T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 5)

871+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

I have a Microsoft Lumia and it's not allowing me 4g service which is what I have been paying for since day one of purchasing this device at the local Walmart. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not but I know that I'm only getting 2g. Help me please the T-Mobile service department is not responding and I cannot find their contact information anywhere on the web.

I cancelled my t mobile service due to repeated dropped calls and the high fees. I am now being charged a cancelation fee when I was not under a contract and have not been for about 3 years. I have been a long customer but lately your fees became unmanagible. Am also being charged for a table that at the time i went in that they were offering a free table. i flat out asked him "what is the catch' He said no catch it is free a we're having a promotion and just want you to connect service with Tmobile and that was it. Well I guess he lied to me. If this doesn't get taken off billl I will have to complaint with the attorney general's office. This is not right.

I called tmobile yesterday concerning the security breach to make sure I was one of them that wasn't affected and when I gave the verbal password that has always been on my account since 2011 the young man I spoke to which happen to be very nice and professional told me that wasn't it and that wasn't it that my password was numbers which has never been so he changed it back however every other time it has been the right password and they say there was nothing showing it had been changed I want to know how a number password before the young man I spoke with changed it back got added and no one can answer that

First off their service coverage is not that good at all. I eventually got fed up with all the non covered area and dropped calls. Never under contract or had a phone purchased through their store or website. My phone was a T-mobile bought at Walmart! Now 2 years later found a friend of mine needs a phone for ATT network. I cannot get my phone unlocked from T-mobile now till they send me a code by email so I can give the phone away!! WOW. BTW Metro PCS is an affiliate of T-mobile companies for anyone interested. Also did you know T-mobile is owned by a foreign company that operates under that name in the USA!

Seven months ago I bought an i-phone 6 plus from T-Mobile in Hilliard, Ohio. I was up-sold insurance for $12 dollars a month only after inquiring about the requirements for a replacement phone if I needed one. The representative assured me there was no limitations, and no deductible since i was paying the highest premium. Again and again the rep said if something happened to the phone I could replace it no problem. I reiterated that I did not want the insurance if that wasn't the case and the salesperson reassured me over and over again.

I dropped my phone a week into use but the damage was so minimal and the phone worked so well I chose to keep the phone. 6 months later my phone has started glitching. While in the middle of conference calls it flips to mute and often hangs me up; booting me from the call. Group texts have also been a challenge, often having to restart my phone in the middle of texting to get my keyboard to work properly. I went to T-Mobile and the rep said I would have to pay $106 for the phone and another $176 for insurance to replace the obvious Apple 6 plus lemon.

I have been an apple user for many years, for the most part they have been dependable, not this one. I've only been T-Mobile user for seven months (never again) and would recommend to everyone to stay away from T-Mobile. Terrible customer service and worse sales techniques. They up-sell with no thought of their customers, only their commission, absolutely unwilling to help and backup their promises. Buyer BEWARE!

T-Mobile promises to pay off your contract...that's a joke. Beware of Tmobile's promises. They promise you a full refund and then come back and say that your refund is minus taxes and fees. Therefore you are stuck with paying off your cancelled contract. And, if that's not bad enough, you have to pay your old contract additional late fees for waiting your reimbursement with T-Mobile. They say it takes 8 weeks; actually it is taking mine over 10 weeks (I'm still waiting). As a group of dissatisfied consumer, we need to get a class-action suit against T-Mobile. Any lawyers seeing our complaints, step-up.

I have been a customer of T-mobile for more than 10 years. Not a day late with a bill. Later they put some charge for a service that I have deactivated. Called 4 times to remove. Recently, I have tried to cancel my account due to travel, and the representative did not follow trough...Then call internationally, chat, call, chat just to cancel. Altogether, around 8 times at least. Meanwhile, they withdraw money from my debit/credit card and sent me a final bill + international call charge and with a collection notice. Until I am not even around. They refused to remove any charges. Unresponsive management/ customer service. I guess some commission is everything for them. Do not switch and be very careful. Just an advise from experience.

On June 26th, 2015 I called T-Mobile to switch my service from Verizon to T-Mobile. The customer service rep. I dealt with was very nice. I received the new phones but did not like them. I called T-Mobile to let them know I was returning the phones and would like to get different phones. I was asked to verify the last four digits of my social security number and was then informed my social security number does not match, therefore they are unable to give me any information. I returned the phones to T-Mobile by tracking number and the phones were received by your receiving doc in forth worth TX. on July 9th at 10.00am. My bank of America account was charged $285.63 on June 29th,2015 and I would like to have my refund back in my account. Furthermore I received a letter from T-Mobile denying me approval, so why was I sent phones and charged?

I was a T-Mobile customer for years and recently changed to Verizon. When we first joined T-Mobile, my husband was stationed (military) in Virginia Beach, VA. We had great service! However, in 2014, we moved to Gulfport MS where we’ve had nothing but problems with service, connection, dropped calls, etc. T-Mobile sent us 2 boosters, and still, our problems remained. On June 4, 2015, we decided to change carriers. My husband is active duty military. He travels and also has to conduct military business from his cell phone. On the day that we switched carriers, I called T-Mobile to let them know that we were changing carriers. The customer service representative Nicole said she was sorry to see us go, but completely understood why we were switching over to Verizon.

While on the phone, I told her that we wanted to keep our numbers (again – husband is military and he receives calls to that number from all over the world), and asked if there was anything that we needed to do or expect. She said no, that it they don’t charge extra for stuff like that, and wished us the best.

Today, June 29, 2015 I received my final bill in the mail from T-Mobile, to which, has double charges (simple choice plan $40 for May 19 – Jun 3, and another simple choice plan $40 for June 4th). The double charges total $83.50. I called T-Mobile to inquire (I spoke to 4 different people) and was told the below answers. That’s just how it is. I don’t know why but it must be right (Debra). If you transfer a number from us, we charge for the whole month versus if you just go to another carrier.

Nothing I can do to help (Silvia). We charge for the whole month regardless of whether you transfer numbers or not. Nothing I can do (Mason). When someone leaves T-Mobile, we always charge for the whole month regardless of whether or not they port numbers. That’s just how we do it. It’s in our policy (Scott). Between the 5 people that I have spoken to since June 4th, there seems to be various information that I have received. Besides the various different things told, I do not see how it is possible to double dip on funds or charge someone for a service that they are not using. According to the bill sent, they charged one amount for May 19 – June 3rd, and then the same amount for one day (June 4th). This is unacceptable and needs to be fixed!

My brother wanted my mom and I to join his T-Mobile plan. We went into their store in Auburn WA. They took two hours once it was out turn just to transfer data, charged us tax and phone charges, transferred phones, etc. We left the store. The phones do not service our area. They took our phones as trade ins. Within 2 hours I called the store, they said they would give us our Verizon phones back. In fact, they still had them because some more data was unable to transfer that day. When I went back to the store, they refused to give me my phones back, rendering me with no phone or phone service. I told them my mother was elderly and could not be without a phone. They said “she has a phone, it just doesn’t work where she lives!!”.

They were little rips off artists, obtained about $50 cash that day, $100 restock fees and took my Droid and my mother’s flip phone. I never ever raised my voice or threatened them, but I did call the police. They told the patrolmen that they were wanting a trespass order, when the patrolman told them in that case they should give me my phone, they decided not to do that. My phone was sitting in the building. But when I first demanded it back they said it was already gone so they couldn’t. Then another employee said it was still there since I had not loaded all my data, they told me no way, I signed a deal that they could keep my phone. Contacting Attorney General tomorrow. Very upsetting. I feel tricked. That is how they get some of the money they make.

I want to complain about an employee called Shayne at T-mobile on 39th & Meridian store in Puyallup. This is the second time, I really don't appreciate the female employee's attitude towards a customer. She just tried to argue with me about returning the device that didn't work for me and I was willing to pay the restocking fee. And the attitude was horrible since she had to do the return and do the paperwork.

In the end she didn't even give me a bag for the paperwork and the new phone I just purchased it while I was holding a child. And I said "thank you" she only replied "yep" back??!! This didn't happen before with the other male employee at all. I worked at retail store for so long and the customer is always right. You just have to satisfy their needs and make them happy when they walk out. Hopefully I will not come back this store anymore. Huge disappointment.

In the morning of 05/02/2015, I could not find my phone anywhere and I believed that I have lost my phone (it is an SAMSUNG NOTE 2 with original carrier AT&T) I reported lost online right away with T-mobile. 5 minutes later I found my phone on my driveway so I chat with T-mobile online to report that I found my phone. They told me no problem and stated that nothing has been changed and they will put a note on my account that I found my phone and I should not worry at all. 3 hours later I could not make any phone call, suspiciously I check and clearly my phone is blocked due to lost/stolen. I called and chat with T-mobile they said they do not block my phone because it is an ATT phone and suggested me to call samsung or ATT. I called samsung they refer me back to T-mobile/AT&T. I called AT&T they said because I do not have ATT account, nobody called to report my phone lost/stolen and my phone does not attached to any ATT account so nothing to do with them, they did not block my phone, it must be from T-mobile when they reported to the US blacklist data base. Now I am stuck with the brick phone nobody is responsible. Anybody can help me

It will not let me take the one star off. Your company has the absolute worst service I have ever seen. I have been with your company for 8 years, and about 3 weeks ago, I called up to INQUIRE about adding my daughter on my plan for text and voice since she cannot get the internet on her phone with your company. I was told it would be $10.00, then when I went on to pay my bill, the person in sales put me on a family plan. This is fraud!.

I plan on following this up with the FCC. I called in about 7 days ago and they apologized and said all the right things and your customer service department said it would be corrected, and I would see my corrected amount on line. I went on this evening and NOTHING had been done. I spoke to your rep, Grace, who was very nice, and assured me this would be fixed. I then spoke to her supervisor Becca and told her this nightmare story and also told her that I have never paid my bill so late in the month due to your company's error.

She then told me the bill was fixed, and I would see the credit in 24 hours. Let me tell you, this is what I was told 7-8 days ago, and nothing was done or corrected! I then asked her if I could pay this right now, she stated of course, but it would be a $5.00 charge. I'm suppose to pay for your company's error???? But I could be transferred to the auto pay, and it would not cost me anything. Have you people no sense!!! I will tell you, which I'm sure at this point no one will do a thing since I am referring to nothing was done until I had to call a second time, I am NOT going to pay the 5.00 and I am going to Verizon. I have had it with your company and the incompetence and fraud that you pull. Again, I am going to the FCC. Something needs to be done about your unlawful and deceitful practices.

I am responsible for 10 lines that I have with T-Mobile. It is supposed to be a family plan. brothers sisters sons daughters. I have tried and tried to get an exact break down per phone as to how much each # cost so I can collect from my brothers and sisters what they owe. Every time I call I get a different amount. And it never adds up to what the bill I get. So I wind up getting screwed out of about 60.00 bucks out of my pocket. This is ridiculous. I got you ten extra customers. and I am doing the collection from all the family members, but I come out in the hole every time because your employees can not or will not give me a break down. Upset in phoenix.

I have replaced several phones due to a variety of reasons, but I must say that service disruption is at the top of the list! The most recent replacement that I have gotten does not load my email, which plays a HUGE role in my life, seeing that I use it for work! (OVER 200 EMAILS A DAY) Just this past weekend, a client of mine was stuck overseas for 2 days!! in Frankfurt!!! all because he couldn't get a hold of the person that helped get him there!

