Walmart Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

1301+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Walmart corporate: 1-800-WALMART

The service! NO one should have to stand in line to check out for 15-20 minutes and be told to use the self checkouts. The older people do not want this they want to have the service they are paying for. I worked for Wal-Mart in the 80's and we were taught the customer came first and that they left the store happy. Please get back to the way Sam Walton ran his stores with the customer was important because with out them you won't have a store. Money can't be the ruler.

Today, I went to Walmart in Athens Alabama. They only had one person manning a cash register and I was forced to use the self check out or wait in a long line. Everything went well until I tried to scan an item on clearance. It would not scan so I dug out the old reading glasses and punched in the number for look up. It came back as number not found. A cashier was standing nearby so I politely asked for help. That's not my job was the response I got and she yelled a name across the store. No one responded, she walked away with a frown on her face. I waited a few minutes and then left the item on the counter and checked out the ones that scanned. I should have left them all in hindsight I then went and found the phone number for the manager. Ha ha ha a lot of good that did me. The first call, she hung up on me and I was being very nice. The second call I was put on hold for 15 min and I hung up. Long story short WALMART SUCKS. I will not shop that Walmart again and may not shop any Walmart again. If I have to drive to another town there are other choices. I am a 70 year old disabled woman on a fixed income. I do buy things on clearance when I can. If you expect us to use self checkout you should make the clearance tags so that they will scan. This is not the first time I have had problems with this Walmart but it will be the last.

I ordered a mattress online and after waiting a week and realizing the mattress hadn't shipped, I contacted customer service. It turned out that the mattress was out of stock. Okay understandable. I was willing to wait. Another week goes by and I decide to check back with customer service and now I'm told my order will be canceled and I will receive a refund. At this time the price for this bed has gone up over $100 everywhere else and the only remaining size left on walmart.com is a king and now that has gone up over $100 from what it was the day I ordered. (I originally ordered a queen) So I call and speak to another agent and explain I'm willing to wait and would like the same price I originally paid. I'm told they will take $60 off of the price I paid and the will shipping will be expedited when it's finally back in stock. I'm satisfied with this and thank the agent. Then I'm emailed and told my order has been canceled. Are you serious? Here is the emails sent to show the inconsistency:

Response email (03/13/2019 05:08 PM)
Hi Sheila,
I am Charlie the Supervisor in charge and I am sorry to read this inconvenience with your order. Sheila, be advised that I have carefully checked our records and I have placed a cancellation request for this order, so please I kindly ask you to allow up to 48 hours for this order to be cancel,for the refund process to be initiated.
Again I apologize for this inconvenience and trust me I truly hopes this issue never happens again.
Charlie A.
Walmart.com Customer Care

**MY RESPONSE
Customer email (03/13/2019 09:11 PM)
I spoke to someone earlier today that offered an adjustment of $60.71 off the price of the mattress. He explained to me that once the mattress is back in stock it will be automatically shipped to me and I won't need to do anything else . I'm okay with waiting since he offered a discount. So now...Who should I believe, him or you?

This is the email they sent after the call:

Hello Sheila,

Thanks for your recent Walmart.com purchase. An adjustment in the amount of$60.71 has been made to this order. See below for details.

If any of your items have already shipped, you will receive a refund for the adjusted amount for those items.
Order number: 3301968-845943

— Your Walmart Customer Care Team

Adjustment details - Walmart.com

Item Adjustment Reason

Modern Sleep Engage Gel Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid 11-Inch Mattress, Multiple Sizes -$60.71 Late to Arrive

Total Adjustment: -$60.71

I bought a toaster oven on-line last week and when I received it and plugged it in it did not work. I read on-line I may take it back to the store for exchange or refund. Upon arrival to the store the person at the counter was polite but informed me I could not exchange or return at the store. Another girl next to her to her no that's not right he can only return it.They called for the customer service manager how reiterated she could and would not help, her words and was not rude but not polite either. Basically just looked to be going through the motions. I asked for a store manager and was told she was not in store. They called for the assistant manager who came 45 minutes later, this after I had already been there 40 minutes before getting to the front of the exchange line. I explained to him as well I bought it on sale for $20.00 off and they told me I could only return it and buy another at full price. I told them I had never heard such a policy that you could not simply even exchange a defective product for the price paid that was clearly in the return period, I only bought it last week. He reiterated that he wasn't going to take a $10 dollar loss for me even if he could. I said first you policy is written on the wall behind you. It clearly says you will return it or exchange it with or without a receipt. It says nothing about in store only or excludes on-line. It only reads Walmart. Pretty sure they are both the same company? He proceeded to condescend me and asked me what my problem was and i should just spend the extra money it was no big deal. Not that anyone needs to know my personal business but right now for me it is a big deal. I explained to him that I spend hundreds a month in groceries in this store as well as several season clothing and other merchandise purchases throughout the year. To no avail he could not have been ruder or cared less. I can't believe that Walmart has a person like this representing them. I even knowing I had to exchange this item, ordered some other things on-line to pickup in store while exchanging this. I proceeded to find out, as I said fine I don't want this either then. I will return all my purchases, that you can't return an on-line purchase for 24 hours, and I would have to come back if I wanted to do that. I said fine then, this will be my last purchase here EVER.

Fast forward about 45 minutes later at home my phone rang. It was Amanda the store manager from that Walmart calling who was immediately apologetic. She was at the store, the other personnel lied and said she was not. I believe one of the non management personel had informed here of how the other 2 managers had treated me. Amanda went out of her way to find my on-line order and phone number and call me to make things right. She could not have been nicer. I came back to the store and got the product at the price I originally paid and she gave me an additional 20 bucks off. She truly seemed to care as you would expect an employee should care about a customer.

While she did the correct thing, I have to believe that Walmart executive are not letting enough empowerment to trickle down to lower management to make logical judgement calls.

This oven was on sale at Amazon too for the same price. I could have bought from there, and if I had an issue, I simply fill out the included return label and they will send me back my exchange. I would not have wasted nearly 3 hours of my life over a toaster oven. The funny thing is that retailer wonder why brick and mortar stores are not popular anymore.

Not sure what I will do next time. Amanda did make it right. I'm just not sure it's worth the hassle to have to get to the point of being right again in the future.

