Facebook Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

574+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Facebook corporate: 650-543-4800

I ordered a product from a company that had a side Ad on facebook called Team Bake. I never got my product but paid for it. I sent emails since that is the only way to contact them that I have found so far. I have not gotten a response as of 12/14/2018. There are just too many other people that have experienced the same problem.. Paid for an item from Team Bake, received no product and no refund. All you have to do is look on facebook and look at Team Bake. My plan is to file a complaint with BBB in my state and with the Attorney General in my state. Its one thing if a product is back ordered and I have to wait. Having said that, Team Bake should not continue to take orders if they don't have the product or have no intentions of taking care of those orders.

Respectfully,

Cheryl Miller Arizona consumer

Facebook blocked my account and some drug dealers in New Mexico was using my account to deal drugs. I called 1-888-920-5999 and talked to Rachel Florence. She gave me this number FB46476. Told me I needed to buy a google play cards as she waited on the line. Bought the $50 card, and gave her the code. She said I needed to buy another $50 card. Didn’t buy the other card. Called today and spoke with machell, and she wanted 2 more cards to fix my account? When I asked for the $50 for the first card back, she said it can not be refunded? That number was 650-282-2364. I cannot use the card because they already used it. Is this how Facebook works? I’m out $50 and still can’t use my account. WHY?? On Facebook I have been given 3-4 different numbers to call and no one answered! I would like an answer please

I purchased a coat from Hovlly adverting on facebook on 23/10/18 i have not recieved coat but they took the £69 from my credit card i.d like my money back please

im sick and tired of guys at facebook BANNING me .i just had a 30 day ban and then you guys gave a 7 day ban i just got off of as of last night .Now this morning i log into facebook and you ban me again for another 30 days ?.stop banning my account. your banning system is UNFAIR ! i have the right to express my freedom of speech !first amendment rights within the chat groups.you people keep bashing donald trump all the time on facebook .unban my account and stop blocking me .its my soul right to have my freedom of speech FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS !.

Gail goodwan tullhomma tn john daniel upchurch senior shelbyville tn impostering and attacking others with facebook projecting leaking airygas leaking at others cruel voice cruel behavior posing objective threats @ others lowyers lowyers thank you

I have been blocked by an idiot whos created a problem at your company this needs to be done immediately. They have created and made ne mad i have a reall disability in real life i am a slow learner this is a problem I believe is your worst one you have got to get the person who is creating trouble there at your company fired I want to get on it and see my favorite sites but I can t because they made a problem worse for the people like my self who have this condition. In reall life please help me here's my address Rwthatcher15@gmail.com can you get me back on this site pleas e.

I can't pull up my account and I keep getting my mothers account home is almost 90 and I manage but I am trying to deactivate. I am her POA and she she has dementia. My e-mail is zzip14@gmail.com and my cell phone is 502-599-0966. I did did deactivate my Facebook account temporarily and then my phone broke and I had to to get a replacement. Now I can find any help to get my account back.... Please help me

We try to sell items on marketplace. The major problem is when tryingto sell anything in the shape of an animal. Stuffed, ceramic etc. When you put an item like this under review by the time it gets cleared it is pushed so far down the list that it is then impossible to sell. Even to push an item you must wait days. This makes it impossible to sell many items we have. That is why we absolutely hate marketplace but are forced into using it.

Yesterday, I posted something to ONE Group on Facebook. Just one thing to one Group. I then discovered Facebook had blocked me from posting to Groups for a whole week (10th Dec)! Just for making ONE POST!
There was nothing wrong with the post; the image I used in the post was royalty-free (and contained nothing 'dodgy': it was a picture of wolves in snow) and I have downloaded and used images from the same site before.

I have been blocked by Facebook before as I post a promo to my weekly radio show, which they seem to take exception to, presumably because I refuse to use their 'Boost' option. I have used this twice before and both times felt disappointed and ripped of. So I refuse to use it again.
However, this week, I had made just ONE post all day and was promptly Blocked.

This smacks of Victimisation!

I have Appealed the blocking several times (does anyone even read those? In my experience, the answer would be no.) And have done so before. When FB have deemed me worthy of any kind of response, it has come in the form of an irrelevant and non-specific, generic FAQ response that does not address the issue nor offer a decent explanation of any kind.

I have reported FB for Victimisation before, but they seem to be getting worse and worse. I am regularly hearing from others how FB is now like a Dictatorship and the "Facebook Nazis" are getting worse.

