I recently purchased a blackberry curve 9360 after reading about its spec on the website, 14 days battery life? Lucky to get 1 day. After reading few forums seems the best thing is to turn off many of the apps etc, if this is the case i should have stuck to my old phone, i wouldn’t even think of listening to music or anything like that cause the battery drains so quickly. Are blackberry going to come up with a solution to this problem (a better battery for starters) Don’t see why we buy a phone only to be told we are using it to much or turn things off!
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- blackberry curve 9360 battery life
- blackberry curve 9360 problems
- blackberry 9360 battery drain
- blackberry 9360 battery life
- blackberry curve 9360 battery drain
- blackberry curve 9360 battery backup