Walmart you have some learning to do about GOOD customer service.

Thank you Amanda!

I don't know what's up with your online ordering but it's not working. I tried to place an order and all goes well until I go to my cart for checkout. I verify the order and hit continue and it goes no further. I called the customer service line and she had no idea what the problem was or how to fix it. GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE.

Walmart is so often out of stock that you have to try to order online and end up paying more because it's not in the warehouse and you get an extra charge for shipping charges for having to buy directly from the retailer through Walmart. Then when you do try to online order it doesn't work. What are our option other to stop shopping at your store period. This is BS.

If you people care at all about your customers then fix the damn problem.

Cashiers at scan and go completely Ignored me for over 10 minutes. Water was on clearance. It didn't scan right. Finally got assistance and was treated extremely rude. I asked why if there was a green light why it was closed. Was pretty much told off by cashier. She refused to help me. Another customer told a group of 5 cashiers that I needed help. The one that was supposed to help completely ignored me. Told me I rang up the wrong code because they are 2 different prices. They are to assist and they did not!!! Completely Rude. Will not shop at this location again! My shopping experience was horrible!

Tried to return an item bought a paint sprayer to paint a room the paint sprayer busted and now Walmart does not want to return the item . The employees at Walmart were very rude and not helpful at all .

I was in the Wal Mart on Friday 8th to get new tires on my Rav4
I dropped it off and went shopping. When I got done shopping I returned to the automotive department to see if my car was finished. When I got their it was still in the bay. They were backing it out as I parked. They took off at a high rate of speed squealing my tires. Then they turned the corner way to fast (again squealing my tires) Then I heard my brakes being slammed on and my tires squealing more. He then drove it back and parked it in a spot next to where I was standing. When I went inside, I asked the guy who was checking me up, what the hey were they doing tearing up my car. He said "They drive it thru the parking lot doing figure 8's to make sure the tires don't fall off" REALLY
I said why do you have to tear up my new tires and my car. Said it was common.
I have never in my life had to deal with someone doing that to my vehicle. What is your solution to this issue?
Also, at this point, it probably a mute point, he got grease on the inside of my car door (which is cloth)
My car was don at 1125 Shreveport Barksdale Hwy, Shreveport LA 71105. I'm very upset with this. I am over 60 years old, so I'm not a kid who finds it amusing to squeal up my tires.
I am attaching a copy of my invoice so you know when I did this
Mrs. Terry Paul

Been going to Wal-Marts for about 40 years now. The old store was great as everyone that worked there seemed happy and they were always willing to help but the new supercenter is nothing like that. The people that work there seem unhappy as the never smile or speak and some are just down right rude. I know I'm not the only one to feel this way.

We ordered a TV on Feb. 24 of this month (order #3261965-491599) for some reason it was canceled. We checked with our Visa acct. and were told that everything was fine, there was no problem on their end. I did not pursue that order again but instead decided to order a different TV . On the 26th I ordered another TV (order 3281967-236255). This order was also canceled. Both times I had gotten confirmation and then processing e-mails then a couple of hours later they canceled. I called Walmart "help" line and was told it was "security issues" I asked what kind of issues and was told they did not know, just that it was " security issues" I asked how I could find out what was the problem so I could fix them. She said she was sorry but all it said was "security issues". Again I called visa and was assured it was nothing with the credit card. Both orders had been immediately refunded to Visa. The Visa agent suggested I go directly to the store and have them order it - maybe that would work better coming directly from the store. I did this and placed the order on the 27th order #3291967-781551 (the tv is the TCL series 6 roku tv which was not on hand at the Walmart store here in Worthington, MN). I paid for the TV with my Visa card at the store. I got the confirmation e-mail 10:06 a.m. I got the processing your order e-mail at 10:07. At 6:16p.m. I got the " We Got Your Message---We canceled as requested" e-mail. I DID NOT cancel this order!! At 6:17 p.m. I received the Great News! Your refund is ready for pick-up e-mail. I returned to the store the next day to find out what they knew. Customer service tried to refund using the email bar code but it was denied They were as helpful as they could be but stated that online and in store were pretty much two different entities and they could give me some customer help numbers one in particular that was different than what I had already. I called the help number I had gotten and the help representative was apologetic and said the problem was on Walmart's end and he would have it taken care of. He said I could reorder in about an hour and it should be o.k. . I did not order because I was going to wait until I had gotten my refund. I told him I wanted my refund to go back on the visa card and he and one other rep assured me that would happen. I even pointedly asked if the refund would be put back on the card and they said yes, but processing could take 5 days. Because of the weekend I waited 8 days and checked my card. Guess what no refund! Again I called Walmart "Customer Care" (that was today Wed.7th). After explaining the whole process, (for the what is it now 4th or 5th time? I was given to the resolution center. Here I am told I have to use the e-mail paper because they can't (or won't) credit my credit card. So I have the option of taking the letter back to the store, (because they should know how to redeem it, they have to call Walmart.com or something) or the rep can help me, but it might take longer than if I go to the store. I chose to go back to the store as the rep was not the most understanding and the "I know how frustrating this is for you" line got old after the 8th time. The in store people were very genuinely helpful. We tried the e-mail refund and it said invalid again, I explained that they may have to call Walmart.com and that eventually helped, however, now I must wait for an additional week (the 14th) to get a refund, at least that is where we stand right. The online rep at the resolution center just didn't communicate well with myself, I recognize my patience was pretty slim, but when I asked about the "security issues" I was told we were working on the refund now and could work on that after while. From my point of view they were kind of one and the same, but from hers apparently not. As a matter of fact I never have found out what the "security issues" are that do not allow me to order any higher priced items online from Walmart, to bad for me I guess. Anyway I must say this last online experience at Walmart has been very disappointing and exhausting. My family and friends find it unbelievable but they are sure going to be more cautious when ordering anything from Walmart online.

For years, I have always gone to the Garland Groh walmart location for my groceries. I am finding recently that the store shelves are empty and it doesn't matter what day I go. I cannot locate the Great Value Sugar free Jelly because they no longer carry it. There are several things I used to buy at Walmart that I need to make another trip to a different walmart or another grocery store.

