Lucky Draw of GBP Pounds for Nokia Draw 2011

I have received an e-mail mentioning that I have won a lucky draw of GBP 700,000 Pound about the Nokia e-mail draw of 2011. The address in question reads Nokia CO-Operation, 22 Garden Close Stamford, Lice pe92yp, London. I am not sure whether this is a scam or not, although I will admit winning 700,000 pound would be rather nice. Please let me know, whether if is genuine or fraud information? I have seen many other scam emails like this around the Google, appears to me they using Nokia and good name so that we believe and send the money in question for the GBP lucky draw in my name. Here is the email from Nokia…

UNITED KINGDOM,ENGLAND. This is to inform you that Nokia is Celebrating (16 YEARS) Anniversary in the United Kingdom and a general award is currently conducted by draws. This is done annually to promote individuals not for NOKIA users alone and for all e-mail users worldwide. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 10,000,000 companies and personal e-mails. So your email is your online automatic ticket that qualified you for this draw, no tickets were sold. Our winning notification is sent via e-mails to all lucky e-mails winners and your e-mail address falls among the (20) lucky e-mails addresses for you to receive our winning notification e-mails as you have indicated.

Your e-mail address attached to Ref No: 89930NKB2, with Batch No: NA8645600CK91 drew the Winning No: 0091988GSNKCK706 Bonus No:15. won you Seven Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (GBP700,000.00) Only. In ongoing NOKIA Celebrating (2011) Anniversary. You are to fill and submit the verification form below to Mr. Brown Morison for the release of your fund and within 48hrs you will receive an e-mail on how to proceed with your claims. Below is your contact agent (Mr. Brown Morison )address you have the option to visit his office and claim your place or fill the below form and send it to him through his Email address below.

CONTACT AGENT:

Mr. Brown Morison

Manager,

Nationwide bank plc London

Address: 329 Green Street

New-ham London E13 9AZ

Tell: +44 70100 37446

Tags: nokia lucky draw 2011, nokia draw 2011, nokiadraw2011@w cn, nokia lucky draw, nokiadraws77@w cn, nokia draw 2011@w cn

43 thoughts on “Lucky Draw of GBP Pounds for Nokia Draw 2011

• Asrafuddin Ahmed

sir i am the winner of nokia email draw 2011. plz transfer my winning prize in my personal bank account

• suresh kumar

sir i am the winner of the nokia draw 2011 plz transfer my winning prizes in my account

• Sarafudheen vn

sir i am the winner of NOKIA DRAW 2011 , please transfer the winning price to my personal bank account

• M kamran

sir i have recevied a text massege that i have winner the nokia lucky draw in 2011 .now plese you can inform me the complete progress that we are collect our winning price.

• v .tirumalarao

my mobil no just won rs 5000000 in the nokia 2011mobil draw so claim send my address

• harshad

• Vishakh

Sir i received a text sms from nokiadraw ,it’s inclde u hv got 700000 in nokia poverty ,cn u snt me the dtal of this grand 2 my mail id

• Bhishma Desai

• suresh

sir i have won 50000000 in the nokia 2011 so sir plz send me the process or contact again to that no.

• harwinder singh

sir, I have won 750,000.00 in nokia 2011 so sir please send me cash my personal bank account my bank name bank of baroda. sir i have resived your text message..sir you have declared winner of 2011 for me.

• Adhyaru Ritvi Pradipbhai

• nikhil patel

i am the winner of the nokia draw 2011 plz transfer my winner prizes to address

• Mandheer singh

sir i am the winner of nokia email draw 2011. i received a text sms from nokiadraw ,it’s inclde u hv got 700000 in nokia poverty.plz transfer my winning prize in my personal bank in bank of Baroda.

• Bindhu Reji

sir,i have recieved a text message i am the winner ofnokia lucky draw 2011. now please can you inform me the details and if i won please send it to my address

• jinu singha

i am a winner of nokia draw and i receive a message from u which i’m writing below…Congrats:Your Mobile No. Has Won $700,000GBP in 2011 UK NOKIA Int’I Mobile Draw To Claim Your Price send your name,address to Nnokiadraw2011@w.cn plz transfer my winner prizes to this address

• rajender kumar pandey

rajender kumar pandey 2/9/2011 at 1.50 pm i am a winner of nokia draw and i receive a message from u which i’m writing below… Congrats: your Mobile No Has $700,000GBP in 2011 UK NOKIA Int’l Mobile Draw To Claim Your Prize send your name,address to nokiadraw2011@w.cn plz transfer my winner prizes to this address

• anil kumar dubey

• Rajender kumar

• rishi

i am a winner of nokia draw and i receive a message from u which i’m writing below…congratulation n; your mobile number won 450,000 pounds in the nokia mobile promotion uk ….

• GOBINDA PRASAD BHAWAL

• jude eserada

i received an email that my mobile number has won 150,000.00 GBP in the 2011 nokia award promo and the office address in questioned reads 2nd floor berkley square house berkley square london, W1J6BD london united kingdom, please kindly confirm to me if this is not scammers or genuine because i have head about scammers who use the name of nokia to extort money from innocent people

• yatindra nath

i am winner of nokia draw and i receive a massage frome u which i am writing below acongrats your mobile no. has won $700,000gbp in 2011 uk nokia intel mobile draw to claim your name address to Nokia draw 2011@w.cn

• pavithran

hi sir i received the massage that i have win 700000euro and how to get the amount

• Debaleena Dutta

i am a winner of nokia draw and i receive a message from u which i’m writing below…Congrats:Your Mobile No. Has Won $700,000gbp in 2011 UK NOKIA Int’I Mobile Draw To Claim Your Price send your name,address to Nnokiadraw2011@w.cn What is it????????

• PRASHANT KUMAR SINGH

sir i have recive text msg that i have wineer the nokia lucky draw in 2011 now please inform me the complete progress that we are collect our winning price

• deepmala choubey

sir i have received a msg that i have won $ 7,00,000gbp in 2011 uk nokia….so, pls inform me about this matter properly i dnt get u properly..????????

• pawanchindalia

sir i have received a message that i have won 700000.00 GBP in NOKIA 2011 draw…..so,please inform me the complete progress that we are collect our winning price.

• pavithran

sir i have received a massage that i have won 700000 GBP in nokia draw 2011 so please tell me how to proceed with that or send me the detail to my phone number

• revathi

Dear sir, I have received a message that i have won 500,000 pounds in 2011 global microsoft network mobile draw in london…… so, please inform me the complete progress that we are collect our winning price.

• Sanjeev Sinha

Dear sir, I have received a message that I have won 700,000GBP in 2011 UK NOKIA Int’l mobile draw………so please give me more information about this and how can I collect my prize money.

• Nisha vishnani

Sir,i hv recevied a text massage that i hv winner the nokia lucky draw in 2011. Now plz you can inform me the complete progress that we r collect our winning price.

• dharmbeer

• Anish

• Mohammad Ramzan

Sir i received message from nokia promo uk that i won 5,30,000 pounds on my cell No.+923002439302 plz confirm me about this thanks.