Facebook Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

433+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Facebook corporate: 650-543-4800

Hello this morning I was on facebook. After that it would not let me back on, it is 12:05 here, so it has been hours that I have tried. its after midnight here. I like playing happy acres on facebook but havent been able to since this morning. Could you please help Ive tried everything I could think of, I thought at first facebook was down but I was told it wasnt by family members.

Someone has created a fake Facebook account with my information and photo in it. I believe the company should make it easier to stop these kind of fake pages from being created, and easy to report and shut them down. I have had no luck shutting it down so far, or a response from the company's customer service line.

I ordered for an authentic coach purse on October 27th, 2015. The ordered item was promised to be delivered within a week by "SHENSHUNFA” in BEIJING (CHINA). After more than three weeks, the above item has not been delivered. I have already made the payment by my master card of a total amount of $88.90 ($CAN) to "SHENSHUNFA” in BEIJING (CHINA). I have sent them so many reminders but it was in vain. There was no response from "SHENSHUNFA”. I am beginning to believe that this is a fraud company and making customers fools. I wish to file an official complain about this matter against this Chinese company. I am sending you the initial letter I received from the company identifying my order confirmation number. This product and other fake items.

I am in a Facebook group called depression support. Someone posted something about muslims i went to tag the admins in it so that it could be removed and i get a notification from Facebook saying I've been blocked from posting in the groups. There is no Facebook support number to call either, which is frustrating.

I want make a complaint about a facebook id which is a fake name this account is fake account in this account my pictures is using someone else so i want please stop this happening please help me what i do please block this id he upload my picture one by one. How do I contact facebook?

Have had the same Facebook account for 4 or 5 years now and not experienced any real problems. Being advised my FB account name was no longer 'valid' and needing to be confirmed by sending my driver's license, bank, credit card, and birth certificate details I (understandably) dismissed it as a rather elaborate phishing expedition, changed my password, advised Facebook and thought not much more about it ... right up until I found myself locked out of Facebook.

Seems that like many domestic violence survivors who manage to stay alive & relatively safe (from ex-partners) by not being easily found ... AVO's, silent phone numbers, not appearing on electoral rolls etc. etc means absolutely nothing to Facebook. I am required by FB to use whatever name I am known by with no exceptions permitted and no, my 'real name' isn't Mary Smith... to do what FB wants would almost certainly guarantee injury to myself and my children so I have no real alternative other than to stay away from FB and lose the (albeit at arm's length) contact and conversation it gave me.

Oh and just to be clear, other than an irrelevant pro forma response I have received absolutely no explanation or attempt at understanding from Facebook. Any suggestions as to how I could handle this better and how to get FB to listen/do something to re-instate my account?

I updated Facebook Sunday. Now when I tap to view video on Facebook, it starts to load then immediately switches back to the original post. It does this with everything I try to click to. Very frustrating! Can Facebook fix this please? It was fine before the update and there is no help for me to get it back to working properly on the mobile app.

Dearest Sheryl Sandberg of Facebook. I'm emailing you to complaint about your facebook team it was 2 days ago that I was on facebook when they took away my account with out a notice saying why it was taken away. I feel really upset about this because this has been going on for quite sometime already. each time I always have to apply for another facebook account and weeks later it always get taken away. It never happen to my other sisters but I don't understand why it always happen to me. also they keep on requesting me to Upload a Photo ID and also school photo ID and Bus ID and library card ect...

I had explain to facebook that I'm unable to give out this information to them. I have a reason why I'm not able too. I can't just spend all day trying to log in and sign up for facebook I have other work that I need to do. so if this keep this is going to continue then I asked of you to please remove me from your facebook. I've been really trying to log in to facebook and it doesn't go for me so I'm really having a hard time with it is it any way possible for you to give me some suggestion in what to do?

Facebook websites have been sending me emails to information about what people are making comments about women, someone who works for the website added me to their list without my permission. I don't want to have anything to do with that website. How can I report a rogue fan page to Facebook?

I used the Facebook procedures to "delete' my account. I first 'deactivated' then I "deleted' my account . A Facebook email confirmation came to me saying in about 14 days my account would be deleted. Its long past 14 days. I did try to change my notification options in Facebook, but they didn't work. I definitely want my account deleted. i want to be permanently out pf Facebook. I continue to receive obnoxious texts to my phone saying that new photos have been posted or someone wants to "friend' . its driving me nuts to receive text notifications when i am talking to someone on my phone, etc.

I'm not able to download Facebook apps on my cellphone. There was a time when I experienced no problems at all. Facebook apps are not the only apps I have difficulty downloading! Is this a cellphone problem or a Facebook app problem? Please advise immediately! Thanks for the opportunity to share with other customers online.

I have noticed two of my favorite posts have disappeared without me deleting them. I often re share my favorite posts, and no very well that these were not deleted by me! Now if Facebook is getting rid of them, I sure do not appreciate this type of foolishness. I am of the older generation, and have said before that this has been fun, but not the game playing by the controllers of Facebook. I don't need this in my older age, and so unless these are somehow returned, Facebook can do whatever they want with their childish ways. One was a large pumpkin cookie, the other a beautiful Gardenia. Les see if you people are real, and you are REALLY listening to your customer complaints. I'll be waiting, and watching.