Why aren't the shelves being stocked at this store?? Get with it Walmart!

I was just in my local Walmart (store #01844) and am furious. First the self-check out machine did not give me the correct change. After waiting 10 minutes for someone to come and help I received nothing but an attitude. I went out to my car only to find that the person collecting the carriages hit my back door and put a dent in it. Fortunately there was someone sitting in my car and witnessed the incident. I went inside to report the incident only to be told to call the police.

I have to tell you that I have lived here in Toms River, NJ for over 30 years and have shopped in many of the Walmart stores and this one is the worst. The shelves are never stocked, management is non-existent and customer service sucks. I want to be compensated for not only my inconvenience, but for the damage to my car. If necessary I will take this further.

Frank Palladino
732-330-0548

The store in Farmington Maine doesn't have seats for people with COPD to take a break, or any illness for that matter.

I purchased a Frabill 371 Straight Line Bro 30" light Combo rod/reel from one of your online sites on March 2, 2019, for a total of $82.94. I used my debit card to make the purchase and your store took the money out of my account right then. I was supposed to have received the rod/reel today, March 6, 2019. At approximately 11:30 AM I received an email on my cell phone from your site telling me that it had been delivered. Well it wasn't delivered to my residence and this evening at approximately 7:00 PM I contacted your help desk and asked where it was at. After being placed on hold for approximately 5 minutes I finally got to talk to one of your representatives who was extremely hard to understand, as well as being very soft spoken. Long story short, he told me there was nothing he could do, that your store could not send me out a replacement rod/reel, and that in approximately 5 business days my debit card would be reimbursed. Funny how your store can grab the money out of my debit card account right when I make the purchase, but it takes your store 5 business days to reimburse my account. The tracking number for the item I ordered was 482078125531 and the order number was 3321970-835836. My address is 8470 Livingston Rd., Red Creek, NY, 13143. You screw me on the delivery and then you don't even have the courtesy to offer me a gift card. We did shop frequently in your stores,....not anymore!

I put in an online order to be shipped directly to me. However, 3 things have yet to ship. I took me over an hour, talking to customer service, to find out where the items that haven't shipped are and why they haven't shipped.

The major problem was, that you all had the wrong billing address for my credit card, and I couldn't remember the old address. The only one that could tell me where to find it was the supervisor, that it took me 45 minutes to be able to talk to.
Here is my thing, if you don't have an item that is ordered within 100 miles of the person's address, but you have one 1000 miles from their home, that can be shipped immediately, then ship it.

I ordered a tv stand, the excuse for not having been shipped yet, is that they didn't have one in the warehouse (which makes it sound like you only have 1 warehouse). I would have much preferred you sending the one that you had in a warehouse on the East Coast immediately to me, than for me to have to call and get a hassle trying to find out where it is and why it hasn't shipped. Also, if you have found one, why is it not going to ship for another 2 days? If you have it and found it, ship it immediately. I placed this order on 2 Mar, this particular item isn't going to ship until 8 Mar. That is garbage.

I will most likely never buy another thing from Wal-Mart online or in store if I can absolutely help it. Your customer service is total crap.

I would give you zero stars if it would let me. But it won't.

hello i used to worked there and I work registered on 20 for four and in half years and you know iwas the only one that would come to work but ; inever took off to not any length of tiem I know it was in side job and I hate ididn't do this well there was two twin ladies who now work on Michigan road well the had broughta tv from youalla bygone a two thousand dollar tv and so okwell, now ; there return the same night and with out t he tv and thebox was filled with bricks no one bothered t o look in it or nothing but they gave them the two thousand dollar backfor the empty box at he time annie was work and I believe lorrie over ride so they would give them the two thousand dollars back for they said a tv was not in there icheck it it out when they left and so okwell ; it s a lots of stuff that went on but as it did when iwas running a registor the y planned 2000.00 inmydraw so the ythought iwas going to take it isaid no way ; iwanted a job not to take stuff that didn't belong to me so okwell they Carolyn planet tha check under her desk so they wouldsee who counted thedrawer could n't fine it it was there when iturned in my draw so idon' knowthey wantedtofire me bad and lied on me so okwell ; ; they tried tosay iwas a theif my parent didn'traise mel ike no theirf I never had a desire to steal nothing an d I had a recipt for everyt hing I every bough t up there inever been so ever out don' iwill enevre shop in your store a gain ; my name is gwen willams Roger hired me at 10.00and hour and I think it was so many jealous people and so okwell iwant ed to learn how to cash checks and so idid mike in the accounting told me how and what iwas suppose todo so okwell , ;I wa streated so bad iwill never shop at Walmart ever again the folks that werethere were dirty and jealous ofeach other ; iwished iwould n't have never been hired there ; so igues youdeserve what yougot too people stealing out of your store not paying for what they get ; wow you know iwondered if all t hem folks were still there you had some good working folks but others trying tofire them and lying and tocover them ownass up ;im sorry;

On February 15, 2019 my 2001 Chevy S10 was in for oil change after leaving the Douglas Ga 31533 store oil was not replaced in vehicle engin which i had to replace for used engine $810.00 plus labor $850.00 Towing fee $50.00 a total of $1,710.00.
Please feel free to call me (912)592-0103 cell anytime.

