T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 8)

871+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

Date: Wed, Dec 19, 2012 5:45 pm. December 20, 2012. Dear T-Mobile, I was given this address to write this letter regarding my account. We were in Florida this May looking for a house and trying to use my phone to get in touch with people about setting the contract on the property.

I had no service and also did not have any Wi-Fi connection. We called T-Mobile and the person had told me that I had to get a boost put on the house phone and also dropped 3G to 2G. I did that, went back to New Jersey and the phone worked for a little while. We came back to Florida to relocate and still again had no service for 10 to 20 miles away from my new house.

Yet again we complained to T-Mobile and still they are charging me for a phone that I cannot use. So I cancelled my service and went to another provider and T-Mobile managed to get my new cell number. How? I need my phone 24/7 like all the other people in the world. Sorry to say I shouldn’t have to pay for your poor service in Florida.

Kindly get back to me on the review on paying the amount that you seem to be charging me for NO service. Is there any way to wave the cancellation fee for my account?

Back on June 07/2011, I contacted T-Mobile to buy a HTC Sensation. It was purchased and paid for buy my Son. At the time I made some changes on my my other two lines. The rep. told me that their was No contracted extention with the changes that I made. I went from the fav. five to unlimited and was informed that the internet on two of my three lines would be only ten dollars a line; my bill increased three months later to thirty dollars a line? The one line that I had no internet is mine; don't need it outside my home. My contract was up in January, 2012 and when I checked it; it was extended to June, 2013. T-mobile gave me this web. site to type in a complaint so they can reveiw this. Ps. My wife and I are still on our old phones.

On November 8, 2011 I opened a 2 line phone account with t-mobile. I experienced dropped calls and missed messages and spent several hours on the phone with the company trying to fix the problem. They sent out new phones which did not clear up the problem. Again I called the company back and spent more hours and the phone, finally spoke with a supervisor and he explained that t-mobile does not have good coverage in my area and would cancel my contract with no fee and was sorry to lose me as a customer. He said that I could call back and cancel and that he would put a notation on my account which he did not. Needless to say I was left with the fee.

I pay to much money to have phone service with them and the problem is with the company not the customer.

Please check my account . i have been with T-mobile for 13 years, the service was good up until a year ago. Every month i started getting charges of 1.99 for data usage that i didnt have or used, then got charged for laste fee for date changes oin my bill that i didnt know changed. Now after much debate, about staying with t-mobile, my contract expires in april 2012, i go to store to get a phone and to upgrade.

well after so much going back and forth , the store clerk say the t rep wanted to talk to me, i talked with him and he said since he hadnt gotten the payment i could not unless i pa8id there. i had already sent the payment. I was so embarassed , felt like i was bad, so i said then forget it, my contract expires and i will decide what i will do. days later i recieve a text saying i can get a phone for 250.00 off for a 2 yesr contract.

i check my bill online only to find out that they upgraded me to a data plan that i have no phone for. i call t-mobile and was told to back to store to have them chage it. i dont live in that city and hadf to drive all the way 40 miles only to be told they could not do anything. i was pissed.. i got my plan changed back to what i had , now i want the contract to ecxpire in April like it was suppose to, i never agreed for it to be changed after i talked to the rep. please help as i will look at other measures to take.

i have been a loyal customer , i hope you all as loyal to your customers.

First of all when i try to turn on my web my phone automatic shuts off so i have not had web for almost two months still paying 50 dollar i call every one i could nothing i have trouble shoot nothing then i payed my wife phone bill aug 17 For the sum 25.00 dollors and today date is the 27 of aug no phone on well its a shame when a company take you money of f of your card then tell you never made a payment and u just gotoff phone wit ur bank to put a claim on the tranaction that familyvista t mobil said i did pay. their payment department says it paid and tbey gave me a confirnation nunber and tbey still willnt honor it . somebody help us pleaze 9162336628 9165129922.

T-Mobile is the worst cell phone company on the planet. I have been paying T-Mobile over $120 dollars a month for multiple useless phones. The complaint that I have is there quality of products and TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL customer service. With every phone issue I have had,after talking to customer service on the phone they have tried tech support or send me to a T-Mobile store. Where unless I am buying a new phone, they can't help. Telling me to call T-Mobile. For years around and around it goes. With all these phones its proven ONE thing. T.Mobile cares nothing for their customers all they want is their $$$$. I really can't afford to break my contract, but I have no choice. Thanks for putting the actual hard workers through your Money Sucking B.S corporate scam. What really sucks is the only thing worse than their product is their useless customer service.

I took a contract in January 2012 for 24 months and T-Mobile said that I can make calls to any UK number within my allowance. 3 months after joining i got a bill for calling Lycamobile and they told me its not part of my contract. however they told me that any other network is part of my contract including Lebara. now they have decided to take out calls to Lebara from my allowance. i am so upset that i hate the Tmobie. i regrettet ever joining T-Mobile.

i have asked that if they decide to take Lebara and Lycamobile from my call allowance, i should be allowed to leave T-Mobile freely without charge, yet the aggressive and arrogant T-Mobile customer service menber called Christopher team number 957. could not put me to the manager to discuss with me rather he sid that he has every right to make decisions for his manager.

i am so furious. who gives you the right to amend my contract the way you like? despite having increased my monthly payment due to inflation.

i am so upset.

My name is Shirley Mullen I had called T-Mobile on December 29,2012 I talked to a rep.I called because I was suppose to hve unlimited everything on my plsn. Recently i found out that it they had not done that. my pyment for 3 phones was $235.00 snd some chsnge so i changed my plan on on december 29,2012. again n to a lower price then what I was paying and they gave me a qoute of $175.00 for all 3 lines unlimited including taxes. I got a text from them on 1/24/2013 and I found out that the same line that I was calling about before was still the same nothing was changed. Pleas listen to the recording and ypou will see that I am telling you the truth. Please fix this problem A.S.A.P. My cacount number is 48518375. Main phone # on the account is 413-885-8278, other line phone numbers are 413-363-5857 and 413-356-0135. the best number I can be reached at is 413-885-8278 please feel free to call me anytime

Our family has been with your company now for well over seventeen years with three to four lines. Recently on this last renewal we had all signed the contract for the same ending time. When I contacted T-Mobile recently, I was told that my contract was not up until January of 2014. I was informed that, this was due to my upgrade which also did not take place. Infact when I signed up this last time with T-Mobile I purchased a Galaxy XS at full price, and when I ran into a problem with the phone, because I was not carrying insurance at the time I was sent a refurbished phone and was downgraded from a 4g to a 3g. I then had to do a number change, but was assured by a T-Mobile dealer store that this would not affect my contract time in no way. I continued to have issues over the next several weeks and had to be sent another refurbished phone, where this time I lost applications that I had paid for, some totally close to ten dollars which they would not replace and put back on my phone as well. Our other lines are up towards the end of October this year, and I would like to request (and was told to contact you with their admitted system error) that my line be included in that ending period as well due to my contract dispute due to a system error. The number in question is as follows 801-919-4949 formally (801-722-5422) the other numbers on this contract are 801-836-3834 and 801-722-8100.
Thanks for your time
Laurel Kielar

My name is E leuterio dominguez my phone number is 409- 5431589 back in middle of augost i went to chaget a new phone for the line409-5430267 when i got the new phone i made a down paytment and got the rest in 20.00 dollars a month payments when this was done nothing was mention about a new contract yesturday i was going to get a new phone for my wife a at that time was when they mention that i was geting another new contract so if i want a new phone i have to buy it cash so i dont get a new contract and i understend that now today i went to pay the remainig balance on my daugther phone line # 409-5430267 i want for to take off the extension that you put on my contract if you do not take of the extension that you added to my contract i will you are forsen me to take another step .
Eleuterio Dominguez 409-5431589

On March 8th I purchased a Mobile web stick which sadly was not compatible with Windows 8, so I used the buyers remorse and sent it back. T-mobile refunded me the 90.00. In the process, I called T-Mobile and ordered a Hot spot which they charged my fathers debit card 105.99. T-Mobile then intercepted UPS and had the hot spot sent back to the store. CSR stated they felt it was a fraudulant transaction but they would refund the 105.99 within 30 days and I needed to go to a T-mobile store with ID. I had to drive an hour and buy another Hot spot at a higher price with a 50.00 deposit. When I arrived at home I discovered that I did not get service. I then took the hot spot back to the store for a refund. They stated they could refund the amount for the device but my deposit would be credited back to my account, which they did. I called CSR on March 19, 2013 about the other refund on the first hot spot I had purchased. CSR stated that it had not been processed yet but they would start working on it. I have called 27 times between march 19, 2013 to currently an hour ago on May 7, 2013..I had talked to CSR on May 6, 2013, They stated they were sorry for the inconvenience and that they would send out a pre-paid debit card for the amount of 105.99. On May 7, 2013 I noticed my account is now past due in the amount of 105.99. I Once again called CSR they stated that they are unsure why that is but when I receive this pre-paid debit card I will need to pay the 105.99, if I fail to pay this 105.99 that is now on my account my services will be shut off, after it is paid CSR will then try to process the refund. Every time I call CSR they state that they will or have taken care of it. (Only to find out later another issue to arise on why I can not get the refund)I have spent countless of hours on the phone with CSR but they seem to be very dishonest in what they are actually doing with this issues. They have stated many lies through this process, one went as far as saying there was no record of this transaction even though we have an order number for this transaction. I asked if we could discontinue services because of the inconvenience and CSR said only if we want to pay the early cancellation fee..So now I feel either I have to pay all this money to end services or completely be dis-regaurded on the current issue I am having with T-mobile. I feel trapped..

i have been with tmobile over twelve years. i resently upgrade my phone and plan and was given misinformation. this information caused me to purchase a phone and plan i would have skipped because of the price. i was told i could get a phone and new plan for 128.00 dollars a month. the sales person told me i could get a family plan for 79.00 dollars he then told me. i could purchase purchase a samsung III phone and have it paid for with my billing for 118.00 dollar and a down payment. i than told him i could not afford a down payment then. he then told me that he would add my down payment to my monthly bill bringing my bill to 128.00 dollars plus taxes. i agreed to this price and accepted the plan and bought the phones. i was notified a month later my statement was 404.13. i called tmobile about this bill dec 3 and was told different prices and reasons. i was disconnect 4 or 5 times and put on hold nummerous times once for a hour and half. i was told by one of your associates she checked and corrected the mistake and call finance to update my account . accounting put me on hold for one hour and a half and never returned. i was told today to contact this address and file my complaint and you wouild help me. please assist i cannot afford this and i do not want to change my telephone service. respectfully yours larry mcclenton acct number 225127633-cell phone number 404-993 0640-home number 404-241 4230 e-mail lam030@att.net.