I need to submit a complaint, I have been trying for weeks to get an ex-employee removed as moderator of our company Facebook page. It had been weeks and they still control it. It would be great to email someone at Facebook and get their help in resolving this problem asap!

I have a complaint about my Facebook account and the lack of security around it. I noticed my account has been misused by a certain person whom I had recently been engaging in relations with. The password has been changed as I can no longer log into my account. I did ask that person to login to my account, but only once. I was very busy on checking my account next day so had very little time to change any password and so what. I believe the person who's entering on and off misusing my account is still doing this. I can't be sure as he has proved suspect to me on numerous occasions in regards to my Facebook account. If possible, how can I contact Facebook and have someone look into the details of my account. Need a customer service rep to look at any kind of activity on my account in the past 3-6 months please. Hopefully I can clear this up.

My Facebook account does not want to log in, it keep on telling me about security features I need. I understand that the company is trying to improve security features, but what does it matter if you keep me locked out of my account? Been a loyal user of the site for many years, and all of my friends and family are on it now. I hope that someone at the Facebook corporate office reads this complaint!

I can not get into my Facebook account for the past several days they keep saying change your password. I have tried that so many times, now I get you have tried too many times... how am I supposed to get into my account? It asks you for questions I have no answers to, such as who I have emailed lately, no one that I know of. I am sick & tired of this! You cannot reach anyone at the company to get service.

When I try to log in it always says that thanks for your help. We'll take look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we need more help confirming your name we'll reach out for additional documentation. I don't know why is that so kindly explain to me. I cannot contact Facebook offices because they have no phone number listed on the website.

I enjoy Facebook very much. I am complaining about all of the lude pictures of almost naked girls; big boobs mostly uncovered and girls showing crotches. I think there are supposed to be standards higher than this. Maybe you cannot catch all of the ones posting these. Go on under my name and you will catch it.

I clicked on the "dislike " button on Facebook. (The posting about the dislike button) Then I started having trouble. Got timed out. Tried to open a different acct. then I had 2, wanted to get rid of one and no one knew how. (Support team for Facebook is useless). All I want to do is get back on Facebook. Please help me. I visited the help center but cannot find anything else there.

A person with a sad life reported my page as fake, my page was then locked by FB, I was asked to provide ID such as driving licence or passport, I take great exception with doing so, FB is a social networking site and my documentation is private to me and is only required to be shown to legal authority. Unless I provide this proof my page will remain locked, I have relatives and friends on my page, no controversial posts just a very boring page, the sad person in question is now targeting my friends using images with his own derogatory wording and naming my friends on them. They get reported but the answer is always not against TOS, humiliating and abusing people is apparently okay in their eyes!! but one mean false allegation gets me thrown off. How safeguarding is their TOS if it is ignored by those who made it. FB is turning into a troll/stalker haven.

Some one has hacked into my account and been sending my friends and family suicide notes. I have had a past of depression and anxiety but what this person is trying to accomplish, is sick. I hate the fact that this person has all the power at this moment in time. I tried to deactivate my account, but the Facebook deactivation page said that i need my password to deactivate my account. I don't have my password because this person has changed all my passwords. Please take care of this and deactivate my account as soon as possible.

4 days later to reply to a possible threat and this is the reply I get. Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the comment you reported for containing credible threat of violence and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards.

Now if this isn't violating their TOS I don't know what ever will, and to take 4 days to respond. It is seeming more and more likely that to breach their TOS one must actually cause bodily harm, That's not acceptable and 'they' are allowing violence to be incited. What a joke! Unless you get in their face and really abuse them they won't and don't take any action. Totally unacceptable, and they should be held accountable before someone actually does (if not already) get killed!

A former yard worker is using my name and neighborhood on a FB page (he says he did not set up). Facebook ....says his page is fraudulent and it lists my name and home as his place of employment. I have had to call the Police because I think he has been selling drugs out of my house. there is a photo of him in dress clothes outside my driveway and he lists my house in my neighborhood on a weekend that I was out of town. There was no reason for him to be here. Police think this is the way to let people knoewwhere to find him. I live in a gated community and people drive up to see him often. I want my name.

Why did can't I log into my Facebook. Its been 3 days and its telling me that we'll look over your documents then get back to you with a decisions. And now y'all have not got back to me yet and still can't access my Facebook. Can someone please can let me know what's going on and what did I do for this to happen?

I was using Facebook as a tool to promote my business and did the occasional boost post which I thought was costing me around $20 odd dollars, however it has cost me over $3000 in posts as apparently in the user agreement is states that they can increase the charges without notice. How is this fair and how can I get at least some of my money back? They just keep brushing me off. Although it is in their policy their policy is not in laymans terms and needs to be read by a solicitor. Who does that. You agree to things believing in a business partnership in good faith and they rip you off with the fine print. It may legal but is deceptive and unethical. Anyone else have this problem with facebook at all? What did you do about it?