FB claims, in their ads (which seem to be springing up all over that place now - presumably because people are leaving in droves!) that so many things are "not Facebook's Friend" It is becoming abundantly clear that being Sociable is not FB's friend. I know for a fact that COMMUNICATION is not FB's friend either.
Heavy handed, draconian actions with absolutely no explanation or feedback... THAT is Facebook's friend.
Walking all over their ever-dwindling customer base, in hob-nailed boots, like an untouchable Dictator... THAT is Facebook's friend.
Profits Before People... THAT is DEFINITELY Facebook's friend!

I am sick of Facebook's attitude to their customers and of being blocked because I will not use their money-making rip-off 'Boost' option. I post my promo every week and have secure permissions from the Admins of a vast number of the Groups to which I post. A great many expect it now and Like and SHARE it too. Some have, when asked as a result of a previous Blocking by FB, even shared it from my own Group rather than my posting it to theirs. So it is not an unwanted 'spam' item that inconveniences people. Yet I am more and more convinced that FB care about nothing but their dwindling coffers. Their attitude is sickening.

Facebook: The anti-social social-media platform

I recently came out as transgender and not even an hour later I tried to check my Facebook and I get a message saying that my account has been disabled and I am ineligible to use it. I didn’t know Facebook was run by a bunch of nazi, fascist bigots.

for the past three years I have been insulted and degraded by an unknown facebook user, this person sends insulting messages about me and my children. I have not been able to respond to this user and I don't know how to bring this person to face the law for bullying me all these years.

unfortunately I am unable to attach the messages as they appear in messenger. you are free to check them out and advise me how you can help me identify this culprit so the law can visit them.

any help will be highly appreciated to put an end to this attack I am facing. My facebook account name is Raya Mulevu.
thank you.

I want to make a complaint to Facebook that each time I sign in I get that must upload a photo again each time Facebook this is not the way to do yr business on Facebook is fucken shit all together I want to speak to a real person right now I had enough of being messed around by fuckin Facebook shit I want to talk to a person all together right now

I have lost all my family photos on Facebook, and don't know how to get them back, can you help, Jean Eaton

I just Facebook today and I uploaded a photo and now I can’t use use Facebook for security reason not good at all facebook to me this is bullshit all together I want the owner of Facebook to get in touch with me all together this is what you call service well Think this stinks all together I want the owner to contact me all together really this is all bullshit all together I think this is very bad service on face book all together

I have been with facebook for many years, and I abide by all policies and procedures on facebook. Yesterday when I attempted to click like to a family member photo, I was block, now I was having trouble with my system, so it took me a couple of tries for the like to take; however, when I click again, I received a message that I had been blocked. I do not understand why why I was blocked, in no shape, form or fashion, have I ever abused, mislead or sent out any erroneous information via facebook, and do not understand why I was blocked for clicking "likes" for no apparent reason or explanation. I have sent several messages at the help desk and other areas of facebook, but have yet to receive a clear response. I need to know what is going on, why I have been blocked.

Facebook has blocked me 5 times but has only shown me the "offending" post twice. This is the most recent time, 27/11/18, and I've been blocked for 30 days. I've asked and asked and asked LOTS OF TIMES, and bloody nothing. They WILL NOT tell me or show me. I'm frustrated and more than merely annoyed. I'm beginning to think someone, a malicious troll, is stalking me. They're like the Spanish Inquisition; you don't know what you are accused of or by whom! They are behaving very shabbily and unprofessionally. Did I say "unprofessionally"? Well, I WILL cackle THAT one to scorn! They are mean spirited, sanctimonious and arrogant. Like a swarm of zuccerbergy cowardly gestapo. I am becoming sick of the slimy self righteous slugs.

Hello sir,
I need to close one my account name Is khan I have forget phone number & email id . I need know information about that account otherwise u can deactivated that account iam sending screenshot of that account . if you want enquire something u can contact me : +91 8190019651

sir,my account is signed up with my contact number and now when I am login it then it is redirecting me to a new account with same name and no friend list and photos and also I can see my original account in search box from this account only.i am not able to understand what is going wrong
my login number is 7677770722 and name is Aakash Kumar .kindly help me

Order #135510 Omni Eye 2019 Full HD 1080P (NEVER CAME TO ME) (Advertised on my facebook page and I order it and paid for 2 of them, I have been robbed)
Ultimate Dash Cam - $92.23

14628 Claude Lane
Silver Spring, Maryland MD 20905
United States
‎+13015205413

I want you to stop this account she is posting any kind of embarrassing statement against me. I want this to stop immediately. She also try to open messenger of others! Thank you

My personal account was disable
it is my real and personal account it was disable by mistake and its my real id card. kindly check it and unlolck my account as soon as possible thank you.

