T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 8)

854+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

I am writing this complaint report, because Im forced to do so by customer service rep by the name of (Steve). I renewed my t-mobe contract with t-mobel about the 1st of the month of October 1, 2012. I renewed with customer service by the name of Falon. She offered me a new contract renewel with t-mobile 4g my touch. With absolutely no change from the plan I currently had. I recived email the 2nd day of having the phone I called and spoke with several customer services rep and they were able to reset the new phone where I would not have to up-grad my services. She also said my da. would not be getting email on her phone with the last 4 digits (4801) well my da. started receiving text message about going over her usage, I thought it was yet another error, so I called yet again for the 3rd or 4th time and I spoke with Alicia, she said she also see in her notes that it was documented that I was suppose to have that plan fixed, but she was not able to do so, so she transferred me to Mr. Steven who was cocky and not helpful. He said that he could not see where that conversation had taken place, the phone we have, we could no way have confirmed that deal to have up-grad phone without the internet changing. I even told Falon at the beginning of the conversation, that If we could not keep the phones, I would have packed the phones up and sent them back, she assured me that, it was ok to keep the phones, that she would set the phones where my daughter would not be able to go over her internet usage. Well Mr. Steven was rude and would not allow me to speak to no one but him that I would have to make contact only thru email or mail, when I ask him for the mailing address, he took entirely to long coming back on the phone telling me that he had to look it up, that I would get immediately reponse from the consumer.

PS: I refuse to be treated this way by your company, look at my service record, I have been with you all too long to accept something I don't have too. Steve told me that you sir would be able to go over my record and the recorded conversation to see exactly what took place on the new contract that was made. He also stated that you would be able to cancel any future deal with t-mobile, so in the mean time, myself, family and co-worker will be more than happy to seek other carriers. As far as Mr. Steve, I hope not to have any further future dealing with him. He should not be a customer service rep. At this time, I refuse to pay this bill until I hear from your company that I heard wrong from Falon. I don't think I did.

I also viewed responses as to how long it would take to get a call back, I'm hopeing to hear from someone very soon, If not I will be looking into new carrier.

To whom it may concern my name is Jose A. Calles my account # is 686061823 the # I'm calling about is 15593503613 . The reason for this complaint is because I have been trying to cancel this line for the past months and they tell me I can't because my contract was renewed till 2014 with out my authority . When I called to cancel # 15592615474 because that contract was expired they offered me a free phone so I wouldn't cancel this # 15592615474 so I accepted the offer but they never told me that by accepting this offer I was going to renew also the contract for # 15593503613 if not I would had never accepted the offer . I had called various of times to let them know that my phone was not working and the would always send me phones that weren't even new they were reconstructed . I'm looking forward that you can help me out with this problem all I'm trying to do is disconnect my phone with # 15593503613 since it doesn't work . Thank you

I took out a contract with T-Mobile through EE on 26th November 2012. I received a PAK Code from O2 which was TEL783359. To enable me to use my O2 Mobile No: 07777621508. I was given a temporary No: 07984 685356. I was informed my old number would take approximately 1-2 days to connect. During the next three days I was unable to receive calls or reply to emails. When i contacted T-Mobile I was informed that they could not support a 07777 prefix.

I immediately spoke to O2 to see if I could return to them as my number was used for business purposes and was in a number of Scottish Government websites and with HMCR besides the known number to over 110 Traders with who I deal with and my business cards carry that number.

I cancelled the T-Mobile contract and asked for a PAK Code to give to O2. T-Mobile said they could not do this as they never accepted the number and it was returned to O2 who deny this and said they could not accept a number with out this code. I again spoke to T-Mobile who said again they could not give me a code as they did not have the number in their system.

This has now been an on going issue and as of today the 12/12/12 I still cannot get the use of my old number. I have spoken to both T-Mobile and O2 for the last two weeks and have just been left in limbo not being able to use a number both companies said would be upand running.

I again spoke to T-Mobile who insisted that it did get into their system but was rejected. O2 has informed me that every indication shows from their system that it is still with T-Mobile and until I get a PAK Code from them, they cannot give me my number back. TMobile refuses to give one. they have delt with this issue extremely badly and is not in keeping with OfCom regulations regarding MNP instructions. I

would like this issue resolved as soon as possible as this is costing my organisation potential business and also will be costly to change stationary and cause a great deal of what would have been unnecessary work contacting all the organisations and people I work with and through.

I have had numerous billing issues/concerns with my T-Mobile billing and the lack of customer service. For the last 6 months I had asked about leaving/or getting out of my contract but was advise I had to pay $150.00 for each line I carried. I carried 3 lines finally in October my son started to have problems with he's blackberry we couldn't get anywhere with any of the T-Mobile rep so not wanting to put up with this type of service or lack of to the inconsiderated manner of the rep.

( due to I really couldnt afford to get out of the contract I went ahead and paid the 150.00 so we could switch him to a different carrier) . My contract on the other two lines were up on 11/26/2012. On 12/1/2012 we went ahead and switch to a new carrier (only because I could not afford to pay the additional $300.00 T-Mobile was asking for ) I got my bill with a due date of 12/17/2012 of $132.98 I went into the T-Mobile store in Gulfgate paid the bill and advise the rep that I had already switch to a different carrier on 12/1/2012 was there anything else for me to paid he advised "No that's it".

Now I am getting a final bill for $130.97 ?? I contacted T-Mobile asked for a supervisor that couldn't assist me so I asked for a manager ,-was put on hold ,supervisor kept going back and forth and than the line just went dead !!??? Please help me settle this ,I understand that yes I was with them from 11/26 thru the 12/1 . I am willing to pay an adjusted/prorated bill but I just dont believe this is FAIR. Just for the record I had beem a loyal T-Mobile for over 22 years and its just gotten worst.

Here is whats happenning, back in dezember I had my contract upgraded for 2 years and I was told that I was going to get a new phone for free which is the galaxy ll, the rep even told me that I could get another one for 229.00 if I wanted to because of being a loyal customer for 10 years. And now almost 2 months later im been charged for all this extra charges and the rep said that t-mobile only gave me 250.00 as in credit for the phone. So now I think thats unffair, so if you can please review my contract and make sure I dont have to pay what I wasnt told, i'll appreciatte it. Thanks for ur help. Looking foward to hearing from you.

Called to cancel my contract because my family wants to put me on their phone plan with another company and T-Mobile told me I recently got thrown into another contract when in reality none of this was told to me prior to this third year after discontinuing a second phone from this account. I was not told anything about this change at this time or the at the time of the original phone sale to me. I was not given any paperwork to this regard. I am a 73 year old women who cannot afford to pay any contracts I did not sign or agree to.

I am so sick and tired of this crap I do not have a contract I have delt with this matter already and now i want to cancel service and you want to charge me for doing it early but if i dont have a T-Mobile contract it should not cost . I can not tell you all the stuff so I would like some one to call me to clear this matter up. Go back and check all notes talked to a guy there for over one hour and he checked it out, that when i got my phones and paid for them there was no CONTRACT go back i NEVER agreed to any CONTRACT. So get it handled because now you have made me not want to have you at all. I was going to keep one but not now.

Go back and listen to the recording oh thats right she never sent it to one because THER IS NO CONTRACT.

Today I got two prepaid lines from T-Mobile to use with iphones. I called this company to get details and prices of their plans. The first question they asked me was "for what are you going to use your data? I told them I needed something fast to watch Netflix, videos, etc.

They told me that they have a 4G network great for that the type of usage.The price sounded great: $50 for unlimited talk, text and data. My iphones are 4 generation so I only can get 3G, so I was pleased with the offer. The sent me to a local store and I paid for the two lines and I noticed that the internet was saying 'E," I called t-mobile and after a lot of complaining, they told me that they ONLY offer 2G for iphones in general.

I told them that my father has an iphone with t-mobile and he has 3G. The representative told me that even when the phone says "3G" those customers are only getting 2G. How deceptive!! I asked for a refund but they denied my claim because it is prepaid, even when the complain was made within 1 hour of activation and they recognized they made the error (gave false information). So now, I just threw in the trash $ 110.26. Be careful with t-mobile, they lie just to get your money.

My previous A/c# is 458495493 and the new 875505809. I have been with T-Mobile since 2006. I called to let them know I called to let them know that I am terminating my business with them within 24 hours effective today 02 08 2013 and they said I am on a contract. I do not know what contract they are talking about. I not bought any discouted product from the company neither have I chosen any plan of discounted rate.

I will not to pay for this non working cell- phone,this is not my fault ,and I dont need no more your contract. since phone not working and my husbend not work becouse costomers not reach him and busenes not working.cansel this contrakt with no charge,if you charge so you have to pay my husband for one week,he not working becouse cell-phon doesnt work.

I am writing this email because T-Mobile chose to ignore the failed to protections I've set on my account. My account is set up with NO authoirzed users and a password for the account and this was ignored. On the phone number 302 275-9303 had problems with the windows phone, I was told T-mobile couldn't replace it because they weren't making that one anymore and that another phone had to be chosen. At that time, I was informed that the replacement of the WOULD NOT extended my contract because it was a faulty phone. The HTC Amaze was purchased for full market price and T-mobile representative assured that extension wouldn't happen. I only found out that the contract was extended because I had billing question. No one was given authorization to upgrade or extend this contract and I was very concerned about that because how DISSATISFIED I AM with T-mobile and this just helps to drive that point home. I have been a loyal customer for six years or so, even though I was not please with serivce or billing. My contract ended October 12, 2012 for both lines and I would like you to do the responsible thing and release both lines as there is no proof of my authorization to any contract extensionl. Thank you for your immediate attention to this sensitive matter.

T-Mobile advertized the best 4G coverage nationwide. The Target employee (apparently a Kiosk run by Radio Shack in Target) told me the 4G coverage in Southbridge was EXCELLENT. I bout the Samsung Galaxy iii phone with the 4G plan. It turns out there is no 4G or even 3G service in Southbridge and I could barely get any data service. After recovering from a really bad illness I talked at length to the T-Mobile and finally was informed that there is virtually no coverage in Southbridge. I returned the phone. Target would not give me a receipt for returning the phone which they have. T-Mobile is trying to force me to pay an early termination fee and Target will not refund my money or respond to me.

I have complained to the FCC and BBB. I am getting nowhere. I suffer from severe anxiety disorder and this is stressing me greatly. I need someone to respond honestly to my issue. The adverting was dishonest, I was sold a bill-of-goods that did not perform as promised, by ignorant and ill-trained staff.
T-Mobile advertized the best 4G coverage nationwide. The Target employee (apparently a Kiosk run by Radio Shack in Target) told me the 4G coverage in Southbridge was EXCELLENT. I bout the Samsung Galaxy iii phone with the 4G plan. It turns out there is no 4G or even 3G service in Southbridge and I could barely get any data service. After recovering from a really bad illness I talked at length to the T-Mobile and finally was informed that there is virtually no coverage in Southbridge. I returned the phone. Target would not give me a receipt for returning the phone which they have. T-Mobile is trying to force me to pay an early termination fee and Target will not refun my money or respond to me.

I have complained to the FCC and BBB. I am getting nowhere.