Ok I can't just sit back and wait for 48hrs, that's too long. I have reported someone on Facebook for a possible threat, they have said they would blow someone up if they didn't like something of theirs. This is not funny in the slightest given this day and age. The possibility of someone blowing someone else up should not take more than 24hrs, even that is too long, that possible threat could have already been carried out for all we know, and they have let it ride for so long without a response. I would hate it if this threat was actually carried out and by someone so young. I have a picture of the comments made and the person responsible for it and yet, they take their jolly time.

This is my complaint that Facebook charged me $1898.37 for ads that I didn’t order. I have two emails (two accounts) with Facebook. Both of these emails are my accounts and I am the only owner of these Facebook pages. I tried to contact their ads department and help centers but never received intelligible answers.

It appears that Facebook people don’t read my letters or don’t understand their duties. Please help me to receive a refund for ads that I didn’t order. I have sent them all confirmations of their erroneous charges but it seems that they cannot understand anything in their activities.

We play games on Facebook and have purchased credits for those games in the past, so they have our credit card numbers. Someone has charged over $18,000.00 on my husband's business account for these Facebook credits and it wasn't us!

I am on social security and his business makes a limited amount of money and we have to be careful. So someone at Facebook has hacked into our account. I have tried several times to have our credit cards removed with no success. I don't know what else to do. We have gone to the bank and they are going to do their part in our situation. We want our credit cards off Facebook!

I play candy crush saga. I am currently on level 305. It is difficult but I was about to win when it just disappeared. This is happened before and I don't know why . I know they would like to pay . but if you are capable you shouldn't have too. Frustrated.

I am not a member of Facebook, and I just received a text on my phone from someone who seemed like a spammer. That's all that came across my phone and this was the message. I saw your pic on Facebook, your cute.. text me so we can chat. I'm Adriana. I sent a text back saying Curious as to how you got my number. I received no response. Then I sent another text saying Now that you have my number you can forget you know it because I don't do Facebook. I want to know how someone gets my personal cell number when I have never been on Facebook in my life. I have people telling me there is an Angie Pate on Facebook that looks just like me well that isn't me. The police is next on my list. Signed, a non-Facebook user

I have recently updated my Facebook app, and everything was normal until I tried to log in. At this point, Facebook demanded that I provide ID to confirm who I was, stating that if the ID does not match the name on my profile then it would not allow me access. I have added the middle name 'crusade' to my profile to mark me out from other Nathan Ellis's in the world and there are a few. This was because I liked that middle name and so my friends could find me easier. However, my passport does not have this name stated on it.... so by my reckoning Facebook will have an issue with this.

Facebook is taking its sweet time over this.... so far it has been 4 days since I have had access to my account and it is to the point where I can not contact certain friends as the only contact I have with them is through Facebook. The best has been saved to last, Facebook should not be allowed to ask people for proof of Identification as it breaks international laws, Facebook is in a lot of countries to which they do not have any power over or in, for instance I live in the UK Facebook is an American company. I am not nor will ever be an American citizen and therefore I am not required to produce ID on demand.

I am making this call to all others that are suffering in the same way to share there stories, and those of you who still have Facebook access to share these stories on our behalf to make sure other people do not fall into the same difficulties.

A person without my permission created a facebook page using my business name of DOC ROX, it is associated to a Pam Beaton with a gmail address. She refuses to take the page down, I can not create a page with MY business name and my business is not being served with proper information regarding my schedule and events. I have complained, and my wife has complained also to facebook with absolutely NO results. I want that page closed down.

Someone on Facebook was immature and reported my name as fake. I added my middle name to my account. The next morning I'm locked out because someone reported my name AGAIN and I am very pissed. I do not appreciate being harassed over my name. My legal and birth name is correct. I use Facebook to keep in touch with family, we are a military family so we travel a lot. I also have irreplaceable photos on my account that I do not have anywhere else. I have sent in a photo of my birth certificate, marriage license, as well as military ID as proof of my name. I want this issue resolved immediately, and my account unlocked. This is harassment and I am not afraid to take legal action if this issue remains in resolved and my account stays locked.

People reported my picture of the wedding and you made me remove it. I report a group that is all about children and having their way with them and you tell me it doesn't violate your standards. Facebook has a double standard or not standard when it comes to their moderation policy.

A scammer hit me up using a fake name. He stole this ladies phone and was talking to me had my name on the list for free money then tells me have to pay 700.00 for the money. I don't want to claim my winning money, I am putting a law suit in.

I was sent a friend request from a woman in Florida City, FL . At first I accepted her as a friend. We then we began to chat back and forth to with one another. She kept sending me a few friend requests, before I even accepted her). asked me if I'd help her distribute the $5.2 million dollars that her late husband left her. I want you to know that she even told me that she was going to give me a security code, so that the person who was caring for her could give to me, so I could get the money from her. I befriended her because of what she was asking me to do. She went on saying the Lord had given her my name. Also that her late husband worked for the Chevron Oil and Gas company in the UK. I don't trust her and I don't want her to scam anyone else about this.

i called my friends to get the access codes i sent to recover my account and none of them received anything. Are you making fun of people Facebook. How can i lose my account when i log in at 12:30 and i get a message 10 hours later that im kicked out of my account and my password was changed 4 hours before i logged in with my password that i have....is this some kind of stupid joke or do you want to delete my Facebook account and thank you i lost all my access to emails sites and all i had because i trusted you with my email phone number and many other thing. Thank you again I will never trust you again and also i don't have a phone number now because of you.