You assholes are messing with my account and not letting me post or answer posts ..... my next call is to my congressman ...... we are gonna stop you my cousin is States Attny. and I have spoken to him before too and he has had the same issues .....

Hello,I am having real difficulty in accessing Facebook and would kindly like to know the particular reason,so that I could avoid the infringement of Facebook policy in the future,with all regards to censorship of free expression of self beliefs and observations.I am deeply apologetic for any offence brought against any person/social entity,if any occurred.My best regards. Anamaria Hara.

Likes and comments does not appear on the page

For a long time I have played Scrabble on FB but now it wont load.

I make my facebook id by my email id 'krishshrma987654321@gmail.com'. But it doesn't access

Please explain why Ann Coulter's joke attached which I saw on twitter and reposted on my own timeline to facebook was deleted by them and got me a warning for "violating community standards"?

It is not racist, sexist, ageist or any other -ist. It is clearly intended as humor and was posted by myself, a real American, not some Russian cyber-bot. It is the same item that thousands of other people have liked or retweeted and there is no reason at all to block it other than Facebook showing off their bias against the original author.

I am trying to log into my Facebook account where as I don’t receive the code to my mobile. I have tried various modes to log in whereas all have failed.

I set up a new account a few days ago and every time I go back to it, Facebook blocks me out until I offer them more personal data.

Now they won't accept any photo of my face that they keep requesting. I have uploaded several straight passport style photos repeatedly. I can't even get to a help board or compliant board at Facebook because they won't let me enter Facebook.

Facebook is completely unusable. and I don't trust them at all with my data. I will pursue a different platform.

TIRED OF TRYING TO FIND WAYS OF CONTACTING FACEBOOK, SOMEONE GOT A HOLD OF AN OLD ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN AUG 2018 AND WAS TRYING TO USE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. AGAIN, SEPT 2018 SOMEONE HAS MANAGE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AFTER PURCHASING RC FOR FAMILY FARM WORTH $2000.00 IN ONE STORE, AND THEN $500.00 IN ANOTHER STORE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE LAST CENT ONLINE PURCHASES. I AM MAD AS HELL, AND TRIED TO CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND LOST MY PASSWORD TO IT. HELP ME TO LOG IN TO CLOSE IT DOWN PROPERLY, I HAD INVESTED SO MUCH MONEY IN THAT DARN GAME JUST TO START OVER FRESH IN A NEW ACCOUNT. (seeyalayter@gmail.com) WAS HACKED, AND I NEED TO CLOSE IT DOWN AND I WANT TO BE COMPENSATED FOR LOSS AMOUNT OF MONEY IN RC FOR THAT GAME.

Carolyn J Stephens
By right, you all owe me money and a explanation as to why you've tried to steal money from my bank account for two months and several occasions? After, I purchased RC's for my family farm game in another account, which was reported hacked. My bank made a statement, and said these connections came from facebook only. Someone called them also from a number linked to facebook, trying to get my baking information. My card was charged, and which the dollar amount didn't go through was over $2000.00 and some. Being on level 99 in the account seeyalayter and farm name called queen of queens had to be closed. Over the years I has invested money into that account and it's all gone, because someone has abused your term and services, violated my rights and privacy on this site. I feel obligated that you all give back RC's which was lost and stolen, for I had to closed my account that I had form years. IT'S ONLY RIGHT!!

THIS IS A DAMN INSIDE JOB, AND I'VE BEEN HOLLERING AT YOU ALL SINCE AUGUST 2018, WHEN MY BANK CALLED AND TOLD ME FACEBOOK WAS BLOWING UP THEIR PHONE TRYING TO GET INFORMATION ON MY BANK ACCOUNT IN WHICH I HAVE A PRINT OUT. AND AGAIN IN SEPT 2018 ONE DAMN WEEK AGO MY BANK BLOCKED SEVERAL ATTEMPT OF OVER $2000.00 DOLLARS COMING OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER PURCHASING RC ON A FAMILY FARM GAME. I HAVE PROOF OF THAT. I HOPE THEY DIE AND GO TO HELL!!!

GENTLE WILD FL.OWER
(WILD FLOWER)
gentlewildflower@gmail.com

AGAIN!! MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED OR DISABLED, WHY?? THIS IS A NEW ACCOUNT, AND ONLY USED FOR GAMES (FAMILY FARM) AND MAKING NEW FAMILY FARM FRIENDS. WHY IS MY ACCOUNT DISABLED OR BLOCKED? I GIVEN YOU PEOPLE PICTURES AND ID'S WHEN I OPENED IT IN OCTOBER, 2018. AND JUST SPENT MONEY ON THIS ACCOUNT 11/1/2018 AND YOU PEOPLE DID WHAT YOU DID, YA'LL NEED A LAWSUIT AGAINST YOU. FOR THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG, I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WRONG, NOR POSTED ANYTHING WRONG.
OPEN UP MY DAMN ACCOUNT BACK, FOR YOU FACEBOOK IS HARASSING ME NOW.