I have mobile sevice through T-Moble. When I am work for about 8 to 10 hours, I can't get any service on my phone, but yet they are charging me for Unlimited service. I can't even diall 911 for emergencies. Everytime you call that stupdi troubleshooting department is is like calling out of the country and you speaking a foreign language. My advice is to put some funds into a real Troubleshooting department and not just have people answering the phone and trying to resolve the issue by reading a book.

I have been with this company for 10 years, however it's time to make another change. The crazy part is that All my coworkers that have TMOBILE are the only ones who does NOT get any service. We all intend to cancel at some point, rather sooner than later. I know we work on the Sprint Campus, but what is the excuse as to why all the other providers, Crickett, Boost, etc seem to be able to use their phone. My phone number is 816 785-9822. If the customer service department is any good, then I am sure they will be able to find me in their system.

To whom it may concern: I have summited an complaint on 09/26/2012 and called t-mobile and still you have not responded and I have asked to look over my account. I did not agree on the terms of texting on both line and I am being charge the wrong amount. My account was 49.99 in June 2012 I did not agree on a term of 59.99 ever. The agreement was 55.98 with free nights and weekends 1000 share minutes on both line t-mobile to t-mobile unlimited and free texting on one line and someone turn the contract around. I did not agree to this term of the contract you are billing me 59.99,and for the texting 5.00 dollars a line. I have been a loyal costomer for 9years and I just want to go back to the orginal terms before a new contract.
Ms. Wanda Rodriguez

I have called t-mobile several times concerning that i get dropped calls and internet not working properly. They have sent me several phones and still have the same problem. My work require that I have a phone and internet, I informed the rep that I had to get another internet service because this one is not just working, they inturn told me to get my money back from the other company because theirs worked. 11/29/2012 I called back to inform t-mobile that still having the same problem after them telling me earlier was in a 4g network and had 3g phone needed to get 4g phone in which i did, I was also told that I was just in a bad area and if i had several phone with the same problem it would not work to do anything else. Now hearing that I think I should be reinburst for my services since i am in bad areanot being able to enjoy my services rather than be told to use wifi service why should i have to do this? I need my phone, internet. I think that I should be reinburst for my services since the problems have occured several months ago or reduce the cost of my services . It is really bad when no one wants to talk to you because of dropped calls and hav eto keep calling back for important information. What do you think. Please inform me of results.

I called in around oct.12 to say that I would be disconnecting my phone of 4054109673 at end of contract and authorizing the account to be superceded into my sister's name of Lori Morgan, agent told me if she called in before end of contract it would be superceded into her name and would be charged renewal fees, Sister calls in oct.25th, talks with agent, tells him that the account is to be superceded into her name and he even calls me and verifies my password and asks again if I am superceding accnt to her name, I advised yes and he sets her up with the two phones left on the accnt with one free month and two upgrades says he did credit check, but only puts permission for her to talk about accnt and pay bill, now sister tries to go get upgrade for phone and is told she has to pay a 400.00 dollar deposit when she was told otherwise by agent she spoke to on the 25th, Sister should not have to pay deposit, when was told she didn't have to and I shouldn't have to pay cancellation fees when it isn't supposed to be in my name at all and should have been superceded into her name on the 25th, so if the problem cannot be solved and she keep the accnt with no deposit then I want accnt cancelled and no cancellation fee for agent falsifying information, would like response as soon as possible please, have been customer for two years.

I got a collection call from a company that said I owed Tmobil $33.53 since January of this year. I told them they had the wrong number because I am still a Tmobil customer and my account is current. Besides that's not the amount that I pay. I never received a notification through regular mail, email, text message, voice mail or any other means of communication. It was then that I called Tmobil to let them know that they had given out my information to collectors in error. Customer service tells me I do have an old debt of that amount from a closed account. After thinking about it I realized that what they were talking about was a hotspot that I had purchased in October of 2011 that was supposed to have been added to my regular account and for some reason I still don't understand was not added but rather a separate account was created and I always had trouble with the bills. I finally decided I didn't need the hotspot and I wanted to close the account. I was told that the balance was going to be moved to my regular account along with the penalty for not waiting the contracted number of months (which I just finished paying through my regular account).

When I asked why they had sent me to collections instead of calling or writing to me and would have immediately paid the outstanding amount. I also asked why this amount was not transfered with the penalty to my regular account, the young woman (girl) at the other end told me that Tmobil just doesn't do that. That they had sent me statements many times and that since I was in collections Tmobil could not speak with me any more that I had to go through the collection company. I requested to speak to a manager and she wouldn't let me. When I insisted she said that the manager didn't want to speak with me because I had to call the collection company. I told her that if she didn't let me speak to a manager I would go to another phone company and she said there was nothing she could do.

I just got the second call from the collection company, I paid the $33.52. I'm getting ready to pay off whatever I owe you people and I'm switching to another cell phone carrier as soon as I find a decent deal. In the meantime I will tell everyone and in any way how Tmobil completely blew me away and didn't care about losing a customer. This is the second time I leave Tmobil. The first time it was because I was not getting a signal at work and at the time I had a sick mother at home and a daughter who was a freshman in college away from home and I needed them both to have access to me. After 6 months of working with Tmobil to find out why I had no signal in that building when everyone else was ok, I had to leave because I was told that nothing could be done. I had to pay the penalty then and I guess I'll pay it now also but believe me, Tmobil will NEVER have me as a customer again, no matter what.

If you care to speak with me (and I doubt that) you can reach me at 786-554-4870

We need to break our contract and want to pay no charges due to poor reception. I was in a auto accident on 10/2/2012. I had to call for help and was unable to get reception here in phoenix,az!!!!!!! The other man involved in the accident was able to call 911. I could not call my daughter or Geico without my call being cancelled as is most all of my calls that I make everyday. I hate it, it is rediculous that I have to keep calling people back due to poor reception and now that I had something dangerous happen in my life when I was in the auto accident, it made me realize that I have to cancel T-mobile ASAP. please help us. my daughter Melanie Walker has the contract and I am on the contract with her. Contract # is 833380560. thankyou jeanne anderson

I have been a customer of T-mobile for the past 7 years. I recently went into the store to merge someones line with my phone plan. I also wished to switch plans because of the value and the usage needs. I should advise that I have had five lines under tmobile plan for the entire time of my service there. When I went into the store the representitives were very helpful. although after two hours in the store hassling with cutomer service over the phone, they reluctantly told me that they would call me at a later date and time after they reviewed my account to see if the lines could be merged. The reason they gave me at that point was that my recent banktrupcy casued a problem. I dont know why this caused a problem, being as though I have had this service for years prior to the filing and my tmobile account was not part of the banktrupcy. I also advised them that after replacing an expensive phone 4 times under the insurance and or manufactureres defect, I wished to purchase a new phone. Under the value plan that I wished to switch to, the phone would be able to be financed. I was told that certain plans have different ways of upgrading the phones, and this particular plan gave me the advantage of finacing with some money down for the phone. The customer service told me that they would contact me in a few days with a determination as to weather or not I would be able to merge someines line with my own.

A few fays later, they contacted me stating that they were able to merge my lines despite the fact of my recent banktrupcy. I was satisfied and shortly therafter I went into the store to purchase a new phone under the finance agreement that is allowed by my value plan. I was then told that I could not purchase the phone under the finance agreement because of my banktrupcy. I was not told this when I was first advised of the value plan, and the customer service individuals were well aware of my banktrupcy. I then contacted customer service several different times thereafter, in an attmept to sort out the reasons why I was not able to purchase a phone. I was simply told I could not because of the banktrupcy. I then inquired as to switiching back to my original service plan, one that allows the customer to upgrade their current phone for a discounted price, instead of finacing the phone. I was told that I cannot switch back to the original plan, apparently due to the banktrupcy, which I was under when I filed. I was also informed that upon being switched to the new service plan, they automatically renewed my contracts on all the lines, which at the time were out of contract. The customer service rep then advised that since I had a banktrupcy I was technically not eligble for a renewal of contracts on any of those lines and that they should not have been renewed. I am requesting that my contracts be reverted to their original status, which would mark them "out of contract" so that I may cancel them and move to another provider. With the current status that I am under I am using an outdated phone that does not work properly and other lines under my plan also have the same problem, and I am unable to replace the phones or switch plans due to the convivng service of Tmobile, because I was not advised of any of these stipulations before making changes to my account.

Please review my complaint and return an answer in a timely fashion. Thank you for your consideration.

i went to t-mobile store at mall in el centro ca,92227 and they had a special buy a galaxy.2 phone with 2 year contract and get 150.00 rebate back so i did that was in10-31-11 and till this day have not got no rebate and cannot get a hold of fernando nor the manager to ask what is going on they even put my wifes phone on a contract when they were told we did not want a contract we did not no they had put her phone on contract till i went to shut it off and was told it would cost me 200.00 to shut off because of contract they are a bunch of rip offs

After speaking to a T-Mobile representative on the phone, October 8, 2012, I was informed that my contract on (580) 819-1859 was changed from a month-to-month contract to a limited contract expiring in March 2013. The contract on my primary phone (580) 819-0715 is to expire in November 2012. I was told that due to a $200 credit given in March of 2011 that the contract on the -1859 number was thereby changed from the November expiration to March 2013 expiration. This was done without my permission and it was also done without anyone from T-Mobile explaining it to me at that time or any time since. I renewed my contract in November 2010 because I had been advised that T-Mobile was planning to merge with AT &T. Since this merger did not take place I am not satisfied with the service I get with my phones because (a) I have only "G" service instead of the 3G or 4G that was anticipated (b) cannot receive emails promptly in all areas unless I am within close range of a tower (c) cannot get on the internet in many areas because a signal is not strong enough or not available and there are many "dead spots". The bottom line is that my contract for BOTH phones and phone lines should expire in November 2012, not one in November 2012 and the other in March 2013 because the changes made were done without my permission. Please resolve this matter at the earliest possible time prior to the expiration of the November 2012 timeline.

i have been a customer with t-mobil for a long time. i have always paid my bills on time. on aug 12 2011 i went in to the t-mobil store on federal highway in boca raton fli spoke to dereck who was the manager of the store at that time. he told me about a plan to reduce my payments by adding another phone line and phone.

i told him at that time that i did not want another line but he insisted and i told him i would go home and discuss it with my husband and he said don't take it- i went back to that store and told him i didnot want another phone or line and he kept insisting that i take it. he was transferred to aventura t-mobil store and i kept calling billing and going to various stores to take off the third phone line and to get credit for paying so my credit wouldnot be harmed.

i am discusted and want to leave t-mobil all together. i will do whatever it takes to not be harmed by all this terrible experience. t-mobil has commited fraud against me if you look up my history you will see that i have been paying anyway to not destroy my credit.

please read all the notes and tell me what i should do to get credit back from overpaying and for not being able to pay my original fee that was less than i am paying now. my husband is friends with pam bondi and a consultant with the state of fla. i will invole them if i have to.