Earlier today I receive an email from facebook team and they kept asking me to down load my photo ID and I had recently explain to facebook team that I'm not allowed to give out any personal information at this time and yet they still keep bothering me about this. I did ask them in the request to please delete my face book account. I'm getting little upset about this each when I explain to facebook team that I'm not allowed to down download any personal information can you please tell me what do you suggest I should do? when they asked to down load my state Id which I told them I'm not allowed help.

A person by the name of Gary Shelley forwarded a link on April 18, that he had received from Rantlifestyles. It was a video that protrayed a drunken women at a liquor store and an associate trying to help her. The caption said "Need help in aisle 3." Mr. Shelley added a comment that said - This looks like Sue from across the street. He is referring to me and he has 86 friends that all saw this - and some of those people I know. That is insulting and degrading. I think you should warn him that this is an invasion of my privacy and extremely rude.

My brother passed away on March 24, 2015 and since then his pictures turned into a memorial unfortunately one of his friends was able to figure out his password in and blocked me from my brother I need to know how to fix this as no one has a legal right to do that please tell me.

I have been on facebook for four years. I use it for business purposes. Now facebook does not allow "fake names". And requested I send in picture ID which i did. I never got a response back and over 4 days I kept sending my ID over and over again. Still nothing. No response... still blocked. It hurts my pocket for 4 days. Then I realized that they had emailed me to tell me to send photo ID and I responded to that email with another copy of my ID. About 6 hours later, they reopened my account. The MINUTE I logged on, they asked me to verify again! So I did..... and for no reason whatsoever, they are preventing me from posting in groups for two weeks. Ok, At this point it doesnt matter as long as im online. I will deal with no being able to post in groups. This is was last night.. Now today, Im online just chatting. Not posting or anything, and amazingly im asked to verify by my friends pictures. No problem. I start to type in the names of my friends pictures but facebook is not letting me submit the names. Instead of using firefox, I log on from IE and they tell me I have tried to verify too many time within the hour! I swear to god, dictators do not have as many stupid rules as facebook! They should be sued for harassment!

I can't afford to use the mobile app for Facebook. I need to use it on my laptop. Facebook laptop version states I don't have an account. Facebook has old information and refuses to allow me to use it. I have to prove myself for security reasons. I don't need to do that I downloaded a picture, that's enough. You're forcing me to cancel Facebook. How can I stay in contact with my family?

One person on "You know you're from Las Animas If" site was posting and promoting his photography and I complained. The Administrator didn't like me complaining about her friend and blocked me from the site. I was told that I was the only one complaining and to stop "Making Trouble". I continued to complain on Facebook proper and the abuse finally stopped. The Administrator refuses to let me back on the site because I won't "Be Nice." I told her I would make one final request for her to restore my privileges or I would file a formal complaint with you. I guess she thinks there is nothing you can do. Would you kindly resolve this dilemma as I don't think this person understand the duties of an Administrator. The Las Animas site is dear to me and I need your help to get back on the site.

I responded to an advert on Facebook unfortunately I have been scammed for 100 pounds that I cannot afford. The company is Sheridan labs they offer a trial course of tablets nothing obvious in advert that shows you must cancel in 14days or a further shipment will be sent at a cost of 99 95 needless to say money has gone no shipment not that I want it . After speaking on the phone they say they will refund money but after reading a very long list of complaints on the web site it is obvious this company is all about a scam.no sign of company name on packaging complicated off shore banking.please stop the adverts as they have caused a great deal of distress in this house and it would seem a lot more as well

My account has been deactivated. I got married last February and changed my name to add my married name, De Sutton. It has been like this for over a year and today, for some reason, the guys from Facebook decided to deactivate it. This is very inconvenient for me as this is the main way I keep in contact with my friends and family. Since being married, my husband and I moved leaving behind family and friends a couple states away. I am upset and deflated that my mainstream communication with friends and family has been "deactivated" by the people of Facebook. Activate my account now!

For over a year I have been the subject of a Facebook hate campaign that has devastated my name and life ,and not only was I discriminated against by the police despite I being made aware of these acts by a neighbor but I attempted to contact Facebook and give details of the names of the individuals.This has been extreme and harmful in every way and due to nothing being done both slanderous and highly personal matters have got into the general community and I was informed via someone that from Facebook my ex wife or her friends have said things of an incriminating manner.I don't need to repeat the harm done and those who have read their public posts have led to a witch hunt, and the polices discrimination has added to it. There is laws over this and unless I contact Facebook or have the means to do so and as they have the means to investigate past posts by these individuals I don't know what to do.

This is the fifth time my friends have been viewing attachments that was not send in by me. Please can you remove all those attachments or advise me on what to do. This is not very good as I use Facebook for professional communication purposes as well with work. I need your help in eradicating this hackers!