Due to this faulty network, that seems to be on a VOLUNTARY basis! I am now in debt to the company that I work for, $2,452 and some CHANGE, because that is how much a one way BUSINESS CLASS seat costs from there back to Seattle! I tried to reasonably handle it with the agent, and his supervisor, but it seems that everyone is to busy maintaing a quote or trying to make a SALE. I don't expect T Mobile to pay my debt are anything; that's just not how this scheme gets down. But after being told that I could have a $102.00 credit, and then transferred all around their office just to be told by some other clown trying to play Supervisor, that that wasn't something that was said brought me to complete halt.

Because at that point I realized that T Mobile's call centers are actually fulfilled with a squad of monkeys! I have been going back and forth with the exact same nonesense, and life's just too short for that. My even BIGGER complaint is, who the heck hires these people? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, CAUSE I COULD FOR SURE RUN ONE OF THESE LOCATIONS, it wouldn't be hard at all; just pick up the phone, transfer it to you, you transfer it back to me, I'll put them on hold for 10 minutes, transfer it back to you..............and then we will flip this coin to figure out who has to say "Sorry, but no" to the person on hold. I just want to know if there is actually someone professional running the whole company itself, because there's no way it's just 611 that handles everything.

I went to a T-mobile store in Uptown Albuquerque, NM with a friend who was having problems with her phone. While there, I was persuaded to convert my service from Verizon, whom I had been with for many years to T-mobile with the offer of a free mini IPad and buying out my current Verizon contract. It just so happened that Jessica Keith, a Field Support Manager from AZ was on business in that particular store at the time, and she was actually the person that waited on me and completed the conversion process for me. I had an IPhone 5 that I had purchased at Verizon which I was allowed to keep and have my data converted from Verizon to T-mobile with no problem; However I was told that I would need to bring in a trade in phone for my husband's line.

The next day I took in another previously owned IPhone and my hunsband's Motorola Droid Razar which we had recently bought and were still paying for with Verizon. I told Jessica that my husband really liked his Droid and really wanted to keep it and that I preferred they take the IPhone. She informed me that they could provide me with basically the same phone and we could include paying for it on my monthly bill. I informed her that we were still paying for it (my husband's Droid) and she assured me that T-mobile would take care of it when they paid out my Verizon contract and "It would be a wash." So she took the Droid as the exchange.

I did finally receive the Visa payment card to pay off the Verizon contract; and assumed all was taken care of and well. Subsequently, I received a letter from Verizon Go Wireless charging us $300 for the unpaid Droid phone which I assumed had been included in the Visa paycard. I have tried numerous times contacting Ralph at the Uptown store and Jessica (I still have her business card). Ralph promised to call me back and never has. I left Jessica several voice messages, she finally returned my call ONCE, but didn't even bother to leave me a message. I have called and left her more messages and have still not received a return call.

In addition to the initial $300 charge, I have now received a letter from Aldous & Associates, Attorneys at Law threatening legal action and now wanted $300 Delinquent Balance, plus $90 pending collection fee for a total of $390 within 30 days. I would greatly appreciate it if T-mobile would stay true to their word and take care of this debt before it becomes a problem on my credit report.

I tried to pay my prepaid bill with a credit card and was denied. i finally talked to someone in the billing dept and they inform me that a payment in January was cancelled and reimbursed to the card holder. It is now almost May and have never been notified for it or had my service suspended. Last month i had to call and talk to tmobile reps because i paid the bill and it was posted on the persons account that owned to phone before. i have since January used credit cards to pay and never was told or notified of this matter. I would like to know what i could do to fix this and stop the invoices i am had to deal with Thank you for your time.

I want overseas to Morocco, while there I was checking with customer service about an existing issue that"s when I found out that I am being charged over $400 for texting when I spoke to so called account specialist he assured me that texting was free and that I shouldn't worry, only to found out that it was a total lie once I got back to the state. I spoke customer care but nothing was accomplish totallly disappointed with a company that I have been with for over 12 years the perfect picture of corporate greed .

My contract was ended on the 4th of January 2015 as I was informed by Alexa one of your members of Staff responding on my request yesterday the 15th of April 2015 at around 12:40 , along with my wife's contract too and it will be followed by my other three children's contracts which will be ended on the 1st of June 2015. I was not alerted by T-mobile company about the nearness of my our contracts end or receiving new offers! I was not given a Nano memory card along with my Experia -S Which was offered to me with my last contract! . I requested it yesterday through my call to Sanalia/ Member of Staff and I was charged £10:21 and to be delivered to me within three working days.

The surprise was today as I found my SIM inactive on my mobile phone and I can not make or receive calls on it and I believe that it has been disabled by your technical team before I receive my new SIM card! On my enquiry call today Thursday the 16th of April to a lady who is called Lee and who asked me about characters of my password and later about my Sim card number which I should have had it in the box of the phone as I am still using my old Sony Ericson Model C902. I explained to her that I do not know my password or the SIM card number as I am busy at present for preparing for the Tax Financial Year. she kept on repeating my first name without giving any alternative way that we could reach a solution for my problem and she hanged up her phone in a rude way!

I recalled again around 11:28 and a member of staff called Ian answered me and he repeated the same questions to me and I informed him that I had no time to go and search for my Sim card number and I do not know my password and if he can e-mail it to me . His answer was that he can not help me without obtaining them. You put me in a dilemma and I want you to get me out of it immediately please. I am considering to leave your company with my family members .

On April 14, 2015 At store #9795 my husband and I encountered the worst customer service in our history of affiliation with this company your representative Danny. I signed In on the customer wait list. We were later beckoned by Danny whom was on the phone as if we were animals, instead of him addressing us as loyal customers to T-Mobile. We did not move, finally Danny came over to the area we were sitting and once again Danny didn't address us respectable customers. We then began to explain our problem. We quickly discovered from Danny's lack of experience he was unable to assist us. We then asked for a manager. Instead of Danny respecting our request to obtain the manager he went and brought back Jazmin the representative that created the problem for us on April 13th.

We again explained to Jazmin that we needed a manager. Liz the manager came to our aide 15-20 minutes later. In the mist of waiting on Liz I asked Danny whom wasn't assisting customers to give us the number to customer service. He rudely told us he didn't know it and he was new. We responded by saying go and get it from someone that knows it. Danny then exhibited a major attitude and starts shaking his head as if we were bothering him. At this time Liz enters the sales floor and we explain to her that we have a major problem with Danny. She explains to us that she will speak with him and have a meeting on Saturday. The customer service in this store is horrific!!! Where is the diversity at this location? This store is employed with all Mexicans. Where are the African Americans and Caucasians? There are so many other mobile carriers on the market now. The behavior at this T-Mobile Store is unprofessional.

I have several complaints:

1. I switched over from Verizon in December and was asked to send my IPhone 5s to T-Mobile and I would get a $352.00 reimbursement for each phone. I sent 3 phones in December and have yet to receive credit on my account. When I tried to follow up I got transferred over 5 times staying on the phone for over 30 minutes and no resolution

2. The T-Mobile service is not very good in our area. I have complained several times and hasn't got any better.

3. While I promised my bill would be lower than Verizon, my bill is the same with worse service.

Without getting any resolutions I am ready to go back to Verizon unless this is resolved immediately.

I had to get a new phone because water damage to last phone. Went to T mobile store and t mobile representative sells me a boost phone so I'm no longer on boost. I had just paid my bill a week prior. So I guess the t mobile representative knows what he's doing so I walk out with a bogus galaxy III had to go back 2 days later because was not getting any phone calls in and got switched back over to t mobile from the very upset representative who processed to switch my galaxy III to a broken Nokia Windows phone yet where's the 3 weeks prior money from when the t mobile representatives changed my company. Now all the sudden the whole account has disappeared but your getting paid twice. You should take the t mobile account from this crook

I recently tried to discover what sim card my pre-paid Alcatel One Touch Evolve 2 used. There was no indication whatsoever to the one that i needed. The sim slot looked small so i bought that one, it was wrong. Again, i bought the regular sim card and it was too large. I contacted customer service,and even they had a hell of a time trying to figure it out.Walmart was the same. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! How hard can it be to put the type of sim card needed on each phone package? NOT HARD AT ALL!!!!!!! I lost $50 dollars because you can't apparently use any common sence!! P.S.- You probably love the confusion just so you can make a few free dollars.!!!

I am a current customer and have been since 2007. I received a collection for $138.00 from Convergent via TMobile. TMobile told me the bill is from 2011 but just sold the debt to Convergent on Jan 24, 2015. Yet they never informed me that I had an old bill and my current phone has been the same since 2010 and with TMobile. They told me they cannot discuss it as the supposed debt belongs to Convergent as they bought it? I filed a complaint with the FCC and am sending a copy and a letter for demand of explanation or removal within 7 business days of receipt by TMobile and Convergent and am paying a tracking number via the Post Office. It seems like a scam is starting with TMobile again and I wonder if anyone else is getting this problem? I am leaving TMobile this time for good and I have no debts ....but then again they might create one and sell it to someone as it seems this has happened above!

Purchased phone and plan for grand-daughter. Was told bill would be $60 a month. Was given a card that was free for IPad for wireless. Told them I have wireless at home but said free take. Took and went back in store because could not figure out what to do with card. They said Ipad was older would not work. Found out you was charging me. Found out I had many charges because bill was never at $60. Cancelled plan and you guys keep saying you are sending box for the connection but never have received box. I call - nothing, I go in the stores to say I have not received box - nothing. I feel as if I am being set up to pay a fee because I cancelled. Why can't I just bring your equipment in the store??!!

If I could give a negative rating to them I would, I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO T-Mobile AGAIN. I'm beyond pissed with this horrible company. Back on February 23,2015, my husband and I switched providers over to AT&T ( BEST decision ever!!!) The representative's for T-Mobile I spoke with over the phone and in their store, had told us that our bill would be updated in 3-4 weeks. and that they would mail us the final statement. After that we could come in and pay our final bill. which was fine, whatever so we put money aside to make sure we wouldn't spend the money we had to pay off our bill and phones we had with them.

On March 1, our account was charged $166. to close out what we needed to pay on our account. no statement in the mail, no email about the charge and nothing about the phones so we waited another week and a half to see if anything would arrive late, or anything else would be charged on our account so on March 9 ( a total from when we canceled about 4 weeks ) when I decided to finally call customer support and ask about our bill we hadn't see anything about the phones still at this point and wanted to know what was going on with our account if it was closed completely or not. the customer service rep said there was nothing showing up on our account with them about phones and that it appeared to be closed out COMPLEATLY. which I thought that was a little fishy ( I've been screwed over many times by bills coming out late or charging one account and not the second, so I wasn't going to let this one get me), so I went down to the T-Mobile store and asked the same questions. they came back with the same answer everything was closed out and nothing more appeared on our account. so I asked for a print out of the statement. to see with my own eyes and have proof and sure enough reads 0 on everything.. okay cool, maybe I just got lucky and paid enough on the phones they wouldn't charge me anything else..

NOT!!! then today April 1 I get a charge on my account for 600$ ( NO money in my account what so ever, I used the 600$ to buy new baby items ) and a Month and a half after I close out my account with them .. What the HELL!! literally. so of course I call Customer service to ask what is going on I have my print out that say I didn't owe anything more. Then the rep proceeds to tell me that the $166 they charged me on March 1 was for the billing Cycle from January to February ( No shit SHERLOCK, I know this because I paid for it the beginning of March. meaning it was from the previous billing cycle) and that our bill was not updated yet, on March 9 and wouldn't have shown the phones. She then proceeds to say that bill for the phones wasn't updated till March 11 because it was on a different billing cycle from the February to March cycle, WHY DIDNT ANY FREAKING ONE TELL ME THIS out of the 4 people I contacted the first 2 being the day we switched providers who said 3 weeks our bill will be updated showing everything we own on our account INCLUDING the phones, and the other 2 who I contacted on April 9th after the $166 was with drawn..