Thanks
Larry L Williams

This is my third time writing a complaint to Walmart can someone please contact me . my number is 313 608-9983. Tonia Bowman . I contact you on March 1, 2019. My experience at Walmart Friday was unacceptable. I bought my son 84.00 headset during xmas they did not work. I talk them back got another one. they stop working , I took them back to Walmart me and my son and grandbaby. the cashier couldn't pull up receipt . She went to a Manager. Cashier came back said Manager was looking trying pull it up. Manager said she couldn't where is other receipt. I said that the only receipt cashier (Walmart) gave me . it was a big mess that me and my kids was there for two hours which should bee 30 minutes. Manager Cornelia told me she had to look in back so she can pull up my receipt. Cornelia also said I may have to come back in three days for her to find the receipt. I told her I was going shopping in Walmart so while she look in the back . She took my receipt . I finish went back to the front . the manger Cornrlia act like she didn't no me. She told me she couldn't find anything in back . I said where my receipt at a cashier desk told me to come back in 3 days . I said for what give me my receipt. I said i'm making a complaint . She told me she told cashier to get my information and she call me in three days . i'm still not understanding what's GOING ON. MY SON BEGIN TO GET UPSET AND CRY. SO WE GO TO FRONT AND SHE HAS US TO WAIT TO GIVE ME MY RECEIPT ANOTHER 30 MINUTES. SHE BASICALLY GIVE IT BACK. I WAS ALSO BEING FOLLOWED IN STORE BY WALMART EMPLOYEE'S. I NEVER STOLED ANYTHING WHY AM I BEING FOLLOWED . I CAME TO THE STORE TO EXCHANGE HEADPHONES WITH A RECEIPT. WALMART EMPLOYEE MESSED UP NOT ME. SO I ASKED FOR ANOTHER MANAGER ONE CAME TO ME WITH HER BADGE TURN AROUND SHE SAID HER NAME WAS HEIDI, BUR WHY IS YOUR BADGE TURNED AROUND SO I CAN'T SEE YOUR NAME. HEIDI (BLACK LADY) MANAGER. SHE TOLD ME ANOTHER MANAGER WITH BE WITH ME. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIY 3 DAYS TO EXCHANGE HEADSETS,SHE SAID. WELL MANAGER SARA (WHITE LADY) CAME OUT MADE ME EXPLAIN ALL OVER AGAIN AS IF SHE DIDN'T NO . SHE TOLD ME YOU GOT THE MONEY. IT'S NOTHING SHOWING YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING, SHE GAVE YOU YOUR MONEY. I TOLD HER I DID EXCAHANGE LIKE I WANTED TO DO TO DAY. SHE SAID YOU GOT YOUR MONEY NOTHING I CAN DO . SHE SAID AGAIN . I SAID YOU SAYING I STOLE HEADPHONES AND TOOK 83.00. SHE SAID THAT'S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE , IT'S NOTHING I CAN. SO I PD FOR MY THINGS AND LEFT. I AM EMBARRSED THAT PROFESSIONAL sara the manager said that to me and in front of my son and grandbaby. I felt offended, disrespected, and a lot of other things, humiliated, discriminated, accused of stealing. I come to this store 1 or 2 a week. I was at store248- 957-0106 29574 7mile rd 48152. My son do not have his headset replace and I am out of 84.00 dollars. I am very upset.

I had a super frustrating experience this weekend when changing the oil in my wife’s car, something I’ve been doing for more than 20 years. As I was finishing, I took the oil pan I had just purchased from Wal Mart and had never used and was walking over to place it in the grass off the edge of the driveway. When I turned around, there was a big oil spot on the driveway. I’ve been doing this a long time, and between the oil pan, gloves and rags, I never spill a drop, so this had me really confused. Then I looked down and saw oil splattered all over my pants and shoes. Now I’m hot about it and still perplexed as to what was going on. Then I looked over at the oil pan in the grass and there was a growing black spot where the oil pan was spilling out. Oil pan, you had one job! There was a small hole in the bottom edge of the pan, something I never would’ve noticed when purchasing it. So my pants are ruined ($85) and my Hoka running shoes ($140), and I have a big oil spot and several oil streaks on my driveway. And of course the ego takes a hit from friends that wonder why I can’t DIY without making such a mess. ;) I’ve attached photos. I’m hoping Wal Mart can help me out here.

On Feb 18 I ordered a Canon Pro 10 printer from walmart.com. Order # 3201962-638451 I received this printer on Thursday Feb, 21. I took the shipping label out of the plastic and right away I noticed that the upc label had been cut out of the box. Your e-seller was smart enough to try and cover this up. I called the customer service dept. and was told that E-Site LLC would contact me within 24 hrs. This did not happen. I called customer service again (Ref # 190225-006463) and again was told E-Site LLC would contact me within 24 hrs. This has still not happened. I purchased this from walmart because you are an authorized Canon dealer and I knew the $200 rebate from Canon would be good. I obviously cannot get a rebate without the upc label, but I am sure that Sheldon Kohl your E-Site LLC reseller did. Not wanting this devious reseller to get away with this I attempted to return this to my local Walmart. I was quickly told that I had to ship this to the e-seller at my own expense. This of course is quite impossible as the e-seller did not put a physical address on the shipping label.
Sheldon Kohl
(347) 385-3517
Brooklyn, NY 11204

I would ship this via the United States Postal Service because I know that I can have a restricted delivery to this person. If he goes so far to cover up his rebate fraud can you imagine what he would do if he got this printer back. I would assume he would 1. Keep the printer and say he never received it or 2. Obtain my credit card information and use it. Either way I wouldn't trust this person any farther than I could throw him. I have not opened this printer yet as I am hoping to get this resolved. I would at least like to get the $200 gift card back if not a full refund on a return. And even more important I would like to see Sheldon Kohl removed from your e-sellers. He will just sell on e-bay or maybe amazon.
sincerely
Mark Bartels

Due to your TV ad using the gay men, you have lost me as a customer. I do not care to see this or have children see this.

After your latest ad of the two gay gentlemen you have now lost me as a customer! I don't like having the values of others forced on me or my children!

You push the sale of gift cards for Walmart and other businesses. They can be found in all designs for different purposes and functions near many of your check out counters in every Walmart. We have been buying them as gifts for quite a while. You have hundreds of cards for sale WITHOUT HAVING ANY PROTECTIVE ENVELOPES DESIGNED FOR THEM. I asked a sales person, in the Republic, MO. store for help and her answer was, "We haven't had any of those since Christmas" and that was the end of her assistance. Can anyone make an attempt to order those little, card size envelopes that protect the magnetic strip on each card and keep the card and magnetic strip clean and looking new? Could this be accomplished at the time the cards are re-ordered? HELP!