A Facebook user has made misleading and defamatory remarks about us on her posts (we are not Facebook subscribers). We had asked her several years ago to not say anything about us on her Facebook page(s). She even has her son doing this, so much so she has received a cease and desist directive from our attorney! If she doesn't stop, we will be forced to seek all remedies available to us. Please tell her and her son to cease these posts IMMEDIATELY!!

Truth be told I have been content, not happy, with facebook. Until now, now I am very unhappy. It seems facebook in its infinate wisdom has decided my friend Marty is no longer Maggical. I am referring to the fact that facebook will not let you pick your name, really? Marty has been Maggical Marty for as long as he has been on Facebook, he is as recognized by this moniker as I am by Irene. If facebook could give a good reason for this decision it would be helpful but it is impossible to get acknoledgement from a real person, when dealing with facebook.... it doesn't happen. I can say this because there is no way a person would waste their time and energy with such a ridiculous campaign.

Truth be told i have been content, not happy, with facebook. Until now, now I am very unhappy. It seems facebook in its infinate wisdom has decided my friend Marty is no longer Maggical. I am referring to the fact that facebook will not let you pick your name, really? Marty has been Maggical Marty for as long as he has been on Facebook, he is as recognized by this moniker as i am by Irene. If facebook could give a good reason for this decision it would be helpful but it is impossible to get acknoledgement from a real person, when dealing with facebook.... it doesn't happen. I can say this because there is no way a person would waste their time and energy with such a ridiculous campaign.

On March 29th, some people had accessed my friends account and used her profile to inbox me and impersonating her in order to entice me to apply into a scam where she had supposedly won 50,000$. The offer was that I phone this number to see if I had won too, when I did they had informed me that I had won the Facebook customer special lottery. but in order to claim the prize they needed some personal info like my e-mail address, my Facebook account, etc.. I gave it to them this is when they then informed me that they need money upfront so I can get my prize. when I refused, they used all the info I gave them to change my access codes to my account. This is serious cause now they are using my account to use in their scam. My friends have been informing me. I need to reclaim my account and close it. This a serious criminal offense and I think you people need to do something about it...ASAP!

I have filed page complaints against 8 pages which are all manned by unknown individuals using fake names and profiles. These profiles keep changing their names and all have me blocked from the sites and all of these profiles are posting slanderous, malicious and untrue posts directly naming me. Many of my friends who can see the content are screen shooting the posts and sending them to me ( I have over 250 pages of these pictures and comments) and they are also reporting the content as well, a few have been removed, but recently it seems all we get is a computerized reply that it does not violate Facebook policy - correct me if I am wrong, but fake profiles is a violation of face book policy..... Just 2 weeks ago they opened a closed group and it too is all devoted to me and I am blocked from seeing or joining. They have stolen pictures from my personal Facebook page and from my business Facebook page "Fast Lane Farms" and posted them on these fake profiles and the fake profiles have also posted poor reviews to my business page. They have left defaming and low reviews on my business page which I cannot remove. How can I find out who is behind these pages so I can have EPO's issued, I have filed police reports for harassment, but no one seems to be able to help me stop this. I have been told to take my personal pages down, but that will not stop them from continuing the behavior on the fake pages. Please contact me at the email above I can electronically submit to you the screen shots and the page names and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this and how it has affected my business. Nothing like being accused of being a drug addict, alcoholic, thief, transvestite, liar, homosexual, and low life to have a detrimental affect on my livelihood.

Somebody hacked my Facebook account and posted adult videos to my timeline, and they also tagged my friends in it. I do not know what exactly happened. Some posts appeared in my Facebook account. I logged in from Google chrome. I doubt somebody hacked my account.

Page stolen, tried to use the help section, and its useless, sent emails and tried other ways and all I get back is the link to the useless help section - the page has 280K+ likes on it and I have had it since 2009. No help from Facebook at all!

My facebook profile has been replicated by someone with my photos, details and same profile name as mine. I want to know who the person is and also i want this profile to be removed from facebook. I have changed the privacy settings of my photos like it can be seen only by me. The fake profiler has my photos. Please find the profile details.

I have very constant drop downs and interruptions pushing me to take your surveys. Some of which will not allow me to cancel. I have already taken your survey, this needs to stop! I cannot trust Facebook any more to provide a great experience for me.

On my facebook page I cannot any messages unless ask for friends and I do not want. Please put my page back to normal. Thank you!

Myself on my account set up my dog a facebook and she has now passed away. It was an upset enough to myself and my son Christopher McClure who is also linked to this account. I need access to this account as my ex partner may have access I want to get in print off all my dogs pictures then close it down. The account is in the name Mitsy MiClure and it is a Staffordshire bull terrior that I am holding whilst under a duvet, that is her profile pic and I have no recollection of email address, password or security questions. I have had no problems with facebook so far so could you please email me details to sort this out ASAP please!