Not one of them could tell me that there would be another "billing cycle" as the lady who I spoke with said.. No one could look at my account and say hey looks like you closed it out this day which would put your last billing day on this day so a final payment will be taken out in April.. IM SO FED UP WITH T-MOBILE they charged to much for their SHITTY service. and their customer service Reps need to be in training longer to learn what they are dealing with on customers. its ridiculous 4 people, 4 people who told me the same thing not one of them could catch this..

Needed to jump note 3 to note 4, it quit charging, after 1&1/2 months note 4 lost sound & would not ring for incoming calls..told I had to wait for shipping of refurbished phone. I purchased a new phone from store now it can't be replaced except with someone else's issues..30 yrs. Of being with Verizon I chose tmobile with expectations of an honest company. Buy new product, should be replaced with new product within store of original purchase. I have 5 phone lines, a hot spot, & ipad. I pay my bill diligently every month as is my obligation & promise to tmobile. My belief as a customer, tmobile should respond in the same manner of courtesy & respect to customer needs..now I'm without a functional phone & at 70 yrs. Old if a emergency arises I'm s.o.l. thank u for the inconvenience & hardship.

Your service is TERRIBLE. I regret the day we left Verizon. I wanted to go back but we've already bought phones through you guys so my husband wont allow us to leave. My son and husband bought brand new LG3 phone when we signed up with Verizon. We also purchased insurance for these phone so that we'd have the piece of mind that they can be replace if anything happens to them. NO ONE EVER TOLD US that we would have a $175 deductible, which was the first shocker. Secondly, no one ever today us that our phones would not be replace with new phones if ours were broken. I am even unhappier with T-Mobile then I already was. My son broke his pone and I'm stuck with a refurbished phone. Had I known this I would have saved myself the money and bought a refurbished one on my own. I called Assurance and they said that they do sent new phones if there is not a new phone available. I WANT A NEW PHONE!! I want to actually leave T-Mobile all together. But since I have to stay, I WANT A NEW PHONE! I will not stop complaining until I get it.

Dec. 16, 2014 I had been with ATT and was tired of not being able to get service on my cell phone so I called T-Mobile to see if the tower in my neighborhood was theirs. They said it was so I left ATT to go with T-Mobile. I was going to keep my phone and my same number and just buy one of their sim-cards. The sim-card came in and it was wrong. The very first thing was wrong dealing with T-Mobile. Anyway after a month dealing with them just trying to get the correct sim-card I stayed because they said the tower in my neighborhood was theirs...they lied!! It belongs to Verizon. So January 27th 2015, the correct sim-card arrived and I activated my service. I could not get service. My phone would either say "searching" or "no service detected". It used up my minutes so I had to purchase more useless minutes. I purchased $40 more and still could not get service and since the "number" was used...(searching or not detected) was considered use of minutes. The 2nd of February I cancelled with T-Mobile and called the home office. They said no problem they understood my frustration and I would get a refund. After they get you to someone who can do something...they hang up on you or being on the phone with them so long your battery dies...I've kept calling back getting the run-around. So in-short...T-Mobile will lie just to get your money! DONT USE T-MOBILE...THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

On January 14, 2015, a year and a half after I originally opened my account with T-Mobile, I was a victim of identity theft and T-Mobile allowed someone to add 2 new phone lines to my family account which I had been told already had a maximum of 5 lines. This individual then charged more than $1,600.00 in equipment and fees to my account, charges that I am still being held liable for. I discovered these 2 new lines 2 weeks later as I discovered a range of other purchases bought on my name and credit. I called and reported the fraudulence immediately.

The fraud department, instead of assisting me by closing the lines and removing the charges on my account, told me that I, the victim, had to name the suspect in order for them to release my responsibility. They alleged that my family members were in contact with the criminal citing call logs showing 1 minute calls coming to one of these new lines. Initially, I thought that this information must be the result of computer error for the call log to show that my family was calling this line because none of us knew the suspect and we had never made any calls to this line. In addition, these alleged call logs conflict with our own records, which have been printed from my accounts on T-mobile's own site.

Recently I contacted T-mobile with the name of a suspect in my identity theft case, after receiving an update from an officer at the San Diego Police Department. I faxed them copies of the police reports and of a signed affidavit of fraud. T-Mobile refused to accept this new information and demanded the police report with the name of the suspect, knowing very well that the police would not release the documents because T-Mobile had not been cooperative in helping them catch the criminal, and because the case is still under investigation.
After working with the police and with several stores in the San Diego area, my experience working with T-mobile has left me with the strong belief that T-Mobile employees were involved in the illegal fraudulent activity on my account. They allowed someone to remove my PIN and add new lines to my account when I had set up the PIN as a protection measure, and while the company has my ID and my signature on the file. They then altered the call logs to shift the responsibilities to me. The fraud department wouldn’t take my report as a victim of Identity theft seriously and wouldn’t cooperate with the police to help catch the criminal.

Please investigate these illegal activities at T-Mobile. A large national telecommunications company should be responsible to its customers and should be participating in ethical business practices. Their capital and influence should not be a tool to criminalize and victimize their customers, especially ones who have already been victims of crimes.

T Mobile initially lured me to them with their cheaper than Sprint plans and the "We'll pay your Early Termination Fee" routine. It should be called the "You pay your Early Termination Fee and we may or may not reimburse you depending on how many flaming hoops your willing to jump through or till we get sick of you bothering our customer service department". I've had so many promises to fix this refund problem by so many reps and each has failed, Purposely?. Hey T Mobile, I get it, you're a big huge mega business with an army of lawyers to keep the riff-raff customers from defending themselves from you. You win, keep my money. Good bye T Mobile and I'm taking all five of my accounts with me. BTW, I'll pay my final bill in six to eight weeks in a $10.00 prepaid VISA card. And when you call me for payment, I'll promise you the check is in the mail with a cheery attitude every single time.

My family has been with t mobile for over 12 years and the service we're receiving is beyond unsatisfactory. Recently my sister and I decided to come off of our parents plah and be on our own. Upon speaking with a few representatives, we decided to stay together and not be on our own because we would receive more data together. My sister however, did not sign the authorization.

I tried for years to get my wife to join my T-Mobile plan to save us money. She handles all my appointments since I am 100% disabled, with 4 different doctors, due to a nerve disease. She eventually did join my plan, was sold a 600$ smart phone and we had to sign a 2 year contract. After 22 months her phone quit working. After weeks of changing phones, installing new stem cards, 4 trips to the store that sold us the phone, and about 5 calls to technicians we were told her phone was a 4G phone and our nearest tower was a 2G tower. This, we were told, means it will never work, and they were suprised it ever worked.

I told the last supervisor I talked to that I had to leave T-mobile and find a new phone provider. She insisted that I pay 100$ to get out of their contract. I got a little upset at this and told her it would be a cold day in he!! before I paid another penny to someone who screwed me out of 600$ already( for the phone they sold me that won't work where I live). Instead of billing me 100$ to break my contract my bill is now over 600$ and continues to go up! Please tell me what I can do about this injustice that keeps on going. Can I make them pay for the harassment and destruction to my perfect credit. We've called them and they don't care one bit about what they've done to us.

Why want you close my account , no longer with you ???

I called customers service to get a new phone, My current phone from tmobile is broken again! I talked to a rep about a phone, but was not sure I wanted to spend that much on a phone. The Tmobile rep assured me that he could take $100.00 off the price since I was a loyal customer of many years. I received my contract for the financing via my email and the amount was wrong; It still has the original amount on it. I have tried to call customer service back to tell them what happened and I was told that tmobile does not discount their phones but if I sign the agreement for the original amout they would take $100.00 off after 30 days. I was also told that there was nothing about the phone being discounted from the other rep. I asked to get it in writing but was informed that could not happen. I do not feel that this is a trustworthy deal,and since by phone is still broken I can not wait. So much for my loyalty...I feel like I was taken advantage of, and I think I will go to another company that is down the street from my house.

on about the twenty third of February I got a message saying if I topped up five pounds within five days I would get five pounds credit free I topped up five pounds on February twenty sixth and still have not got my five pounds credit.I have rang you twice about this on both occasions being put on hold,first time I rang I was told the money would go on within five days, today after over half an hour and being put on hold twice for over 10 minutes I was told someone would ring me back within two hours that was at 13.30 it is now 16.20 and I am still waiting.I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have been given Kathleen lavelle.

I used to be with Vodafone and got told about your smart pack so I changed over to t-mobile got my £10 smart pack first time no problems last month I had to complain because I had over the £10 credit and only text your free numbers 441 and 150 and now the same thing has happened to me again top up £10 so I had £10.09 credit all I have done is try and get my smart pack 10 this month again but I have texted 441 and 150 and now I only have £9 credit but only texted your free numbers and can't get my monthly smart pack so I would like to see if we can stop this from happening and make it as simple as it said it would be before I changed networks and I would like my smart pack added as I have not spent any of my credit so I would be greatfull if it could be sorted for me as soon as possible please

I am seeing a lot of complaints about T-mobile on this website. They are stealing money from me and it make me feel crappy. Why won't someone make it stop?

They took money out if my debit account. Without my authority for 3 days every one I spoke to said I would have it back in my account in 3 days on the 3rd day it still was not back in my account. So I called again this time they put me through to a refund specialist who bluntly told me I was not getting a refund so everyone else I talked to just told yes to get rid of me. THINK TWICE BEFORE CHOOSING T-MOBILE as your phone carrier they like to take your money earlier then they should & won't refund your money. i am calling the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ON THEM DEFINITELY.

I have been dealing with T-Mobile for months now regarding two tablets that were defective and returned to them. Back in October T-Mobile said to return the 2nd defective tablet, and once they received it, all the charges would be removed. At the time, the representative credited 3 charges having to do with the tablet. She also said that from that point on, we would no longer be charged. They did not stop charging. But I kept paying. I finally got tired of paying what I did not owe, and waiting for them to credit my account and stop the charges. Last month I paid the portion of my bill that I did owe. I subtracted everything regarding the tablet from my balance owed. I have just spent my entire lunch hour speaking with four different people, and all of them kept saying the same thing, that the charges are legitimate.

T-Mobile had also been calling from a number I did not recognize, and not leaving a voicemail. I finally had to search the number to found out it was T-Mobile. I have been with T-Mobile for over 10 years. Two years ago I got a bill with over $400 of text charges. I have unlimited texts. It took over an hour with one representative putting me on hold and coming back with a reduced amount I can pay for the text charges. After I told her that I was tired of sounding like a broken record, I finally was able to speak with someone who took care of everything in just 3 minutes. Now, why couldn't that happen today? I even told them my past experience being given the run around by them. I said again to two people that I was tired of sounding like a broken record, and was tired of hearing them sound like a broken record. I finally had to hang up because my lunch hour was over. I will have to try again tomorrow.

called and a replacement on a warranty got a sg2 sent it back within days and got a lgl9 because the gs2 did not work rite.they charged me for it the whole time over 300 bucks and they have the phone.do not buy phones from t=mobile warranties will rip you off and don't ever do bussness over the phone with them you will get ripped off. I bought my phone from hsn got a better deal 50 dollars cheaper and a better warranty with it. they will give you nothing but a run around. their service I have no problem with buy will never buy a phone from them.if you do deal with them keep records of everything and if you send a phone back to them put tracking on it just don't send it back in the box they give you they don't want you to track it going back.and if you do not ask them everthing whe you talk to them they will throw in charges you don't know about go over all details befor you hang up that check on them latter to make sure.