My name is Colette Francois on 2/20/2013 i call t-mobile to go on your no contract for $ 50 per line when one of your workers convince me to stay on your contract for $79 a month with the same plan that i had . then i ask him him about getting new phones for my husband and son he said that it would be $10 different and then whatever he did he said that if i go to t-mobile or by the phone throw him i would only pay the differents at the store with no addition to my bill.I went to the store on hollywood blvd in fl and then they were charging me $15 per each line which was not part of my deal with your worker.

I did not want a contract with T-mobile but because of the deal i took it . if i am not able i would like to get out of the contract . Whenever you call it tells you that you a being recorded please go through my recorded and give me the deal i was promised or out of contract .I have being with T-mobile 2009 and a good customer . My contract ended in december 2012 and now i am force into a contract when i want something else.

I want my money reimbursed, as I was not told that if I paid my bill to the person I was talking to I was being charged for it. I want my money reimbursed by next billing cycle.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by connie cowens on 08/31/2013 at IP address 50.83.96.101 using our T Mobile complaint form. This opinions contained in this T Mobile customer review titled, "Over Billed" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

On Nov. 1,2012 I entered a contract with T-Mobil it had two phones and two years during the first two weeks I returned to the store with my phone that kept getting the message emergency calls only they took the battery out and said that the phone needed to be reset it worked for a day then it happened for several days which I kept taking the battery out to reset the phone at least once a day I returned to the store two more times and then on Nov 27, they finally said I could get a new phone and ordered it and I would have it by Friday Nov. 30. It did not arrive. On Nov 1 the manager of the store gave me his business card with a note on the back that he would waive the activation fee and told me when I pay the bill that he would credit my account one activation fee when I went he was not there they told me to call after I paid the bill and he would take care of it. I called the store four times before he finally answered me and promised me he would take care of it on that day which was Nov. 30. He did not as a result on Dec. 2 my service was suspended and after four calls and three hours on the phone from home I was promised that my service would be restored it was not. After two trips back to the store I was promised that my service would be restored and it was. The phone is supposed to arrive on Dec. 3. I still am very dissatisfied with the whole company and the service provided to me I would like to cancel the contract on one of these phones if not both with out penalty or fees. I feel that the service from start to finish was very poor and filled out a survey stating this. I did not have this contract long enough to damage any of the phones and I would like to be reimbersed for the phone that I would like to return and cancel the contract on.

I hope someone will read this and respond. I am sending this email to report how your company, T-Mobile deceived us after promising a price and then changing it to higher rate. I have been with T-Mobile for 6 years and was extremely disappointed with the way they treated me. Until two weeks back I had a family plan with 3 phones with 1000 minutes of talk time and 200mb data on 1 phone. I was paying $69.99 plus taxes.

I wanted to add another phone so I called last week. I talked to customer loyalty department person and since I have been with T-mobile for so long he said he is going to give me special deal that is for 4 lines including 1000 minutes, unlimited texting and 200mb data on all the 4 lines for $109.99 after $10 discount every month for 22 months. When I heard the price I said okay and he also upgraded the phones for two lines and he made me go through the system to sign contract.

After 3 days when I logged into my account the price was totally different I called the customer service, they transferred me to the loyalty department. I talked to a guy named chris, he said he will take care and gave me another $5 discount. So the price came down to $105 for the first three months and 109.99 for the next months. Again when I logged into my account after two days the price was different. Again third time I talked to loyalty department and this time I was talking to lady named vicky.

She said she will take care and since I was very frustrated with all this she gave me another $5 discount and the monthly total came down to $99.99 for the next 22 months. I asked her to put a note in the account saying this is what my monthly bill will be before the taxes.

I asked her about this at least 5 to 6 times to make sure this is my final price and she said $99.99 is the price. After couple of days when I checked online the price was about $130+. I was really furious because we already had received the phones and were in the process of getting them ready to use them. When I called the tone of the people changed when I said I have received the phones already.

Though they could see the note from Vicky they refused to give us the price she had put in her note. You guys knew that we had received the phones and we are stuck so your people changed their tone. When I requested them to cancel my change in contract and revert it back to the old one, initially they threatened us that we will have to pay $200 but later said that we could cancel it just by sending the phones back. I don't want to take the responsibility to send it back because I don't want to be responsible if it gets lost in the mail.

If you want us to go and return it to one of the T-Mobile stores near us, I will do that. I would appreciate if someone reviews my account and calls me. T-mobile records all the conversations, that is what your system says when we call. Whoever sees this email please listen to those records and let us know what is going on.

I recently ended my service with T-Mobile. My family had been a loyal customer for many many years. Unfortunately our service became so bad we had to switch services. My contract had been expired since August of 2012, and my daughters was not to expire for several months. I decided to go ahead and pay the 200.00 dollars to get her out of her contract. We did call and verify this! Now I have recieved my last bill, and T-Mobile is charging me 200.00 for my number as well. Please look in to this for me.

Thank You.

I was out of the country for a long time and I requested T-Mobile t0 temporarily stop the service for my cell phone because I cannot use it outside US. When I came back on Oct. 8, 2012 I decided to cancel the service, because my daughter gave me a 3G I-phone and included me in her plan with other carrier or other company, and I wanted to use the same cell No. that I have before with T-Mobile. I called the customer care today, Oct. 27, 2012, and I spoke to a 1st customer care and to a 2nd customer care and complaint about the above mentioned charge. These 2 customer cares told me that the charge of $79.02 is for reactivating the service to my cell phone to be able to transfer the same cell no. to another carrier. The 2nd customer care switched me over to a 3rd customer care, and I continued to complaint and dispute the amount because the T-Mobile never told me about that there would be a charge of $79.02 which is equivalent to a monthly charge.

Good afternoon. We have been very good customers for 10 years. On March 19th I went into the local TMobile store to check my acct. I was told there were things that could be done to lower my payment which I was grateful for . Upon making the changes I left the store. Now I have come to find that a two year contract was added due to the changes I made that March day. I would like that to be lifted please. I did not understand that that was part of the deal. We have been supportive of your services for ten years and hope to continue once this is corrected. Thanks for your time and attention. Alison Ross acct#328420342 cell 7064425640 home7066601645

to whom this may concern i hv three contracts with t-mobile .two are phones and 1 broadband. pls i beg of you to look at my contracts and see that i was deceived.my broadband was extended another 2 years without any change in contract.. my phone {334-315-1348 } i was tricked into a contract when in fact i just finished a contract.

i was told that if i pd 21.00 + dollars through my card i could get the samsung galaxy2 with a two year contract. there was no mention of the rest of the money had to paid at a later date.so i excepted. i knew i could'nt afford to pay that much money which caused me hardship. so either i pay or get my phone cut off .

now i am so hurt i feel tmobile has a gun to my head and robbing me, i called back in to talk with t mobil and they spreaded my my pyments over the year of 30.00 a month and i was undre the impression that i was finish with the phone. -----somebody pls help me i'm drowning

After over ayear of price inconsistecies lve call 2 or three times a month becauses have nevwr received the proper pricingl was promi2012sed 9/12 .l spoke to nicole in loyalty prices they fianally gave me a discount said l should havegotten a text message and gave 100. Discount our conversatios with pricing and the breakdown were repeated multiple times also said had Nicole at loyalty repeat it more then3x. My price is supposed to be wit h taxea and line fees with one hanset protectin and overseas 4$ with a 10 loyalty discount
It made the pricing appox.216.28unless there are 411 or overseas calls. After numerous attempts to rectify onmy behalf l spoke to aoter rude agnow it was gres employee who said that my contract had been changed to a more costly one and said l would be recieving almore expensive bill in feb 2014.l paid the bill on the phoe after all the proper pricicing was supposedly in place when l saw the bill it was higher n there wasnt the discount only to be tricked again. I repeatedlly said i this call recorded. Nicole said yes but apparently didnt leave any notes.l told them lynn who said thats for our purposes only.Wow having majpr med problems .lve already send an e mail to contract review after 21 days l saying its the wrong acct number and called and repid1320508 said to go this route.my acc#327259241 Barefoot republic of myrtle beach inc. 7863017770 8434509928 8434551470 8434551396 8434551671PLSE RESPOND TO 8434551470 OR 7863017770 asaor email sharr.999@gmail.com

moved to north carolina .had limited service . went to tmobile store (said phone was damaged by water) purchaced a new phone.still had same problems with service.went back to tmobile store .said they would swap out gallaxy phone for a cheap my touch phone.said again was damaged by water.) lie phone was out of the box and used with same problems showing up. took pictures of phones no service next to phone with service and showing my phone # with phone. I am paying for 4g service unlimited data and text on all phones. not to mention was charged to down grade a gallaxy phone to a my touch.

In my opinion tmobile is in breach of contract and if nothing is done about it I will start legal action.

I've been with Tmobile since 2009. I initially had 3 lines. On October 2012 I purchased my daughter a phone for her birthday 10/06/12. I have been overcharged tremendously. My bills overages were $300.-$400 over the normal high price of $250. per month. My phone has been disconnected several times for no reason even after I have paid it already. Every month a representative from the overages department contacts me to let me know of these extra charges. It's because another representative calls to tell me, since one line didn't go over 500 minutes that I didn't need unlimited. Therefore it's changed. The next month the representative calls me to tell me my overages are over $400.! It's like it's a set up. I've always wanted unlimited because I have teenagers. It's a shame how they charge you so much and make you pay for it. Because for the past 2 years (it's documented) I've had to call at least every month. So now I'm moving to verizon, Tmobile tells me I have to pay $200. For each line. I've had no reason to renew any contracts but the new phone purchased. So why? The representative Chad told me he didn't see any reason why I would have had to renew a contract. The way they have been treating me they should let me go for free! Im past frustrated with Tmobile. I don't mind paying what I owe but i will not be taken advantage of anymore. Erica Marshall 912-272-0089

Whom may concern T-Mobile,we have had your service for years and years,we having no good connection in our area nor going from work to home;our services drops us everywhere.At home we have one bar if that,if you hold your head right.With my job as a nurse I gotta have services,and really bothers me I don't,Your alls responsilbity to get more towers out everywhere or something.I(We) have called numerous times re: this issue.Our contract is up in Sept anyways.We want out of this contract to better serve my line of work.Please hope this will help cancel our contract. As a nurse and beening on call and don't have single,is a threat to my job!!We would like to get out of T-Mobile Contract ASAP Thank You Millie

At the time of purchase nor when I returned the T Mobile HOT SPOT to your new Brentwood Piaza store located in Cincinnati OH,was I ever made aware that I was under a two year agreement .Since I'm an eldely man on a fixed income. I knew it would be difficult to afford an increase for such an extended time. I truly regret the misunderstanding. I love my T Mobile service. I really appreciate you resolving this issue .So I can have a corrected bill in Feb.