My complaint is not with Walmart but the employees working the Straight Talk Booth. I have repeatedly tried to get service for my Cell phone and there is never anyone there can can help with the problem. i am told that they are not there and will be in later or tomorrow and the straight Talk employee that is thre cannot help me or doesnt know how and all I have gotten is the run around. I live 17 miles from the store and cannot keep coming back at their convenience. This problem has gone on since I purchased the phone 1/02/2019. I had to replace my old phone because it was damaged and bought a new one for $99 Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit. Came back a few days later and it was selling for $59. I have worked with the company on my problem twice and the first time did not work. They reset it again today and I will just see if it is fixed. Iwill know in a few days.
Randolph Gordon

I went to Walmart today at 29574 7 mile road, Livonia mi, 48152 number 248-975-0106. I was their for two hours which should have been a 30 minute stop. I wanted to return my son headseat. I brought them for xmas for my 11 year old son. They didn't work . I returned them and xchange them for another one I believe on Jan 3, 2019. A week ago my son said they were broke so I returned them today the second headseat. I went to a cashier who were only taking returns. She couldn't get info from my receipt . She went to talk to a Manager . They couldn't find the scan on receipt or something. I told the cashier that that was all I had. She told me this wrong the wrong receipt it look like refund receipt. I told her this was a second pair and the cahier only gave me that receipt. I asked the cashier on 1-03-2019 to give me my whole receipt she said no that's all I needed. So the cashier went to her Manager came back and said basically this is the wrong receipt and its gone take me 3 days to find the other receipt that's what the Manger CORNELIA told me but she said i'm going to go in back she if can find it well pull it up. I said well i'm going to go and shop and maybe you can find something by then. SHE said i'm try but you need to find the other receipt. I told Cornerila from the start that was the only receipt that the previous cashier gave me. I went shopping started to feel as if the employee's was following me and my kid and grandbaby as I was shopping as if trying to return headset was a crime.with a receipt. I EVEN WENT TO GET THE HEADSET FROM ELECTRONICS TO TAKE TO FRONT CAUSE I NEW THEY WERE GOING TO LET ME EXCHANGE THEM. I was proceeded to the front to check out and see if Cornelia had found another receipt or come back in 3 days. I seen her as soon as I went to front ,she appeared I wave my hand as she was coming toward me to make sure she see me. MANAGER CORNELIA SAID (CAN I HELP YOU ? ) THIS LADY ACT LIKE SHE NEVER EVER SEEN ME AND SHE TOOK MY RECEIPT WITH HER. I SAID WHAT GOING ON WITH THE HEADSEAT. cornelia basically said she couldn't really do anything and I just have to wait 3 days until she go back to that day and look threw the receipt that day. I said well where is my receipt and why haven't you ask for my name and number if you want me back in 3 days. she said well then I was about to tell you I left the receipt at cashier and I told her to get your name and number . I said i'm going to file a complaint because this is your employee faught and Walmart computers not mine. SO CORNELIA LIED TO ME SHE WALK TO FRONT WITH ME TOLD ME TO WAIT HERE . MY CHILDREN WERE TIRED AND SO WAS I . EVER DID SHE TELL A CASHIER THAT. Twenty more minutes went by, she basically came back more excuse, I begin to leave get in a line to purchase my grocery. I got out line ask for another manager, because Cornelia told me she was the only Manager there . WELL ANOTHER FIVE MINUTES WENT BY AND A MANAGER CAME TO ME WITH HER BADGE TURN AROUND SO I COULD NOT SEE HER NAME. I ASKED HER WHATS HER NAME SHE SAID Heidi . SHE BASICALLY SAID ANOTHER MANAGER HELP YOU I DON'T NO. SO A MANAGER NAME SARA CAME AND SAID MAM YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK SO ITS NOTHING I CAN DO. I SAID I THE CASHIER GAVE ME THE MOEY BACK AND I GAVE IT BACK TO HER AND BOUGHT ANOTHER HEADSEAT . SHE SAID YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK AND THIS RECEIPT SAID YOU DIDNT PURCHASE ANYTHING YOU KEPT THE MONEY. I SAID YOUR SAYING I STOLE THESE HEADSET AND KEPT THE MONEY. SHE SAID THAT'S WHAT THE RECEIPT SAYS. I SAID YOU NEED TO FIRE YOUR EMPLOYEE. SHE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY ABOUT HER EMPLOYEE SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF HER. I AM WORRIED BECAUSE IF IT WAS NOT FOR HER I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION. BUT I UNDERSTOOD HER AND WHAT I UNDERSTOOD WAS THAT SHE SAID I STOLE HEADSET AND KEPT THE MONEY. SHE TOLD ME TO CALL XBOX AND SEE WHAT WARRANTY IS. THES WALMART PEOPLE WERE REALLY REALLY PUSHING MY BUTTONS. I FELT AS A FAITHFUL CUSTOMER AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK. I WAS MISTREATED, MISUNDERSTOOD, BLAMED FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT MY FAUGHT ., ACCUSSED, AFFENDED, INSULTED, AND CALLED A THEIF IN FRONT OF MY CHILDREN. THEY ALSO WAISTED MY TIME. MY SON IS VERY UPSET THAT HE CAN'T HER WITH HIS HEADSET AND CERTAINLY WONDER WHY THE LADY CHANGED HER MIND ON LETTING US COME BACK IN 3 DAYS, THEN ANOTHER LADY COME OUT AND JUST BULLY US AND SAY WELL THE RECIPT SAY YOU GOT YOUR MONEY. I WOULD SOMEONE FROM CORPORATE LOOK FOR ME ON THE CAMERA AND SEE MY TRANSATION THAT DAY ON CAMERA.

I understand you are changing the qualifications needed to be a greeter at Wal-Mart therefore discriminating against those with mental and physical disabilities. I work with people who have both mental and physical disabilities at two different jobs. I shop a lot at the Ebensburg, Altoona and Johnstown Pa Wal-Marts. The greeters who have some disabilities have gone out of there way to greet you as you walk in, make nice comments, and help you. You should be ashamed. This is their lives you are dealing with and affecting. You obviously don't know what this means to them. It's not just a job or a way to make a living. Its socialization and being a part of their community.

