Zynga Poker Banned Account on Facebook

Zynga Poker Banned Account on Facebook 83.33% satisfaction rating from 6 complaints

I don’t know why I was banned from zynga poker I play about 8 to 10 hours a day every day and every-time I get over 50 million poker chips someone says that I am cheating and reports me and you kick me off of your game this time I had over 200 million poker chips I am really getting sick of this now I am not going to start all over again this is the second time now the last time I had over 68 million zynga poker chips and someone hacked me and I lost them poker chips to and if this is the way that you look after your customers then you can just keep your poker chips because I am sick of fighting with the idiots that keep hacking my account and you blaming me for it.

Tags: policy violation warning your account has been banned, zynga poker banned, policy violation warning your account has been banned your poker account has been disabled, account zynga channel, policy violation warning your account has been banned zynga poker, zynga poker banned my account

14 thoughts on “Zynga Poker Banned Account on Facebook

• ray

my account just been banned without any reason.why this things happen??you should not banned an account without giving any reason.i was playing like normal user did to.

• Sava Ivkovic

My account was banned without any reason, i had 300m, and it just desapeard. I’m not going to let go this, i worked hard to get that number, and Zynga stop taking chips from people, just so they buy chips. I hope they give back my 300m chips.

• muhammad yusri

I was banned within 100m zynga poker game last year and I want my facebook back chipz 100m as before, ok please zynga support…

• Fahad

Policy Violation Warning Your account has been banned Your poker account has been disabled. How Can I Active My Poker Account

• Sarhad

Hi Zynga My Account Was Banned Without Any Reason Im Playing Like Any Player Im Not Cheater Or Hacker Plese Cheak My Account Thanks.

• lucy

my poker as ben vilotion and disable and hacked how do i fix it it been awwek now if u dont want me 2 play there always the grand please help

• lucy

i did enjy BUT NOW IM NOT SURE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME IVE TRIED EVERY THING BUT NOT HAPPY

• Visi

• mona

• argentina savu

vreau sa joc poker pe facebook cum jucam si inainte ,texas holdempoker .

• argentina savu

vreau sa joc poker pe facebook cum jucam si inainte ,texas holdempoker .