I am Writing Because My Contract Was Extended Without My Knowledge, About Two Months Ago I Went To Pay My Bill In One Of Your Stores And One Of The Sales Workers There Told Me He Can Give Me A Better Plan Then What I Had, Which Was The Unlimited Plan, I Told Him I Do Alot o f Tethering He Told Me That Was Fine Cause Tethering & Hotspot Was Included In The Unlimited Plan So I Agreed, So Couple Of Weeks Ago My Tethering Stop Working, Had To Go Back Into The Store To See Why , Talked To Another Sales Person There In The Store He Told Me Tethering or Hotspot Was Not Included In That Plan , He Told Me If I Wanted To Use My Tethering I Would Have To Go Back To The 5GB Plan, So That Plan Was Pointless And He Lied Cause Everything Was Not Included , And On Top Of That He Extended My Contract For Another 2yrs Without Telling Me That Was Part Of The Deal If He Would Have To Me My Contract Was Gone To Be Extended For Another 2yrs I Would Not Have Agreed To That Plan..I Don’t Want To Leave T-Mobile I Been With This Company For About 7yrs. All I Ask Is Please Help Me With This Situation.. I Will Really Appreciate It... My Name Is SHANIKA COOK / Acct #464 521 922 / My Mobile # 313-759-3399

I was not aware that I was renting my cell phone. I bought a phone and was supposed to be payin $80 +a month .. my bill is never the same I still don't get my calls, when I do get calls it drops..... I want a lower plan, if that can't happen then I will cancel y contract. I been unhappy with T-Mobile since I joined them.... And I also do not want Hotspot, it supposed to be part of ce, never works and when I call for help, I get disconnected. Even when I go into a T-Mobile store they are not helpful...

TOWHOM , that this may concern i was treated unfairly. Icall in to t mobile to change my plan on my phone.I don ' t remember who i talk to but i wanted my plan changed because my son and i no longer had the family plan .So as the representve talk to me i told him i did not want a contract . And he told me i did not have to get one. I ask him this three times he told me no so i don t why i have it i was not planning to get another and i would like it removed. MY cell # is 205 ) 566-6400 .AND MY ACCOUNT #is 363203865 THANKS MSS.BARBARA COATES

I have had several issues with the two phones that I have. I have had hangup, calls as well as mising very important calls. I have missed called from my job and have been on called have missed important messages for going into work because of poor service from t-moblie. I can not make calls often, link calls, and in the midst of conversations, calls often drop. This happens in my home,on the job, and in my car. I don't want to be charged for early termination, but I do not want to continue with your service for either phone. I have been stressed to the max, and I'm exhausted by t-mobiles poor quality service.

During the month of March I spoke to a Lisa in your collections department regarding my March bill.
I was concerned that I had been charged £50 outside allowance of which I was very surprised as I do not go over my allowance. This has not been the first time that I have checked my bill and notice that I had been charged for call that I did not make.
In speaking to your customer service advisor (Lisa) in your collections department in Leeds she told me I had made the calls and that I ad to pay it. I asked if I could speak to a manager and was told that I did not need to speak to a manager as she had explained everything and the manger would only be repeating what she had told me. I again asked if I could be put through to a manager Lisa then told me that she will not be putting me through to a manager as she felt that she had dealt with the matter. I said to Lisa again that I would like to speak to a manger as I wanted to complain.
She said under no circumstances is she going to put me through to a manager as my call did not warrant it and she again had already dealt with it. I explained that I am a customer and I was not satisfied with her response to my complaint and I would like to speak to a manager. Lisa point blank refused to put me through to a manager. So I hung up and redialled and asked to speak to a manager after explaining what it was I needed to speak to a manager about. I was then put through to a manager (cannot remember his name). Speaking to this manager caused me a lot of distress that I had him on load speaker as I was appalled with the way I was spoken to. He told me my bill was correct, that I had to pay it otherwise I will be cut off I tried to explain that I cannot afford to pay for something that I did not agree with and that I would like this looked into he told me that he is the manager and he has the last say. I told him that I do not go over my allowance and I refuse to pay for something I do not agree with he went on to say “ do we force you to use your phone we do not force you to use your phone you have gone over your limit and that is that.” I told him that I cannot afford to pay this as I have children to feed and you are taking food out of my children’s mouth. He responded “what has your children got to do with you making these calls outside of your allowance.” I was taken aback and so where the others who where listening to the conversation. I told him that I needed to feed my children and that I budget what I am spending and this is why I know I do not go over my allowance as I am careful. He them told me that I should check my balance and I would not go over, I in turn told him I do not need to check as I know I do not go over , he then replied it is obvious you do as you have gone over and if you where checking you would not have gone over.
I asked him if this is how you speak to your customers his response was “yes”. I told him that I would like to speak to his manager he told me that he did not have one. I then told him that I found him to be very rude and that I would be leaving T-Mobile he told me to go on then he did not care, again I was taken aback with his attitude and the manor in which he spoke to me. Again he was heard by my colleagues. I told him that I had him on load speaker, he did not care was his response.
I told him that I would be putting a complaint about the whole department including him; he told me to go ahead and asked if I wanted the address.
I am so appalled with his attitude and the rest of the team that I will take this further if nothing is done and my account looked into with regards to the charges on my account.
Today again I spoke to another advisor and found them to be very unhelpful like the rest of the them not willing to put me through to a manager as they are to busy and cannot come to the phone. I find this to be very frustrating when you are not able to speak to a manger when requested. I find it appalling that you are not able to speak to anyone of authority other than what you a=call frontline advisors who obviously needs customer service training.
I can be contacted on 07957130073

Phone number 347-245-6213. I was trying to do a change in ownership about 5 days ago with tmobile from my sisters name to my name and when we did everything the person I spoke to said that he was going to put it in and all I had to pay was the $300 deposit just to have it under my name but everything would remain the same. I would like to cancel my contract and was told that in order to cancel my contract I would have to pay a $200 cancellation fee. I do not see why I would have to pay a $200 cancellation fee if they opened it as a new account. I would like to get my $300 deposit without paying $200! I have at least a 20 day grace period to cancel the account so I am requesting my refund! Thank you!

So after over two years of having t-mobile and never being able to get a straight answer to any questions I am beyond frustrated with your company's ethics. When I call to cancel and am given "LOYALTY" phone pricing to not switch providers and upon calling back am given completely different pricing and am told "that is just how it works" that is beyond unethical and a HORRIBLE thing to do to your customers. When contracts, policies, and pricing changes within a single hour I am sorry but that is BULLSHIT. I will be advising my company to reconsider T-Mobile as their wireless provider not because of your coverage but because of your shoddy customer service. So disappointed.

I purchased a Tmobiee prism in Terre Haute Indiana on or around Sept 29 2012.On or around mid November 2012 the phone was not working properly.I took phone back to the location I purchased phone and was advised By Crystal (employee of Tmobile ) in Terre Haute Indiana that was under warrranty.and advised my son and I that we return phone to Return Center but only keep sims card and memory card and send non working cell phone to return center first before Tmobile send us a replacement.I did as instruceted by Tmobile employee.I recieved phone but nly shell NO BATTERY OR BATTERY COVER .I called tmobile and wenrt there 2 xs and was advised by a associate (employee ) that I call customer service and I did.They say order complete will send emil if they can replace battry and cover and no email and thats almost week later. now Tmobile in Terre Haute say we were to only send shell not entire phone .Well I was doing what Tmobile employee told me to do thats not my fault.My son still with out cell phone going on 2 or more weeks I paid $150.00 for phone And my husband and i and my mother are other extended family memebers are Tmobile customers and I am the payee..Its not my fault but your employee so Id like a battery and cover I sent or a replacement as soon as possible.i can be reached at 812 223 0871.Thanks Karen Bendekovich
Re 812 223 2474 is my sons cell phone

My name is Esther Alvarado and I have been a t-mobile customer for many years. I have always been very happy with t-mobile and was a customer under no contract for many years. On August 14th, 2012, I decided I wanted to upgrade my phone. I went to the Walmart Store close to my house and picked up the new phone. Being a T-mobile customer, I added this phone under a 2 year contract and not the other 2 lines that I presently had with my plan. On that same day, several hours later, I decided that this was not the phone I wanted and called T-mobile to ask if I could return the phone and go back to my original non- contract plan with T-mobile. I was told that I would have no problem returning the phone and going back to my origianl non-contract plan becuase I was under the buyers remorse period and had nothing to worry about. I proceeded to the Walmart Store and returned the phone. I understand that the Walmart Store failed to complete the proper proceedure in the transactions that day. I recieved a bill from T-mobile charging me $900.00. I was shocked and very worried about this bill. I called T-mobile and was told that I needed to go back to the Walmart Store where I did my transactions. The Walmart store accepted their error and correct all paperwork that was necessary. A T-mobile representative told me to go online to contractreview@t-mobile.com to explain my situation in order to clear the charges made during this misunderstanding;. I understand that maybe there was confusion with transactions being done at the Walmart Store as well as returning and getting another phone on the same day. I just want to get this bill taken care of and not have any problem with T-mobile. I highly appreciate t-mobile's professional and courteous service in which I have been helped many time in the past and trust that I will be helped in this present situation.
Account number: 568738241
Mobile number: (972) 207-2800
House phone: (972) 222-1134
Thank you for your guidance.
Esther Alvarado

i have been a customer of t Mobil for several years . my contract was up last month , i called and talked to a representative ,we went over everything and my total bill for the new 2 year was supposed to be 126.38 for 24 month for everything including the new phone and insurance on my second line 0410 .

first of all they tried to bill me for 700.00 which was wrong the phone was to be on payment plan , they told me to send the phone back and they send me another phone exactly the same which i though it was stupid , now they say my bill is 136.00 a month instead of 126.00 you try to screw people you do not give anything in writing . and after i have to deal with you like this i am a retired person on fixed income i can not pay the extra 10.00 a month and i should not

i need for you to go back and listen to the conversation when i singed for the new contract and adjust my bill to 126.38 which i wads promised.

On Januarary 5, 2013 I went to Kaneohe T-moibile because I was having trouble with my phone, it was shuting off by it self with in five minutes now matter what function I used on it drop calls, texting, going on games or even trying to use the internet,which the representitive told me that she would be ordering my a new one.

On Januarary 9 I went into the store to get my phone switch over to the new one I recieved on the 8th. The repersentative (PB) switchecd it over for me and I left deleting the contacts which was double and the phone began to do the same thing. I went back inot the store and was told my the same representive that it must be the batter and they didn't carry the batter for the phone I needed to go look else where.

I left the store frustrated and upset. I then went back about 45 minutes later and talk to a different representative who called customer service for me who tried trouble shouting it over the phone but my phone still didn't work, the customer service said that they would be sending me a new phone, I asked if it doesn't work could I cancelle line and was told I was still on contract.

I was told that in October when I had trouble with t-mobile of switching my daughter line back to my account, they gave me a credit of a months bill but I was not told at that time all my lines would be on a new contract just hers. If I was told I would never have agreed to it, because I had two lines already up on contracts and two more would be up this year.

I feel that they were sneaky on how they went about the contract renewal. I must say that they customer service(611) people were very helpful and polite, they tried to help me over and beyond. I don't know when my cell phone will be working properly again.

Had upgrade and went back under contract with surpose to bebe fathersday special 2011. Was advised my other line would need web service as a special web I would have to pay for the web service for 3 moths afterwards would receive web service for a year free, I agreeded. After the 3 months was told mistake was made would be corrected until then still had to pay for servive.

