Winning Nokia Draw on Mobile Number SMS

Winning Nokia Draw on Mobile Number SMS 68.57% satisfaction rating from 14 complaints

Dear sir I am received a sms through my phone on 19.04.2011 at 08.45pm. The message is: Congrats!!! Your mobile no has won 500,000.00 GBP from NOKIA INT’L MOBILE DRAW (UK) 2011. To claim contact VIA E-MAIL: nokiamobiledraw@live.co.uk. on 19.04.2011 at 08.45pm. I sended a e-mail to nokiamobiledraw@live.co.my mobile no is. [09988253612] and my home Add.is Amrinder pal singh.s/o sh.Kartar singh Gali Thekedar Wali Moh. Nanaksar Back side civil Hospital Tarn Taran [Punjab] INDIA.

Tags: nokiadraw@live com, nokiadrawuk2012@live com, nokiadraw 2012@live com, Nokiabest2012@live com, nokiadraw 2013@live com, nokia draw uk 2012@live com

18 thoughts on “Winning Nokia Draw on Mobile Number SMS

• Nicools

Dear sir i have recevied a sms through my phone on 29.07.2012 at 09.48 am. The sms is- nokia uk : your mobile has won 500,000 doller in nokia draw, to claim your prize send your bank , name, address, phone no, sex, age, mail id, to (nokiadrawuk2012@live.com) please tell me its true or fake.

• karishma

Sir i have received sms too that i won 500,000 pound in ongoing nokiamobile award promo, please support me what is the true

• Rajesh Thakur

Dear sir i have recevied a sms through my phone on 09.08.2012 at 10:09 am. The sms is- nokia uk : your mobile has won 500,000 doller in nokia draw, to claim your prize send your bank , name, address, phone no, sex, age, mail id, to (nokiadrawuk2012@live.com) please tell me its true or fake.

• k.v.satyanarayana

dear sir i have recevied a sms through my phone on 14-09-2012 at 12:28:01.the sms is you have won 4 croces 55 lakhs rupees in ongoing nokia mobile award promo,to claim contact Dr chris with your details,via email:nokiadraw@live.com…………..is it true….i prey to god it should be true…thanx

• upendra prasad

Dear Sir i have recevied a sms on my mobile on 4th oct,2012 at 10pm.This sms informed me that i won US$70000 in the nokia INT’L mobile draw . they want to know my address. i dont know it is true or false.if it is necessary to inform my address. then plz reply me.

• Kim

I got sms that i have been awarded 550,000,00GBP.in toyota Award UK 2012. Pls how true it is? Or is it a fraudulent act? Thanks

• ashraf

i got sms (nokia new year)your mobile no. has won 1,000,000,00 pound pin -104 for claim send name to via email nokia@english.tw or call(+447031896763)how true it is?thanks

• k.lenchada@gmail.com

Need direct contacts, easy to caught people who sent false sms but I do need assistance from nokia

• prakash mahawar

I got an sms that i got 4 crore INR in nokia advert promo 2013 is it true or false tell me

• Ajay chauhan

Dear
    sir i receved a (nokiadraw2013.uk@live.com) email .though my phone mobile draw 750 000.& send id add.age mob no. ac.no.
    tell me true or fake
    please reply my email.

• santhiya

• shanmugarajan

i have received a message for winning 3 crore 60 lakhs i want to know its true or not please tell me thank god

• Laxmi