Why do I keep getting multiple lists of people you think I might want to be friends with? Tonight I have a list of the same 6 people repeated 22 times! Extremely frustrating, please stop!!

Over a week ago, I cleared my browsing data, then found I could not log back into my account. I have received many, many messages asking me to change my password (which has not worked). I have also had messages asking for my mobile number (which I have used for the past 3 years), & still no good. Iam told the number is not recognised. I have learning difficulties & struggle with understanding computer jargon. I also suffer with severe depression, which has been made much worse by this problem, as I need my account so that my family can keep a check on me as I live alone & am vunerable. I have asked for help, but got no response. I have even asked microsoft, & a technician has remotely accessed my computer & saw all the password change messages. They have told me I have grounds to seek legal action on the grounds of discrimination against the disabled. I have Emailed Mark Zuckerberg (twice) & still got no reply.Without the contact from my family via my facebook account, (which is the only way I can contact family members as I this is the only way I can contact them). I am very vunerable & could end up taking my own life. I was in hospital due to attempted suicides.I have constantly tried to get help from facebook, but they choose to ignore me.I can not get an explanation as to why I can not log in.Last year, I had my account hacked & was told to change my details. Without my account, & contact with my family, I may as well be dead. It appears that facebook are trying to force me to have no contact with my family & forcing me to commit suicide. I am sick of it now. facebook is a big joke. Zuckerberg is only interested in the money & fame, & not how he treats the disabled.On his profile, he says he wants to bring the world together. What a joke. He has certainly not included me in that.

I 've been trying to login to my facebook account for 2 days. they send a code and have sent it back 16 times or more and they do not log me in. What is going on? I changed my password and it still doesn't work. so fed up may cancel my account unless it gets corrected right away. too many hours spent on this and I believe it's someone in your company doing this .
My experience with facebook has been horrible!!

The problem is Norma Jean Hooks from Lancaster, SC. She is on Facebook making up lies about my granddaughter having AIDS and she put a picture on there to. She is using Facebook to cause problems between the public and my family. I ask that you look into it and have the page taken down. Thank you

I have her block off my page, I'm afraid that if I unblock her she will post some crazy things. Also, there is a restraining order on her as well.

Facebook has been harassing me and blocking me for 30 days for no reason i have not posted any nudity and i want to file a discrimination complaint against facebook

I have had the same cellphone number forever 38 years. Even after adding the country code, I am still denied access and I am not given a chance to write them.

I've been harrased several times on Facebook and have made complaints only to be told that it didn't violate their community standards,I've seen porn and tortured animals and was told the same but today I made a comment about someone being full of jealousy and hate(with no curse words) and I get suspended for 24 hrs. I find this highly unfair and I've never had any other issues in the 8-9 years I've been on Facebook. I think this should have came with a warning or no action at all.

I received this message 29th September 2018,i have no idea about this process... So I wants more information about this message, I think it is true or not... Please reply my mail id...

YOUR MOBILE WAS SELECTED FOR 1CRORE 40LAC RUPEES
IN FACE-BOOK ANNIVERSARY . TO RECEIVE SEND YOUR
NAME/ADD/MOBILE NO/MAIL ID TO:facebookanniv@gmail.com

My fb is is not opening after uninstall..
Please recover my account...
I want my account back

Somehow my account got messed up.

When I tried to login, Facebook sent me a 6 digit security code via email... which allowed me to access a second security "check point" login page. The second page didn't allow me to login, or access Facebook, but stated, ie: "We sent a 6-digit code to 9417236359."

The only problem is (I have contacted Facebook approx a dozen times to tell them)... "The 9417236359 phone number is (and has been) a NON-WORKING phone number for over two years now", but Facebook continues to send a "Enter Login Code" to that number.

The truth of the matter is... If I could give Facebook a ZERO star for customer service, I would!

Name: A VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER...