As of nov 2011 matter was surpose to be corrected. During this period there was a mild snow strom I started having problems with my line, I contacted tmoblie and was advised to do certain things for my service to be restored, a couple of times wad advised to do something relating to my email adress, since that period I have been blocked from that address and told tmoblie has nothing to do with mattet. Still to this day I still have problems with my line and have had phone for my line changed 4-5 times.

Was advised by a gentleman from loality department IF I had any more issues with phone notes were made to change the model if phine. 5/2/12 since phone change og dart phone still having problems, requested for model chage, mo notes mafe. Phone added to my line some time ago requested for line to be canceled, told I would have to pay a fee of 200 dollars.

Some time ago I requested for 2 added lines, wad told one line was free, and to kept from being charged an early canle fee haf to cancelline. line within 30 days. I did so. Later wad charged a fee because line was not canceled. Did keep one therefore I had 2 lines to account. As agreeded did pay for lune until contact was up that line numbet that line is the one that is surpise to have the free web for was surpise to be 2 years and after agreement 1 yeat but I keep getting chaced fot and must keep calling in to recevie credit for.

I have neen with tmobile for maybe 7 or 8 years atleast, nevet really had a problem. Expect when contact was up I would have problems with phone just gcall get a new phone, times go back under contact.

When I make a payment agreement honor it. If I must honor my agreement I expect the same from tmobile. Since my ordeal with going back under contact last year I will be adured mmatter is noted and be corrected, then I am told no notes are made! With my other line I request to cancel the service, told there is an early termanation fee of 200 dollars!

Told I could change my model of phone, then told no notes where made I can only recevie the same model! YES!!! I am very upset with my service!!

I do not like being lied too! I do not like being forced to accept and pay for something that is not agreeing with me! I have had periods of not receving impirtant calls and text, habe surpise to have upgraded service not to recevie, on my other line I am being forced to pay fro web service that is surpose to befree and IF I do not pay attention and call in and few times was in a nice way called a luar because of notses that was surpose to be in my account wasnt that it wad a fathersday offer, that wasnt.

If tmoblie do not want me as a customer just ask me to leave dont bully me, when I agreeded to paymrnt being taken from my account it wad surpose to be on a certain day it was takin out early, when canceling with my bank to stop payments the date for payment was pushed ahead.

Lost my email address listing to intrustions to correct a matter with my phone, and still mayter wiadnt corrected. Dont understand? Why? Therfore yes I am very upset and displeased. I am now adking IF all matters cannot be corrected to please let me out of my contact, ad for any fees that could be held against me to be wavief due to the ordeals I have been forced to undergo since agreement of me going back under contract with t moblie.

Basically I don't call a lot:I use less than 100 minutes out of 300 minutes allowed by my basic plan. So, to cut off more price (in order to save extra money) I had discussion a few option with your representative on late October or early November 2011, the representative told me that if I make a contract for 2 years, I can keep this plan with reduced price (27.6$, a 10 $ off from the current bill) and direct me to make a contract for 2 years (until November2, 2013).

However, when I checked the bill this Saturaday, i.e. yesterday, your company is still charging 37.7$. In that case, the representative deceived me to make a contract by providing false information or fradulent incentive. This is a scam that should not occur in an established company like T-mobile!! I strongly believe that if you look for the date in which I signed the contract you will find the name of the representative and the voice record of the conversation. I believe that if this is an intentional deception, the representative should be fired. Please, resolve this issue.

If the representative didnot say that I can reduce the charge on the bill, I wouldnot make the contract!!!

I went into the T-mobile store on 12/10/2012 about 4:45 p.m. located at 250 center Drive in Wood Bridge Mall, a retail Associate by the name of Johnny Ventura helped me with all my paper work for my different lines, he explained to me about all the changes to my plan with all the discounts and future payment of $60.00 more starting to be in effect on my 2/12/2013 bill, before all our business was done I questioned Johnny several times about my future bills because I did not want any surprises, he said everything will be okay, I signed a piece of paper about my contract, never once did he ever mention to me about a Migration fee!!

I have been with T-Mobile for over 12+ years and I know how I always get an explanation for all by business with T-Mobile, I went back to the same store on 12/26/2012 at 11:00 a.m at that time I was told by an Assistant Manager Joel.T that I had to wait for the Manager to come at 1:30 P.M I remained in the Mall til that time and spoke to David Galvao about the situation upon me arriving at the store he showed me a contract that I never once had in my possession about Migration Fees.

I explained to him also that I never saw that paper while at the store for business with Johnny Ventura, Mr. David Galvao then told me that I can bring everything back to the store and reverse all my contract business that I did at the store previously, at this time I am disputing this whole situation because I feel I was treated very unfair as a T-Mobile costumer, I should not have to go back into a store and show them my phone bill that says $556.44 for them to then give me a piece of paper about Migration fees that I was never aware of from the very beginning.

I am asking T-mobile to do everything you can to help me as a loyal costumer for over 12+ years, I respectfully trust your Judgement, and I would like to thank you in advance for any Help you can offer me at this time.

in October I went to a T-mobile kiosk at the Paddock Mall in Ocala Florida. I told the girl I wanted a new free phone which I am entitled to every two years (according to my contract). The girl proceeded to show me the free phone. I said fine I,ll take it. She said that would be $9.99 which turned out to be $14.19. While paying the bills today my husband read something on thge bill that startled him and me. It sail equipment installments Plan IN-STORE Purch. 10/20/11 - Pmt 3 0f 21 - $3.00. I immediately called 611 on my cell and talked with a worker who told me that I have to pay $69.99 for the phone according to my contract. The salesgirl in Ocala never told me the phone was $69.99 and that the 14.99 was for sales tax.

I already submitted my complaint in the T Mobile contract review site and I haven't receive any response, it's been a 4 days ago now. anyway, I have been waiting for my contract to be over for a long time now, my son paid cash on his 4G phone for $500.00 just so my contract won't be renewed because our bill has been going up and up and they change my payment due date without notifying me, so I end up paying late fees. my contract was suppose to have ended last Nov.12 and while I was in the market for new phone service, I called and I was informed that my contract was extended until Dec 2012. I never authorized it or renewed it or consent of extending my contract. I am so unhappy and want this fixed. T- Mobile illegally renewed my contract. also every time I call, their customer service people are rude.

As of september 2011 i have canceled my t mobile contract using contractreview@t-mobile.com. The reasons for this outcome could be summed up in one word, but i think its more appropriate to give some details. Flat out T mobile insulted me several times and ill type how below because i hope others will avoid this company as a provider. I had two lines on my account, one was my cell phone & the other was my internet connection, beware mt4g internet not unlimited. Overall the phone service was ok even with the excessive static in spots however the internet coverage was terribad. As many can verify im a reasonable guy, i wasn't expecting anything from t mobile besides good service for the good payments on my account. Anyway i tried to get options from the customer service rep so i didn't have to cancel, and so here are the highlights...

First it was suggested after reviewing my internet usage, that i pay for a higher plan to add only another week of fast connection (and still have two slow weeks a month) uh, no ty. I still used the email address. Second, i was told that i could buy some kind of home device to slit time with my wireless connection..so for the cost of this home device & extra $20 service fee i would receive the exact same slow service i had before. (lol@urideas) So After i made it clear this doesn't help me, now come the insults. I was told by this agent (robert) the fact that i had a slow connection didnt stop me from using the internet, as in why am i complaining if im still signing in?

Again I say, beware mt4g internet not unlimited! I ask is a joke? uhhh how about because im still required to pay for the service anyway! plus its a big difference between enjoy it & deal with it. Still more insults, i was next told that a connection card isn't meant to be my main source of internet service (no joke) well im not buying both a desktop & laptop, plus pay 2 monthly connection fees! Last before i hung up i was told (appreciate the honesty) that the equipment on tmobile towers are not fully operational. So tmobile i ask if my car wasn't fully operational and i couldn't get to a store to pay my bill, are we even? If you need to use it, then try contractreview@t-mobile.com. Otherwise I suggest you avoid this company people and enjoy life more

I had recently called months ago to get my web removed from my phone. The guy I talked to on the phone twice had said it was removed, and in the last month I was being charged for something I was not using. I now called a third time and the lady I talked to was very nice and helped me out with situation I was trying to deal with months ago. The lady also had mentioned from my phone history that my account history was never updated when asked the first time. Please resolve the situation and make sure that your employees are doing what customers want or you will lose customers in the future.

Consumers beware!!! Absolutely the worst cell phone company, if not the worst overall company I've ever had to deal with. Coverage is god awful, driving by one tree could mean a dropped call. They are always trying to "upgrade" their service for a "better experience" but literally everytime they do it gets worse. Just trying to pay your bill is a huge hassle all in itself, either they are working on the system or keep you on hold forever only to give you a representative that can't speak English. Everybody do yourself a favor and pay a few extra bucks for a hell of a lot better service. Hell I'd even go for cricket wireless.

T-mobile is stealing my money. My account has been "double-dipped" and I am filing a police report. I bought a new phone at T-Mobile on January 16th. I paid the taxes and now T-mobile is double dipping my money. I did not expect this from a company are large as this but it's costing my money. My bank is going after them Big Time!

I was with Tmobile for many years and had good service with them. I had to move out of state and there were no towers there so I called tmobile to discuss this with them. They agreed because I could not get service in the area to cancel my contract with no fees.I received a bill with a 0 balance at that time. After 1 year I came back to Florida and decided to go again with tmobile and was told I could only open a prepaid account. This I did for a short time but never received the bill which should have been only 100.00 at the most. I found through my credit report that it was showing a balance of 1500.00. There is no possible way I could owe this amount and when I call no one can tell me anything.

My account # is 918338740 and last month i made arrangements to pay my bill on Jan 14th and was told to make a 1 dollar payment and i did. on the 14th i paid the remaining balance but the day after the dollar was paid on my account t-mobile turned my service off and they were not suppose to. i spoke with a representative and she assured that i would not have no late charges and i have been charged those fees and i am very upset. my bill should be 165.00 not 184.00. this is a mess up on t-mobile end not mines.

My service with t-mobile myfamilyplan was cancelled on december 20 2014 to buy another phone. My last bill was paid on december 30 2014 in the amount of $92.32. Now i have another billing for $92.46 due on february 1 2015. I am asking for that bill to be adjusted to settle my account with you. I am aware i owe for service from december 14 2014 to december 20 2014 but not after that. We have not used t-mobile since december 20 2014, we left wal*mart t-mobile to buy a galaxy note 4 which wal*mart didn't carry at the time we bought the new phone. My husband and i were very satisfied with your service for the 2 years we used t-mobile.

Went into a tmobile store today, had the worst customer service ever. My plans were to go into the store pay my bill,upgrade phone, change my calling plan. Walk up to the register..speak with Rep presentative name Rebecca. I hello I need to pay my bill. Give Rebecca's my name, address,even provide her with my passcode..she says well I still need your id. I said well I came in 2 weeks ago.spoke with a Rep..gave her the same information. That I gave you..she discussed. My account. With me..Rebecca says i hate to ask this, but was she African American, I said excuse me. Shocked at what I was just asked. I said what does the ethnic group have to do with my bill, I said no it not the black lady..I said it was another lady. Rebecca's began to laugh and and said, was it the blonde. I said let me pay ky bill and get. Out of this store.

