We paid mortgage payment on time since we got a mortgage from Chase, which is last 6 years. Last year by mistake the check went to different vendor and they cashed it. Chase never informed us that they never received a mortgage payment for a month. They send us a regular statuement following month with due for 2 months as well as late payment. We send them copy of the check that check was cashed. After Chase assured that they never received a check, we paid them before the due date all money. However, Chase reported to credit bureu about late payment. 1 late payment in last 6 years of loan.
When we called them bank representative informed us that they will fix it but nothing happend and we send them all paperwork twice. Chase is nothing but scam.. BEWARE…
Are You Upset At A Business?
Customers found this page searching for
- chase credit report
- chase credit reporting department
- chase mortgage credit reporting department
- how to contact Chase for incorrect credit bureau reporting
- bank reported mistake to credit then reported mistake to bureau
- how often is chase mortgage report to credit bureaus