Facebook has locked me out of my account because they do not recognize the location. I have sent them identification such as passport but STILL they say they do not have enough information. I have sent them emails from the email account linked to my FB account. I have changed the password. I cannot verify the account because I do not recognize the pictures of the people they show me and I did not use my right birth date for security reasons. I have told them where the account was opened. I am using the same computer. The account is for a private investigator (me) and I send them emails from the private investigator account that matches the name on FB. There is NO other Hillary Anne Barrows from Shadow Investigations in France on FB but still I can't get them to unlock the account. They say that it will remain locked and their decision is final. They are incompetent and frustrating and useless.

I was saying happy easter and they and they stopped publishing my posts. I have been discriminated against. I want to sue Facebook for bias against my religion.

I'm emailing you to complaint about a facebook company. when I want to check my email on facebook I found out that someone was hacking my facebook account and I've been trying to log in to my account but I wasn't able to do that. and also I've been trying to tell them that I don't feel to have my photo be shown on facebook. and yet they keep emailing me asking me in order to recover your facebook account we would need an state ID and passbook No. I already explain I'm not allowed to down load any personal information about myself. SO please be sure that Face book people does not bug me to down load any personal information about myself Thank you!

Some has created a fake account with my name with all abused words and vulgar photo pics. Please help me in deleting those accounts and please take a action by them and respond to requests. I cannot get any help from Facebook customer service departments. These two fake accounts were created and nobody is taking action. Please do the right thing and help, I really need someone to show me how to block these two face book IDs.

I received a friend request from my friend Sherlene Simpson. I thought it odd but assumed she had accidently unfriended me. So I accepted the request, and in a matter of seconds I received a Facebook message from her, or so I thought it was from her. It said, "Have you heard the news?" I answered, "No, I haven't." Then she or he asked if I had received my money from some government entity. She or he told me that they had received thousands of dollars. I felt funny about this whole thing. This did not sound like my friend Sherlene. So I went to my facebook account and pulled up her page. On that page she had left a notice that she had been hacked and please do not accept friend requests from her. Then I was scared and tried removing Sherlene from my list but could not. There seemed to be multiple accounts for her. Weird! So, I immediately deactivated my account. I would like to reactivate my account but want to make sure it is safe. I would like Sherlene to be removed from my friends list.

On a facebook page Radcon jimmy conrad is a police interview of a 8yr old boy who gives his full name and the school he attends. He is being interviewed as a victim of sexual abuse and the content is detailed and upsetting. I have reported the video to face book but their selection for why the report is not flexible and does not allow u to expand on your limited reason for complaint. I believe it is illegal to to show this video as it is publishing a minor's identity on a social site but facebook do not agree. Are facebook breaking the law?

I had filed a complaint for Mary Carmen Lopez (parrots as profile pic)for using my photos without my permission and listing false comments a couple of weeks ago. She was stopped for while but she is back. Hi I see that this young lady keeps going in and out of Facebook but again on 3/30/15 she posted my photo again with another note. What's going on... the police wanted me to contact you first before filing a complaint with them. I just the picture deleted from her Facebook account so she can stop using it. Attached you will find the one she just sent last night with a new comment.  Please delete the 2 photos she has of me.  Please advise.

My Facebook won't accept any messages because there something on my page. Is said that I have to add more friends and don't won't to add new friends. Please remove it now!

Facebook blocked my account because of a picture that was reported and they said I had to upload a picture of my ID! Well i did all that and my account is still blocked! I just want my pictures off the page and they can shut it down I dont care!

I go by Holiday Misfit Sweets in many games and in real life. Someone keeps reporting a name that I have had for many years on my Facebook page.. I am not protending to be someone I am not. It is a name I choose to go by. I do not think it is far that I am being me and I am being blocked out my page cause I am getting reported over the fact I will not pay someone attention. I feel this is unjustified and unfair cause I have had Holiday Misfit Sweets up for at least 2 years and because people decide to catfish and play with people's minds is wrong. I am not one of those people I have had my Facebook page for about 5 years now..

I ordered 7 items of jewellery from Florence Scovell in early February. I paid through Paypall at that time. I am still waiting for delivery of the order! They don't even reply to my messages. How do I get my order or my money returned. Many thanks.

I noticed about 2 weeks ago i have no elite I'mmissing all my benefits and i can't understand why it can't be my credit card because you still allow me to charge my chips if there is a problem. I think you should have me a email to the facts every time i go in there to get this statement that i can't access my account because of errors to it. Well this is what i say i buy all chips on a regular base but to pay for something and you can't even call or leave a message so i could get this fixed!

Fake account as been created and adult photos are been posted with my account. I need it shut down immediately!

My Facebook account was hacked by another person and he told me 400rs deposit my bank account. The person change password i cant not use my Facebook account please request to i need help.

I have been locked out of my account and someone has been using it for a couple of weeks now and i cant get any support on how to get back in it because it because they changed my password and email address.

if John Chaplis can't log in to Face Book, I want my name & everything else deactivated now.

A "person" from Lancashire (who I do not know) accessed my photos and sent me a pm of my 2 year old daughter calling her a mongrel (which she isn't & who cares if she was anyway). Said vile person then blocked me so I can't report her. This is after a disagreement on another site. How sick to involve a 2 year old child. She needs banning from facebook. Also she has a photography page. Google her reviews, they just about sum her up!! She is sick in the head.