I have been paying $63.00 for a phone that has no activity or usage the phone number is 810-814-1285 I have asked several times to take that phone off that particular account because I do not have that phone. My other phone was disconnected several times then re-activated within several hours. Please turn my phone back on the 810-814-1383 back on or put the $37 dollars back on my credit card please.

I got with t-mobile and they told me that I would be able to get my employee discount, now every month I have to call and complain about my bill. I agreed to a new plan for my Samsung 4g and was told that I would be paying a certain amount each month, and it is the same old mess. I would like to have a set bill every month, and not have to call every month to fuss about my bill. I want my employee discount applied and my monthly at 80.00 like they quoted me. PLEASE PLEASE fix this problem ASAP. Thank you

On December 1st I placed an order for 5 phones, including a couple iPhone 6's and iPhone 5's. The order was supposed to be delivered on December 3rd but never made it to my address. It said on the tracking that the box of phones were left on my porch. After I called T-Mobile, they told me that the UPS driver could have left it in the bushes, on my patio in my backyard or somewhere by my front door, and told me to look around. After doing so and not finding anything, I asked them why $2500 worth of items being shipped to my home didn't require a signature and they responded by telling me that UPS doesn't require that. After filing a missing phone report, they put another order through for me and guaranteed me the phones would be at my home by December 5th, in time for Christmas. On December 5th, I waited for the delivery of the phones and nothing arrived. I waited the weekend and finally Monday December 8th I called T-Mobile Customer Support and they told me that phones were on back order and would arrive before Christmas. I waited another week and they still kept telling me it would arrive before Christmas. Finally on December 23rd I received a call from the escalation department at T-Mobile and was told that my phones would arrive on January 2nd. At this point I couldn't do anything because Christmas was 2 days away and I had lost all the other promotions that At&t and Verizon were offering. So I waited till January 2nd, and again I got another email saying the phones were on backorder and they had no idea when they would arrive. Todays date is January 17th, 2015 and I still don't have my phones. I have contacted T-Mobile at least 15 times and every time get the same generic response from customer service, "We don't know when your devices will be shipped to us from Apple and we don't know when you'll receive them." Now I should have cancelled my order from T-Mobile a long time ago, but it's the principle of it. They lied to me 3 times and now I am going to wait to see how long it takes them to finally deliver my order and tell everyone I know about this story and why they should avoid a company like T-Mobile.

I was in Germantown (39.180865, -77.255053), in a building, with 4 (full strength) or 3 bars signal and Edge ("E") connection. There was no problem with texts but for most of the day there was zero response in terms of cell data. It was very peculiar because it worked early in the morning, and then again late in the afternoon. I don't expect high data rates on Edge but I do expect to get something!

I have been paying for a line that should have be taking off like 3 month ago or long and i am being bill for it month after month please fix the problem thank you

My experience does not deserve any stars. I've been going through this for the past 6 months. I've put out so much money with T-Mobile to have had such bad experiences. I also sent two letters to corporate office two months ago with no response. I paid full price for samsung S4. Less than 2 months in phone case dropped it, screen cracked. With insurance I had to pay extra $175 for a refurbished phone. Less than two weeks, that phone screen started turning black.

Customer service rep wanted me to troubleshoot with him over phone. I told him it looked like in was spilled inside and didn't want to factory reset, because I didn't want to lose my data. He said it was only was to have new phone sent to me. It didn't help & I do I lost all my data. Next was sent a wrong phone, had to send that one back. Then had to send this phone back ,but was not sent return parcel. Spoke to customer service said they would send it to me, they didn't, but now sent a bill for $572. I've had to go back & forth mailing these phones back. Now I had to go in my pockets to pay for parcel to send this phone back. I am seeking some compensation for this shoddy treatment , with all the money I have put out to T-Mobile. I ve been a T-Mobile customer for years.

On 04/05/2014 at about 1700, I went to your Tmobile store at Nostrand and Flatbush Aves junction, Brooklyn, New York. I had a lengthy visit with a representative Al Rodriquez. When I went into the store, my phone had been working properly. After leaving the store my phone store began to get dark and over a period of time I had not been able to make or received calls. M Rodriguez handled my phone away from my presence. the shows an a force impression that had not been there prior to going into the store.
I visited the store with the intent of switching from Sprint to Tmobile and wanted some time to make my decision. Now, I am unable to use my current service and provider and at this point just DO NOT TRUST getting service with Tmobile. This a total violation to my rights as a consumer and will make a report to consumer affairs and BBB, and furthermore to Attorney General Office in my area. I strongly believe that this is an act by Tmobile representative to force consumers in business with Tmobile and expect Mr. Rodriguez to denial this doing.

Because to this damage done to my phone, I had to stall my employment search and business contact due to lost of my contacts and data relative to such. It is painfully ridiculous that consumers have to deal with such dishonest act and suffer loss because of irresponsible business as Tmobile.

I am asking a prompt reply and solution into this matter.

TMobile messed up my account from day one. First, they shipped the phones to the wrong address. Then they shipped 6 phones instead of the 3 I ordered. Then they shipped the wrong phones. I was charged $900 on my credit card bill for a phone I never ordered. It took a month and a half for them to straighten this out.

Almost immediately we had issues with the phones. Dropped calls, static and sending text messages more than 4 times to send. We had no service if we ventured too far from the home. I remember the rep telling me that coverage in our area was 100% and there were at least 4 towers. TMobile lied so much we don’t know who to believe. We would call and complain about the service and a supervisor would tell us that they are aware of the service problem and a tech has been sent out. We would call days later and another supervisor would tell us that Tmobile doesn’t have any towers in our area and there’s not much we can do. Fed up I cancelled the service when they refused to credit me for a week when I didn’t have any service at all.

I was told because of the issues I had all I needed to do was return the phones and they would credit my account. I wouldn’t owe anything. The account balance would be forgiven. I shipped the phones UPS, got a tracking number and followed up a week later. When I spoke with the rep I was told it would take at least 30 days to process the phones. After they processed the equipment they would contact me to let me know what my balance would be. TMobile never called. They never sent me a letter. They never emailed me. But, 3 weeks later I received a letter from a collection agency stating that I owe money to TMobile.

I called TMobile to find out why they never contacted me and no one I spoke with could answer my question. I asked them to at least retrieve my account from collections since it was their fault it went to collections in the first place. I have called and emailed TMobile no less than 10 times in the past two weeks. And as it happened when I had my account I am told a different story every time I speak to or write to a rep–they will retrieve my account, they can’t retrieve my account, they have the equipment and will reprocess, they can’t find my equipment, we will forgive your balance, we cannot forgive the balance.

I’m tired of TMobile and their lies. I cancelled my service in December 2013. It is now April. I want to rid TMobile of my life once and for all.

I purchased a phone over craigslist and confirmed twice with tmobile reps if the IMEI was clean. They stated yes and activated my device. Today two months later they put a block on the phone not telling me why.

Now they want me to buy another phone for $709. I refused because I had bought the phone from craigslist for 500 only based on tmobile’s reps approval.

Your Customer service sucks and gladly told me to switch over to verizon and even gave me the account number to ort phone numbers seemlessly. Unacceptable.

Please call me at 510-755-0988 which is also my account number. but my phone doesnt work. I am pissed off.

Since the day I started with T-Mobile has been nothing but lies and broken promises. My bill is higher than the CONTRACT I signed. They didn’t pay off my previous phone bill as per our contract. They have over-charged me and now they District Manager I was told to go to Vivki Morse, won’t return my calls.

Hello

My name is Kimberly Dodd I have a been a t-mobile customer for the past ten year and very happy with the service up until the past two months ago I had up to 5 lines on my account the service Jan 2014 whenever you make a call you have to can about 8 or 9 times to get the call to go thru and when people call you it ring and then go silent like a drop call this has gone on for two months making using the phone difficult and i have continue to pay my bill with no problem well i had to paxs one number out today because he uses his phone for business and yesterday had no service at all everytime you call the line you got a busy signal well my question is i need to get out of this contract without an early termination fee because im paying for full service and not getting even half the service i have called serveral times and told a number of different thing as far as why my phones wasnt working but the lastest was the towers in my area wasnt working i have a line that will be out of contract Nov 2014 and one that will be out May 2015 I feel i should not be charged a fee because it is not my fault

I used the T-Mobile phone for two years , wasn’t able to send and receive picture message. Every trouble shooting call no less than 20 Minutes and problem not solved by their experts in tech support. You judge you pay for a service you didn’t receive what you do? Last week I found the problem by myself, the t-mobile Phone was the problem and i call them ask for credit or a replacement phone. Their offer was to reduce my bill $ 5 every month i refuse their excellent customer service generous offer. At first there is breach of contract. In 40 Days my contract Expires i am taking them to the court i think this is the only way to get paid for the time ( Hours ) i spend with them troubleshooting.

I have my prepaid phone number since 2009. My plan is Pay As You Go plan, with around $24 worth of minutes still on it and it’s not expired until April 21, 2014. On Friday March 21, 2014 I still can used my phone. But on Sunday March 23, 2014 I can’t made a call anymore. My cell stated unregistered. My friend told me someone pick up the call when she tried to call my cell, but it’s not me. It freaked me out. How come someone pick up my cell while my cell and the sim card still with me.

After I called the Customer Service, I got an explaination if my number is being used in post paid account by someone that I don’t even know who is it. So in the other word, TMobile stole my existing number n give it to another customer without my authorization. Monday, March 24 I called the customer service from 8.15 am to 1 pm, so for almost 5 hours on the phone and after being bounced from 1 department to another department, I just to got a temporary prepaid number with no balance on it and a promise my old number will be return back to me within 24 hours. I just need to wait for a notification message that will tell if my old number is back. But of course, as we all know, it’s not gonna happen like that easy. So Tuesday, March 25 I called again in the morning for at least another 2.5 hours, being bounced again, to only got another promise that my number will be back to me within 2 hours.

After I waited for 6 hours, I checked, I still got temporary number. I made another call, get another promise said within 24 hours for sure will get the number back. But it really pissed me already. I don’t know why TMobile give me a hard time. Please respond ASAP. It’s not even my fault, it’s a mistake from TMobile. After so many hours that I already wasted to talk to customer service that not helped at all, I just want my old number and my minutes that left that time ($24) being return back to me.

I’ve had this company’s service now almost a year, and have been being charged every time i send or receive a picture even though it’s supposed to be included in my plan. This is false advertisement, and the disrespectful customer service reps are ridiculous! Im tired of dealing with this company and the lack of respect they offer.

Worst experience ever with T-Mobile. My sister passed away on 11/27/13. We have sent all the documents and requirements to have her number cancelled and a second phone number that is on my sister’s name changed to my mother’s name. Again, today is 3/17/14 and after talking to five different operators no one can find anything. Very frustrating and disrespectful at the same time to repeat over and over again that my sister passed away, and that the documents have been sent in three different ways. In the mean time we been paying for the unused service all this time. My mother’s phone number is attached to that same account reason why we needed to have that number put on her name. This is a request that should be taken more seriously due to the uncomfortable nature of the matter. I am on the phone 1 hour now, getting transferred from one operator to another.

I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have received that when my contract ends I will be leaving t mobile I was on the phone for so long trying to sort out charges I have .for failed delivery. Now I was in for every single delivery and each time my phone didn’t turn up I called t mobile I waited in for every single time in the end I had to get my phone delivered to my work. I had terrible service that I also cancelled clone phone. In the end I had to get my phone delivered to my place of work which wasn’t really suitable. I would like these. Charges removed I believe one has been removed I need the others removed as I am absolutely shocked I can be charged this after the terrible service I received when my phone was damaged. I would like to take this further as I will not pay any of these charges.