First of all, you should have a better way to contact this department. Second, "gentile" refer to bother black and white people who are not Jews. Third, Are you that secluded that you have not heard of an 18 year old beautiful black girl sitting with her sister when a white man came up and slit both the girls throats. The 18 year old died. How about a black male Cadette getting ready to graduate standing at a bus stop when a white man came up and stabbed him to death. There has been a rise in deadly attacks on non-white Americans. These hateful people are willing to kill. Why would you lay the burden on me that I am spreading hate when this white man made a video of hate and this man not allowing his son the choice to hate or love other Americans who don't look like him. It's my fault! This white man might have a job and someone on facebook might recognize him and report him to his boss. This white man might be a cop or correction officer, a lead or supervisor over non-white people and he is racist. My black race need to be aware of their surroundings when they are not in their homes. It is dangerous for us in many spaces outside our home. But you blame me for hate and the hateful people who are willing to kill remain incognito because we are not allowed to use facebook as a platform to warn people of the dangers of American life as a black person! SHAME!

How can you ban me from posting for 30 days? When I was only replying to a post about a 26-year man meeting a 13-year girl.I was only telling people in my group page in street slang to watch there daughter who they are talking to on Social media .how do that go against your community standards. If it's the language I use people in my group understand what I'm saying the N ...word is not the same as a racist word white people would use. This is street language that's all. So banning me tells me Facebook is agreeing that it's ok for a 13-year minor to meet a 26-year-old man. What kind of community standards is that?I may use harsh words because it was a sensitive subject. Check out the video then you will see why.

I've been blocked for eight days from posting on my page because of going "too fast" when I post only twice an hour and thirty minutes apart.

You had an add posted to buy women’s golf clubs. I ordered the clubs paid with my CC, the clubs were ordered in mid July. My CC paid, clubs never came. My phone-802-723-4348
Michael C. Vinton

Hello,

I hope you are well.
this morning a person contacted me asking me on my facebook fans page if I am interested in putting paid commercials on my facebook page,
at first I said no (see screenshots attached) but then I told him ok, let's do a test to see if you're serious, she sent me a business.facebook.com link
and asked me to get into my ad manager to add my page in the ads manager. when I saw that the URL link was a link to the facebook domain,
so I think the link is safe, and i log in my ad manager with my own usual access, a few minutes later the page was removed from my manager of ad
and removed my role of administrator of the page, I was the only administrator of this page. it happened this morning.
I still have access to my advertising manager, I still see all my ads, there are some who are still active, I always have a list of all my ads payment .
please help me recover my page, it's been a year that I work on it, that I pay ads.
the address of the page: https://www.facebook.com/lferchainfos/
the address of my personal profile: https://www.facebook.com/majid.tounarti
my email address linked to the account: tounarti_m@hotmail.com
My ad account ID 279154235

I am ready to provide you with all the evidence you need.

I have tried to change my name on facebook several times. I am in the process of getting a divorce and it won't let me do it!

I have opened an account with facebook twice now. Each time within 4 hours i start getting unsolicited phone calls on my mobile and home phone and lots of post. It is terrible and goes on for months. I was driven mad last year until i nearly had a breakdown. A friend persuaded me it was nothing to do with facebook so she joined me again. Within a couple of hours i had had 36 phone calls. The police don't want to know. I will not be able to endure this again and although i immediately
Left facebook they continue to harass me. I am so upset and really hate facebook for allowing this to happen.. Miss Hawkins.

Ordered 2 pairs of shoes from chicmolly which took 6 weeks to receive. They were shipped from China. The shoes don’t fit. Asked for return instructions, told cost more to mail back. Asked for mailing instruction and received no response. Stuck with shoes can’t wear.

I sent money involving in receiving Free Federal Grant Money, which was a scam and I'm trying to get my money back, the sum of $1,886.00 by FBook.

Tried to reactivate account. Am blocked from logging on. Using same IP, email and device as at original sign-up. Provided new info of tel number and photo even though you have nothing to match to, and now I get blocked because you’re “checking the photo”. Appealed on disabled account page, but was told that email-linked account is not disabled. If you won’t let me log on, it’s disabled.
What is required for me to use mt account?

I have deactivated my account again I do like to check certain things on my friends’ legitimate business pages but immediately after that it gets deactivated, I’m contemplating deleting it but not sure just yet since I am totally private or should be. However every time I logon, I get lists of tons of “people you may know“. For a company that is supposed to care about the privacy of their users, showing names of people that I have absolutely no idea who they are nor do I care about is absolutely ludicrous.

They finally stopped sending the “trending“ topics. If I am interested in that, I can go online to my local news or google whatever I need to. Most of the nonsense they sent was just that, pure nonsense and nothing interesting. In addition, their “suggested groups’” were also at times obscene. How they come up with recommendations when I do not post since I am basically private is a mystery.

Facebook has gone over and above what it was supposed to be originally.