I recently went to my local t-Mobile store to pay my bill. The salesperson said I had to upgrade my flex pay plan. This plan did not have a contract and that is why I chose it. The salesperson said nothing would change. Well now I pay a lot more a month and was told by customer service that I have a contract, two things I never would have agreed to. Even more frustrating is your told to go to contractreview@t-mobile.com and there is no such site but there are a lot of people complaining I don't even know if this email will go to T-Mobile. I want out.

I called in to T-mobile on aug 12, 2012 to add a new line to my account; the line is ending in 5390 and the gentleman who assisted told me that my bill would be $45 + tax including the monthly installment amount. After reviewing my bill it shows that the bill would be $47 + the installment + tax!! That's not what I was told!! This line that i added was with Straight Talk and we were paying $45 every month for unlimited talk, text, web! I specifically told the representative that if he can keep the bill to the same amount then I would add the line. I did not want to incur further charges!! Please review the conversation we had on Aug 12th and fix this!! Otherwise I will pull ALL four lines from T-Mobile and go back to Smart Talk. I've been a T-Mobile customers for years so PLEASE fix this!!!

I called regarding a new phone that I purchased was not working properly. I was told by the t-mobile represenative to go down to UPS and mail back. I did just that and now because the represenative didnt tell me to get a tracking number, my phone is lost and they will not replace a phone that I already paid for. I have been on the phone with Loyality Departent and Accounts several time and it ending up a waste of time as they keep telling me to wait another 3-7 days to see if it shows up at their warehouse. I have been given wrong information, and not it is my fault. Who is the T-mobile expert here? I did what I was told to do. I have a recept showing I mailed the phone but that isnt good enough. Bottom line, if they cant find it, I have to pay for another 600.00 dollar cell phone. Shame on them as I have been with t-mobile since 2003.

This is My 2nd e-mail to contract review. to address this. I sent an e-mail advising T-Mobile Iwould be canceling my phone sevice. Reason poor phone. sevice. not able to use my sl phone. at home. It has been verified. by your Tech that T-mobile has a problem in our area. I canceled 091/09/13. I will not be paying the $200.00 cancelation fee per line. 3 lines $600.00. I don't fell I should pay for poor serice. I await your reply. Mobile #. Account # 850737498. PS if I am charged for the cancelation fee. I will take T moblie to small claims court.

The reason why i am written this matter is because i want to solve an inconvenience that i am having with my phone. I sent my phone for a replacement like 15 days ago and I don't have any answer from T-mobile since the day that i sent the phone. I have been calling many times and they always give me the same answer what is a little frustrate to me because apparently the didn't know anything about the phone.

They received the phone on December 6, and i was supposed to get the replacement back 10 day ago maximum but it passed more days, and they didn't tell me why I didn't received my phone yet. Please i would like you to try to solve this problem or otherwise I will have to be in the position of demand the T-mobile corporation company. Below is all the information that you guys would need in order to help me to solve this problem if you need other information please contact me.

Order # 193072133
Order date : 11/30/2012
Sender method : UPS CONFIRMATION # 1z0xw3041219519459

My wife and I were with T Mobile for 2 years and we where looking to make a move back to Verizon because the cell service was better. We had been to a local store to get a phone fixed and the girl at the counter said she could save us some money by changing our plan to less minutes. We agreed, but she never told us our contract would change. Then I was at the store to get a new phone and was told to wait since our contract was ending in September.

September came around and we changed service and payed I final bill with T - Mobile. Well, we received a bill this month for $631.50. They say that our contract was extended do to our change in minutes and we where charged for early termination and a final month of billing. I am pissed and t- mobile can go f- off for all I care. They refuse to listen, even though we haven't missed a payment in 2 years . What do I do?

I tried to upgrade my contract with target mobile. I was very clear I liked my plan and did not want to change it. I had a unlimited data plan for 2 phones 10$ a month each. They send the phones and before they get here I recheck my plam on the t mobile site and they have me getting charged 30$ for data on EACH phone. I cancel the next day. They now say I only have 200mb on each. They lose a phone and will not change the phones back and say there is no unlimited plan. I say well it is on my bill, black and white and I have had it for several months. They both sound like they are in India, target mobile and t mobile. worst customer service I have ever had.

I am T-mobile coustomer for a long time. since I start with t-mobile used to good but my last bill payment make me very upset becaue very month i paid around 75 dollars according to my usage but my last payment is 115 I don't know how come to reach my bill like this .I call coustomer service and talk Patric and explaned him everything and he told me that i am use data and interational call and text. first of all i never use interate on my phone because i have lap top and use all the time and also every month i pay 14.99 for unlimtted text for domostic and interational and i didn't made interational call like cost me on posted on my bill . i don't know how all this thing come to my bill.

I really upset about this thing and my contarct will be over after one month at january and will contact other wirless company which have good service and even fair price.I would like to say please give good and afir service for the coustomer that is the way to keep your customer.

Changed form T-Mobile to another carrier back in September 2010, ported the numbers and called their customer service to follow up on the cancellation. Told I would have to pay one more more of service and paid that bill. Now twelve months later receive a call from collections company MCM that I owe two addtional months. Called to complain and confirm my call. They tell me I also called in December to cancel. Did not make that call but someone noted that we did. Can you say "fraudulent internal activities". Never received any billing notices or past due invoices just a collections call.

Hard to dispute once they send to collections they will not work with you. No wonder there was no customers in the store that day but AT& T was sure packing them in. Now I can see why after reading of all the complaints. I changed from t-mobile (after 8 years) because u could never get a hold of customer service without spending 20-30 minutes talking to a computer.after i changed I wanted to pay them the amount I owed. when I "SPOKE" to a cse to make the payment they told me I owed a lot more. however, I had never seen an invoice..that said so.

The day I had changed service, was also the day,they disconnected my online account info, where I prolly could have seen that info. I requested an invoice so I could see what the charge was,,and was told..no can do..if I wanted an invoice.. I should stand in line at local t-mobile office.. Not only do I live in a rural area in hawaii, but I also dont have the time...

I've been a loyal customer with T mobile for the past 6 years with 2 lines of service. I was late on a payment & both lines were disconnected. I made the payment in the same day to have the services turned back on. When I opened my next bill there was an extra $20 fee for me to pay on each line which made a total of $40 to pay. This is a huge amount especially during a time like this where some people such as myself have been effected by the economy & every penny counts. I immediately called to complain about the bill & that is how I found out about T Mobile's new restoration fee.

I was never warned nor did I receive a letter in the mail about their new policy. I don't understand why T mobile customers were not pre-warned of a new policy that they knew would effect so many of their customers. The customer service rep did not care & it was actually the worst I've ever received! I am now canceling my service & will be looking for a new phone provider that is upfront with the fees they will be charging me so that I don't have the shock of opening my phone bill for hidden charges!

in October I went to a T-mobile kiosk at the Paddock Mall in Ocala Florida. I told the girl I wanted a new free phone which I am entitled to every two years (according to my contract). The girl proceeded to show me the free phone. I said fine I,ll take it. She said that would be $9.99 which turned out to be $14.19. While paying the bills today my husband read something on thge bill that startled him and me. It sail equipment installments Plan IN-STORE Purch. 10/20/11 - Pmt 3 0f 21 - $3.00. I immediately called 611 on my cell and talked with a worker who told me that I have to pay $69.99 for the phone according to my contract. The salesgirl in Ocala never told me the phone was $69.99 and that the 14.99 was for sales tax.

I already submitted my complaint in the T Mobile contract review site and I haven't receive any response, it's been a 4 days ago now. anyway, I have been waiting for my contract to be over for a long time now, my son paid cash on his 4G phone for $500.00 just so my contract won't be renewed because our bill has been going up and up and they change my payment due date without notifying me, so I end up paying late fees. my contract was suppose to have ended last Nov.12 and while I was in the market for new phone service, I called and I was informed that my contract was extended until Dec 2012. I never authorized it or renewed it or consent of extending my contract. I am so unhappy and want this fixed. T- Mobile illegally renewed my contract. also every time I call, their customer service people are rude.

As of september 2011 i have canceled my t mobile contract using contractreview@t-mobile.com. The reasons for this outcome could be summed up in one word, but i think its more appropriate to give some details. Flat out T mobile insulted me several times and ill type how below because i hope others will avoid this company as a provider. I had two lines on my account, one was my cell phone & the other was my internet connection, beware mt4g internet not unlimited. Overall the phone service was ok even with the excessive static in spots however the internet coverage was terribad. As many can verify im a reasonable guy, i wasn't expecting anything from t mobile besides good service for the good payments on my account. Anyway i tried to get options from the customer service rep so i didn't have to cancel, and so here are the highlights...

First it was suggested after reviewing my internet usage, that i pay for a higher plan to add only another week of fast connection (and still have two slow weeks a month) uh, no ty. I still used the email address. Second, i was told that i could buy some kind of home device to slit time with my wireless connection..so for the cost of this home device & extra $20 service fee i would receive the exact same slow service i had before. (lol@urideas) So After i made it clear this doesn't help me, now come the insults. I was told by this agent (robert) the fact that i had a slow connection didnt stop me from using the internet, as in why am i complaining if im still signing in?

Again I say, beware mt4g internet not unlimited! I ask is a joke? uhhh how about because im still required to pay for the service anyway! plus its a big difference between enjoy it & deal with it. Still more insults, i was next told that a connection card isn't meant to be my main source of internet service (no joke) well im not buying both a desktop & laptop, plus pay 2 monthly connection fees! Last before i hung up i was told (appreciate the honesty) that the equipment on tmobile towers are not fully operational. So tmobile i ask if my car wasn't fully operational and i couldn't get to a store to pay my bill, are we even? If you need to use it, then try contractreview@t-mobile.com. Otherwise I suggest you avoid this company people and enjoy life more

I had recently called months ago to get my web removed from my phone. The guy I talked to on the phone twice had said it was removed, and in the last month I was being charged for something I was not using. I now called a third time and the lady I talked to was very nice and helped me out with situation I was trying to deal with months ago. The lady also had mentioned from my phone history that my account history was never updated when asked the first time. Please resolve the situation and make sure that your employees are doing what customers want or you will lose customers in the future.

Consumers beware!!! Absolutely the worst cell phone company, if not the worst overall company I've ever had to deal with. Coverage is god awful, driving by one tree could mean a dropped call. They are always trying to "upgrade" their service for a "better experience" but literally everytime they do it gets worse. Just trying to pay your bill is a huge hassle all in itself, either they are working on the system or keep you on hold forever only to give you a representative that can't speak English. Everybody do yourself a favor and pay a few extra bucks for a hell of a lot better service. Hell I'd even go for cricket wireless.