I had started with Tmobile in Fl about two weeks ago. Ever since day 1 we have been having dropped calls, no signal, no internet connections etc. I use my phone every day for work! I was paying for a brand new 4 G I phone 5 and for my husband as well. They kept telling us at the store level it’s because of the porting of the numbers. I called customer service and they let me know there were no 4 G towers in the areas where I live and work. Customer service has been very helpful to us, the store not at all.

We would call to try and find out what day we were on to the store and we would get hung up on, or say we can’t give that information out over the phone. Then when calling 611 as prompted to do by the store, the customer service let us know we were on day 13 and could return the phones at anytime tomorrow. Upon walking into the store they stated we were at day 15 and outside our contract. I had the reluctant sales person call 611 and they got the same answer I did, Day 14, since they gave us wrong information the store manager (who is never working after 5 ) finally after much grievance returned our two Iphone and a Tmobile Hot spot.

This is a no brainer, why pay for 4 G phones and service if no 4 G towers, do you research! They made me pay the day I gave them 2 4 G Iphone 4 cells phones I didn’t get back and also I didn’t get back my hotspot. They kept this and made me pay a 50.00 restocking fee per item which I completely intend to get back! I want consumers out there to do you research. Customer servic Tmobikle was great! Stores were disrespecrtful, hung up the phone on customers and wouldn’t give out any inofrmation to help any of their customers out, Never again! I have never been treated this way in my life its a lower class company who has to do this and fool people to keep sales!

My wife has had no signal on her mobile since the 7th march, rung t mobile on 8th march was told theres a fault with sim card, after speaking to family and friends found out that most of the village that were on t mobile couldn’t get no signal. another friend rung t mobile finally admitted a fault and engineers were trying their best. been on to t mobile today to give my mother in laws number as she hasn’t got signal either and being monthly paid customers are not going to pay for a service we haven’t got. my biggest problem is my wife is ill and therefore needs her phone.

I haven’t been able to leave her this last seven days as she cannot contact me, I have asked t mobile to GIVE her a new phone on their 4g network but they never replied. my wife e mailed t mobile but they didn’t reply, whoever you speak to give you different reasons for the network, they blaming sim cards, old mobiles etc anything rather than admit the problem is with them, they are quick enough taking the money and letting people take out contracts which as far as im concerned are false contracts and I could see earlier people are going further about this situation.

I bought a fone in the middle of may and was told it should only take 8-12 wks I checked the web page and it still says received ad waitig for further processing. it been like this siince may and it is now going on oct. I called
several times and keep on giviing the runaround it isnow going on 6 months and still no rebate.

I purchased a new cell phone in march 2012, for $240 and it carried a year manufacturer warranty. In july 2012 the phone stopped working, took it back to the the store and it was replaced, (never did they tell me this was a refurbished phone) The phone worked ok till April 2013, then this phone stopped, I called customer service and was told by the rep that the phone was under warranty until 2013, but I had to go to a metro pcs corporate store. I told her fine, and asked her to put a note on my sons account so that there would be no problem, well he went to the metro corporate store and was told there is no warranty on this phone even though the rep I talked to on the phone told me it was under warranty even though they gave me a refurbished phone in july 2012. My complaint is I brought a new phone for $240 and now am stuck with a refurbished phone with no warranty. I manager DJ from trenton location called and said ok we will replaced the phone with another refurbished phone for $30. I asked him I feel that is an insult, NOW I would have almost $300 tied up in a used phone. Dj said he was going to pass my compalint onto someone else but didnt know if they coudl do anything. I dont think it is right that Metro takes you money for a new phone and then when there is a problem with the phone they give us a used phone to replace it. so they are in aa win win situation, they collect from the wearranty co for the phone and pocked my 240 and then they want another $30 to replaced a used phone which they gave me that for my new phone, seems like this is what they call a switch and bait. Now I am going to wait to see if someone gets back to me to resolve my problem I am sure there are a lot more people out there that have been scammed by Metro, seems to me there should be some kind of class action suit against them for this type of fraud.

I’ve been a t-mobile customer since 2003. I bought a NOKIA 710 windows phone in 2012 for top dollar — no discount for me and no indication it was being phased out. Now apparently they discontinued it 4 months later and the accessories are no longer available. My phone started heating up to the point of damaging the case. After calling t-mobile they advised me to go to a store to purchase a battery. I went to one of their retail stores that very day and was told that they didnt stock the battery and to go on Amazon to order one!!! I also was told that if during by wait for the battery to be delivered my phone got damaged to the point it wouldn’t work, not to worry because my insurance would cover a replacement! Great customer service– NOT!!!! Thus will be my last year with t- mobile.

Hi, my complain about pay, you take out £433.24 on 3april 2013 it’s your foult to forgot cancell my cancelation then I have overdraft my bank charge me one pound a day so I have £17 pound has been charge, I already phone 5 April and talk about this they said we will credited after 14days then I phone again on 26april then they said we will credit after 21 days, so I need my overdraft charge as well £17 if you has not credit my money with overdraft charge till Tuesday then I will take legal action agains you, it’s your fault you did mistake and I m struggling I have very bad experience with t mobile I m so disappoint with your service

Getting through to anyone in the customer service is horrendous. You wait an awful long time to speak to representative and when you do you reconnected to staff who have no clues about Tmobile product. Once it’s 10pm they deliberately disconnect you despite the time spent waiting to speak to someone. I have spent hours today to get a resolution to my iPad to no avail. My iPad only works within my wifi zone in my house but once out of my house all l get is no network connection. My children have iPad but their service providers Vodaphone and orange provide them excellent service. Please give me assistance in this regard.

Early this april i was contacted by tmobile customer service about what they termed reward offer for having been with them long. Was offered iphone 4 white free,100mins,1GB,unltd tmobile calls to tmobile & 500 text for £21 including tax.Unfortunately missed my package due to my working schedule,i reached tmobile to ask UKmail return my pckage to them so i could be able to collect it from any near by sore which they did.Reaching tmobile store stratford centre i aws asked to pay £29 for the handset because the deal was not from them,i didnt like this and i explained to their staff Joanna.It was only 4days past and i was told in store i still could cancel my contract if i am not happy because there was an ongoing deal that was much far better i decided to ask the team cancel my contract so i could go in for another contract which was done but cancelling still in process.I continued to call & remind customer care why my line was still on contract yet i had cancelled it ,they later got it back on pay as yo go, now with surprise tmobile cut off my two lines insisting i owe them £29 for the cancelled contract despite all the effort done explaining myselt to its customer care team and promising they had up dated my account i will not have to pay because i didnt use no minutes nor GB and cancelling was in time! Iam soo stressed and feel ignored now that they have gone to cut off my lines.

We have been with T-Mobile for 2 years now. Our monthly bill is about $140 a month. This past month we missed a payment and immediately our phones were shut off. When we called to make the payment we were told we owed over $800 and had to pay a minimum of $500 to get our phones turned back on. HOW does someone owe over $800 when they only missed one payment of $140? That does not make any sense. I told my cousin about it and she said they did the same exact thing to her, she is happily with Verizon now. I did some research and apparently there are a lot of people who have had this problem. We will be leaving T-Mobile as soon as possible, they are nothing but greedy a**holes! I will advise anyone who is thinking about getting a plan with this greedy company not to.

I have been waiting two and half months for my refund. I have made 4 visit to where I bought it 13 miles away.. I have made 7 or 8 phone calls. They make promises, keep me on hold for ever, give me one person to another to talke to, but nothing ever happns. I am reporting to this to the Mall in Yuba City. I am filing a complaint the Best Bussiness office and checking with TV station that follow through on complaints. I have never worked with any place that cheats the customes like this.

I visited this T-MOBILE store at 2900 Peachtree Road on Tuesday 4/9/2013. What happened on my end i lost my T-249 charger. I phoned T-MOBILE to find out if i could get another charger and have it added to my account or be billed. The representative told me to go to any store location and they would take care of it! I phoned the store and informed “Ryan” i needed an charger for my phone and she said the cost was $29.99. I went to the store to see if they had the charger T-249. I asked “Ryan” a Black girl did they have any T-249 charges and she said before looking or checking “No” and the young lady working with her said they did and it was red! So, i said ok and informed them about the arrangement T-MOBILE had made with me! and “Ryan” said they didn’t or had no way to put the charger on my account! I called T-MOBILE they spoke to Ryan (a black girl) and came to a conclusion that i would need to purchase it myself and T-MOBILE would credit it to my account, which i thought was alright but then i thought about and thinking i could probably get another cheaper at Radio Shack or Walmart.
Ryan at this point was unconcerned about my situation and showed no remorse as if i wasn’t suppose to be in the store with this issue anyway! She talked to her co worker the whole time i was in the store and acted as if she didn’t care what happened. T-MOBILE said they would make the agreement with me since i have been a

valuable customer for eight years (2005). Ryan had no suggestions for me and i left the store very upset! When i got home i called T-MOBILE and asked for management! I asked who she was and she said the manager “Keisha” and she said she had stepped out the store when i was there! So, i was in disbelief and thinking it was “Ryan” and/or somebody pretending to be the manager, so i told Keisha i didn’t need anything and looked for other ways to complain! So, here i am! I was so upset i forgot my sunglasses! and they were talking and ignoring the fact that i left them! Little did “Ryan” know! I ran into another customer who said they will be making a complaint as well about “Ryan”. At least that’s what her name tag said! and she was black ans petite with long weaved hair. I ended up ordering a charger from amazon for $4.00. Also, my contrat is up in August! and from my understanding was suppose to be in March! but was extended due to my lost phone and having to get a replacement. I am very disappointed that T- MOBILE hire people who don’t care about whether their customers are happy or not!

If I complain aboput T-mobile does this e-mail get the them to deal with as Im about to get an ombudsman involved and need to know that they have recieved this complaint thankyou.

I have tried unsuccessfully for weeks to contact you regarding my phone bill last month which was £235 and a few pence. Very expensive seeings that it is normally £21.99 and I know for certain the useage was no different that month to previous months. I have written to you asking about this and eventually got to speak to a customer services man who’s manners and customer skills can only be described as appalling. I have no phone currently as I refuse to pay for a bill I know is wrong. I have had no advice or guidance and have only been told to pay it. I question anyone who would pay a bill over £200 more than they know it should be. I would like assurance you will look into this matter and contact me through the email address provided above.

Four weeks ago I wrote to you as I had a large payment coming out of my bank account. You called me to advise you had investigated and it was a scam and the fraud department was investigating. I have heard nothing since then and want the money refunding to me as a matter of urgency. The number I have supposedly called I cannot conect to from my phone yet I have been charged for 2 calls totalling in excess of 3 hours to this number. My number is 07535701123 and I have had a contract with you for a long time but will be changing if this is not resolved immendiate. I want all costs for calls to this number refunding together with the cost of paper bills which I had to order to find out why the bill was so high. I also need compensation for time and associated costs due to the length of time this is taking to resolve.