Forgot my password. After loads of attempts at changeing my password and not receving a email with a 6 digit code. I tried your online help. Arsked why iam not getting a email with 6 digit code and got no response. I then phoned your help line.only for you to hang up on me. Costing me 6 pounds for nothing. To say iam not happy is an understament. Ive wasted 2 hours thismorning trying to login. Well no more!! I will not be wasteing my time on this anymore. Either send me a new pass word or you wont be seeing me on facebook anymore.

I have reported numerous times to FB … That my account was Hacked over the years that resulted in multiple POST violations not posted by me. I most respectfully request FB to delete a minimum of 80% of this accounts VIOLATION HISTORY due to HACKING. At this time my account is on the verge of being deleted for any further violation. Please also remove the current BLOCK & PENALTIES … Thanking you in advance !

I have Christian preachers that I have been following and I thought maybe they were just off line. After I went to investigate, I found out the ones I haven't heard from are still posting, I'm just not getting anything. I also checked if I was still following and I was. So what? Your trying to stop GOD now?? GOOD LUCK! I will be taking my business back to MYSPACE!!!!

Hello Sir When I Open My I'd Shows Like This Unfortunately we r reviewing these additional documents we appreciate your Passions Sir this account was very important for me because i have some business Information in it Sir Plz re Open My I'd Thanks
id name xaina maro naam

Hello my name is Ivy chase i used to WORK facebook activity page i keep getting hacked they use profile pictures to hack & scsm people im fed up with it sll i want to do us be done & they owe me a pay check from 2015 when they allowed my data to get lost im done with facebook im giving this up its to dishonest

my account was blocked from liking or commenting on posts for no reason this morning i would like it to be unblocked

I just got a phone call from the number 1-844-873-6057 . On this message it said that my account has been command it will be shut down if I dont pay ! I talked to an India Person and he barely spoke english ! I asked to speak to a person that spoke english and he said yes that I can that I have to fail a different number and then I told them that u , as them are a SCAM ! They tried to call me back again but hung up ! I just want to make Jeff aware of it that there are people out there trying to scam others on here !

Thank You !

We are getting a REFRESH demand from Facebook to change our password to verify changes and to secure our account. It will not let us into our Facebook account. Why?

On my point that face book should be band as things that are posted like rude remarks people want sex and young people that fake there age this is such a disgrace and discussing and most 100% this page should be closed and will complain everyday

sir/mam i need ur help anybubby missuse is my name and photo on facebook plzzzz decativate fake id
fake id name surbhe jagota

I want to know why I'm blocked for saying a child rapist looks like a shaved gorilla, how is that hate speech?

1) Please stop greeting me with my town, state mentioned. I have asked before that you stop this!
2). Please stop emailing me about what others post...I don't want any emails about posts on Facebook.
3) Please stop putt friend requests to me and having me think the person wants to be Facebook friends. How dare you do this!

The format of my page has changed to something i have a hard time to relate (i m 71 ) , none of the 500 <friends >i have have not , could you please revert my page to the old format ? it happened twice before in the past 5weeks but it always got back to the <normal > way .can you please look into that ? Thank you ,if not i probably will no longer be on it ,of course i am sure it would be of no matter to you , i hope you have good buisness ethic as without us ..you would not have a job ,best regards , Danielle Couillet

I have messenger and I use it for family members ,you recently blocked my granddaughters for going to fast .What does this mean? How i cannot speak and see them unfortunately due to illness and distance i cannot go visit .There names are Brisa Antonia and brilee williams When you blocked them they are not online .Could you please unblock them ? Regards Christine

Someone added a name to my account and used my gmail address: joansharma@gmail.com

They used the name John Sharma and there appears to be a phone number from India.

My name is Joan Sharma and I did not add this name to my account.

I recently updated my fb account and ever since then I can't access my account. Every time I try I always get"unfortunately, fb has stopped" Honestly this is ticking me off as I can't access anything. I don't think its a crime to update. Pls fix asap

I am being bullied on facebook. I have had to deactivate my account as I have had my family photo with my children posted to spotted. This is a breach of data protection and I am publicly being named and threatened that they have my name and address.
I have been in contact with the police since the beginning and all evidence is being collected and gathered and I have an incident number. The main people in question are named Charlotte Essam and Gay Pieters. The people are using my name and are making accusations that are not true. The police have all the evidence to prove that the in information is false. I have all the required documentation and have been instructed by the police to not respond to them. The police have also instructed me to contact you to get this to stop. It is a police matter and I am now having to make an official statement against these 2 people. I am now in the position that I need to instruct a solicitor as it is slander and defamation of character.
Facebook, If you do not help me and remove these posts about the Dog or remove the people in question then you are aiding this cyber bullying. Pleas help! my email address is lisadenman02@gmail.com.