I have received horrific customer service from your company. On 2/14/19 I placed an order online for tires. I received a confirmation that the item should arrive on 2/20/19. Between 2/14 and 2/20, I received another email stating item had been delayed. I followed up with Walmart.com to see when the expedited delivery date would be and was told 2/25/19. On 2/25/19 I had not received an email nor the order. I followed up again and was told the order was still being processed. I then asked would I received the item within the next two days and agent's response was they were not sure. I then asked that the item be cancelled and the agent assured me I would receive a refund within 48 hours. I checked back on Wednesday as I had not received a refund. On Wednesday I reached out again and the agent told me that they did not see where it had been cancelled and that it was still showing order being processed. I was very upset and demanded my refund be issued by 5pm that day. Thursday, still no refund and I keep getting the run around with your customer service agents. Every time I talked with them I was given a different answer. On Thursday I demanded my refund be processed. Agents were very rude and disrespectful in your Resolutions Department. This is not the first order in which I've had this problem. Your Walmart.com process is awful. I was never told the reason why my order was delayed or why it set in processing for almost two weeks after I placed it. If the item was out-of-stock or not available, I should have been told that at the very beginning and my refund issued but I was not. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced!!

I Love Walmart and I am in the store 5 days a week. So my complaint is employee's parking in parking spaces closest to the entrances. I am sixty
six years old and have a hard time walking far distances. I live in Port St Lucie West Fl. Please ask employee' s to be considerate of older people. I am not eligible for a handicap sticker.

Maureen G, Ruffino

at the Walmart where I shop there aren't enough electric carts for this store I am disabled and have to shop with one of these carts I have waited as long as an hour and leave without doing my shopping I would do all my grocery shopping here if I could just have access to a cart and im not the only customer with this problem there is always someone waiting for these carts if you are lucky enough to get one it will die on you this isn't the only store with this problem its nation wide a company as big as Walmart really should supply more than 3 carts to a store and at least keep them in working order I have to shop at Kroger where they keep around a dozen carts for their customers

I have never seen a more unorganized or lack of employees or lack of management! The store is 355 Cypress Gardens Winter Haven Florida. I don’t know if this store has a store manager...This is a VERY busy store and makes a lot of money. The CSM members are ridiculous. It’s all about them not the other employees. I watched a young man walk out with a large roll of bubble wrap without stopping at a register. What the heck is up with this store or the store manager??? There should be an employee watching the front doors but nope! I’m not an employee just a customer who sees a lot of stuff at this store that needs work. It will loose customers no doubt!

I need to know about a complaint number 1551902693. I stayed waiting for the label to sent the item by mail.

Product complaint on Equate Protein Shake Chocolate 12 box
When you drink them theY link on you the seal around top of pour is nor glue all way and the flavor was flat. This happen to more than half of the in box I had another box that I felt the flavor was flat no taste purchased at same time. Number on box #8113101580 product Sell by Aug 15 2019 L183220E 323 07:56

I've been a loyal customer of the Walmart Super Store, 8650 Madison Blvd., Madison, Alabama, 35758 for over 20 years, but this was my last trip to that store. Signs telling where a product was located were wrong and misleading. The brand new shelves are so tall that trying to reach the Shower Spray on the very top shelf, as there was only one bottle left at front of shelf, was impossible and I'm 5' 9" tall. Some Isles are very wide while others like the Greeting Card isle was so narrow two carts could hardly have room to pass each other. I saw people hunting for items they couldn't locate including me. It was utter bedlam. On top of that a middle aged woman talking on a cell phone with one hand and pushing her cart with the other came within 2 inches of doing a T-Bone on my cart as I was going down a main isle and she was coming out of a side isle. It appeared that she didn't look to see if anyone was there. I had ordered a 3 drawer Sterilite plastic cart from Walmart.Com. Unfortunately, Walmart.Com would not ship it but chose to send it to this Walmart Store. As I stopped to pick it up I was told that there was only one plastic cart of that description so even without a name on it, it must be mine. When I got it home I found that my name was on a sticker on the top of the cart. they had the cart setting upside-down on a stack of other things. It appeared to me that there was insufficient space to properly store items for pickup. Thanks for listening.

getting in touch with anybody for support is absolutely ridiculous I looked all over the website and kept getting links to email support then it would take me to another questionnaire and then another one and another one and another one I never actually got an email address to submit my support questions.

Tried to buy a radio flyer wiggle ride on today for granddaughter birthday. Started at the Wal-Mart on telegraph rd in st louis/ They were unable to communicate with other stores except by phone and then received no answer on other end. Left and went to Kirkwood store on Lindbergh. A nice manager looked it up and told me the Shrewsbury store on Watson had it in stock. Left and went there. Went to toy department, didn't see it so I asked young lady. She said it did not look familiar but since I said Kirkwood said it was there in stock she went to look for a manager. I followed her and upon hearing my dilemma, she laughed and said "why would we have it, we're the smallest store. I replied that it said it was in stock,and again lsugged. I left with nothing for granddaughter.. I am so disappointed in your ability to steer customers in the right direction and felt ridiculed by the msnager! I guess I'll start shopping at Target,at least you're treated with respect

I do not have this issue anywhere else especially other stores other than Walmart and other shoppers I'm with whom regardless of their phone or phone service provider their cell phone service is not being interfered with. I have noticed an ongoing on off interference with my cell phone service especially internet interference when in the store shopping or attempting to shop. I will go in the store and start shopping, if I can't find a product, I will go on my phone and go on the internet Walmart.com for example, I will not have internet connection problems at first, but then my phone states I'm not connected to the internet as if a block got put on my cell phone. When I go outside I have internet service again after a maybe 5 minute wait. No other person I'm with nor around me in the stores has this issue. My phone service provider is stating there should be no reason for this unless someone at your stores is purposely placing a block on my phone. Almost Everytime I am shopping in the store this happens, my phone appears to be solely unable to keep its internet or phone service. I am constantly contacting my phone hone service provider about what is beginning to appear to be harassment as no one else is phone service is being interrupted while in the store shopping.

I live in Port Angeles WA. I was not able to find many of the products I like. At customer service they told they do not have rolls of quarters that was an inconveniences to me. I did not want to drive to the others side of town to my bank. One of you Customers service personnel called dearie that is offensive .

the grocery dept. is a disgrace. shelves are never stocked, items that I have been buying for years are no longer stocked, no matter when I go shopping. the deli is a joke, one employee behind the counter, little or no pre-sliced items. wait times between 10 and 15 min are common. pre-packaged items are just put in a pile in an open cooler so you have to dig through them to find anything. also most people don't need those giant shopping carts, the choice of a smaller cart would easier to maneuver and cause less congestion in the store. until I hear that the auburn store has made improvements, I am going to do my shopping @ wegmans.