After 4 years of sprint service and the same phone I decided to get a new phone htc 8x from tmobile. I went to your store #9789. I purchased the phone and was very happy with the sales people. I bought a otter box defender for maximum protection of my new phone. A week later i noticed color stripes on the phone. I took it back that day and I found out the hard way that even though i had it for a week i had to pay to get it fixed.

I explained it to them that i didnt drop it or apply physical damage. I realized at that moment ive been wronged and it is a scam what you guys are doing. There is no customer protection here. I will never ever use your service and i will make sure everyone I know on facebook, twitter, etc to not buy phones from you guys. I now owned a 400 dollar door stop. Thank you for this experience.

To whom it may concern- I browsed for a new cell phone today at T-Mobile in Eagan MN approximately 4:30pm today and found two I liked. They checked my account and explained that due to my credit I had to pay a higher amount for the phone to buy it. They suggested I call customer support for further assistance since I just checked my credit and am in good standing.

Upon calling T-Mobile a total of 4times in 4hours thanks to them disconnecting me, while on hold I was told by 3 different representatives that T-mobile bases my credit on when I signed up with the company 9years ago. Also, that no one can do anything about this or are able to work with this situation. In other words, my best bet is to cancel services and go to Verizon who will look at my current credit rating and treat me appropriately.

I didn’t ask for a lower price on a phone but that with my loyalty, payment history and current credit rate, that I be treated right, however T-Mobile reps appreciate my loyalty will not show any respect towards me or my long service with the company.

Since, I have been with T-Mobile for 9 years I am willing to continue service if they are willing to make this right. In short, I ask that T-mobile update my credit standing with them, provide a cell phone of my choosing or release me from both lines of service without charge so I can do business with a company who will respect me.

Hi i am contacting because i have constantly been in contact with t-mobile over varies problems the 1st is that i telephone to get the t-mobile app off my computor so that i could access my internet and it is impossible to get rid of with out having to telephone in the number is a number and i have to wait for so long it is running up my bill i am a 62 year old lady on a small state pension my last bill was 5800 plus which is much to much for me as i only keep a landline for emergencies only. 2nd I am with Sky for all my broadband needs telephone and internet.

At Christmas i had a problem with Sky on my line which Sky was putting right over the Christmas hol;iday and so icould accesses my internet i bought a t-mobile dongle and bought a sim and put money in the t-mobile pay as you go account so i could use the internet while they were repairing the problem Sky that is. 2rd t-mobile kept sending messages to the dongle sim card that could not be retrieved even though i had emailed and told them that on several occassions they still didn`t read the emails properly otherwise they would have know i couldn`t retrieve the messages.3rd i telephoned up again and again trying to get these problems sorted out but to no avail.On one occassion a young lady signed me up for a contract off which i did not agree to and since then i keep getting bills and warnings of late fees i have told i don`t know how many people at t-mobile that this has been done without my agreement and still nobody has listened.

When that young lady had done that i had 37 pounds on the t-mobile pay as you go account and suddenly that disappeared and asked me for more money of 15 pounds for a month I feel as i have been cheated out of some of that money and noone listened to about what has been going on .I had one women i believe out in India which i couldn`t understand what she was saying and she also didn`t understand what i was saying. I am at this moment still using my dongle. I do hope you can get to the bottom of all that has gone on and can send me a letter telling that the contract that was set up without my consent has been closed for good.And that money is not owed to t-mobile on that contract.

Also i would like you to look into the money that i have paid and at least make a goodwill gesture of some extra time on my dongle to use for the internet for all the trouble i have suffered with no end of emails and telephone calls trying to get this all sorted out and for that young woman signing me up for a contract that was neither needed or wanted. If this doesn`t sort it self out now i will be next contacting the trading standards people and put in a complaint i have now done more than i should have to get this straight and i will go to them if nessercary.

Good Day,I signed a 2 year contract with T-mobile in January 2011. On January 13th I called customer service to inform them that my contract was over; I was told that my contract was extended to 2014 with no reason as to why or who extended my contract.

I was told that in order to end the contract that I would have to e-mail to contract dispute which I did not several occasions, I was also informed that I would hear back from them within 10 working days..a month and a half later still have not heard anything.

I then faxed twice to contract dispute and no reply. I called customer service over 25 times to try to get a answer as to why my contract was extended and again no help. I went into a t-mobile store and spoke to the manager and was put on the phone with customer service and was told I would hear back from them in 3-4 weeks.

I asked for a name or someone I can speak with at the corporate level and was told by the manager, they have no names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses of anyone in the corporate level. I finally called customer service again informed then that my contract was up and I would no longer care to have t-mobile as my provider.

I am very disappointed in the no service I have received from this company, I have been so stressed out due to the service that I have received. I work in the Hotel industry and we would never treat a customer as I was treated by t-mobile. I have never had a issue with any other provider as I did with t-mobile.

In october 16 – 24, 2012 varrious unauthorize electronic debits where withdraen from my bank account. When the bank statement arrived i complaint to the bank. The bank reverse the charges. Now in feb 10,2010 the bank notofty me by letter that one of the electronic
debit we charge to my account. If i still wish to dispute this i must detail with T-Mobil. I called T-Mobil the bank gave me. I gave T-mobil the Transation number and all bank information and ask why they debit my account and i dont have service with T mobil. I cant believe T-mobil dont know who account they credit with my bank account. I dont believe T -mobil condons ID Thief? You may call 310-202-8956 (9 – 4pm) PST M -F . If T mobil corp Really dosnt condon this type of profit making would be rsolve this matter.

The sales representative mislead me to sigh a 2 years contract when I ask for a prepaid card since i am an exchange student overseas for a year here. He was saying that I don’t need to pay any penalty when I cut my phone number since its a prepaid card. However, T-mobile kept sending me the email saying that I need to pay 200 penalty if I want to cut the number.

Or I can send them my permanent resident ID and address and my passport . I sent them the documents as they required but they said its not acceptable since there are Chinese and English on it. They accept only English document. I don’t understand what’s the point when my documents have Chinese as well, they can just read the English. Nobody was trying to help but sending me the same email ask me to pay 200 dollars for early termination

I have been a customer of t-moblie almost since the beginning. I have given t-mobile a lot of business through telling my friends and family abot the service. However, since december, t-mobile has been charging me 168.00 a month for services. I was told by the young guy that he could lower my payments and still give me the unlimited services such as web, text etc. I am truly dissatisfied with t-mobile because nothing was said concerning an early termination fee. I am told that I owe three hundred dollars. This is not fair. I don’t think I owe anything Please help me resolve this matter.

I’ve had TMobile for a long time, but when I moved to Dayton, Ohio, service changed. I have called to speak with tech support numerous times about lack of coverage in my area, and have tried all they have suggested. In early December 2012, I spoke to tech support again, & they referred me to accounting to see if an upgraded phone would help. After researching my situation, the person I spoke to said that because service towers are mainly near the highway systems of Dayton, service inside Dayton & surrounding cities would NOT improve with an upgraded phone.

She suggested that I contact you to see if I could get an early termination waver. As a nurse I need more reliable service, & tho I’ve contacted takeaction.com, I’ve received no assurance that more towers are set to be added in my area in the near or distant future. I would appreciate an early termination fee waver from TMobile. Please call my cell to discuss this matter as soon as you receive this notice.

This is regarding account # 804551646. I had a 2 year agreement which ends in March 2013. I was reviewing my account and saw that it states that my account ends in September 2013. My account was open in March 2011 so a two year agreement is the end of March 2013.

I went into the store and they had offered to change my plan from 750 mins to unlimited mins and never informed me of the extention plan. I never knew about my agreement extending 6 more months. I know that t-mobile has 2 year agreements and maybe 1 years agreements, but not 6 months agreements. Please help me with resolving this issue.

I spoke with 4 different T-Mobile employees at different times and received different information each time. I spoke with Teraneka the week of 01/07/13 about adding internet to my four lines. She stated to me that if I did it this week I would have no bill due the month of February and that the new monthly rate would be $209.98. I told her I needed to speak to the individuals on the plan and she asked me for my number and if she could call me back the next day. I replied yes but never recieved a follow up phone call from her.

Then on Friday (01/18/13) I spoke with Isaiah because my son lost his phone and Isaiah deactivated the phone line so know one could use it. Then Isaiah and I started talking about adding internet, so I told him I spoke with Teraneka and she quoted me $209.98. He said he didn’t know why because by looking at his computer the monthly bill would be $157.23. I asked him if he had a phone number or an extension so I could call him back because I was driving. He said no but that I could call 611 and any T-Mobile representative could help me. I talked with Ebony on 01/21/13 about adding internet and prices because I had recieved several different quotes.

Ebony said that the other quotes I had recieved were incorrect and then went on to quote me 154.32 after taxes. Then I asked if she was sure that was after taxes to which she replied, “I always add my taxes in to give the customers exactly what their monthly bill would be.” She also said that if we switched over today, March would be free and if we wanted to wait on purchasing phones we could take advantage of the upgrade in March.

I went on to ask her because my son needed a phone since he had lost his she said she would put in for a free SIM card and that I could go in to any T-Mobile store and get a SIM card for the phone that was lost. Then I asked if my old SIM card would be compatible with any T-Mobile phone and she said yes. So we went to store #9381 to get the SIM card and began to brose the selection of phones. I was under the immpression that when you sign a new two year agreement with T-Mobile you are elligable for an upgrade and discount on a new phone.

That is when the sales representative proceded to inform me that I was not and had to purchase my phone in a T-Mobile phone which was not discussed with me over the phone. She informed me that I was on the value plan, not the classic plan, which I had never heard of because the plan I was on was never discussed with me. I became upset and frustrated with all of the false information after signing a two year contract with four phone lines.

I asked her if there was a manager or a number for a manager that I could call to speak with about this matter and she very rudely said call 611. We left the store and as we were getting in the car my son informed me that she was rolling her eyes at me. I called 611 and spoke with somebody named Tammy. She was very nice, after listening to what happened she transfered my call to a man named Joseph. Joseph again listened to my story, apologized and gave me this website to write the complaint. He also told me to go back to the T-Mobile store and that I could pay the down payment of $25 for each phone and he would take care of the rest. My sister and I went to store #9385.

We were looking at phones and asked the sales asscociate Bob why the same phones at store #9381 were $0 and the phones here were $29.99. I asked him if he could call the other store and see what the difference was and he very rudely said,”No, I will not call the store for you.” I was furious from the rude service I had received from your employees. I was heading out of the door when Danielle, another of your employees, came to us and helped us. She had excellent customer service skills and was very helpful. She told my sister and I that T-Mobile was trying to do away with the classic plan and that is why nobody mentioned it.

Like so many others here I called and was told I can change my contract to value plan. When I asked if I would be able to get new phones at a discounted rate, I was assured that I would be able to, when I went on line to order the phones I was being offered phones at 650 with the option to pay 200 down and 20 a month for 20 months! I called right back and told them about being misled about the phones and that I wanted to cancel my renewal(I only had 2 months left on my contract) I was told oh well your contract is renewed and there is nothing you can do about it.

I wouild like to say that , when I purchase my phones with T-Mobile the manger gave me price that would be our monthly payment , I ask him several times would it be this every month , he said yes , but time when on it came up to be about 38.00 dollars more. also before I purchase the phones my wife stop in and look at phones, he took all her info . but when it got down to cost she told him that she had to talk to me , the next two days I went to store to look , I purchase the phones but also he went and did a contract on her with out her consense . cause she got bill month later , all this is being going on for year to get this straight out this man is not at store , anymore . the people in service just don’t understand this , I finally got a person on 1-15-13 , to help me , and tell me to email service contract . the store were I purchase the phones all they doing is asking to send then boxes of contracts until they find my, this is not right . I want service and I want my contract to be voided . this is been to long and we paying to much , cause we just can’t drop it , it go toward my credit .