T-mobile is stealing my money. My account has been "double-dipped" and I am filing a police report. I bought a new phone at T-Mobile on January 16th. I paid the taxes and now T-mobile is double dipping my money. I did not expect this from a company are large as this but it's costing my money. My bank is going after them Big Time!

I was with Tmobile for many years and had good service with them. I had to move out of state and there were no towers there so I called tmobile to discuss this with them. They agreed because I could not get service in the area to cancel my contract with no fees.I received a bill with a 0 balance at that time. After 1 year I came back to Florida and decided to go again with tmobile and was told I could only open a prepaid account. This I did for a short time but never received the bill which should have been only 100.00 at the most. I found through my credit report that it was showing a balance of 1500.00. There is no possible way I could owe this amount and when I call no one can tell me anything.

My account # is 918338740 and last month i made arrangements to pay my bill on Jan 14th and was told to make a 1 dollar payment and i did. on the 14th i paid the remaining balance but the day after the dollar was paid on my account t-mobile turned my service off and they were not suppose to. i spoke with a representative and she assured that i would not have no late charges and i have been charged those fees and i am very upset. my bill should be 165.00 not 184.00. this is a mess up on t-mobile end not mines.

My service with t-mobile myfamilyplan was cancelled on december 20 2014 to buy another phone. My last bill was paid on december 30 2014 in the amount of $92.32. Now i have another billing for $92.46 due on february 1 2015. I am asking for that bill to be adjusted to settle my account with you. I am aware i owe for service from december 14 2014 to december 20 2014 but not after that. We have not used t-mobile since december 20 2014, we left wal*mart t-mobile to buy a galaxy note 4 which wal*mart didn't carry at the time we bought the new phone. My husband and i were very satisfied with your service for the 2 years we used t-mobile.

Went into a tmobile store today, had the worst customer service ever. My plans were to go into the store pay my bill,upgrade phone, change my calling plan. Walk up to the register..speak with Rep presentative name Rebecca. I hello I need to pay my bill. Give Rebecca's my name, address,even provide her with my passcode..she says well I still need your id. I said well I came in 2 weeks ago.spoke with a Rep..gave her the same information. That I gave you..she discussed. My account. With me..Rebecca says i hate to ask this, but was she African American, I said excuse me. Shocked at what I was just asked. I said what does the ethnic group have to do with my bill, I said no it not the black lady..I said it was another lady. Rebecca's began to laugh and and said, was it the blonde. I said let me pay ky bill and get. Out of this store.

I have been paying $63.00 for a phone that has no activity or usage the phone number is 810-814-1285 I have asked several times to take that phone off that particular account because I do not have that phone. My other phone was disconnected several times then re-activated within several hours. Please turn my phone back on the 810-814-1383 back on or put the $37 dollars back on my credit card please.

I got with t-mobile and they told me that I would be able to get my employee discount, now every month I have to call and complain about my bill. I agreed to a new plan for my Samsung 4g and was told that I would be paying a certain amount each month, and it is the same old mess. I would like to have a set bill every month, and not have to call every month to fuss about my bill. I want my employee discount applied and my monthly at 80.00 like they quoted me. PLEASE PLEASE fix this problem ASAP. Thank you

On December 1st I placed an order for 5 phones, including a couple iPhone 6's and iPhone 5's. The order was supposed to be delivered on December 3rd but never made it to my address. It said on the tracking that the box of phones were left on my porch. After I called T-Mobile, they told me that the UPS driver could have left it in the bushes, on my patio in my backyard or somewhere by my front door, and told me to look around. After doing so and not finding anything, I asked them why $2500 worth of items being shipped to my home didn't require a signature and they responded by telling me that UPS doesn't require that. After filing a missing phone report, they put another order through for me and guaranteed me the phones would be at my home by December 5th, in time for Christmas. On December 5th, I waited for the delivery of the phones and nothing arrived. I waited the weekend and finally Monday December 8th I called T-Mobile Customer Support and they told me that phones were on back order and would arrive before Christmas. I waited another week and they still kept telling me it would arrive before Christmas. Finally on December 23rd I received a call from the escalation department at T-Mobile and was told that my phones would arrive on January 2nd. At this point I couldn't do anything because Christmas was 2 days away and I had lost all the other promotions that At&t and Verizon were offering. So I waited till January 2nd, and again I got another email saying the phones were on backorder and they had no idea when they would arrive. Todays date is January 17th, 2015 and I still don't have my phones. I have contacted T-Mobile at least 15 times and every time get the same generic response from customer service, "We don't know when your devices will be shipped to us from Apple and we don't know when you'll receive them." Now I should have cancelled my order from T-Mobile a long time ago, but it's the principle of it. They lied to me 3 times and now I am going to wait to see how long it takes them to finally deliver my order and tell everyone I know about this story and why they should avoid a company like T-Mobile.

I was in Germantown (39.180865, -77.255053), in a building, with 4 (full strength) or 3 bars signal and Edge ("E") connection. There was no problem with texts but for most of the day there was zero response in terms of cell data. It was very peculiar because it worked early in the morning, and then again late in the afternoon. I don't expect high data rates on Edge but I do expect to get something!

I have been paying for a line that should have be taking off like 3 month ago or long and i am being bill for it month after month please fix the problem thank you

My experience does not deserve any stars. I've been going through this for the past 6 months. I've put out so much money with T-Mobile to have had such bad experiences. I also sent two letters to corporate office two months ago with no response. I paid full price for samsung S4. Less than 2 months in phone case dropped it, screen cracked. With insurance I had to pay extra $175 for a refurbished phone. Less than two weeks, that phone screen started turning black.

Customer service rep wanted me to troubleshoot with him over phone. I told him it looked like in was spilled inside and didn't want to factory reset, because I didn't want to lose my data. He said it was only was to have new phone sent to me. It didn't help & I do I lost all my data. Next was sent a wrong phone, had to send that one back. Then had to send this phone back ,but was not sent return parcel. Spoke to customer service said they would send it to me, they didn't, but now sent a bill for $572. I've had to go back & forth mailing these phones back. Now I had to go in my pockets to pay for parcel to send this phone back. I am seeking some compensation for this shoddy treatment , with all the money I have put out to T-Mobile. I ve been a T-Mobile customer for years.

On 04/05/2014 at about 1700, I went to your Tmobile store at Nostrand and Flatbush Aves junction, Brooklyn, New York. I had a lengthy visit with a representative Al Rodriquez. When I went into the store, my phone had been working properly. After leaving the store my phone store began to get dark and over a period of time I had not been able to make or received calls. M Rodriguez handled my phone away from my presence. the shows an a force impression that had not been there prior to going into the store.
I visited the store with the intent of switching from Sprint to Tmobile and wanted some time to make my decision. Now, I am unable to use my current service and provider and at this point just DO NOT TRUST getting service with Tmobile. This a total violation to my rights as a consumer and will make a report to consumer affairs and BBB, and furthermore to Attorney General Office in my area. I strongly believe that this is an act by Tmobile representative to force consumers in business with Tmobile and expect Mr. Rodriguez to denial this doing.

Because to this damage done to my phone, I had to stall my employment search and business contact due to lost of my contacts and data relative to such. It is painfully ridiculous that consumers have to deal with such dishonest act and suffer loss because of irresponsible business as Tmobile.

I am asking a prompt reply and solution into this matter.

TMobile messed up my account from day one. First, they shipped the phones to the wrong address. Then they shipped 6 phones instead of the 3 I ordered. Then they shipped the wrong phones. I was charged $900 on my credit card bill for a phone I never ordered. It took a month and a half for them to straighten this out.

Almost immediately we had issues with the phones. Dropped calls, static and sending text messages more than 4 times to send. We had no service if we ventured too far from the home. I remember the rep telling me that coverage in our area was 100% and there were at least 4 towers. TMobile lied so much we don’t know who to believe. We would call and complain about the service and a supervisor would tell us that they are aware of the service problem and a tech has been sent out. We would call days later and another supervisor would tell us that Tmobile doesn’t have any towers in our area and there’s not much we can do. Fed up I cancelled the service when they refused to credit me for a week when I didn’t have any service at all.

I was told because of the issues I had all I needed to do was return the phones and they would credit my account. I wouldn’t owe anything. The account balance would be forgiven. I shipped the phones UPS, got a tracking number and followed up a week later. When I spoke with the rep I was told it would take at least 30 days to process the phones. After they processed the equipment they would contact me to let me know what my balance would be. TMobile never called. They never sent me a letter. They never emailed me. But, 3 weeks later I received a letter from a collection agency stating that I owe money to TMobile.

I called TMobile to find out why they never contacted me and no one I spoke with could answer my question. I asked them to at least retrieve my account from collections since it was their fault it went to collections in the first place. I have called and emailed TMobile no less than 10 times in the past two weeks. And as it happened when I had my account I am told a different story every time I speak to or write to a rep–they will retrieve my account, they can’t retrieve my account, they have the equipment and will reprocess, they can’t find my equipment, we will forgive your balance, we cannot forgive the balance.

I’m tired of TMobile and their lies. I cancelled my service in December 2013. It is now April. I want to rid TMobile of my life once and for all.

I purchased a phone over craigslist and confirmed twice with tmobile reps if the IMEI was clean. They stated yes and activated my device. Today two months later they put a block on the phone not telling me why.

Now they want me to buy another phone for $709. I refused because I had bought the phone from craigslist for 500 only based on tmobile’s reps approval.

Your Customer service sucks and gladly told me to switch over to verizon and even gave me the account number to ort phone numbers seemlessly. Unacceptable.

Please call me at 510-755-0988 which is also my account number. but my phone doesnt work. I am pissed off.

Since the day I started with T-Mobile has been nothing but lies and broken promises. My bill is higher than the CONTRACT I signed. They didn’t pay off my previous phone bill as per our contract. They have over-charged me and now they District Manager I was told to go to Vivki Morse, won’t return my calls.