The store in Rincon Ga is getting so bad they are losing customers,they are loosing customers to other stores.not caring products that they did have.they only have 3 types of sodas now.there is not enough help and never enough cashiers.I saw one woman working the deli with no help and she was doing all 3 or 4 jobs with customers tired of waiting and I have to say she handled it well.keep in mind that these are some of the things that ruined kmart and sears.

I was in the Walmart on 47th Ave. in Greeley,Co this morning and was using the self checkout as there were very few registers open, I had a large order and was unable to get the belt to move. I asked for help and a young lady came over and was unable to help and left and didn't return. I again asked for help and what I think was a supervisor came over and got it going. I asked how she fixed it and she said she didn't want the customers to know because they might break it. I said I thought if Walmart wanted the public to do the checkout themselves it would help if we were told how to do it. Things then escalated and we both lost our tempers. I felt she was needlessly rude as I thought I made a good point about not being able to help myself without the information. My language was nastier then it needed to be and for that I said I was sorry. She walked away then returned and started again. I finished and left. I've heard that some staff are not happy about the self service because of fear for their jobs being cut and I can understand that. Most custormers I know are not happy either. I felt her behavior was uncalled for. I asked the girl at the door for her name She knew right away who it was when I said she was rude, Apparently this isn't the first complaint she's gotten. Most staff at that store are very nice and I know many by name and enjoy seeing them. This experience was awful and shouldn't have happened. I was told her name is Malissa

If I could do less than 1 star I would. My husband has been with your company for over 20 years and is 53 years old. He suffered a heart attack 3 years ago and has under went other procedures due to his health. He's had many struggles with finding the right medications that allow him to function daily,during this time he has put up with management harassing him about his work load and simple mistakes he's made but corrected. Under no terms has he ever allowed the company to lose money and has at times brought losses to their attention. He always received feedback that they would take care of it and never did or to just let it go. which is unethical within your company. Im sure if you investigate this particular store and see the turnover and management issues you would see that the employees are being harassed and treated unfairly. My husband also has provided pictures of his back room and the store that would immediately bring in OSHA, but he choose not to go forward because of the harassment they receive. Today he was terminated and he is probably 1 0f 5 that where still there since the store was built and stocked from the ground up. Im amazed that an asset protection manager and an assistant manager can take it upon themselves and terminate a long term employee without as much as paperwork stating why they are being terminated. Where is the Store manager during this time? Im not sure this is ethical or professional in any way and I'm sure the state of Indiana will be very open to learning this as my husband will be applying for unemployment. Just to be clear this particular store also caused my husband to work with a broken toes from a Wal-Mart work related injury and under doctors orders was asked to be put on restricted duly which was not done and he told your workers comp department this. When the manager found out he was reprimanded and since then harassed and now termination. Please do your review at Store located at 316 Indiana Ridge Blvd, Mishawka Indiana 46545.

I when to get prescription pill phentermine 90 pill 37.5 mg with my Good RX card the pharmacist is telling me the price 78.00$ the price on the Good RX card site show it is 22.24 with discount why is Walmart Pharmacy not honoring the price that is post on the web site this is not the first time this happen with prescription. If Walmart isn't going to except the Good Rx card them it should post that at the Pharmacy. But if you are excepting the Good RX card then they should be honor that price. The women you take my Prescription didn't even look up my card just look at it and gave it to me. If she might of got it right. This is the store in EastGreenvillie PA. Below are some examples one is has Walmart right on it the other is the Good RX card I will not Take my family Prescription to Walmart any more unless Walmart fixes this problem. thank you Timothy Sneckenburg.

I shop at your yukon ok, store, Have been shopping there for years. Now that I'm handicaped I need to use a cart, It seems that you don't care about your older customers at all, carts sitting around out of service and not very many to start with. Please do something about the number of carts at this store, The handicaped spend money too.

Yes I have been using the savers catchers for years, but for the last several months(3) I have been scanning receipts and it states it has been accepted and I can look at it but it has not been telling me that it ha been processed or received and I like using the app because I had !$10 saved up from several month and used it last month. I would like to know if you are still using the app.

This is the photo of the chicken I bought from our local Princeton Indiana Walmart. I've never been so embarrassed when I cut it for my guests. This is not the first time this has happened to me.

My complaint is you are missing a Huge Market , I cannot seem to find Sugar Free Holiday chocolates packaged for Valentines Day, Christmas , Easter ect. almost everyone I know has at least 2or 3 Diabetic friends or family and the only way to buy them chocolates is in a bag from the small sugar free section of the candy isle . so No pretty heart shaped box or other holiday packaged sweets for them. I am not Diabetic but have friends who are , who I would purchase such Items for. I am glad that over the last 10 years or so there has been a lot more diabetic or dieters friendly merchandise available at your stores and hope that eventually the ratio will become closer to the ratio in society . I visit your store in Martin Tn. approximately 5 times a week buying food and household supplies for a house of 5 with 2 of them diabetics and have become acquainted with many of the friendly persons working there. So any action on this request would be Greatly Appreciated . Thank You.

Lately each time I shop for groceries at the Walmart Center in Gainesville Ga. 30501 the shelves are poorly stocked with the name brand items I prefer to buy. The Great Value brand is fully stocked and twice the size display of the name brand items. Morton’s salt is one item that is almost alway empty as well as Dominos Sugar. The Jello brands are never as plentiful as the Great Value. The jams and jelly displays are the same way. I could go on and on. I have to shop at Kroger to find the items I need. I have shopped at Walmart for years and been very please with the pricing and selection but now I find myself flustered and dissatisfied with my shopping and the inconvenience. Could you address this problem or is this to be the new norm?