I would like you to review my contract, because in december 2012 I had talked to a rep that helped me with my bill because it was too much. Since i had this problem she suggested a plan that made everything unlimited so that all 4 phones on my bill would not go over minutes. She also added that i would get january free, I asked the rep to speak to my wife before deciding on the dealand she told her the same thing. My wife asked since our contract was going to be over in march if it would effect it because we planned on changing our phones and she said it wouldnt so we agreed on the contract. When i had called back another time because I was still having issues with my bill being too big the rep told me that two more years had been added on because of the contract I recently did so it would be over til 2014. It is not right that the rep lied so that I can change my contract, I would like to get full credit to get new phones. she could have told me the truth so at that time I couldve changed the phones.

My name is Shannon Beard ACCOUNT NUMBER: 587738796 Phone number (803)221-6010. Email address: sgbeard@peoplepc.com
I finally decided to add the internet to several of my phones and per the employee there would not be any extra charges for going over the coverage. It would just slow down because it was the unlimited package. I then replied during our phone conversation to make sure that I underestood that when the max limit was reached it would just slow down but no extra charges for over usage.. He guaranteed me that was correct. When receiving my next bill it was over $1800.00 because he did not set the plan up correctly as discussed during our phone conversation. I called when I received the bill and spoke with Emma and was told I would have to change from the Suncom plan to T-mobile to keep from paying the amount due. I explained to her that I was already having trouble with two of my phone lines not being paid from other people and that their contract was ending 12/25/12 and was there anything I could do to keep them from changing to the new plan. She told me that she would only be able to do one line which was suppose to be (803)221-2649. All my lines where change now having a 2 yr contract on each. I feel that if the original person would have done their job correctly setting up the internet I would not be in this situation. I have been a customer for 8-9 years and I feel that I have been taken advantage of and should not have had to change my plan because of someone not doing their job correctly and as I was told how it worked. If there is anyway please review the information or phone call on the date I added internet and when I spoke to Emma and had to change plans.. I do not agree with the contract this should have all been handled differently. This should never be at the expense of a customer it should be followed through with the employee that made or makes the errors. This has gotten me to where I do not trust anything when it comes to my phone coverage plans . Please look into this and see what can be done. Thank You in advance for your help. Shannon Beard

I have an identification card and I began a service with T-Mobile in 2008. Up until this year, everything has exceeded my standards. I have three lines on my account and I would like to cancel one line. T-Mobile is asking me a payment in order to cancel my line. Number One: I am using a prepaid line and the company put me in a contract. I have an I.D. but I do not have a social security number. Why did they put me in a contract, especially when I never signed any paper work accepting or acknowledging that I was or would be in a contract with them? I still am currently using three lines on my account, but I do need to cancel one line. Can you please offer me help, if not, I would like to terminate my service completely with T-Mobile. If I have ever signed any paperwork accepting a contract between myself and T-Mobile, please send me copies of those. I need a reply as soon as possible, within seven days preferably.
Krunal Patel

The contract with t-mobile was extended to October and I did not hear the sales rep say that the contract would be extended. I have called and ask to hear the phone conversation because that was brought to my attention that the contract was extended. They say in the notes they told me and that is not true. I was the contract back to February and I will pay the outstanding bill. I informed the people in November that I was no longer going to be able to pay for the phone after February. Members of my family have had t-mobile in the past and they were always a good company. I want to hear the phone conversation stating that the extention would be to October. I would like the contract back to February please. But again, I want to hear the phone conversation to hear the sales rep tell me that the contract would be extended to October because I would not have extended the contract. I want to know if the sales rep just put in the notes that I was aware of the extention or not. I want to hear that phone call. I want my contract back to February because I have always paid my bill until all of this happened.

I am an adult and my boyfriend got us phones from Tmobile under the friends n family plan after i found out he had me marked as under the age of 17 i called tmobile and explained to them that i was in fact not a minor and was being tracked and located costomer service rep. said she would fix that and she wasnt aware i was an adult she said she was sorry again and again saying the problem would be fixed now i have found out not only has the problem not been fixed it has gotten extremely worse now my cell phone numbers, texts, voicemails, email, and all accounts trusted through my tmobile plan have been willingly given through tmobile to violate my civil and constitutional rights as an adult.

I have tmobile serviceand on Nov 14, 2012 my phone service was cancelled stating that my someone reported the phone stolen which i didnt do..and this was the day before my birthday— image no phone on your birthday and the only thing they could tell me that dont worry we already sent you another phone..but the point is i am without a phone for my birthday and they charge me for sending another phone when all in all i never reported my phone lost so i cancelled my service then get a bill for $642 charging me cancellation fee which they are the one too turn my phone off that was so called stolen and charge me for another phone

seven months ago i was approach by the salesperson to get a family contract , which it would benefit us because my husband travel to different countries. previously he is in monthly free paid from t mobile. which is a good idea $100. per month for three phone verses one for $50.00 per .my husband only comes home every 7months. of the year.according to t mobile my husband can use the phone where ever he goes but we find out the phone cannot be use for the of 7month because it was unlock. according to the salesperson the phone was unlocked. i have paid monthly $100.00 permonth without my husband using the phone. ill be great appreciate not to be in the contract with t mobile anymore. because the breach their contract with me. i have spoke to rebecca from t mobile about this situation.

On November 28 2012, I renewed my contract with T-mobile by phone. The person who I talked to is Noralee D. I told her that AT&T was trying to give me a good deal with free cell phones with a 2-year contract and I asked her that if T-mobile were to give me the same deal I would stay with them with a new 2-year contract. She said that she would give me the same deal and that it would be in the new contract, so I signed it, and now they are trying to charge me the phones. Everything is recorded in my contract that I did by phone that day, my number account is 674406369. Thank you for your time.

I called both myt.mobile account and went to a T-Mobile store to try to get satisfaction over a problem with the sound coming from the receiver as being totally unintelligible, hence unusable. They didn’t even look at the phone and just said that maybe the speaker wasn’t any good and they would sell me a new phone with an upgrade. I did not want this as I had planned to cancel my service with them as soon as the contract was up. My online screen showed that the end of my contract would be fullfilled on January 24th of this year. I had determined that when it was up, I would seek a different company. I found a good offer/plan elsewhere and told them that I wanted to begin service with them on the 25th of this month. I contacted myt.mobile.com to tell them to cancel my service and was told that my contract would not be up until Septemer–9 months away and that I would be expected to honor the 9 months of fees. The rep did not listen or care what I was trying to communicate to him and treated me in a condescending manner, whereupon I received this address to voice my complaint. I am a disabled senior and am dependent upon the cell phone, as I do not have a landline. I was left with the situation of paying $48.00 a month for a phone that was unusable.

Account #: 787488888 Phone #: 520 891-0187

when i did the contract on dec. 26 2012 . I call back on the 27 of dec. to cancel it . The person I talk to told me i call in time to cancel the contract that when the phone come in just return them back to them not open. I did that , Now they tell me i can’t cancel my contract. I talk with four people before that time noone told me that . they told me that when i return the phone back , I would be able to cancel my contract. I wont my contract to end in jan. please let me out of thia contract. I can’t used my phone when i go home to see my mother. I need my phone at all time. when i go into building my phone is dead . I need a phone that would work for me now. I used my phone now more than i did before so i don’t need for it to go dead on me for just going out of town to see my mother.

On November 9, 2012, I came into T-Mobile store 8717 in Louisville, KY. I came in for an upgrade to a newer phone. I chose the Galaxy SII. Prior to me purchasing this phone I had a blackberry than was on a single plan. I wanted the same plan when I bought the new phone. The sales person that I was dealing with had no idea how to upgrade my phone and get my current plan to work with my new phone. She did not tell me that she was giving me a family plan. I did not receive a bill for the new changes until January which showed a $95.00 increase in my bill. I went online to check out my plan and noticed another line was added. I called T-Mobile to have this plan cancelled but was told that I had to go back into the store to get the account fixed. Today, January 7th, I went into the store where I purchased the phone and they were no help. All they did was pull the contract that I signed that was not explained to me. The print is so small on this contract I can barely read it. I do have a photo copy that I would be more than happy to provide anyone reviewing this complaint. I want my plan returned back to the original plan I had before all this was messed up. I will not be paying the difference up to the $209.00 bill and if this situation is not fixed, I will be leaving T-Mobile after many, many years of being a customer. There are other cell phone services out there that want to keep their customers and will go above and beyond to fix their mistakes. The sales person that I had in your store was incompetent and didn’t ask for any help from any other sales person. She called into T-Mobile 4 different times because she didn’t know how to set up my plan. T-Mobile also has on file an address that I had back in 2005. Doesn’t seem like T-Mobile has their act together too much. I would like to have my account reviewed and given a call at 502-210-9744 or email micky8970@hotmail.com of your decision. Thank you.

I would like you to review my account as I am being charged a fee for ending my contract. I don’t feel I should have to pay the fee or any charges after the date of Dec. 7th 2012. The reason I am disputing this fee is because I moved about 4 months ago and I had no reception in my new home. I had to walk down the street about 3 blocks before my phone would work. My phone also didn’t seem to have reception inside buildings, such as walmart and grocery stores in the area. I called 2 months ago and explained this to one of your customer service agents. He told me that I would be able to get out of my contract with no fees as this was an inconvience to me and there was nothing that could be done to increase my reception in this area. I went to St. Cloud and spoke with a Verizon wireless person about reception in my area and was reassured that my reception would be much better if I switched over. So I switched to verizon and now I can sit in my living room and talk to my family and friends without having to walk three blocks down the road. I can also make and recieve calls in my work building at walmart and in my car with no hassel. I have always been a good customer to you and would have stayed with your services had they not inconvienced me. I am asking to cancel my contract with no fees, I don’t feel this is too much to ask, especially since one of your representatives told me it wouldn’t be.

Thank you for your consideration on this matter and will be looking forward to having this issue resolved promptly.