I need to bring to your notice the way in the past few months I have been receiving different billings as in regards to clear usage of my lines. I have been frustrated every month in having to deal with my bills and sometimes it seems it is a deliberate effort to frustrate and forcefully make your customers pay for what is not used. I started with Tmobile by paying $176 +/-, the 2nd month it went to $200 above, and that is how I have been receiving the bills on monthly basis, it is either someone is nit communicating right because by the time I will eventually get someone to listen to my compliant, I will find out that each individual working with the customer service has a different understanding on what packages you guys have so there is always a wrong information been passed down by CS representatives. this has made people like me to have to pay in excess to my monthly bills. last month after a whole day trying to resolve my bills, I eventually got like $23 reduction in my bill and was asked to pay $211, which I eventually pay $176 to balance $35 at a scheduled date. on of the reason they gave in respect to my fluctuating bill has to with international calls made through an APP installed on my phone to make international calls 'REBTEL'.

I was told that the app wasn't working to specification that was the reason I still get billed on tmobile even with the fact I still don't believe I make international calls through tmobile, but in anycase the REP that attended to me said they could block my lines in furthering making international calls without my notice and I said they should go ahead to block any service put in place that interfere with me making international calls through REBTEL. Now, checking my account this night Feb 24th, 10pm, I saw an outrageous bill of the $255.82, now if you deduct my outstanding of $35.36, the total comes to $220. Please what is this amount for again. I try my best to keep to my limit so that I don't defaults in contract and all this boils down too integrity, that I will not want it to be harmed by tmobile. I ma sick and tired of the frequent problems. please I need this service to look into this problem because as it is, i cant pay a dime from the bill I see in my account of $255.82.

so after being a customer with t-mobile since 2001 it seems they can extend your contract whenever they feel free too!!! which is b.s !!! so anyways i got to there store at 10:30am to speak to the rep about my situation with my phone plan which bye the way i have 3 phones on and since 2001 ive upgraded my phones 3 times which if you get what they call an upgrade every two years when you (sign a new 2 year contract) which i never did and if my math is correct 3 lines 12 years i should or could have recieved over 10 new phones right? again if i signed a contract!!!! or as they say it was done electronically by dialing my number after having a conversation at 11:30am with there phone rep? again b.s!! so last but not least for contract issues and final step after chatting with glen via t-mobile online support chat he directs me here!! well b.s :) messed up day!! or wasted day!!! bye the way anyone from t-mobile who may read this (b.s) means its bullshit i hope and prey someone e-mails me so i can give you my# but hey you have my # more run around @ b.s. beware of t-mobile

My name is Minerva C. Eaton. I am writing to dipute the cancellation fee being charged to me. I was not aware that my service was extended in December. I have been with t-moblie since its beginning. I was not happy with my plan. It jumped from 80 dollars to one hundred and sixty dollars. I feel as though I should not be chartged a cancellation fee because of a t-moblie customer service representative's mistake. Please respond. Thanks.

on november 5th I tryed to cancel my daughter off my family plan, and I was told that I was still under contract untill 2014. back in march I took my son off my plan, and the associate told me i was in a old plan and he could switch me with no contract obligation and i said ok as long as im not binding to a new contract and he said no so I said ok. now they say im under contract. I never would have switched my plan and i never sighned or verbaly agreed to another contract. can somebody please resolve this. I am paying for my daughter on my family plan and she is with someone else.this is the 5th email and i get no response! I need this fixed please! carl brooks 6037851081 account#432927129

I recently purchased a Galaxy S11. It developed a battery problem and would not charge. I went to a T-Mobile store and they said it needed to be sent back for repair. I asked about a loaner and was advised they did not do loaners. I did not understand as I use my telephone everyday, I pay my bill, and now I was to be without a telephone because the product was not working. I was, however, offered a chance to upgrade to the Galaxy 111, at a high cost and with addtional two-year contract agreement. I refused. I was Fedexed a replacement telephone very quickly. I did have to purchase another screen protector, which did not make me very happy.
Apprximately one month later, the new telephone stoped working. I went to another, larger T-Mobile store. They said the telephone would have to go back for repairs. I asked about a loaner. I was advised, Yes, for a $54.00 fee, which I would get back when I returned the loaner. Needless to say, this did not go over very well. I was shown the replacement, and could not believe this was being used to replace the Smart phone I currently use and depend on each day. It had to be several years old and still contained text messages from the previous user. I was also advised there was a $5.00 processing fee. She could not explain the reason for the fee, except to say they collected it from everyone. I just shook my head.
I cannot believe I was treated this way. Not one single time was I called by my name. I advised her I had just replaced my telephone a few weeks ago and she said she could see that. No remorse, or any empathy was offered for a defective product. I understand T-Mobile does not make the telephones, but they do sell them. I guess I just expected to be treated better from a major company. I did receive my replacement telephone and yes, I had to purchase another set of protective covers.

I have been with T-Mobile for over ten years and my bill averages over $140.00 per month. I know this is not a lot to this company, but it is forcing me to take my business elsewhere. $14,000 over a ten year period should allow me to be treated better.

I am extremely upset with both times I had to return product and the lack of any concern from the staff.

Burnie Stedham

I have been a T-Mobile customer for almost 10 years. About two years ago their service and customer support started going downhill. I recently called and asked if I could change to a less expensive plan and whether my contract would be extended if I made the change. Multiple times I was assured that it would not, so I told them to change my plan. I also told them to take the insurance coverage off, as I have never used it in almost 10 years. I have always bought a new phone. No sooner do they change my plan, then my phone stops working. Continuously dropping calls and even turning itself off and on again while trying to make a phone call. Not receiving emails or text at all or receiving them a day late. So I call T-Mobile for technical support multiple times, each time being told that they are sorry and they do whatever they do and tell me that my phone is fixed. On the third call for support, I express my frustration and tell them that after nearly ten years of being a satisfied customer, I am just waiting for my contract to end in Jan 2014 so I can switch to another carrier. That is when I am told that the recent change that I made has extended my contract until April 2015 and that I had agreed to it. Actually, when I asked repeatedly if changing my plan would extend my contract, I was told that it would not and that T-Mobile no longer had contracts, it was a month by month agreement. They either have incompetent people working for them or they are just lying. I have no intention of staying with them until 2015 and have contacted the IL State Attorney's Office. I'm sure that I am not the only customer they have done this to. They could care less about their long-standing loyal customers and they as much as told me so when I told them that I was contacting an attorney.

I have been a loyal curtomer of tmobilr for 9 yrs. In the last 5 or so months I have had non stop service issues My cell phone is my business line and my livlihood. and is not dependable. I have been into the tmobile store to get help and also called customer service we did a major reset on my phone and now its worse than ever I cannot afford to pay a 200 cancel fee and shouldnt have to because im not getting the service Im paying for I am tired of the runaround I am gettimg and just would like to do something else My acct# is 316648943 my phone # is 2082376326 I would appreciate a prompt response to this matter

The reason why I want to cancel my contract is because what they promised me did not happen. I called to t-mobile to add text message to my account. T-mobile representative told me there was a package for that with 1000 min plus unlimited text for the same amount that I'm paying right now. Of course I thought that was a good deal. But before I agree I ask her again how much my payment would be she said it would be the same. She also said that it would take half a day for text to work on my phone. Nothing happen so I waited for the next day it still did not work. So I called In to see what the statis was, another representative told me nothing was change in my account. I was frustrated. Then a week later they send me a free text saying that my account has been change. I was even more frustrated. I called in to ask them why was my text not working now that the plan has been change. They just said that oh you want to add text. I said yes it should be included in the package right. So the next day my text was working alright but I have to pay for each one. Each representative is giving me different information. I feel like they have lured me into a trap. I really wish that I can cancel this contract then I won't be going with T-Mobile no more. Please help me dispute T-Mobile contract. Thank you

Re: Account No. 43925598, Invoice No. V00864492643. My Nov. 12 bill incorrectly indicated that I had not paid my Oct. 12 bill for £26.83. I did pay the cheque and it was debited to my account on Oct 16th 2012. I contacted your customer service department on at least 5 occasions. Despite being an A1 customer for 16 years, no-one accepted my word and instead of your accounts dept. investigating, I was asked for proof. I have worked in accounts for 32 years and tried my utmost to explain but I found everybody I spoke to: ignorant of accounting procedures, unco-operative and rude. The assumption was that I was lying. I forwarded a copy of my account showing the deduction, which I should not have been asked to do, in my opinion. I have since received a text message threatening to cut off my service. I now have a copy of the actual cheque in my possession, proving that the said amount was paid. The problem lies within the T-mobile accounting system. I have wasted a lot of valuable time on the phone talking to people who are incompetent and I have had to contact my bank to get a copy of the cheque. Not only have I not received an apology, it would appear I am still on your 'black list'. Resolve this ASAP.

My account # is 364735326. My t-mobil cell # is 727-804-7757. On 9-09-12 I spoke to Dominique E. about matching an offer from Verizon
to me for unlimited talk and text for $39.99. I told her as an 8 year customer with t-mobil; that I didn't want to switch if she could match
that offer. She said I need to speak with my supervisor and put me on hold. When she returned, she said to me that t-mobil would do a
2 year contract for unlimited talk and text for $40.00 plus tax if I signed a new 2 year contract. I questioned her if it was $40.00 or $39.99.
She said $40.00, not $39.99. I said that would be fine and did a new 2 year contract over the phone. When I got my first bill on 10-01-12.
it showed that I was being charged $59.99 plus tax. I immidiately contacted t-mobil Loyalty dept. and spoke to LaShonda. She told me t-mobil
does not have such a rate. I told her that 's what I wa s quoted, she told me that the phonr tape could be retrieved to verify my claim and
that if I was quoted $40.00 plus tax that is what my rate would be for 2 years. She also promised me that she or her supervisor LaToya would
pull the tape and get to me by phone with-in 72 hours max. Today, after 72 hours had elapsed, I spoke to Marc K. about what had transpired.
He told me that I should have been quoted $49.99 plus tax. He changed my rate to that amount today. He also said that I can e-mail you to
research our conversation on 09-12 and that if I was quoted $40..00 plus tax , it would be honored for 2 years. He also said that I should expect
to hear from you within 5-8 business days. I have been a loyal and timely paying customer with t-mobil for 8 years. I just want the rate that
Dominique quoted me on 09-09-12 to sign a new 2 year contract. Please get back to me by e-mail or phone ASAP.

I have been with T-mobile for 12 years. I moved to NC and found the services to be sub-par to what is advertized.

T-Mobile charged all my 3 lines and it was over $200. I called a customer rep and I was told I had insurance on the 2 of the 3 phones. I did not add insurance nor would of due to the high deductables. I received an apology and was credited.

The complaint I have is as follows;

1) There was much static and fading in and out on calls. We had to travel to an area 50 yards away to connect to phone calls.
2) The phones had an echo. when talking, there was an echo and this distracted the phone call. In fact, the t-mobile rep had to call back after we moved to another location.
3) Numerous phone calls have been dropped and during business calls, it was difficult to get the the same person who we talked to initially.
4) I was told by a T-mobilr rep that when we renew a contract for 2 years and purchase a phone with a better price and rebates, the phone actually is paid for through the data plan. So the price in the data plan accounts for the recuperation of the phone. This payment is not aware to the public. If it took 6 months for the T-mobile to re-cup the true price of the phone, the price of the data is not reduced.
5) Many times, the 4G is turned off and I gave to go back to the mobile Wifi system to check the data bullet. I know this because, there are only bars showing and no 4G.