Sir/Madam,
Sub: Request to block our Church Page which controls by unauthorized person’s Facebook account- reg.,
Praise the Lord,
This is Rev. Franklin . I , Kayalpatnam Pastorate (Tuticorin-Nazareth Diocese), Tuticorin, Tamilnadu, India.
As a priest of the Kayalpatnam Pastorate, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu, South India appointed by The Moderator, Church of South India, I have all authority over church activities as far as I serve in the pastorate as a priest. I came to know that the person (profile name: Jagdish kirubajash) had created FB page for our St,Andrews Church by his Facebook account and through which he updates the page independently with the congregation’s Photos, events’ photos, Service Details, Marriage Intimations, etc regularly without my consent and it annoys us and spoils the betterment of our church gradually and makes discrimination amidst congregation. Sometimes our confidential photos are being disclosed to people by this infringed and impersonated FB-page. In this regard, I request the Admin, Facebook to take immediate steps to block the mentioned account and page to protect the body of Christ from evil and avoid the inherent problems as well.
For proving my authenticity as a priest I have herewith attached my IDs along with few links for your perusal and I can show my appointment order if you want me to show for verification.
1. Passport Pages one and two
2. Priest appointment copy
3. Clergies Details – I ( Rev. Frankline. I Id: 133) have been appointed in the place of Rev.Robinson J. C. (Id:191) on 6th June 2016: http://www.csitnd.org.in/csitnd_clergy.html
4. Link of Ministerial role:
5. Link of sharing the gospel while I was in Singapore:

I'm looking forward your favorable response and kindly do the needful. Thank you.

Regards:
Tamilnadu, India.
Mobile: +91-9842568796 / 7010516386
Office: +914639285544
Email: rev.isaacfranklin@gmail.com

I have been blocked from FB for making a comment about the German Government and the rising crime in Germany. There was no hate speech or derogatory words...just the truth. So much for free speech...
I am disappointed that FB supports this...a gag order for people who dare to criticize

I have been banned from facebook on 3 occasions usually 3 days, but now I received a 30 day ban, I use facebook to contact my family n friends in Ireland, I live in England, I am housebound so really need to message family I'm 63 in july. what I posted was about,..... murderous muslems n terrorists on UN human rights council. now the last time n the time before I was banned for having the word muslim in it. seemingly we cant disguss anything about muslem crime or rape gangs but the muslems parade down the streets of Britain threatening to kill n behead also on facebook but nothing but if I tell the truth I am banned for speaking out. by the way isreal and the USA have left the council of human rights, that is why I made the post giving the reason I thought they left can you help me please thank you so much. Daniel.

You may have someone pretending to be offering grants for and from Facebook if you contact me I have more information with his name contact info

I got a 30 day ban for making a comment that was pretty mild compared to what others have not been banned.
I do not use bad language, and my comment was classed as hate speech- yet others comment using very bad language and nothing happens.
This is selective bullying.
Then Facebook encourages me to spend money advertising or says "post in your business account because people are trying to contact you" But I can't because they have blocked me. Therefore I am losing customers.
When I try to comment I get the thing "If this is a mistake let us know" but when I do that I get a further message "this action can not be performed"
What's the use?

Hi I’m complaining about a girl kiara Jones who posting false stuff been to police been told to contact you to remove it all

An unwanted upgrade that limits me to reading no more than ten words of any comment and blocks me from editing or deleting anything I have posted. I fail to see how this increases my enjoyment of Facebook but frankly I expect no explanation.

I have been charged a charge I did not make. #4HN73GGNFJ2 on the 10th for $33.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the 9th...$10.57...I want to make it perfectly clear.....I DID NOT MAKE THE CHARGE FOR $33.95 Please reimburse me for these bogus charges! Thank You...Kate Fucile Otherwise I love FB!

my facebook was trunned off ,. a statement stating that I need to send a picture of myself to be able to get back online. I have a prophile pic on phone and I believe is on facebook too..... I do not have a pic in my computer

Help Center

We did not find results for: My. stepson used my phone number on his phone and set up a FB account. Without my permission. I'm now receiving all his notices in my messages (32665) and it's getting annoying. How do I make it stop.....? How do I get him off of my number with out messing my FB up?

WHY...has facebook BLOCKED me from some of my selling sites? No one can explain it that I've contacted. It does annoy me, since it's been going on now for over a month. Can you PLEASE fix it? Thank you.