Tara Jo Nash

i am cancelling 2 of my 4 lines when called to cancel they told me of 200 cancellation fee never renewed contract had service for 8 years these two lines are my daughters which lives in hazlet phones do not work in location she curently lives she called numorous times was told she would get call backs to come up with a solution never was contacted never got new phone they told her if she wanted service were she lives she would have to buy a wirless router and get new phone and even then they could not guarentee service becouse of were she lives she was paying for a service she could not use pationtly very unhappy with customer sevice at this point im actually considering cancelling my other two lines if this matter doesnt get resolved i have no problems with my other two lines becouse i live in red bank but she lives in hazlet please take in to consideration how long i have had service with you guys and if her new provider doesnt work out she may even consider reconecting with you in later future thank you amilcar rivera acc#554705823 for numbers 7328958100 7327639101

bought a t.mobile samsung galex.2 phone from frenie a.at t-mobile store at mall in el centro and was suppose to get a 150.00$,rebate plus175.00 dollers that they owed me for and over charge i paid to them so he told me to call this number he gave me so i walk out the store and called for rebate and was told that the store i got phone had to call and give the info they needed to send me my rebate so i went inside well on the phone still and told frenie that they are saying he needs to call and give info. was giving him my phone he said no dont worry about it i will call in a few minutes and set it up for you i ask what about the 175.00 you owe me he said come back in2 days and i will give it to you ok.well then my wife ask me fined out how much it would cost to add her prepaid phone from costco on my account with no contract he said oh yeah no problem no contract and your own number would be10.00 a month so i said ok do it well he did but he put her on a contract even though we said no contract told us it was done we asked for my paper work for both phones and he said when you come back for money we owe you i will give you paper work for both because i will need it when i call for your rebate in awhile so i said ok that was on october 30 2011 went back two days later and was told that the main office would not let him give or put that much at one time on credit for my account so he would put 50.00 dollers a month till i got it all well he gave me 130 or 140 credit then he stop paying me the rest so i would call and ask about my rebate and rest of my credit owed to me he said he had called for rebate of 150.00 and the credit would be put on my account next month well he never did and then he would not answer my calls went down to store they told me he was not in yet so i asked for manager who i saw when i walked in store and told them what was going on he said hold on let me get him so he comes back and says oh he is not here i said i saw him when i walked in was told yeah but he left out the back door he will be back later so i left my number name and asked if he would call me they said ok well never got a call nor was able to talk to him when i would call to talk to frenie or him could not get ahold of both now its jan.7 2013 still cant get my rebate nor my credit owed and and found out he put my wifes phone on a contract he never gave me any paper work or receipt for my phone and i am paying almost 200.00 for both phone that was only supposed to be like 78.00 plus 20.00 for my phone till i paid it off and called main office lots of times and was told i had to get ahold of you and let you no about contract we never signed for or ok’d plus my rebate and unpaid credit being that i could not talk to manager or person that sold me phone and help me at store will you please help me i im very upset and i have put it in our news paper but if you do not reply back to me or help me with my problem i will have to take the next step and contact a tv show so i can go and tell my problem i am having with t-mobile and will have my lawyer with me on show and i have all times dates emails text and confersation i have had with all your staff show it all for public to see and put a discremination andworng full contract exsedra. law suite on t-mobile and store i bought phone.this is the second time writing your office and have got no respond nor have tried to speak to main office manager but will not take my calls so was advise by my lawyer to resend my complaint to you agian to see if i would get response back or problem would get taken care of before we went to the next step i told you we wuold do thank you and hope to hear from you soon .my name is raymond neri cell#760-960-2569or760-351-0020 leave message my address is 1134,welcome street in brawley,ca.92227 my email israyabarca50@yahoo.com or ivfisherman@yahoo.com

My name is Franklin Morton and I was deceive about phone rates to renew a two year contract.
Last month I had went into a T-Mobile store and Quoted a rate of $45 a month this was suppose to be for as follows.
500 minutes, text messaging , for $39.99 and keep my home line for an additional $5.00 a month.
So I renewed the contract for two years.
I later learn T-Mobile Customer Service that the offer was not true.
The charges was as follows $39.99 moble line service,$15.99 text messaging and $9.95 for home line service.
This come to a total of $65.93 Plus Tax this is not the contract that I agreed to renew. One of the things that get me the
most is the store manager misleading customers to renew contract.

I have been a loyal customer for over 7 years, but due to financial difficulties I had switched services that offerred me the same services at way better rates. I kept my current phone number and T Mobile services were discontinued on Oct. 31, 2012, but T Mobile kept billing me till November 23, 2012. The only explanation I had gotten was that I was still obligated to pay to the end of the billing period, which doesn’t make sense if I had no service during this time. I understand and and willing to pay for the 6 days that I still had services from T Mobile till the ending of October, but having being billed for services not rendered is not fair. I cannot believe I am treated this way after all my years as a loyal customer. I’d like to know what are my rights and if I can hold T Mobile liable for their daily harassment of trying to collect on services not rendered?

My bill shows a $200 termination Fee on it for phone # 253.632.3729 and I was told when i called to get me a new phone on 11.24.12 that all 3 lines are done with contract (2 years over) so I ask them what would happen if I got rid of this line and upgraded mine 253.334.3367 . They said no fee will be added.

Well they added $200 fee to my surprise when I opened the bill yesterday.

Question: why would someone want to add a large fee if they knew about it. This should of been upgraded without doing anything to my other 2 lines….

I have been a T-Mobile user for years. I have put up with their service ( or lack of ) for a long time. Over the last two years it has gotten worse. I live in north central Indiana in a city named Kokomo population approx. 50,000. I do get service here. But, my dad lives in Tipton 18 miles southeast of here. NO SERVICE. My grand children live 7 miles west in the town of Russiaville. NO SERVICE. My wifes daughter lives 10 miles east in the town of Greentown. NO SERVICE. My brother lives in Elwood which is 35 miles east . NO SERVICE.
I have called several times. I get the run around. Always told we will send a tech out and check the towers. I call back and tell them its no better. Then they say according to our maps there is service in that area. LISTEN there is NO SERVICE in those areas.
If that isn’t bad enough. Tonight , the wife and I look at our phones GUESS WHAT? NO SERVICE EMERG. NUMBERS ONLY.
I have done my part. Paid my bill. T- Mobile has not done theirs.
I would like out of my contracts.

I am so tired of getting jacked around. I am paying for a service. I am not getting the service I was told I would get.

I live in Bayville NY and i have always had spotty service in my local area. Since hurricane Sandy the service has been terrible. Since the storm we must use a detour to get in and out of town, it takes about 30 minutes extra and it will be like this for about one year. We come home late over dark country roads and we lose service!!!! My wife is disabled and i am afraid that she may have car trouble sonetime and not have phone service,I have been dealing with people for three days now and they say it could take a week or more to find out whats wrong, we are senior citizens so this more a safety issue than an inconvience. at first i just wanted it fixed but after all the run around now i just want out!!!!! we are on a fixed income so i can not afford to pay a penaltyfor something that is not my fault Please contact me with help My cell number is 516 528 7669

My contract was up July of 2012. I changed carrier in the beginning of December of 2012. I received a closing bill of $317.08, I was expecting the $117.08 but not the $200.00, I called in and was stated to me that when i came in to buy another phone for line 720-401-0898 due to the phone got lost on a trip, the contract for this line was changed to another date. I am disputing this for several reasons.
1. I was not informed.
2. Did not sign an updated contract., nor would I. I’m sure I signed for the new phone of course.
3. 720-401-0899 is the main line not 720-401-0898.

The reason we changed carrier was because of the flexuating bills and we do not want to be on contracts anymore.
I thankyou for checking into this matter.

Rosemarie L. Sanchez

On December 3rd, 2012 I spoke to Rep. Amber regarding the end of my old cell contract ending on December with a final payment of $49.84. After negotiations, it was agreed that my new cell plan would start on November 27th, 2012 with a monthly charge of $29.99 minus a $10.00 discount (per month) as recognition for being a loyal customer. It was understood, by both T-mobil Rep. Amber and myself, that my new cell contract would come down from the old grand total of $49.84 to the new grand total of approximately $23.71 (after discount) per month for a total contract time of 24 months. Today I received the first bill statement showing a grand total of $38.21 which doesn’t reflect neither the grand total amount I had agreed to pay back on 12/03 nor does it show the monthly $10.00 loyal customer discount. In conclusion, I did not agree to enter in another T-mobil contract for any other grand total monthly amount that exeeded the agreed amount of approximately $23.71 per month for a total of 24 months term. Today, January 3rd, 2013, I spoke to Rep. Alisa who would tell me that T-mobile isn’r able to honor my contract agreement grand total amount because my current monthly charge is of $29.99 and thus making it not eligible for a monthly $10.00 loyal customer discount resulting in a new grand total of approximately $23.71 per month for a 24 month duration. The new contract grand total doesn’t match the agreed monthly grand total discussed back on December 3rd, 2012 when I spoke to Rep.Amber and the new contract grand total was reached!! Today I got the first cell statement showing a total current charge of $38.21 instead of the agreed monthly total charge of approximately $2371.

Mine is not so much a complaint as it is a request. I have been with T-Mobile for 8 years…. I recently on Nov. 4, 2012 lost my wife of 20 years… I have 3 lines on my phone service that are not in use. When my wife past she left me with bills so high that I can not afford to pay for these other 3 lines.. I am requesting that tmobile please disconnect these 3 lines at no charge to help me get back on my feet. My account number is 403429136… My phone number is 1-856-236-0690 this is the line that i want to keep. The lines I would like cancelled at no charge are 1-856-294-7050….1-856-542-8774 and 1-856-803-4657… If you look at the usage on these 3 phones you will see that they are not being used. Please consider mt request.

A couple months ago, I went to T-Mobile and requested that one of the phones on my plan be reduced to minimal usage. The T-Mobile representative did so, but what they also did is NOT okay with me. They had apparently reupped my contract WITHOUT my knowledge. I only recently discovered this when I went to upgrade my phone. Because of the T-Mobile representative’s mistake, when I went to upgrade my phone, they told me I had to pay FULL PRICE for my new phone!! When I asked if I could just cancel my service, I was told that I had to pay over $400 to cancel because they had already renewed my contract with them.

I do not understand how someone could renew my contract without my consent! I fully intend to dispute all charges! And I am going to cancel any further service through T-M0bile.

On Friday December the 7th 2012 I called to sign a 2 years contract for a hot spot and the lady I spoke with told me first I’gona have a free phone I don’t receive it, second she said I gona have 20 days to try it and the 20 days started the day I received the device I don’t receive I waited 1 week and I called back to ask them about the device they told the UPS guy left front the door I don’t see it and they said the UPS guy don’t suppose to leave it front the door I have to sign a paper to make sure I received it and they told me they investigated for that and they send me a new one and I received December the 21th 2012 I called them back and asked when the 20 days started because I just it received they told me the 21th the day I received before the contract I asked how mega bites I have They told me unlimited it’s not true because I can’t open any video I want to watch the news from my country I can’t I want to cancel it and they ask me $200 for cancellation fee and it’s not 20 days yet I’m not paying nothing & I’m ready to cancel all my services.

On December 1st my mother Esther Zedon notified T-Mobile that she had just moved from Florida to New Jersey. She called them to change the address. A representive asked her if she would like to renew the contract, she told them she would renew. When she got off the phone and told me r T- Mobile asked her to renew the contract, I REMINDER HER, she had just lost her home and job. This is why she moved to NJ, she had to move in with me because she lost her home and job. I had her call T-Mobile back immediately, to tell them she would still keep the service, but not RENEW THE CONTRACT, as she doesn’t know if she would have the money to pay for future service because she does not have a job. She did reach a represntative immediately after the first call, and told them she would keep service but doesn’t want to be locked into a contract. A week later she receives a bill charging her $2.69 to renew the contract. I called T- Mobile and explained all that is written above; The representative I spoke with said they did receive the call 10 minutes after the first call, letting them know she did not and could not be locked into a contract becuase she doesn’t have a job. However, the representative told me it was too late because they already renewed 10 minutes earlier. New Jersey State Law give a person 3 full days to change their mind on a contract. My mother called on the same day 10 minutes later. She does not have a job and no home, she is living with me. Please send notification that you have received this email and you acknowledge she will have service but not locked into a contract.

Esther Zedon,

Lisa Petrie – daughter

Have feedback for T-Mobile?