Donna Jean Anderson

I just submitted a complaint on 10/11/12, Iam 65 years old on a fixed income, I had a family plan which I was informed that my contract would be up on 10/10/12. On 10/10/12 I called your customer service dept. to inform them that my contract was up I would like to dropped two of the lines but I would be keeping the primary line with new contract just for myself (one line only) and wanted to upgrade my phone. I was told no problem. The rep. asked me would I be interested in keeping one of the lines no cost or charges it would be free, she would be able to give an me addition discount on my plan, I didn't need the extra line but to save money I agreed. When I went to upgrade my phone at the T-Mobile store I found out that I still had three line extented for another two years.

What do I need with three line at my age. I felt like I was missed informed, I have been your customer for awhile with no complaints until now. My family members who was on the plan with me waited until the contracts was up and went to another carrier, so I could get a lesser plan for myself. now I can't upgrade my phone and still have three lines I can't use. Pleasse help.. I am willing to stay with T-Mobile but not under these conditions. If you reverse this contract back to what it was, I can go to the T-Mobile store to have them take care of this matter in front of me. Talking to the Rep. over the phone was very hard for me to understand what she was doing or see what was going on.

I had called on December 29 2012 and I talked to a rep I called because I was suppose to have unlimited everything on my plan. recently I found out that that was not so. I change my plan to a lower price then what I was paying and they gave me a quote of $175.00 for 3 lines unlimited including taxes. I got a text from then 1/24/2013 and I found out that the same line I was calling about before was still the same nothing was changed. please listen to the recording and you will see that I am telling you the truth. please fix this problem asap

Unlimited last time I checked ment WITHOUT limitations. This is not the case with T-mobile. T-mobile has unlimited plans with blured service shortcuts, and pitfalls resulting in customer rate hikes. They offer Unlimited Data, calling, and txting, but they fail to render all of this in their services after you've paid and signed a contract agreement which binds you and can ruin your credit.

T-Mobile, and Metro pcs are running on a combined (AWS) spectrum which is great for stock holders that invest, but it's like( robbing peter to pay paul )for the customer! I contacted T-Moblie in reguards to their problem and was told I was being transfered to someone who would make changes to my account in order to get back my loss of speed that I'm already paying for with no additional charges. However once connected it was explained in full detail that UNLIMITED ment limitations, and for an additional fee of ten dollars I could regain what was rightfully mine and what I had paid for from the start!

The companys CEO states that he sees Unlimited data as a (differentiator)! Sounds great for advertising, but what T-mobile claims to be the differentiator is actually a well camoflauged trap! Even the (TRULY UNLIMITED) plan does not allow customers to use their smart phones to it's fullest advantage! I believe this to be false advertisement. I am contacting the BETTER BUISNESS BUERAU in reguards to this matter and I encourage everyone with this problem to do the same to an UNLIMITED extent.

I went to a neighborhood T-Mobile store to have 1 of my numbers moved to the person that was on my account and to lower my bill due to the fact he had everything you could have on his line and my other 2 lines only have text and talk, which we were paying the same thing he was. I was told that I could have my bill lowered and it wouldn't affect my contract. I now find out that my contract was extended for 2 years. Please put my contract date back to the original 2013 date.

Almost 1 year ago they offered me a better plan at $45 a month for my plan and they have over charged me for all this time by $45. My bill has not dropped and I never check it. I called as soon as I caught it and the Associate said they would fix it and make it retroactive but as soon as I go to pay nothing has changed. I can't seem to get them to listen to my complaint so I will have to just file my complaint with the BBB again if they don't fix things.

I went to T-mobile to pay a bill today in Delancey & Ludlow, but the machine is broken. That's why I asked the customer service to help. In the same time, only had 2 staff in the stock and they were keep talking and talking, in the store didn't had the other customer. I was only one, I was standing front of their counter, they were looking at me but didnt care, i was waiting their finished conversation. Finially had one stuff (Eric) knew me in there. I asked him help to pay the bill, he said "0k", but The other staff (jasmine,she is store manage), she said " wait" then they kept their convensation.

I liked freak, I was standing and looking their conversation. After few mins, I asked Eric, I can come back later if you are busy, and jasmine using her really impolite eye looking at me and she also said " u r customer, we will service u first" but her voice so mean and liked complaint, I'm someone brothing their convsation. I told jasmine, I could back later if u want keep talking with your staff then She pushed the counter chair that was next to me. I was really shock and angry. She walked out, I didn't know finally how can react her action. Eric servied me to pay a bill and he approlagie what she did for me.

Then I left but I still so angry what jasmine did for me. She is store manger, she need to know how to serive customer. If she want private or space to talk with her co-worker, why she doesn't go to their staff room and she doesn't want to serive customer, she should locked the door, don't let people in. She should need to know have a lot people want to get her job.

my cotract was extended i went to a t mobile store one of ur workers told me if i wanted to save some money i told him ok .i asked him if my contract will go up 2more years 'he told me no 'now i find out that he lied to me .iwant to have my contract to expired in feb which it was the tim that i should have expired .i dont think is right that for 15 dollars that i save my contrach should go up 'plus i dont like the lies he told me 'i would appreciate if you would take care of this matter 'also i had a motorola cliq which was giving me problems they send me a samsung;which i dont know how to use 'i would like to have a motorola phone .this samsung hangs up on people half time i cant get no internet.i have been ur customer for 11years by the way the store is in spring field mass on state street

i have had my grandson on my account for almost 4 years, back in november my daughter called me from the t-moble store in cicero, she was getting a phone for my grandson and granddaughter, she need information to take my grandson off my account. now i find it to not be cost effective to have a moble phone so i wanted to cancel my phone. they now say i made a new contract in nov. but all i did was take my grandson off my existing account there was not a new contract signed at any time. if you look back on my records you will see i have been a very good customer and have paid my bill always early.

in nov. i received a bill for 80 some dollars then in dec. 54.75 now i have one here for 283.37. i cannpt see how i can be charge over two hundred dollars to cancel a contract that dose no exsist. i would appreciate if this could be resolved without any conflict. als0 i was in the store today and they had me speak with someone named steve id #0623477 he was very rude to me and more or less laughed at me when i told him i had no contract. thank you for your time

To the contract dispute dept. or to whomever it may concern I,m writing this letter to inform you of the conduct and the manipulative behavior of the sales person at t-mobile store booth in Wood-bridge NJ. i was clear on the fact that i didn't want a contract with any company, and the sales person told me that it was not a contract.

I was just getting a discount on the phone , so I,m disputing the contract because i haven't had a contract in quite sometime, and if i wanted a contract i would have gotten a better phone for free , in regard to the contract, so I,m respectfully asking your dept. to eliminate that contract asap.

I have had T-Mobile for 7 years and have had several issues with the connectivity. Recently, one month before my contract ends, I received a call from a representative at T-mobile offering me a boost product to assist with my connectivity issue. I asked the representative was this going to start another contract or continue it.

I was told no, so I took their offer. I have now come to find out they started another 2 year contract after being told they were not and when I went to terminate the product, they had a 200 dollar termination fee on the bill. I was livid and decided to call.

Everyone kept passing me around and I finally got an email to voice my complaint, only to find out the email address is not as simple to complete. I feel this company is up to no-good thing and I just wanted to express my concerns when dealing with people of this level.

The latest complaint is today Feb 25, 2013:called customer service and told them I wanted the email or website given to me before Christmas 2012 to cancel my contract. I was passed to another agent, aledgidly going to asist me. It ened up as we at t-moble wants my busniess and is going to make every effort to use the phone maker as the excuse for their lousey service.

If its true that T-mobile makes recordings of conversations held pertaining to concerns and problems, it has been noted, the amount of times I have called or have been online trying to keep my phone and service working.
I have payed all my bills - even had auto pay.
I am paying to partisipate in a Stevne King novel! The relationship with T Mobile is a nightmare.

No one is paying for the gas that I use to go to T Mobile, my time spent expaining the problems having with the phone, since August. I had Verizon for 10 years, and Consumer Cellular. NEVER have I had the mind-bending discussions on why they doesn't back up the phones they sell, or the shell game of paying for a new phone because of the leased phone stopped working after 3 months.
I want to be removed from any association from T Mobile. I will gladly give your phone back.

I recently moved from Massachusetts to Winter Haven, FLA and within the last seven days i have not had consistent service. My calls drop / I am not able to make calls out / I have ongoing dropped calls and I at times I have service at all.

I am cancelling my contract and due to my inconvenience and being a loyal customer for over 15 years I am requesting no fees or penalties be charged to my account because this decision was not made in a hurried manner. I have tried several resolutions per TMobile representatives and my issues have been ablle to be resolved. Thank you Sincerely Margie Colon

Acct# 775730695
Jan 2012 I called T-mobile to find my contract end date, they told me August 12 2012 my 2 yr contract was done. August 17th I switched to Cricket mobile. We called T-mobile gave my ss # and cancelled the account.
A month later T-mobile sent a notice that my payment was late. When I called they said my contract end date was August 23rd and they made a mistake and I should contact the contracts dept. Now I'm getting calls everyday to pay the $323.oo bill. I was a very good customer never late and always paid in full. Do they really think I would cancel a contract 1 week before it done just to give them an extra 250 dollars?
They also gave me an email address for the contracts dept., that after 1 month has not answered any of my emails.
I should not be asked to pay for a T-mobile mistake.

I am absolutely furious over my data reduction speed. I just purchased a hotspot plan two days ago and now my speed has been reduced to nothing because I reached some data limit. I have unlimited data so how can there be a data limit? I am currently on state active duty in response to Hurricne Sandy at Camp Smith. I can handle being away from my family knowing I am helping others, but what I can't handle is my one real link to the outside world has been reduced to turtle speed. I have no idea when I am coming home and the only comfort I have to pass my down time is my computer. It makes me wonder how many other people you are screwing over, or worse yet, how many other soldiers you are screwing over, not just here but abroad. I would like to think T-Mobile Exec's are ashamed of themselves but my guess is their not. That's Corporate America for ya...Shame on you!!!

in june of 2012 we went to t-mobile to have a number changed from one phone to the next.our agaent omar called the office and told them what we wanted to do.they said that they would not extend our contrct.which had been extended once before by them for an unknown reason.well thsy extended it again after telling their agent that they would not. when i called they said that if i cancelled our contract they would charge me $400.00.i told them that i was done and no longer wanted to business with them.again they said that they would sap my credit with the $40.00 charge.and i could send this imformation to contract review. as the site says people cannot get an answer feom them.i want out. feed up james stephens

I'm complain this so awful with the T-mobile since they added voice plan on my account. They offer me the voice plan but I told them not necessary. Only unlimited and unlimited text message since I was T-mobile in 2008 with old sidekick along with unlimited web and unlimited less 90 a month. I did ask them if they provide for disabilities includes hearing impaired with a good price or discount. They didn't provides either. I needed a cell phone in a case emergency. In a year later, added another lines still average less 100 dollar a month and another line adds is less 120 dollar for only unlimited web and unlimited text message included family packing for data plan service. There added another line in May 2010 included unlimited web and unlimited text message less 200 dollar a month. However, T-mobile representative and I were talking over phone to ask offer adding voice plan was in May 2010. I was like to saying no thanks. Later in June 2010, I found out on my billing was so higher over 250 to 300 a month included family package is unlimited web, unlimited text message and voice that's impossible. I called them back to able remove voice plan but they cannot because of contact in 2 years
I was so upset they keep voice on my bills for 2 years. They know I'm deaf but not necessary have voice plan for me and the family. All wanted is unlimited web and unlimited text message. I got suspended service back in October 2012 because I don't pay bill over 300 dollars. I can't afford pay for 300 dollar a months. I decided send to the complain to T-mobile and they gave me an information to write a letter. I feel that T-mobile is wrong to put voice plan and should provide for disabilities benefit. Also, they should repay or refund from owes me from voice plan for 2 years. Hopefully, it will help to understand how is very situation to communicate as careful. And lacking of communication. Please helping me to able sue T-mobile. Thanks

my name is mike ramos sr. my tmobile phone # was live. i have been a customer of your co. for almost 5 years. I was recently diagnosed with a cancer in the liver. I should be starting treatment soon. Unfortunately, i want to cancell all my fininacial debts and also cancel all my account. Is there anything that i can do to have it erased i just don't want to leave my family, wife in debt. I would appreciate it if you can work with me on this issue, because due to my hardship, it cannot be paid, or kept. please do respond thank you! my tmobile account # is 658671979 .