Hello

My name is Kimberly Dodd I have a been a t-mobile customer for the past ten year and very happy with the service up until the past two months ago I had up to 5 lines on my account the service Jan 2014 whenever you make a call you have to can about 8 or 9 times to get the call to go thru and when people call you it ring and then go silent like a drop call this has gone on for two months making using the phone difficult and i have continue to pay my bill with no problem well i had to paxs one number out today because he uses his phone for business and yesterday had no service at all everytime you call the line you got a busy signal well my question is i need to get out of this contract without an early termination fee because im paying for full service and not getting even half the service i have called serveral times and told a number of different thing as far as why my phones wasnt working but the lastest was the towers in my area wasnt working i have a line that will be out of contract Nov 2014 and one that will be out May 2015 I feel i should not be charged a fee because it is not my fault

I used the T-Mobile phone for two years , wasn’t able to send and receive picture message. Every trouble shooting call no less than 20 Minutes and problem not solved by their experts in tech support. You judge you pay for a service you didn’t receive what you do? Last week I found the problem by myself, the t-mobile Phone was the problem and i call them ask for credit or a replacement phone. Their offer was to reduce my bill $ 5 every month i refuse their excellent customer service generous offer. At first there is breach of contract. In 40 Days my contract Expires i am taking them to the court i think this is the only way to get paid for the time ( Hours ) i spend with them troubleshooting.

I have my prepaid phone number since 2009. My plan is Pay As You Go plan, with around $24 worth of minutes still on it and it’s not expired until April 21, 2014. On Friday March 21, 2014 I still can used my phone. But on Sunday March 23, 2014 I can’t made a call anymore. My cell stated unregistered. My friend told me someone pick up the call when she tried to call my cell, but it’s not me. It freaked me out. How come someone pick up my cell while my cell and the sim card still with me.

After I called the Customer Service, I got an explaination if my number is being used in post paid account by someone that I don’t even know who is it. So in the other word, TMobile stole my existing number n give it to another customer without my authorization. Monday, March 24 I called the customer service from 8.15 am to 1 pm, so for almost 5 hours on the phone and after being bounced from 1 department to another department, I just to got a temporary prepaid number with no balance on it and a promise my old number will be return back to me within 24 hours. I just need to wait for a notification message that will tell if my old number is back. But of course, as we all know, it’s not gonna happen like that easy. So Tuesday, March 25 I called again in the morning for at least another 2.5 hours, being bounced again, to only got another promise that my number will be back to me within 2 hours.

After I waited for 6 hours, I checked, I still got temporary number. I made another call, get another promise said within 24 hours for sure will get the number back. But it really pissed me already. I don’t know why TMobile give me a hard time. Please respond ASAP. It’s not even my fault, it’s a mistake from TMobile. After so many hours that I already wasted to talk to customer service that not helped at all, I just want my old number and my minutes that left that time ($24) being return back to me.

I’ve had this company’s service now almost a year, and have been being charged every time i send or receive a picture even though it’s supposed to be included in my plan. This is false advertisement, and the disrespectful customer service reps are ridiculous! Im tired of dealing with this company and the lack of respect they offer.

Worst experience ever with T-Mobile. My sister passed away on 11/27/13. We have sent all the documents and requirements to have her number cancelled and a second phone number that is on my sister’s name changed to my mother’s name. Again, today is 3/17/14 and after talking to five different operators no one can find anything. Very frustrating and disrespectful at the same time to repeat over and over again that my sister passed away, and that the documents have been sent in three different ways. In the mean time we been paying for the unused service all this time. My mother’s phone number is attached to that same account reason why we needed to have that number put on her name. This is a request that should be taken more seriously due to the uncomfortable nature of the matter. I am on the phone 1 hour now, getting transferred from one operator to another.

I am absolutely disgusted with the service I have received that when my contract ends I will be leaving t mobile I was on the phone for so long trying to sort out charges I have .for failed delivery. Now I was in for every single delivery and each time my phone didn’t turn up I called t mobile I waited in for every single time in the end I had to get my phone delivered to my work. I had terrible service that I also cancelled clone phone. In the end I had to get my phone delivered to my place of work which wasn’t really suitable. I would like these. Charges removed I believe one has been removed I need the others removed as I am absolutely shocked I can be charged this after the terrible service I received when my phone was damaged. I would like to take this further as I will not pay any of these charges.

I had started with Tmobile in Fl about two weeks ago. Ever since day 1 we have been having dropped calls, no signal, no internet connections etc. I use my phone every day for work! I was paying for a brand new 4 G I phone 5 and for my husband as well. They kept telling us at the store level it’s because of the porting of the numbers. I called customer service and they let me know there were no 4 G towers in the areas where I live and work. Customer service has been very helpful to us, the store not at all.

We would call to try and find out what day we were on to the store and we would get hung up on, or say we can’t give that information out over the phone. Then when calling 611 as prompted to do by the store, the customer service let us know we were on day 13 and could return the phones at anytime tomorrow. Upon walking into the store they stated we were at day 15 and outside our contract. I had the reluctant sales person call 611 and they got the same answer I did, Day 14, since they gave us wrong information the store manager (who is never working after 5 ) finally after much grievance returned our two Iphone and a Tmobile Hot spot.

This is a no brainer, why pay for 4 G phones and service if no 4 G towers, do you research! They made me pay the day I gave them 2 4 G Iphone 4 cells phones I didn’t get back and also I didn’t get back my hotspot. They kept this and made me pay a 50.00 restocking fee per item which I completely intend to get back! I want consumers out there to do you research. Customer servic Tmobikle was great! Stores were disrespecrtful, hung up the phone on customers and wouldn’t give out any inofrmation to help any of their customers out, Never again! I have never been treated this way in my life its a lower class company who has to do this and fool people to keep sales!

My wife has had no signal on her mobile since the 7th march, rung t mobile on 8th march was told theres a fault with sim card, after speaking to family and friends found out that most of the village that were on t mobile couldn’t get no signal. another friend rung t mobile finally admitted a fault and engineers were trying their best. been on to t mobile today to give my mother in laws number as she hasn’t got signal either and being monthly paid customers are not going to pay for a service we haven’t got. my biggest problem is my wife is ill and therefore needs her phone.

I haven’t been able to leave her this last seven days as she cannot contact me, I have asked t mobile to GIVE her a new phone on their 4g network but they never replied. my wife e mailed t mobile but they didn’t reply, whoever you speak to give you different reasons for the network, they blaming sim cards, old mobiles etc anything rather than admit the problem is with them, they are quick enough taking the money and letting people take out contracts which as far as im concerned are false contracts and I could see earlier people are going further about this situation.

I bought a fone in the middle of may and was told it should only take 8-12 wks I checked the web page and it still says received ad waitig for further processing. it been like this siince may and it is now going on oct. I called
several times and keep on giviing the runaround it isnow going on 6 months and still no rebate.

I’ve been a t-mobile customer since 2003. I bought a NOKIA 710 windows phone in 2012 for top dollar — no discount for me and no indication it was being phased out. Now apparently they discontinued it 4 months later and the accessories are no longer available. My phone started heating up to the point of damaging the case. After calling t-mobile they advised me to go to a store to purchase a battery. I went to one of their retail stores that very day and was told that they didnt stock the battery and to go on Amazon to order one!!! I also was told that if during by wait for the battery to be delivered my phone got damaged to the point it wouldn’t work, not to worry because my insurance would cover a replacement! Great customer service– NOT!!!! Thus will be my last year with t- mobile.

Hi, my complain about pay, you take out £433.24 on 3april 2013 it’s your foult to forgot cancell my cancelation then I have overdraft my bank charge me one pound a day so I have £17 pound has been charge, I already phone 5 April and talk about this they said we will credited after 14days then I phone again on 26april then they said we will credit after 21 days, so I need my overdraft charge as well £17 if you has not credit my money with overdraft charge till Tuesday then I will take legal action agains you, it’s your fault you did mistake and I m struggling I have very bad experience with t mobile I m so disappoint with your service

I purchased a new cell phone in march 2012, for $240 and it carried a year manufacturer warranty. In july 2012 the phone stopped working, took it back to the the store and it was replaced, (never did they tell me this was a refurbished phone) The phone worked ok till April 2013, then this phone stopped, I called customer service and was told by the rep that the phone was under warranty until 2013, but I had to go to a metro pcs corporate store. I told her fine, and asked her to put a note on my sons account so that there would be no problem, well he went to the metro corporate store and was told there is no warranty on this phone even though the rep I talked to on the phone told me it was under warranty even though they gave me a refurbished phone in july 2012. My complaint is I brought a new phone for $240 and now am stuck with a refurbished phone with no warranty. I manager DJ from trenton location called and said ok we will replaced the phone with another refurbished phone for $30. I asked him I feel that is an insult, NOW I would have almost $300 tied up in a used phone. Dj said he was going to pass my compalint onto someone else but didnt know if they coudl do anything. I dont think it is right that Metro takes you money for a new phone and then when there is a problem with the phone they give us a used phone to replace it. so they are in aa win win situation, they collect from the wearranty co for the phone and pocked my 240 and then they want another $30 to replaced a used phone which they gave me that for my new phone, seems like this is what they call a switch and bait. Now I am going to wait to see if someone gets back to me to resolve my problem I am sure there are a lot more people out there that have been scammed by Metro, seems to me there should be some kind of class action suit against them for this type of fraud.

Getting through to anyone in the customer service is horrendous. You wait an awful long time to speak to representative and when you do you reconnected to staff who have no clues about Tmobile product. Once it’s 10pm they deliberately disconnect you despite the time spent waiting to speak to someone. I have spent hours today to get a resolution to my iPad to no avail. My iPad only works within my wifi zone in my house but once out of my house all l get is no network connection. My children have iPad but their service providers Vodaphone and orange provide them excellent service. Please give me assistance in this regard.

Early this april i was contacted by tmobile customer service about what they termed reward offer for having been with them long. Was offered iphone 4 white free,100mins,1GB,unltd tmobile calls to tmobile & 500 text for £21 including tax.Unfortunately missed my package due to my working schedule,i reached tmobile to ask UKmail return my pckage to them so i could be able to collect it from any near by sore which they did.Reaching tmobile store stratford centre i aws asked to pay £29 for the handset because the deal was not from them,i didnt like this and i explained to their staff Joanna.It was only 4days past and i was told in store i still could cancel my contract if i am not happy because there was an ongoing deal that was much far better i decided to ask the team cancel my contract so i could go in for another contract which was done but cancelling still in process.I continued to call & remind customer care why my line was still on contract yet i had cancelled it ,they later got it back on pay as yo go, now with surprise tmobile cut off my two lines insisting i owe them £29 for the cancelled contract despite all the effort done explaining myselt to its customer care team and promising they had up dated my account i will not have to pay because i didnt use no minutes nor GB and cancelling was in time! Iam soo stressed and feel ignored now that they have gone to cut off my lines.

We have been with T-Mobile for 2 years now. Our monthly bill is about $140 a month. This past month we missed a payment and immediately our phones were shut off. When we called to make the payment we were told we owed over $800 and had to pay a minimum of $500 to get our phones turned back on. HOW does someone owe over $800 when they only missed one payment of $140? That does not make any sense. I told my cousin about it and she said they did the same exact thing to her, she is happily with Verizon now. I did some research and apparently there are a lot of people who have had this problem. We will be leaving T-Mobile as soon as possible, they are nothing but greedy a**holes! I will advise anyone who is thinking about getting a plan with this greedy company not to.