My friend page which it’s link below witness daily increase and decrease of fans number by hundreds
beside it’s publications dosen’t reach to all his fans

beside it’s publications dosen’t reach to all his fans

I changed my password this morning [04/13/18] utilizing my phone number that's listed. I received an incorrect home page, front page, and all my pictures and friends have been deleted. Hopefully, my personal and confidential information has not been accessed and/or released. Please correct ASAP.

If you have any questions, please contact me via my phone or email.

my profile was blocked for 30 days accused of spamming

I did not give Facebook my cell phone #. Yet I keep getting notifications on it. I deleted my account 18 days ago, but I'm still getting these notifications. They are using up my minutes on my cell phone. It is evident that they don't go by their own policy rules. All notifications were to take up to 14 days to stop. Do I need a Lawyer to get them stop?

Ive been blocked for some reason. Want to be unblocked and want to know why and by who. Trying to do my work and its to easy for yealous to block people. Ive send many requests to know why, untill now now reply.

facebook is constantly logging me out of my account.have submitted numerous appeal forms as well as providing photos numerous times to no avail.facebook advised me they will get back to me shortly but never not once have they replied to me or fixed the problem

shouldn't have to go thru a bunch of crap when you delete something from the news feed

I did not subscribe to my personal life being placed on the Google without my permission. I'm horrified and would like my details and MYlife .com removed with immediate effect. Please remove Yvonne Hargreaves Chorley from Mylife.com as it could only have been initiated by joining Face Book!

I Have 2 Accounts you SHUT me out of. Now you want me to Give you a copy of my PASSPORT, LICENSE,CREDIT CARD, and you even asked for my S.S...Since when has Facebook demanded peoples PRIVATE Accounts to Regain Access..

I am trying to make facebook aware of a fake business page, of someone who is a fake emotional abuse life coach,
he has fake certificates on his page, he is making money by charging fragile emotionally abused people €99 an hour

He has a channel on youtube and the comminity is to help Emotional abused people, abused by narcisistic abuse!
He is using social media to advertise his false bussiness, he has a business page, i have tried reporting, i have got nowhere.
I need an email address to which i can explain in detail, he is abusing peoples trust, making money from them, he is abusive himself, he is abusing me, because i know who he is, he is portraying himself as a proffesional, it is not a business
It is a scam!
please take this seriously, emotionally abused people are paying him to help them, he is not qulified to deal with these poeple, he googles the information he has a bogas certificate.
I have lots of details on him,
Please contact me back, he will damage people who are already damaged. He isvdangerousvto peoples heslth, and has threatened me covertly to stop.
Below is a screen shot of his fake business, he does not prove hisvqualifications, he just blocks those that ask
David micheal demars..i have information on him, he is an abuser pretending to be a surviver of abuse.

Hello sir my Account has been disabled without any reason so please help me to recover so i am sending my real id proof check it as soon as possible

I'm a member of the Free Energy Party group on Facebook, and apparently, the new membership counter is broken....
Talked to an admin of the group and they pointed me here.....
So come on, Facebook!....
Fix the counter!....
Seriously dropping the ball on the whole "social" aspect by not knowing how many members are in the group....
Thanks fer listening....

I have been locked out of my account NUMEROUS times. Every time asked to confirm my identity. I previously had to provide a copy of my driver's license, vehicle registration and even a utility bill but still, YET AGAIN, I have been locked out of my account and now asked to verify my phone number which I do not even want on my facebook account regardless if I can set my contact information to private. Besides that, the phone number verification process DOES NOT even work. I have tried to verify my account for four or five days already and still have ZERO access to my account. None of my correspondences/complaints have been responded to. This is complete NONSENSE. Facebook's security protocols are completely over the top & ridiculous on top of do not even work!

I can't activate messenger without Facebook ID on my mobile because of your blocking.

As admin to The Free Energy Party I am complaining that as new members, hundreds of them, join not a one is being counted. I want the counter fixed, rest assured, my goal is to make a complaint at least once a day until it is fixed and know that I am encouraging every single member to do the same, of course many will not, i only pray enough do that you will remedy this issue ASAP!

I cannot log into my Facebook Account that I just recently made. I obtained a picture security email and did what was required and have had no response.

Beginning December my Facebook page one day I can’t open until today , I don’t know who open new page taking pictures from my pictures, I have to change email addresses long time ago but still I can open my page, how can I recover my page?

Received a message saying I needed to upload a photo to verify my account and that I would be locked out until the photo was verified. I have now been locked out for days with no word.

You 'll have blocked my phone facebook account you want me to upload a picture of myself but when I try it won,t let me .when my phone was stolen and I got a new one I didn,t have pass words so I opened one on this phone Phyllis skipper skipper

Why my facebook messages block again an again?what is my fault??please solve my problem.

Have feedback for Facebook?