Authorized withdraws from checking account would like to talk to some one from facebook customer service please call after 5:30 to see either if it is possible to have that stopped and to have my money returned. Thanks!

Have been trying to get in touch, but, that's right no one can get in touch with Facebook, only cause you don't want to listen to what peoples complaints are about, you make it so hard for people just to ask a simple question, don't worry I found the answer myself.

I do not like having the posts skip back to an earlier spot when I am reading, then having to scroll through many already read posts to get back to where I waa. How Do I Stop this?

I have filed page complaints against 8 pages which are all manned by unknown individuals using fake names and profiles. These profiles keep changing their names and all have me blocked from the sites and all of these profiles are posting slanderous, malicious and untrue posts directly naming me. Many of my friends who can see the content are screen shooting the posts and sending them to me ( I have over 250 pages of these pictures and comments) and they are also reporting the content as well, a few have been removed, but recently it seems all we get is a computerized reply that it does not violate Face Book policy - correct me if I am wrong, but fake profiles is a violation of face book policy.....

Just 2 weeks ago they opened a closed group called "Tumanoligy 101" and it too is all devoted to me and I am blocked from seeing or joining. They have stolen pictures from my personal Facebook page and from my business Facebook page "Fast Lane Farms" and posted them on these fake profiles and the fake profiles have also posted poor reviews to my business page. How can I find out who is behind these pages so I can have EPO's issued, I have filed police reports for harassment, but no one seems to be able to help me stop this. I have been told to take my personal pages down, but that will not stop them from continuing the behavior on the fake pages. Please contact me at the email above I can electronically submit to you the screen shots and the page names and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this and how it has affected my business. Nothing like being accused of being a drug addict, alcoholic, thief, transvestite, liar, homosexual, and low life to have a detrimental affect on my livelihood.

Sir, my account was not opening it show make your identity but i cannot recognize all photos this id is mine please resolve my problem.

Too whom it May concern. I'm emailing to express my concern about the Facebook company. Sometime ago I receive an noticed from Face book that my account had been hacked and facebook had asked me that if they want to recover my account I would need to down load a photo Id to sent to them to verify that that is me. But I had already explain to them that I don't feel comfortable to email or down my Photo ID because I've been warn that I may not give out any personal information about myself. I had told them that many times and I'm getting little frustrated with this whole thing from Facebook. I would like it very much if Facebook people would please stop emailing me asking for my Photo ID. if this continues then I will report to my local police department along with the note thank you sincerely.

Too whom it May concern. I would like to complaint about Facebook people. what my concern is is that facebook team had kept on emailing me to submit my picture ID and I don't feel comfortable to do that. I've been hearing a lot on the news about people posting photo and personal information on facebook which people should learn to be careful because you just never know what facebook can do. they can sometimes do funny thing like look up where you live and find out all about you. I've been explaining to facebook that I'm not allowed to post any photo or personal information and yet they keep on emailing me about it. I would like it very much if they would not ask me to download photo ID. I was trying to recover my facebook account when I noticed that someone hacked my facebook account please be sure that facebook don't email me anymore Thank you and Aloha.

Some one is tagging virus at my timeline even though I have restricted my tagging option and even it is sharing the same virus post to other friends of my list.

May account deactivated for some mistakes between sending a message for friends. I want to get enabled and login back to my account so please let me back in Facebook. I am sorry for mistakes!

Some one changed my Facebook account name. They added his name to my account the name added is Ahmed Bayet so when I tried to enter my account a message occurred says this account removed from Facebook how this happened. I really want my Facebook account back soon

I have to tell you that somebody trying to put my pics in bad news which is completely fake. Like religious disobedience with my pictures on Facebook. She has a good following so people get started to share it. I want her account blocked and take a serious action.

Why is it so god impossible to get back on my facebook when I have forgot all of passwords to every thing you are asking me for. Why cant you keep the test where I have to name the people in my photos on my account?

Facebook has stop my account for security check but for confirming they asked me for unknown pic as my friend I could nt recognise them so facebook doesn't log in my account plz help me to log in again.

My 13 yr old son has recently contacted you to ask you to remove a facebook account that a bunch of school bullies have set up in his name to make fun of and write nasty thing about him. fb support have came back saying they will not remove profile as these people are following fb community standard!!! Can you explain to me how online bullying is ok? you write about how serious you take online bullying but when you are asked to help you do nothing. who do i need to go to to get help with this??

Facebook would not accept my normal password so I changed it and answered the secret question. They said in 24 hours I could log back in. When I try they tell me my email is already in use. No kidding, it's mine. I tried again, another 24 hours and same story!!! My facebook is blocked after changing my password. Who do I call???

I'm upset because someone has shared my photo and I do not know them. A random person who was suppose to be my friend has shared a photo of mine with an inappropriate tagline. i want to report about that person. he has also sent me harassing messages from couple of his fake ID's. I would like Facebook to kindly take some steps against this and also know what you are doing to prevent this kind of problem in the future?