I have been waiting two and half months for my refund. I have made 4 visit to where I bought it 13 miles away.. I have made 7 or 8 phone calls. They make promises, keep me on hold for ever, give me one person to another to talke to, but nothing ever happns. I am reporting to this to the Mall in Yuba City. I am filing a complaint the Best Bussiness office and checking with TV station that follow through on complaints. I have never worked with any place that cheats the customes like this.

I visited this T-MOBILE store at 2900 Peachtree Road on Tuesday 4/9/2013. What happened on my end i lost my T-249 charger. I phoned T-MOBILE to find out if i could get another charger and have it added to my account or be billed. The representative told me to go to any store location and they would take care of it! I phoned the store and informed “Ryan” i needed an charger for my phone and she said the cost was $29.99. I went to the store to see if they had the charger T-249. I asked “Ryan” a Black girl did they have any T-249 charges and she said before looking or checking “No” and the young lady working with her said they did and it was red! So, i said ok and informed them about the arrangement T-MOBILE had made with me! and “Ryan” said they didn’t or had no way to put the charger on my account! I called T-MOBILE they spoke to Ryan (a black girl) and came to a conclusion that i would need to purchase it myself and T-MOBILE would credit it to my account, which i thought was alright but then i thought about and thinking i could probably get another cheaper at Radio Shack or Walmart.
Ryan at this point was unconcerned about my situation and showed no remorse as if i wasn’t suppose to be in the store with this issue anyway! She talked to her co worker the whole time i was in the store and acted as if she didn’t care what happened. T-MOBILE said they would make the agreement with me since i have been a

valuable customer for eight years (2005). Ryan had no suggestions for me and i left the store very upset! When i got home i called T-MOBILE and asked for management! I asked who she was and she said the manager “Keisha” and she said she had stepped out the store when i was there! So, i was in disbelief and thinking it was “Ryan” and/or somebody pretending to be the manager, so i told Keisha i didn’t need anything and looked for other ways to complain! So, here i am! I was so upset i forgot my sunglasses! and they were talking and ignoring the fact that i left them! Little did “Ryan” know! I ran into another customer who said they will be making a complaint as well about “Ryan”. At least that’s what her name tag said! and she was black ans petite with long weaved hair. I ended up ordering a charger from amazon for $4.00. Also, my contrat is up in August! and from my understanding was suppose to be in March! but was extended due to my lost phone and having to get a replacement. I am very disappointed that T- MOBILE hire people who don’t care about whether their customers are happy or not!

If I complain aboput T-mobile does this e-mail get the them to deal with as Im about to get an ombudsman involved and need to know that they have recieved this complaint thankyou.

I have tried unsuccessfully for weeks to contact you regarding my phone bill last month which was £235 and a few pence. Very expensive seeings that it is normally £21.99 and I know for certain the useage was no different that month to previous months. I have written to you asking about this and eventually got to speak to a customer services man who’s manners and customer skills can only be described as appalling. I have no phone currently as I refuse to pay for a bill I know is wrong. I have had no advice or guidance and have only been told to pay it. I question anyone who would pay a bill over £200 more than they know it should be. I would like assurance you will look into this matter and contact me through the email address provided above.

Four weeks ago I wrote to you as I had a large payment coming out of my bank account. You called me to advise you had investigated and it was a scam and the fraud department was investigating. I have heard nothing since then and want the money refunding to me as a matter of urgency. The number I have supposedly called I cannot conect to from my phone yet I have been charged for 2 calls totalling in excess of 3 hours to this number. My number is 07535701123 and I have had a contract with you for a long time but will be changing if this is not resolved immendiate. I want all costs for calls to this number refunding together with the cost of paper bills which I had to order to find out why the bill was so high. I also need compensation for time and associated costs due to the length of time this is taking to resolve.

After 4 years of sprint service and the same phone I decided to get a new phone htc 8x from tmobile. I went to your store #9789. I purchased the phone and was very happy with the sales people. I bought a otter box defender for maximum protection of my new phone. A week later i noticed color stripes on the phone. I took it back that day and I found out the hard way that even though i had it for a week i had to pay to get it fixed.

I explained it to them that i didnt drop it or apply physical damage. I realized at that moment ive been wronged and it is a scam what you guys are doing. There is no customer protection here. I will never ever use your service and i will make sure everyone I know on facebook, twitter, etc to not buy phones from you guys. I now owned a 400 dollar door stop. Thank you for this experience.

To whom it may concern- I browsed for a new cell phone today at T-Mobile in Eagan MN approximately 4:30pm today and found two I liked. They checked my account and explained that due to my credit I had to pay a higher amount for the phone to buy it. They suggested I call customer support for further assistance since I just checked my credit and am in good standing.

Upon calling T-Mobile a total of 4times in 4hours thanks to them disconnecting me, while on hold I was told by 3 different representatives that T-mobile bases my credit on when I signed up with the company 9years ago. Also, that no one can do anything about this or are able to work with this situation. In other words, my best bet is to cancel services and go to Verizon who will look at my current credit rating and treat me appropriately.

I didn’t ask for a lower price on a phone but that with my loyalty, payment history and current credit rate, that I be treated right, however T-Mobile reps appreciate my loyalty will not show any respect towards me or my long service with the company.

Since, I have been with T-Mobile for 9 years I am willing to continue service if they are willing to make this right. In short, I ask that T-mobile update my credit standing with them, provide a cell phone of my choosing or release me from both lines of service without charge so I can do business with a company who will respect me.

Hi i am contacting because i have constantly been in contact with t-mobile over varies problems the 1st is that i telephone to get the t-mobile app off my computor so that i could access my internet and it is impossible to get rid of with out having to telephone in the number is a number and i have to wait for so long it is running up my bill i am a 62 year old lady on a small state pension my last bill was 5800 plus which is much to much for me as i only keep a landline for emergencies only. 2nd I am with Sky for all my broadband needs telephone and internet.

At Christmas i had a problem with Sky on my line which Sky was putting right over the Christmas hol;iday and so icould accesses my internet i bought a t-mobile dongle and bought a sim and put money in the t-mobile pay as you go account so i could use the internet while they were repairing the problem Sky that is. 2rd t-mobile kept sending messages to the dongle sim card that could not be retrieved even though i had emailed and told them that on several occassions they still didn`t read the emails properly otherwise they would have know i couldn`t retrieve the messages.3rd i telephoned up again and again trying to get these problems sorted out but to no avail.On one occassion a young lady signed me up for a contract off which i did not agree to and since then i keep getting bills and warnings of late fees i have told i don`t know how many people at t-mobile that this has been done without my agreement and still nobody has listened.

When that young lady had done that i had 37 pounds on the t-mobile pay as you go account and suddenly that disappeared and asked me for more money of 15 pounds for a month I feel as i have been cheated out of some of that money and noone listened to about what has been going on .I had one women i believe out in India which i couldn`t understand what she was saying and she also didn`t understand what i was saying. I am at this moment still using my dongle. I do hope you can get to the bottom of all that has gone on and can send me a letter telling that the contract that was set up without my consent has been closed for good.And that money is not owed to t-mobile on that contract.

Also i would like you to look into the money that i have paid and at least make a goodwill gesture of some extra time on my dongle to use for the internet for all the trouble i have suffered with no end of emails and telephone calls trying to get this all sorted out and for that young woman signing me up for a contract that was neither needed or wanted. If this doesn`t sort it self out now i will be next contacting the trading standards people and put in a complaint i have now done more than i should have to get this straight and i will go to them if nessercary.

Good Day,I signed a 2 year contract with T-mobile in January 2011. On January 13th I called customer service to inform them that my contract was over; I was told that my contract was extended to 2014 with no reason as to why or who extended my contract.

I was told that in order to end the contract that I would have to e-mail to contract dispute which I did not several occasions, I was also informed that I would hear back from them within 10 working days..a month and a half later still have not heard anything.

I then faxed twice to contract dispute and no reply. I called customer service over 25 times to try to get a answer as to why my contract was extended and again no help. I went into a t-mobile store and spoke to the manager and was put on the phone with customer service and was told I would hear back from them in 3-4 weeks.

I asked for a name or someone I can speak with at the corporate level and was told by the manager, they have no names, phone numbers, e-mail addresses of anyone in the corporate level. I finally called customer service again informed then that my contract was up and I would no longer care to have t-mobile as my provider.

I am very disappointed in the no service I have received from this company, I have been so stressed out due to the service that I have received. I work in the Hotel industry and we would never treat a customer as I was treated by t-mobile. I have never had a issue with any other provider as I did with t-mobile.

In october 16 – 24, 2012 varrious unauthorize electronic debits where withdraen from my bank account. When the bank statement arrived i complaint to the bank. The bank reverse the charges. Now in feb 10,2010 the bank notofty me by letter that one of the electronic
debit we charge to my account. If i still wish to dispute this i must detail with T-Mobil. I called T-Mobil the bank gave me. I gave T-mobil the Transation number and all bank information and ask why they debit my account and i dont have service with T mobil. I cant believe T-mobil dont know who account they credit with my bank account. I dont believe T -mobil condons ID Thief? You may call 310-202-8956 (9 – 4pm) PST M -F . If T mobil corp Really dosnt condon this type of profit making would be rsolve this matter.

The sales representative mislead me to sigh a 2 years contract when I ask for a prepaid card since i am an exchange student overseas for a year here. He was saying that I don’t need to pay any penalty when I cut my phone number since its a prepaid card. However, T-mobile kept sending me the email saying that I need to pay 200 penalty if I want to cut the number.

Or I can send them my permanent resident ID and address and my passport . I sent them the documents as they required but they said its not acceptable since there are Chinese and English on it. They accept only English document. I don’t understand what’s the point when my documents have Chinese as well, they can just read the English. Nobody was trying to help but sending me the same email ask me to pay 200 dollars for early termination

I have been a customer of t-moblie almost since the beginning. I have given t-mobile a lot of business through telling my friends and family abot the service. However, since december, t-mobile has been charging me 168.00 a month for services. I was told by the young guy that he could lower my payments and still give me the unlimited services such as web, text etc. I am truly dissatisfied with t-mobile because nothing was said concerning an early termination fee. I am told that I owe three hundred dollars. This is not fair. I don’t think I owe anything Please help me resolve this matter.

I’ve had TMobile for a long time, but when I moved to Dayton, Ohio, service changed. I have called to speak with tech support numerous times about lack of coverage in my area, and have tried all they have suggested. In early December 2012, I spoke to tech support again, & they referred me to accounting to see if an upgraded phone would help. After researching my situation, the person I spoke to said that because service towers are mainly near the highway systems of Dayton, service inside Dayton & surrounding cities would NOT improve with an upgraded phone.