Hi Sir/ Madam,
My name is Ephrem Assfaw. My phone no. 571-265-6292. And Acc.No. 529499669. I am a valued customer of T- Mobile for more than 5 years. As my understanding when I was subscribe T-Mobile, i signed for only two years contract . However the contract was over for the past three years. Right now when I was checked my status in T- Mobile branch, still your status was shown in a contract. So, in my behalf and understanding the contract was over.
I was try to reach T-Mobile representative by dial 611. And I explained those things for more than two representative in different days. The first one was a Lady as she said " let me review your case and finally this was beyond my ability. So, I will try to contact with my supervisor . I was waiting almost 10 minutes . Finally she said the supervisor is not here. Hope fully he can call you ..... " no one to respond or solve my question. Another representative as he said " you have to explain the dispute about the contract and submit the contract review department and they give you the solution within max. 10 business days."
So, I would like to request review my case and make the right decision.
I will waiting your feedback.

Best regards,

Ephrem Assfaw

acct.@ 224154565 - Continue complaint. Offered and accepted monthly rate including taxes $139.17. Five days later T-Mobile withdraws offer and will bill me at $196.77 plus taxes per month. After 11 years of business with this company, how can they do this? They say they record phone calls, I ask them to pull these recordings from Nov. 27, 2012. They said they cannot do this. What can I do at this point? I cannot pay this amount that they have changed it to. Help!

I have been a loyal customer of TMobile for many years. I decided about 2 months ago that I needed to upgrade my phone in order that I could get better service at my home. I have very poor TMobile coverage in my area although we are in a major city in Alabama. I use my cell phone for my business so it is critical to have good service. I elected to upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S3 due to the WiFi calling feature on the phone. As soon as I received my phone I connected to my home WiFi network and started trying to use my new phone. On my first call the call dropped from WiFi about 2 minutes into the call. This consistently continue to occur so I contacted TMobile Support and we went through numerous setup review on the phone and finally decided that a master reset needed to be done. I completed all of the suggestions with NO improvement in service. I contacted TMobile support on approximately 8 other occasions and SamSung directly on one. I have exchanged the phone out and completed a master reset on 2 other occasions all to NO avail. I visited my local TMobile store and reviewed the issue with the manager and he assured me he would get to the bottom of it. I have made numerous attempts to reach the manager again with NO return phone call. I finally placed another call to TMobile Technical Support and they finally admitted that they did not know what to do to resolve the problem. They have now been working on the issue for over a week with NO resolution.

The complaint I have is as follows;

4) I was told by a T-mobile rep that when we renew a contract for 2 years and purchase a phone with a better price and rebates, the phone actually is paid for through the data plane. So the price in the data plan accounts for the recuperation of the phone. This payment is not aware to the public. If it took 6 months for the T-mobile to re-cup the true price of the phone, the price of the data is not reduced.
5) Many times, the 4G is turned off and I gave to go back to the Wifi system to check the data bullet. I know this because there are only bars showing and no 4G.

Donna Jean Anderson

I purchased tmobile spring board tablet s7-303u with 2yr contract , broke a week ago, a month after warranty expired, there is no authorized or unauthorized repair services anywhere, there is no parts available or even made for this model. I'm still under 2yr contract & paying for this junk.
wasted 4 days with tmobile customer service on the phone and in a store. basically they're telling me to buy a new device $450 and still pay for the broken one I can't use, there are some tablet deals on tmobile website but only available for the new 2yr contract, I am frustrated and thinking about just dropping their service all at once, even if it cost me $200 early termination fees. It should be illigal to sell devices if there is no parts produced to repair them.

I am writing this complaint report, because Im forced to do so by customer service rep by the name of (Steve). I renewed my t-mobe contract with t-mobel about the 1st of the month of October 1, 2012. I renewed with customer service by the name of Falon. She offered me a new contract renewel with t-mobile 4g my touch. With absolutely no change from the plan I currently had. I recived email the 2nd day of having the phone I called and spoke with several customer services rep and they were able to reset the new phone where I would not have to up-grad my services. She also said my da. would not be getting email on her phone with the last 4 digits (4801) well my da. started receiving text message about going over her usage, I thought it was yet another error, so I called yet again for the 3rd or 4th time and I spoke with Alicia, she said she also see in her notes that it was documented that I was suppose to have that plan fixed, but she was not able to do so, so she transferred me to Mr. Steven who was cocky and not helpful. He said that he could not see where that conversation had taken place, the phone we have, we could no way have confirmed that deal to have up-grad phone without the internet changing. I even told Falon at the beginning of the conversation, that If we could not keep the phones, I would have packed the phones up and sent them back, she assured me that, it was ok to keep the phones, that she would set the phones where my daughter would not be able to go over her internet usage. Well Mr. Steven was rude and would not allow me to speak to no one but him that I would have to make contact only thru email or mail, when I ask him for the mailing address, he took entirely to long coming back on the phone telling me that he had to look it up, that I would get immediately reponse from the consumer.

PS: I refuse to be treated this way by your company, look at my service record, I have been with you all too long to accept something I don't have too. Steve told me that you sir would be able to go over my record and the recorded conversation to see exactly what took place on the new contract that was made. He also stated that you would be able to cancel any future deal with t-mobile, so in the mean time, myself, family and co-worker will be more than happy to seek other carriers. As far as Mr. Steve, I hope not to have any further future dealing with him. He should not be a customer service rep. At this time, I refuse to pay this bill until I hear from your company that I heard wrong from Falon. I don't think I did.

I also viewed responses as to how long it would take to get a call back, I'm hopeing to hear from someone very soon, If not I will be looking into new carrier.

To whom it may concern my name is Jose A. Calles my account # is 686061823 the # I'm calling about is 15593503613 . The reason for this complaint is because I have been trying to cancel this line for the past months and they tell me I can't because my contract was renewed till 2014 with out my authority . When I called to cancel # 15592615474 because that contract was expired they offered me a free phone so I wouldn't cancel this # 15592615474 so I accepted the offer but they never told me that by accepting this offer I was going to renew also the contract for # 15593503613 if not I would had never accepted the offer . I had called various of times to let them know that my phone was not working and the would always send me phones that weren't even new they were reconstructed . I'm looking forward that you can help me out with this problem all I'm trying to do is disconnect my phone with # 15593503613 since it doesn't work . Thank you

I took out a contract with T-Mobile through EE on 26th November 2012. I received a PAK Code from O2 which was TEL783359. To enable me to use my O2 Mobile No: 07777621508. I was given a temporary No: 07984 685356. I was informed my old number would take approximately 1-2 days to connect. During the next three days I was unable to receive calls or reply to emails. When i contacted T-Mobile I was informed that they could not support a 07777 prefix.

I immediately spoke to O2 to see if I could return to them as my number was used for business purposes and was in a number of Scottish Government websites and with HMCR besides the known number to over 110 Traders with who I deal with and my business cards carry that number.

I cancelled the T-Mobile contract and asked for a PAK Code to give to O2. T-Mobile said they could not do this as they never accepted the number and it was returned to O2 who deny this and said they could not accept a number with out this code. I again spoke to T-Mobile who said again they could not give me a code as they did not have the number in their system.

This has now been an on going issue and as of today the 12/12/12 I still cannot get the use of my old number. I have spoken to both T-Mobile and O2 for the last two weeks and have just been left in limbo not being able to use a number both companies said would be upand running.

I again spoke to T-Mobile who insisted that it did get into their system but was rejected. O2 has informed me that every indication shows from their system that it is still with T-Mobile and until I get a PAK Code from them, they cannot give me my number back. TMobile refuses to give one. they have delt with this issue extremely badly and is not in keeping with OfCom regulations regarding MNP instructions. I

would like this issue resolved as soon as possible as this is costing my organisation potential business and also will be costly to change stationary and cause a great deal of what would have been unnecessary work contacting all the organisations and people I work with and through.

I have had numerous billing issues/concerns with my T-Mobile billing and the lack of customer service. For the last 6 months I had asked about leaving/or getting out of my contract but was advise I had to pay $150.00 for each line I carried. I carried 3 lines finally in October my son started to have problems with he's blackberry we couldn't get anywhere with any of the T-Mobile rep so not wanting to put up with this type of service or lack of to the inconsiderated manner of the rep.

( due to I really couldnt afford to get out of the contract I went ahead and paid the 150.00 so we could switch him to a different carrier) . My contract on the other two lines were up on 11/26/2012. On 12/1/2012 we went ahead and switch to a new carrier (only because I could not afford to pay the additional $300.00 T-Mobile was asking for ) I got my bill with a due date of 12/17/2012 of $132.98 I went into the T-Mobile store in Gulfgate paid the bill and advise the rep that I had already switch to a different carrier on 12/1/2012 was there anything else for me to paid he advised "No that's it".

Now I am getting a final bill for $130.97 ?? I contacted T-Mobile asked for a supervisor that couldn't assist me so I asked for a manager ,-was put on hold ,supervisor kept going back and forth and than the line just went dead !!??? Please help me settle this ,I understand that yes I was with them from 11/26 thru the 12/1 . I am willing to pay an adjusted/prorated bill but I just dont believe this is FAIR. Just for the record I had beem a loyal T-Mobile for over 22 years and its just gotten worst.

Here is whats happenning, back in dezember I had my contract upgraded for 2 years and I was told that I was going to get a new phone for free which is the galaxy ll, the rep even told me that I could get another one for 229.00 if I wanted to because of being a loyal customer for 10 years. And now almost 2 months later im been charged for all this extra charges and the rep said that t-mobile only gave me 250.00 as in credit for the phone. So now I think thats unffair, so if you can please review my contract and make sure I dont have to pay what I wasnt told, i'll appreciatte it. Thanks for ur help. Looking foward to hearing from you.

Called to cancel my contract because my family wants to put me on their phone plan with another company and T-Mobile told me I recently got thrown into another contract when in reality none of this was told to me prior to this third year after discontinuing a second phone from this account. I was not told anything about this change at this time or the at the time of the original phone sale to me. I was not given any paperwork to this regard. I am a 73 year old women who cannot afford to pay any contracts I did not sign or agree to.

I am so sick and tired of this crap I do not have a contract I have delt with this matter already and now i want to cancel service and you want to charge me for doing it early but if i dont have a T-Mobile contract it should not cost . I can not tell you all the stuff so I would like some one to call me to clear this matter up. Go back and check all notes talked to a guy there for over one hour and he checked it out, that when i got my phones and paid for them there was no CONTRACT go back i NEVER agreed to any CONTRACT. So get it handled because now you have made me not want to have you at all. I was going to keep one but not now.

Go back and listen to the recording oh thats right she never sent it to one because THER IS NO CONTRACT.

Today I got two prepaid lines from T-Mobile to use with iphones. I called this company to get details and prices of their plans. The first question they asked me was "for what are you going to use your data? I told them I needed something fast to watch Netflix, videos, etc.

They told me that they have a 4G network great for that the type of usage.The price sounded great: $50 for unlimited talk, text and data. My iphones are 4 generation so I only can get 3G, so I was pleased with the offer. The sent me to a local store and I paid for the two lines and I noticed that the internet was saying 'E," I called t-mobile and after a lot of complaining, they told me that they ONLY offer 2G for iphones in general.

