store is not nearly as regulated nor has the science behind it. Fact…Mary Kay products can’t be bought in the store, and it’s better than anything you can buy in the store, hands down. You are lying to people or you seriously tried selling something for 2 years that you did absolutely no research on, nor did you actually do the program or you would not be saying these absolutely ridiculous things. I’d take Drew Brees’ word over this garbage. If you feel like you were conning your friends instead of helping them, then you my friend weren’t doing it right. You were trying to con your friends, that is sadder than this ridiculous post. Ignorant…just plain ignorant.

• Truth

Regardless of the product quality or results,

AGAIN… Regardless

The product is only a vehicle for the business scheme:

A PYRAMID!
    Advocares own earnings statement disclosure clearly illustrates that LESS THAN 1% make the money – period. And that is the bottom line.

Good luck

• Rago

I know we don’t live forever and no one truly knows the diseased state of the human or homeostasis at age 58, but come on..the founder Charles Ragus died on June 1, 2001 at the age 58 of a probable heart attack. 58 people! If these products do what they say or are the “fountain of youth” to some, this man should be alive and kickin’ today! (I am warning many of you to research Sucrolose( in Spark) and this alone is why NO ONE should ingest Advocare products !

Someone in my family is trying to get me into Advocare and I do not want to get involve at all! I cannot understand why anyone would get involved with Advocare; it stinks Pyramid Scheme from the Get-Go and most products can be found at other stores: wholefoods, gnc, etc. ( cheaper, comparable, and as equally effective) > (I personally stick with non-gmo-organic, green protein stuff- that’s it, most everything else can be obtained from FOOD-dude! )

Ok folks: amuse me…. Do me a favor( even you newbie Advocare peeps) Take paper and pencil and draw an Egyptian-style Pyramid/Triangle, then ask yourself where would be the top 1% of the top earners on this pyramid ? Go on… make a mark. ( you know-its the ‘big guns’ at Advocare; the ones making the real money). Next , ask yourself where would “I”, as a distributor be on this pyramid?? Maybe you marked somewhere near the middle portion.- right? Good answer! Well guess what- you might be there or you might be WAY below, regardless>>>>The Pyramid only grows at the bottom-most area exponentially…getting wider and wider at the bottom! Now look at the drawing; see how the bottom Pyramid grows! (Now you wish you were at the top) Meaning, the more “Distributors of Advocare you get under you; will ‘mainly’ grow below only..and so on and so on. The people at the very top many of the 1-5% are the ones making the $$$…and the more the Pyramid grows the more THEY will make!! Once you are in that “meaty” middle part(where they want you) – You will always stay in the middle and NEVER move towards the top and the ones under you will DO THE SAME>>>> It just keeps growing but mostly for the TOP EARNERS- That’s a Pyramid Scheme!! If its isn’t please tell me how it works then? …. Enlighten me.

Furthermore, I would NEVER put these products in my body EVER! The advocare products are not-organic-based, don’t comply with non-GMO- products, products with mass-fillers(chemical fillers) , products that have Sucralose/ et al. (Spark or any other Advocare product that has it as an ingredient ) . SERIOUSLY SUCROLOSE?? Do you people even know about studies of this sh*t? I wouldn’t be caught dead eating that junk! But go ahead you ‘Sparkers’ ingest it on a weekly, daily, hourly basis! >There goes the gene-pool.

I could care less how much any of these distributors make in revenues…. What I’d love to see is how much they all spend on all there products, when they don’t make quotas, how their downline is affected, expenses for meetings, advertising/marketing/online, time vs. money involved, the “Champion Seminars” and all expenses relate to their true: ROI- seriously if they are spending more than they sell/downline,etc. it’s just not a profit.

Seriously, how much do these “vacation-professional seminars cost anyways? My relative travels several times a year to these seminars: on cruise ships in the Caribbean, in other states,etc. — Tell me this all “part of the business expenses” I call BS!

>> Cold hard facts in business 101 = ROI <<

Maybe I am just not the right person to sell to others if I don't believe in it, or maybe I am more holistic in my body, mind and spirit or maybe I just know that this business is for the "chosen few" to hustle it, or maybe its because of the many other factors (Advocare lawsuits, court case regarding doping charges) ,all I know… it is plainly clear; like the nose in front of your face…

This is a nicely-package-business-model sold and shoved down the throats of the dis-informed masses disguised as the "fountain of youth", "weight loss miracle" , "you can have it all"- "rah-rah rah" – "praise the lord" boondoggle that is ADVOCARE MLM aka Pyramid Scheme.

nuff said.