She suggested that I contact you to see if I could get an early termination waver. As a nurse I need more reliable service, & tho I’ve contacted takeaction.com, I’ve received no assurance that more towers are set to be added in my area in the near or distant future. I would appreciate an early termination fee waver from TMobile. Please call my cell to discuss this matter as soon as you receive this notice.

This is regarding account # 804551646. I had a 2 year agreement which ends in March 2013. I was reviewing my account and saw that it states that my account ends in September 2013. My account was open in March 2011 so a two year agreement is the end of March 2013.

I went into the store and they had offered to change my plan from 750 mins to unlimited mins and never informed me of the extention plan. I never knew about my agreement extending 6 more months. I know that t-mobile has 2 year agreements and maybe 1 years agreements, but not 6 months agreements. Please help me with resolving this issue.

I spoke with 4 different T-Mobile employees at different times and received different information each time. I spoke with Teraneka the week of 01/07/13 about adding internet to my four lines. She stated to me that if I did it this week I would have no bill due the month of February and that the new monthly rate would be $209.98. I told her I needed to speak to the individuals on the plan and she asked me for my number and if she could call me back the next day. I replied yes but never recieved a follow up phone call from her.

Then on Friday (01/18/13) I spoke with Isaiah because my son lost his phone and Isaiah deactivated the phone line so know one could use it. Then Isaiah and I started talking about adding internet, so I told him I spoke with Teraneka and she quoted me $209.98. He said he didn’t know why because by looking at his computer the monthly bill would be $157.23. I asked him if he had a phone number or an extension so I could call him back because I was driving. He said no but that I could call 611 and any T-Mobile representative could help me. I talked with Ebony on 01/21/13 about adding internet and prices because I had recieved several different quotes.

Ebony said that the other quotes I had recieved were incorrect and then went on to quote me 154.32 after taxes. Then I asked if she was sure that was after taxes to which she replied, “I always add my taxes in to give the customers exactly what their monthly bill would be.” She also said that if we switched over today, March would be free and if we wanted to wait on purchasing phones we could take advantage of the upgrade in March.

I went on to ask her because my son needed a phone since he had lost his she said she would put in for a free SIM card and that I could go in to any T-Mobile store and get a SIM card for the phone that was lost. Then I asked if my old SIM card would be compatible with any T-Mobile phone and she said yes. So we went to store #9381 to get the SIM card and began to brose the selection of phones. I was under the immpression that when you sign a new two year agreement with T-Mobile you are elligable for an upgrade and discount on a new phone.

That is when the sales representative proceded to inform me that I was not and had to purchase my phone in a T-Mobile phone which was not discussed with me over the phone. She informed me that I was on the value plan, not the classic plan, which I had never heard of because the plan I was on was never discussed with me. I became upset and frustrated with all of the false information after signing a two year contract with four phone lines.

I asked her if there was a manager or a number for a manager that I could call to speak with about this matter and she very rudely said call 611. We left the store and as we were getting in the car my son informed me that she was rolling her eyes at me. I called 611 and spoke with somebody named Tammy. She was very nice, after listening to what happened she transfered my call to a man named Joseph. Joseph again listened to my story, apologized and gave me this website to write the complaint. He also told me to go back to the T-Mobile store and that I could pay the down payment of $25 for each phone and he would take care of the rest. My sister and I went to store #9385.

We were looking at phones and asked the sales asscociate Bob why the same phones at store #9381 were $0 and the phones here were $29.99. I asked him if he could call the other store and see what the difference was and he very rudely said,”No, I will not call the store for you.” I was furious from the rude service I had received from your employees. I was heading out of the door when Danielle, another of your employees, came to us and helped us. She had excellent customer service skills and was very helpful. She told my sister and I that T-Mobile was trying to do away with the classic plan and that is why nobody mentioned it.

Like so many others here I called and was told I can change my contract to value plan. When I asked if I would be able to get new phones at a discounted rate, I was assured that I would be able to, when I went on line to order the phones I was being offered phones at 650 with the option to pay 200 down and 20 a month for 20 months! I called right back and told them about being misled about the phones and that I wanted to cancel my renewal(I only had 2 months left on my contract) I was told oh well your contract is renewed and there is nothing you can do about it.

I wouild like to say that , when I purchase my phones with T-Mobile the manger gave me price that would be our monthly payment , I ask him several times would it be this every month , he said yes , but time when on it came up to be about 38.00 dollars more. also before I purchase the phones my wife stop in and look at phones, he took all her info . but when it got down to cost she told him that she had to talk to me , the next two days I went to store to look , I purchase the phones but also he went and did a contract on her with out her consense . cause she got bill month later , all this is being going on for year to get this straight out this man is not at store , anymore . the people in service just don’t understand this , I finally got a person on 1-15-13 , to help me , and tell me to email service contract . the store were I purchase the phones all they doing is asking to send then boxes of contracts until they find my, this is not right . I want service and I want my contract to be voided . this is been to long and we paying to much , cause we just can’t drop it , it go toward my credit .

I would like you to review my contract, because in december 2012 I had talked to a rep that helped me with my bill because it was too much. Since i had this problem she suggested a plan that made everything unlimited so that all 4 phones on my bill would not go over minutes. She also added that i would get january free, I asked the rep to speak to my wife before deciding on the dealand she told her the same thing. My wife asked since our contract was going to be over in march if it would effect it because we planned on changing our phones and she said it wouldnt so we agreed on the contract. When i had called back another time because I was still having issues with my bill being too big the rep told me that two more years had been added on because of the contract I recently did so it would be over til 2014. It is not right that the rep lied so that I can change my contract, I would like to get full credit to get new phones. she could have told me the truth so at that time I couldve changed the phones.

My name is Shannon Beard ACCOUNT NUMBER: 587738796 Phone number (803)221-6010. Email address: sgbeard@peoplepc.com
I finally decided to add the internet to several of my phones and per the employee there would not be any extra charges for going over the coverage. It would just slow down because it was the unlimited package. I then replied during our phone conversation to make sure that I underestood that when the max limit was reached it would just slow down but no extra charges for over usage.. He guaranteed me that was correct. When receiving my next bill it was over $1800.00 because he did not set the plan up correctly as discussed during our phone conversation. I called when I received the bill and spoke with Emma and was told I would have to change from the Suncom plan to T-mobile to keep from paying the amount due. I explained to her that I was already having trouble with two of my phone lines not being paid from other people and that their contract was ending 12/25/12 and was there anything I could do to keep them from changing to the new plan. She told me that she would only be able to do one line which was suppose to be (803)221-2649. All my lines where change now having a 2 yr contract on each. I feel that if the original person would have done their job correctly setting up the internet I would not be in this situation. I have been a customer for 8-9 years and I feel that I have been taken advantage of and should not have had to change my plan because of someone not doing their job correctly and as I was told how it worked. If there is anyway please review the information or phone call on the date I added internet and when I spoke to Emma and had to change plans.. I do not agree with the contract this should have all been handled differently. This should never be at the expense of a customer it should be followed through with the employee that made or makes the errors. This has gotten me to where I do not trust anything when it comes to my phone coverage plans . Please look into this and see what can be done. Thank You in advance for your help. Shannon Beard

I am an adult and my boyfriend got us phones from Tmobile under the friends n family plan after i found out he had me marked as under the age of 17 i called tmobile and explained to them that i was in fact not a minor and was being tracked and located costomer service rep. said she would fix that and she wasnt aware i was an adult she said she was sorry again and again saying the problem would be fixed now i have found out not only has the problem not been fixed it has gotten extremely worse now my cell phone numbers, texts, voicemails, email, and all accounts trusted through my tmobile plan have been willingly given through tmobile to violate my civil and constitutional rights as an adult.

I have an identification card and I began a service with T-Mobile in 2008. Up until this year, everything has exceeded my standards. I have three lines on my account and I would like to cancel one line. T-Mobile is asking me a payment in order to cancel my line. Number One: I am using a prepaid line and the company put me in a contract. I have an I.D. but I do not have a social security number. Why did they put me in a contract, especially when I never signed any paper work accepting or acknowledging that I was or would be in a contract with them? I still am currently using three lines on my account, but I do need to cancel one line. Can you please offer me help, if not, I would like to terminate my service completely with T-Mobile. If I have ever signed any paperwork accepting a contract between myself and T-Mobile, please send me copies of those. I need a reply as soon as possible, within seven days preferably.
Krunal Patel

The contract with t-mobile was extended to October and I did not hear the sales rep say that the contract would be extended. I have called and ask to hear the phone conversation because that was brought to my attention that the contract was extended. They say in the notes they told me and that is not true. I was the contract back to February and I will pay the outstanding bill. I informed the people in November that I was no longer going to be able to pay for the phone after February. Members of my family have had t-mobile in the past and they were always a good company. I want to hear the phone conversation stating that the extention would be to October. I would like the contract back to February please. But again, I want to hear the phone conversation to hear the sales rep tell me that the contract would be extended to October because I would not have extended the contract. I want to know if the sales rep just put in the notes that I was aware of the extention or not. I want to hear that phone call. I want my contract back to February because I have always paid my bill until all of this happened.

I have tmobile serviceand on Nov 14, 2012 my phone service was cancelled stating that my someone reported the phone stolen which i didnt do..and this was the day before my birthday— image no phone on your birthday and the only thing they could tell me that dont worry we already sent you another phone..but the point is i am without a phone for my birthday and they charge me for sending another phone when all in all i never reported my phone lost so i cancelled my service then get a bill for $642 charging me cancellation fee which they are the one too turn my phone off that was so called stolen and charge me for another phone

seven months ago i was approach by the salesperson to get a family contract , which it would benefit us because my husband travel to different countries. previously he is in monthly free paid from t mobile. which is a good idea $100. per month for three phone verses one for $50.00 per .my husband only comes home every 7months. of the year.according to t mobile my husband can use the phone where ever he goes but we find out the phone cannot be use for the of 7month because it was unlock. according to the salesperson the phone was unlocked. i have paid monthly $100.00 permonth without my husband using the phone. ill be great appreciate not to be in the contract with t mobile anymore. because the breach their contract with me. i have spoke to rebecca from t mobile about this situation.

On November 28 2012, I renewed my contract with T-mobile by phone. The person who I talked to is Noralee D. I told her that AT&T was trying to give me a good deal with free cell phones with a 2-year contract and I asked her that if T-mobile were to give me the same deal I would stay with them with a new 2-year contract. She said that she would give me the same deal and that it would be in the new contract, so I signed it, and now they are trying to charge me the phones. Everything is recorded in my contract that I did by phone that day, my number account is 674406369. Thank you for your time.

Have feedback for T-Mobile?