I am Facebook user. But my Facebook account is block. I am try every think but I can't unblock it. Please help me. Also, someone is using my Facebook account by changing password and contact no. I want to deactivate this account please help me before it gets blocked again.

Last week someone has made a profile using my name my date of birth and even my photo and has sent a friend request to me I wondered this a terrible thing and of course it would be simply because:

(1) someone else is making or using my name

(2) If it is a Facebook account there could be some serious information that is being exposed about me that is not true

(3) Whatever is being written in this account could cause me to lose my job or not be able to obtain a new job.

So I ask and am very concerned how does one stop the false accounts being made and destroying privacy and embarrassment. I need to unblock this profile and stop people from creating these fake accounts.

Hi, my language is missing in the website facebook, and I would like to report a complaint about it. All other languages are there to use in facebook, but my language, the Kannada language, is not present from India. Please add this Kannada language so that users from Bengaluru can use the website worldwide. It is a language in karnataka, which is one of the old languages of India. Bengaluru is a number 1 place for software known as silicon city of India, but still facebook is not having Kannada language.

I have been receiving emails from Facebook every 10 minutes for the past 3 days after inadvertently clicking on an ad to join. This is harrassment. I have tried using the Facebook website to fix this situation but the seemingly correct option to submit a request to stop receiving correspondence from them does not produce any results - it just sends me back to the previous page without allowing me to actually log a complaint and have my email removed from their database...although my email should not even be there! Please help!!

I am a player who has loss chips being hacked on Facebook . I don't know why you guys can't catch these people when all you have to do is let us talk to a live agent when it happen and you should be able to catch them. On my buddies list is a person name Monique who is asking for friend request on Facebook and then players chips or taken. She is leading in chips on my buddies list and claim she is from London but she has hacked players Facebook accounts from New York. It seem that you could put a stop to this which make me think you do not care that your site using Facebook is not secure. I would hope you would shut down your site until this problem is taken care of. We are paying players using your site. I do think the right thing to do is give us back our money and shut down your site until you make this site secure.

Every time when i log into my facebook account & share some pictures suddenly that capatcha popup box appears. Its a warning to message that am using some others account. How do these facebook people know that am using others account??? Why are these people giving trouble using the facebook. Where should I complain to get my problem solved? Will anybody help me in this regard

My facebook account is temproraly blocked. When i m trying to Sign In is always shows an error message shows-your account temproray blocked. It is always asking to recognise picture who were tagged in but i cant memorise the same.

Please provide me some other procedure so I can get back my facebook account. From 8 Dec'12 I am facing this problem. I will be very thankful to you when I get my facebook account unblocked.

A week ago I received a message from Facebook that someone had tried to get into my account on Facebook. First I thought it was a scam. Then my site was hidden and I could not log on. The instructions said my account had been hidden due to a security threat to my account and I had to complete steps to identify myself, have my identity reviewed and verified.

I did this 2 times scanning my government ID, drivers license as required with my number blocked and sent messages asking for explanations and to unblock my account. I checked any financial account I had and saw no problems, my Pay Pal account has not been used in years and is deactivated, also I changed passcodes on everything.

Next I get a email supposedly from Gus at Facebook telling me a payments functionality key has been disabled. I do not know what that is. I was also told I HAD RECEIVED PAYMENTS WHICH I HAVE NOT AND PURCHASED SOMETHING, WHICH I HAVE NOT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS PERSON IS REFERRING TO. I HAVE ASK FOR AN EXPLANATION.

Facebook is a social media outlet not a shopping mall to my understanding. So the bottom line is first my account was threatened, then disabled, then I am told I have purchased and received payment for something from somewhere, have no idea what but this is suppose to constitute my not using Facebook because myself and others are being protected.

I would really like some answers here and to talk to a human being. Getting back with me with some explanations and the truth would be great.

I,m very tired of getting blocked for 30 from adding friend when i try to add friends to have new friends to talk to i wish u would change this im very tired of getting unblock them add a few then right back blocked from adding for another 30 days.

This is to inform you that i have no commercial transactions with my facebook friends in and out of the country,and also that if i do send a friend request, i am aware of my responsibilities as a good citizen of this country to fully abide by the rules,laid down by you.

The friend request i send,are to those whom i have met i in some of our church functions or are friends of my F/BK friends,nothing more and nothing less. Therefore i request, that my particulars be verified, and immediate action be taken to rectify the error. Thanking you, and awaiting your kind response.

hi, I got some problem in my game Facebook, it's Farmville2, I complete all the task which is come from barbara... I got that last thing she is givig when the task is complete and barbara gone...then I go back to my home page and when I come back to play I saw barbara is there and my last task is not complete,, but I throw ll the feast so I cant get it now... what can I do??/ please help me..I am so dasparate to complete that task but I can't....Please help me please with Farmville2 for Facebook.

Dear sir,

My account has blocked by some users which is very unfair. It is my real account and i am using it with very genuine information. but now a days it has blocked by some other users only to give mental harassment. please recover my account because i loss some photo and messages.

I need some help from you. Look forward to your positive response.

Have feedback for Facebook?