I told them that my father has an iphone with t-mobile and he has 3G. The representative told me that even when the phone says "3G" those customers are only getting 2G. How deceptive!! I asked for a refund but they denied my claim because it is prepaid, even when the complain was made within 1 hour of activation and they recognized they made the error (gave false information). So now, I just threw in the trash $ 110.26. Be careful with t-mobile, they lie just to get your money.

My previous A/c# is 458495493 and the new 875505809. I have been with T-Mobile since 2006. I called to let them know I called to let them know that I am terminating my business with them within 24 hours effective today 02 08 2013 and they said I am on a contract. I do not know what contract they are talking about. I not bought any discouted product from the company neither have I chosen any plan of discounted rate.

I will not to pay for this non working cell- phone,this is not my fault ,and I dont need no more your contract. since phone not working and my husbend not work becouse costomers not reach him and busenes not working.cansel this contrakt with no charge,if you charge so you have to pay my husband for one week,he not working becouse cell-phon doesnt work.

I am writing this email because T-Mobile chose to ignore the failed to protections I've set on my account. My account is set up with NO authoirzed users and a password for the account and this was ignored. On the phone number 302 275-9303 had problems with the windows phone, I was told T-mobile couldn't replace it because they weren't making that one anymore and that another phone had to be chosen. At that time, I was informed that the replacement of the WOULD NOT extended my contract because it was a faulty phone. The HTC Amaze was purchased for full market price and T-mobile representative assured that extension wouldn't happen. I only found out that the contract was extended because I had billing question. No one was given authorization to upgrade or extend this contract and I was very concerned about that because how DISSATISFIED I AM with T-mobile and this just helps to drive that point home. I have been a loyal customer for six years or so, even though I was not please with serivce or billing. My contract ended October 12, 2012 for both lines and I would like you to do the responsible thing and release both lines as there is no proof of my authorization to any contract extensionl. Thank you for your immediate attention to this sensitive matter.

T-Mobile advertized the best 4G coverage nationwide. The Target employee (apparently a Kiosk run by Radio Shack in Target) told me the 4G coverage in Southbridge was EXCELLENT. I bout the Samsung Galaxy iii phone with the 4G plan. It turns out there is no 4G or even 3G service in Southbridge and I could barely get any data service. After recovering from a really bad illness I talked at length to the T-Mobile and finally was informed that there is virtually no coverage in Southbridge. I returned the phone. Target would not give me a receipt for returning the phone which they have. T-Mobile is trying to force me to pay an early termination fee and Target will not refund my money or respond to me.

I have complained to the FCC and BBB. I am getting nowhere. I suffer from severe anxiety disorder and this is stressing me greatly. I need someone to respond honestly to my issue. The adverting was dishonest, I was sold a bill-of-goods that did not perform as promised, by ignorant and ill-trained staff.
T-Mobile advertized the best 4G coverage nationwide. The Target employee (apparently a Kiosk run by Radio Shack in Target) told me the 4G coverage in Southbridge was EXCELLENT. I bout the Samsung Galaxy iii phone with the 4G plan. It turns out there is no 4G or even 3G service in Southbridge and I could barely get any data service. After recovering from a really bad illness I talked at length to the T-Mobile and finally was informed that there is virtually no coverage in Southbridge. I returned the phone. Target would not give me a receipt for returning the phone which they have. T-Mobile is trying to force me to pay an early termination fee and Target will not refun my money or respond to me.

I have complained to the FCC and BBB. I am getting nowhere.

I am Writing Because My Contract Was Extended Without My Knowledge, About Two Months Ago I Went To Pay My Bill In One Of Your Stores And One Of The Sales Workers There Told Me He Can Give Me A Better Plan Then What I Had, Which Was The Unlimited Plan, I Told Him I Do Alot o f Tethering He Told Me That Was Fine Cause Tethering & Hotspot Was Included In The Unlimited Plan So I Agreed, So Couple Of Weeks Ago My Tethering Stop Working, Had To Go Back Into The Store To See Why , Talked To Another Sales Person There In The Store He Told Me Tethering or Hotspot Was Not Included In That Plan , He Told Me If I Wanted To Use My Tethering I Would Have To Go Back To The 5GB Plan, So That Plan Was Pointless And He Lied Cause Everything Was Not Included , And On Top Of That He Extended My Contract For Another 2yrs Without Telling Me That Was Part Of The Deal If He Would Have To Me My Contract Was Gone To Be Extended For Another 2yrs I Would Not Have Agreed To That Plan..I Don’t Want To Leave T-Mobile I Been With This Company For About 7yrs. All I Ask Is Please Help Me With This Situation.. I Will Really Appreciate It... My Name Is SHANIKA COOK / Acct #464 521 922 / My Mobile # 313-759-3399

I was not aware that I was renting my cell phone. I bought a phone and was supposed to be payin $80 +a month .. my bill is never the same I still don't get my calls, when I do get calls it drops..... I want a lower plan, if that can't happen then I will cancel y contract. I been unhappy with T-Mobile since I joined them.... And I also do not want Hotspot, it supposed to be part of ce, never works and when I call for help, I get disconnected. Even when I go into a T-Mobile store they are not helpful...

TOWHOM , that this may concern i was treated unfairly. Icall in to t mobile to change my plan on my phone.I don ' t remember who i talk to but i wanted my plan changed because my son and i no longer had the family plan .So as the representve talk to me i told him i did not want a contract . And he told me i did not have to get one. I ask him this three times he told me no so i don t why i have it i was not planning to get another and i would like it removed. MY cell # is 205 ) 566-6400 .AND MY ACCOUNT #is 363203865 THANKS MSS.BARBARA COATES

I have had several issues with the two phones that I have. I have had hangup, calls as well as mising very important calls. I have missed called from my job and have been on called have missed important messages for going into work because of poor service from t-moblie. I can not make calls often, link calls, and in the midst of conversations, calls often drop. This happens in my home,on the job, and in my car. I don't want to be charged for early termination, but I do not want to continue with your service for either phone. I have been stressed to the max, and I'm exhausted by t-mobiles poor quality service.

During the month of March I spoke to a Lisa in your collections department regarding my March bill.
I was concerned that I had been charged £50 outside allowance of which I was very surprised as I do not go over my allowance. This has not been the first time that I have checked my bill and notice that I had been charged for call that I did not make.
In speaking to your customer service advisor (Lisa) in your collections department in Leeds she told me I had made the calls and that I ad to pay it. I asked if I could speak to a manager and was told that I did not need to speak to a manager as she had explained everything and the manger would only be repeating what she had told me. I again asked if I could be put through to a manager Lisa then told me that she will not be putting me through to a manager as she felt that she had dealt with the matter. I said to Lisa again that I would like to speak to a manger as I wanted to complain.
She said under no circumstances is she going to put me through to a manager as my call did not warrant it and she again had already dealt with it. I explained that I am a customer and I was not satisfied with her response to my complaint and I would like to speak to a manager. Lisa point blank refused to put me through to a manager. So I hung up and redialled and asked to speak to a manager after explaining what it was I needed to speak to a manager about. I was then put through to a manager (cannot remember his name). Speaking to this manager caused me a lot of distress that I had him on load speaker as I was appalled with the way I was spoken to. He told me my bill was correct, that I had to pay it otherwise I will be cut off I tried to explain that I cannot afford to pay for something that I did not agree with and that I would like this looked into he told me that he is the manager and he has the last say. I told him that I do not go over my allowance and I refuse to pay for something I do not agree with he went on to say “ do we force you to use your phone we do not force you to use your phone you have gone over your limit and that is that.” I told him that I cannot afford to pay this as I have children to feed and you are taking food out of my children’s mouth. He responded “what has your children got to do with you making these calls outside of your allowance.” I was taken aback and so where the others who where listening to the conversation. I told him that I needed to feed my children and that I budget what I am spending and this is why I know I do not go over my allowance as I am careful. He them told me that I should check my balance and I would not go over, I in turn told him I do not need to check as I know I do not go over , he then replied it is obvious you do as you have gone over and if you where checking you would not have gone over.
I asked him if this is how you speak to your customers his response was “yes”. I told him that I would like to speak to his manager he told me that he did not have one. I then told him that I found him to be very rude and that I would be leaving T-Mobile he told me to go on then he did not care, again I was taken aback with his attitude and the manor in which he spoke to me. Again he was heard by my colleagues. I told him that I had him on load speaker, he did not care was his response.
I told him that I would be putting a complaint about the whole department including him; he told me to go ahead and asked if I wanted the address.
I am so appalled with his attitude and the rest of the team that I will take this further if nothing is done and my account looked into with regards to the charges on my account.
Today again I spoke to another advisor and found them to be very unhelpful like the rest of the them not willing to put me through to a manager as they are to busy and cannot come to the phone. I find this to be very frustrating when you are not able to speak to a manger when requested. I find it appalling that you are not able to speak to anyone of authority other than what you a=call frontline advisors who obviously needs customer service training.
I can be contacted on 07957130073

Phone number 347-245-6213. I was trying to do a change in ownership about 5 days ago with tmobile from my sisters name to my name and when we did everything the person I spoke to said that he was going to put it in and all I had to pay was the $300 deposit just to have it under my name but everything would remain the same. I would like to cancel my contract and was told that in order to cancel my contract I would have to pay a $200 cancellation fee. I do not see why I would have to pay a $200 cancellation fee if they opened it as a new account. I would like to get my $300 deposit without paying $200! I have at least a 20 day grace period to cancel the account so I am requesting my refund! Thank you!

So after over two years of having t-mobile and never being able to get a straight answer to any questions I am beyond frustrated with your company's ethics. When I call to cancel and am given "LOYALTY" phone pricing to not switch providers and upon calling back am given completely different pricing and am told "that is just how it works" that is beyond unethical and a HORRIBLE thing to do to your customers. When contracts, policies, and pricing changes within a single hour I am sorry but that is BULLSHIT. I will be advising my company to reconsider T-Mobile as their wireless provider not because of your coverage but because of your shoddy customer service. So disappointed.

I purchased a Tmobiee prism in Terre Haute Indiana on or around Sept 29 2012.On or around mid November 2012 the phone was not working properly.I took phone back to the location I purchased phone and was advised By Crystal (employee of Tmobile ) in Terre Haute Indiana that was under warrranty.and advised my son and I that we return phone to Return Center but only keep sims card and memory card and send non working cell phone to return center first before Tmobile send us a replacement.I did as instruceted by Tmobile employee.I recieved phone but nly shell NO BATTERY OR BATTERY COVER .I called tmobile and wenrt there 2 xs and was advised by a associate (employee ) that I call customer service and I did.They say order complete will send emil if they can replace battry and cover and no email and thats almost week later. now Tmobile in Terre Haute say we were to only send shell not entire phone .Well I was doing what Tmobile employee told me to do thats not my fault.My son still with out cell phone going on 2 or more weeks I paid $150.00 for phone And my husband and i and my mother are other extended family memebers are Tmobile customers and I am the payee..Its not my fault but your employee so Id like a battery and cover I sent or a replacement as soon as possible.i can be reached at 812 223 0871.Thanks Karen Bendekovich
Re 812 223 2474 is my sons cell phone

My name is Esther Alvarado and I have been a t-mobile customer for many years. I have always been very happy with t-mobile and was a customer under no contract for many years. On August 14th, 2012, I decided I wanted to upgrade my phone. I went to the Walmart Store close to my house and picked up the new phone. Being a T-mobile customer, I added this phone under a 2 year contract and not the other 2 lines that I presently had with my plan. On that same day, several hours later, I decided that this was not the phone I wanted and called T-mobile to ask if I could return the phone and go back to my original non- contract plan with T-mobile. I was told that I would have no problem returning the phone and going back to my origianl non-contract plan becuase I was under the buyers remorse period and had nothing to worry about. I proceeded to the Walmart Store and returned the phone. I understand that the Walmart Store failed to complete the proper proceedure in the transactions that day. I recieved a bill from T-mobile charging me $900.00. I was shocked and very worried about this bill. I called T-mobile and was told that I needed to go back to the Walmart Store where I did my transactions. The Walmart store accepted their error and correct all paperwork that was necessary. A T-mobile representative told me to go online to contractreview@t-mobile.com to explain my situation in order to clear the charges made during this misunderstanding;. I understand that maybe there was confusion with transactions being done at the Walmart Store as well as returning and getting another phone on the same day. I just want to get this bill taken care of and not have any problem with T-mobile. I highly appreciate t-mobile's professional and courteous service in which I have been helped many time in the past and trust that I will be helped in this present situation.
Account number: 568738241
Mobile number: (972) 207-2800
House phone: (972) 222-1134
Thank you for your guidance.
Esther Alvarado

i have been a customer of t Mobil for several years . my contract was up last month , i called and talked to a representative ,we went over everything and my total bill for the new 2 year was supposed to be 126.38 for 24 month for everything including the new phone and insurance on my second line 0410 .

first of all they tried to bill me for 700.00 which was wrong the phone was to be on payment plan , they told me to send the phone back and they send me another phone exactly the same which i though it was stupid , now they say my bill is 136.00 a month instead of 126.00 you try to screw people you do not give anything in writing . and after i have to deal with you like this i am a retired person on fixed income i can not pay the extra 10.00 a month and i should not

i need for you to go back and listen to the conversation when i singed for the new contract and adjust my bill to 126.38 which i wads promised.

On Januarary 5, 2013 I went to Kaneohe T-moibile because I was having trouble with my phone, it was shuting off by it self with in five minutes now matter what function I used on it drop calls, texting, going on games or even trying to use the internet,which the representitive told me that she would be ordering my a new one.

On Januarary 9 I went into the store to get my phone switch over to the new one I recieved on the 8th. The repersentative (PB) switchecd it over for me and I left deleting the contacts which was double and the phone began to do the same thing. I went back inot the store and was told my the same representive that it must be the batter and they didn't carry the batter for the phone I needed to go look else where.

I left the store frustrated and upset. I then went back about 45 minutes later and talk to a different representative who called customer service for me who tried trouble shouting it over the phone but my phone still didn't work, the customer service said that they would be sending me a new phone, I asked if it doesn't work could I cancelle line and was told I was still on contract.

I was told that in October when I had trouble with t-mobile of switching my daughter line back to my account, they gave me a credit of a months bill but I was not told at that time all my lines would be on a new contract just hers. If I was told I would never have agreed to it, because I had two lines already up on contracts and two more would be up this year.

I feel that they were sneaky on how they went about the contract renewal. I must say that they customer service(611) people were very helpful and polite, they tried to help me over and beyond. I don't know when my cell phone will be working properly again.

Had upgrade and went back under contract with surpose to bebe fathersday special 2011. Was advised my other line would need web service as a special web I would have to pay for the web service for 3 moths afterwards would receive web service for a year free, I agreeded. After the 3 months was told mistake was made would be corrected until then still had to pay for servive.

As of nov 2011 matter was surpose to be corrected. During this period there was a mild snow strom I started having problems with my line, I contacted tmoblie and was advised to do certain things for my service to be restored, a couple of times wad advised to do something relating to my email adress, since that period I have been blocked from that address and told tmoblie has nothing to do with mattet. Still to this day I still have problems with my line and have had phone for my line changed 4-5 times.

Was advised by a gentleman from loality department IF I had any more issues with phone notes were made to change the model if phine. 5/2/12 since phone change og dart phone still having problems, requested for model chage, mo notes mafe. Phone added to my line some time ago requested for line to be canceled, told I would have to pay a fee of 200 dollars.

Some time ago I requested for 2 added lines, wad told one line was free, and to kept from being charged an early canle fee haf to cancelline. line within 30 days. I did so. Later wad charged a fee because line was not canceled. Did keep one therefore I had 2 lines to account. As agreeded did pay for lune until contact was up that line numbet that line is the one that is surpise to have the free web for was surpise to be 2 years and after agreement 1 yeat but I keep getting chaced fot and must keep calling in to recevie credit for.

I have neen with tmobile for maybe 7 or 8 years atleast, nevet really had a problem. Expect when contact was up I would have problems with phone just gcall get a new phone, times go back under contact.

When I make a payment agreement honor it. If I must honor my agreement I expect the same from tmobile. Since my ordeal with going back under contact last year I will be adured mmatter is noted and be corrected, then I am told no notes are made! With my other line I request to cancel the service, told there is an early termanation fee of 200 dollars!

Told I could change my model of phone, then told no notes where made I can only recevie the same model! YES!!! I am very upset with my service!!

I do not like being lied too! I do not like being forced to accept and pay for something that is not agreeing with me! I have had periods of not receving impirtant calls and text, habe surpise to have upgraded service not to recevie, on my other line I am being forced to pay fro web service that is surpose to befree and IF I do not pay attention and call in and few times was in a nice way called a luar because of notses that was surpose to be in my account wasnt that it wad a fathersday offer, that wasnt.

If tmoblie do not want me as a customer just ask me to leave dont bully me, when I agreeded to paymrnt being taken from my account it wad surpose to be on a certain day it was takin out early, when canceling with my bank to stop payments the date for payment was pushed ahead.

Lost my email address listing to intrustions to correct a matter with my phone, and still mayter wiadnt corrected. Dont understand? Why? Therfore yes I am very upset and displeased. I am now adking IF all matters cannot be corrected to please let me out of my contact, ad for any fees that could be held against me to be wavief due to the ordeals I have been forced to undergo since agreement of me going back under contract with t moblie.

Basically I don't call a lot:I use less than 100 minutes out of 300 minutes allowed by my basic plan. So, to cut off more price (in order to save extra money) I had discussion a few option with your representative on late October or early November 2011, the representative told me that if I make a contract for 2 years, I can keep this plan with reduced price (27.6$, a 10 $ off from the current bill) and direct me to make a contract for 2 years (until November2, 2013).

However, when I checked the bill this Saturaday, i.e. yesterday, your company is still charging 37.7$. In that case, the representative deceived me to make a contract by providing false information or fradulent incentive. This is a scam that should not occur in an established company like T-mobile!! I strongly believe that if you look for the date in which I signed the contract you will find the name of the representative and the voice record of the conversation. I believe that if this is an intentional deception, the representative should be fired. Please, resolve this issue.

If the representative didnot say that I can reduce the charge on the bill, I wouldnot make the contract!!!

I went into the T-mobile store on 12/10/2012 about 4:45 p.m. located at 250 center Drive in Wood Bridge Mall, a retail Associate by the name of Johnny Ventura helped me with all my paper work for my different lines, he explained to me about all the changes to my plan with all the discounts and future payment of $60.00 more starting to be in effect on my 2/12/2013 bill, before all our business was done I questioned Johnny several times about my future bills because I did not want any surprises, he said everything will be okay, I signed a piece of paper about my contract, never once did he ever mention to me about a Migration fee!!

I have been with T-Mobile for over 12+ years and I know how I always get an explanation for all by business with T-Mobile, I went back to the same store on 12/26/2012 at 11:00 a.m at that time I was told by an Assistant Manager Joel.T that I had to wait for the Manager to come at 1:30 P.M I remained in the Mall til that time and spoke to David Galvao about the situation upon me arriving at the store he showed me a contract that I never once had in my possession about Migration Fees.

I explained to him also that I never saw that paper while at the store for business with Johnny Ventura, Mr. David Galvao then told me that I can bring everything back to the store and reverse all my contract business that I did at the store previously, at this time I am disputing this whole situation because I feel I was treated very unfair as a T-Mobile costumer, I should not have to go back into a store and show them my phone bill that says $556.44 for them to then give me a piece of paper about Migration fees that I was never aware of from the very beginning.

I am asking T-mobile to do everything you can to help me as a loyal costumer for over 12+ years, I respectfully trust your Judgement, and I would like to thank you in advance for any Help you can offer me at this time.

I got the mobile broad band thinking it was a good internet source it did not meet my needs so i canceled it 3 days too late now its a charge on my cell phone i been with tmobile for over 6 years and i dont want something little like this to have me go to another company the sales lady told me this is more than enough internet for me and it is not

Acct # 971-222-6811 and 971-338-1751 have an ending date of next October when it should be this next February. What happened was 503-380-1465 came in with us in October of last year and at first the entered her with an inccrrect number. She went back and changed it getting the correct number which I just gave you. Then they put her in with the incorrect plan. I called and changed it when the first bill came. We were already on unlimited miniutes and unlimited texting. They changed her to that plan and at that time they changed our contract ending along with hers. We should not have been affected. We didnt do a thing to our accounts and plans. Ours still should be February 2013. I like this plan but I always end up having to pay the entire bill which I cannot afford. Please correct out plan ending date. I have been a customer for many years and would appreciate your assistance with this matter asap.

Linda Reynolds:)
971-222-6811

T-mobile holds you hostage for renewal. I have been a loyal customer of T-mobile for over 9 yrs, never had an incident, pay timely and full payments no partials or payments plans.... T-mobile does not have nearly the same coverage as other providers yet when my daughters phone became eligable for renewal, I chose not to do so and wanted just to suspend the line. I was told that she is attached to my line where I upgraded last year thus now making her line only eligable until mine. Never mind her phone no longer works and that her last upgrade was 26 monts ago which means that her line has completed her obligation to the 2-year contract. T-moblie has found a way to not only not provide the adquate coverage that my daughter needs because they don't have enough towers but they also is holding my account hostage because they want to charge me $200.00 for early termination...Really a phone that has a 26 month timeframe is early terminiation, but oh buy the way if you need a phone you can buy one from t-mobile and we will sign you back up for another 2yrs...This is some bull..... now I am truly disappointed with t-mobile... I have put up with their inabilty to provide adquate coverage but now they are putting my child in harms way...I need to be able to speak to her where ever she is with out having to pay 200.00 on a phone that has met the 2 yr committment...Let me go... and belive me I will end my contract when my is due, but I am sure there will be a 200.00 charge for that. too.. they are also given conflicting reports, please be aware if you have separate contracts... you will now be lumped togther and you will not be aware be cause you dont get a written contract.... I am so disappointed this is truly not customer service...I am finished with the contract I should not be penalized with this charge..Really T-mobile you shoulb be better than this

I haVE A FAMILY PLAN BEEN WITH TMOBILE FOR YEARS WHEN MY PLAN WAS UP RIGHT BEFORE BACK IN MAY AND JULY I ASKED THAT THEY DROP ONE LINE BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER WENT WITH SOMONE ELSE,THEY ASUURED ME WHEN MY PLAN WAS UP I WOULD NOT HAVE THE LINE FOR HER,WELL I WAS NOT CHARGED AND NOW I AM AGAIN FOR HER LINE I DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR A LINE THAT IS NOT USED.I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND THIS MIGHT BREAK IT FOR ME AND WHEN MY PLAN IS UP THAT WILL BE IT .IT IS A TEN DOLLAR A MONTH FEE I THINK YOU SHOULD HONOR WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME.THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING..ACCOUNT 284114101 Connie Hardy 8426 south 16th tacoma ,washington 98465 ,cell to be removed off plan was 253-8350)
253-228-4675 is my cell

Have feedback for T-Mobile?