I had invited my son over , he decides to stop at Walmart. deli and get chicken. It was cold chicken so I put in the oven for about 20 minutes. When I took it out to check it I cut it and it was raw. I called to report it and the manager said that's not possible. I told him I would bring it back. I couldn't. that evening but I'm returning it today, but I'm including a picture of what it looked like as soon as it came out of the oven. This is very dangerous under cooked chicken . This is the third time iv had under cooked chicken, but I decided to take picture to have proof. And this time returning it . It's hard going across town in the evening to Walmart then have to return things. This is the Princeton Indiana store. I would hate for Walmart to stop selling chicken but I would like for it to be fully cook.

My Daughter placed an order in your Vidalia,Ga # 864 store for a cake for her son on Monday the 4th for pickup on the 9th. When she arrived to pickup her sons birthday cake she was told the order had not been placed.Sounds like to me poor Customer service.i called an spoke your Asst.Manager Karen and was transfred to Deandra who is over your Bakery stayed on the line and never came to phone.

I have a problem with a greeter at the Wal-Mart Supercenter on 65th Street, Loveland, CO. Whenever I shop there, if this greeter is there, she will almost run through a crowd to demand to see my receipt. Last week, I bought a mop and broom. She pushed through several people to once again demand my receipt. She has done this one several occasions.
This morning, my husband and I were there. I was behind him and he passed her without any intervention. Then she saw me, rushed up and demanded my receipt. I told her he had it. (He was pushing the cart btw, so why demand it of me?) I was a bit irritated and asked her why she was the only one who always wanted my receipt and legally, we didn't have to show it. At this point, she was ignoring me. As we exited, another customer said she singled him out everytime too and that he was going to stop saying ok. Well, we had to return one item and while doing so, I mentioned my problem to a customer service supervisor. My husband and I both left with the impression that nothing would actually be done. I don't mind an occasional "random" request for a receipt check, but this is ridiculous.

my complaint is that I have been scammed by Walmart and their affiliates that do a survey with promises of Walmart gift cards. I have literally completed their surveys on line 17 times. ive been promised three 1,000.00 gift cards 7 100.00 gift cards and 7 300.00 gift cards and never have I ever received not one. the site still continually try and gets me to do another of their surveys with promises f a gift card from wal mart. they go as far as saying my 1,000 gift card is being mailed out since I completed their survey and finished with x amount of points and ordered one of their selected items or ordered so many magazines. my son also has completed their survey and was promised three cards he was just a little smarter then I and quit figuring wal mart is a scam. I continued on really needing those gift cards for household goods, to help buy school clothes for the grandkids then at Christmas time was promised a thousand dollar card and was extremely happy thinking I was going to be able to celebrate Christmas and buy the family gifts, boy was I wrong and,embarrassed and very hurt. my grandkids received nothing again from grandma just like the school clothes I promised. when is it going to stop and when is wal mart going to stop letting people get hurt by their actions in being involved in this scam. I believe that I need to have this investigated by the channel 7 news channel jesse jones of seattle and then I need to open a law suit against your wal mart that helps the community so much! yea and I need to do what I can to get what I expected for the tasks I completed and didn't get paid for. this was the same as doing a regular job for wal mart and not receiving a pay check for it. I would like to request that someone from the corporate offices of wal mart please read this and contact me before I take legal actions to collect my gift cards and before I also contact the news channel to investigate wal mart. maybe you people don't really understand what its like to live on very little each month and have to try and locate a way to be able to celebrate holidays with my family and wal mart is suppose to care so much about the community by sharing and giving. but all iv'e seen is hurt and disappointment from you all. if you don't respond as I expect you won't then I will proceed to try and collect the gift cards promised and to tell the world whats really going on at wal mart stores. thank you very much'

Lisa Nush 3020 Broadway apt. 806 EVERETT WASHINGTON 98201 PHONE NUMBER IS 425 374 8808

Hello,
My name is Tiffany Domer from York, PA. The only reason I’m writing this is regards to a problem I had yesterday that involved your company. I’m 32 weeks pregnant so obviously needing to get the crib up and all the baby stuff ready is important. I made to online purchases on Walmart.com one for the crib and the other for the crib mattress. Now yesterday the crib mattress was delivered by fedex, but for one it was thrown on my porch completely dirty and all on the plastic. I carried it up two flights of stairs to then it over and it was straight cut through the mattress. Looked like someone took a knife to it. Now looking at the time it was delivered by fedex I was minutes away from my house so it wasn’t sitting out on my porch long. So your company shipped a damaged mattress, then fed ex decided not to even bother to care or look at it. Just throw it. So obviously I called Walmart right after seeing the damage and they told me to bring it in with my information and they would be able to exchange it or get me a new one. So my pregnant ass was by myself carried it back down the stairs got it in the car drove it to the East York location in York pa got it in a car and went to the service desk. Where I stood for 15 minutes to then be told by a really rude woman trying to leave I guess that because I bought it online she could only refund my money to the card that would take 48 hours to reappear. Now keep in mind I need this baby mattress now! The reason I ordered when I did! She had no regards for me and then even tried to get me to lift it over the counter for her. Once again I’m 32 weeks pregnant i shouldn’t even be lifting it. So I had to go buy a new baby mattress with my card taking more money from my bank because my other money isn’t even on there yet. Then had to carrying that mattress back out to the car and back into my home and up the stairs again. So I tried to avoid the trouble and me carrying it to much because I’m pregnant but clearly the company didn’t even seem to care I was pregnant and it was your companies fault it was damaged, it wasn’t like i didn’t want it , didn’t need it or did it myself it was brought to me like this. I have never had an issue before but yesterday has made me wanna go to target for now on. They delivered my bassinet yesterday without any issues or damage but your company couldn’t even deliver my mattress without issues. My crib is supposed to be coming today from your company and if it’s damaged there will be extreme issues, this stuff is for my baby,
My first baby I don’t have the strength or time to being hassled around. Extremely disappointed with Walmart.

I purchased a $212.00 air cooker and used a Company Christmas gift card for $25.00 The remainder I used my debit
card .The cooker was returned 2 days later.Upon return I was told I had to take the entire$212.00 return amount in the
form of a Walmart gift card.This is absolutely ridiculous.I totally understand to refund me the $25 in gift cards since I used it for the purchase but not to give me my cash back is wrong.You are forcing me to spend my money at your store ...that should be my decision.The manager told me that was the policy.The store is located in Columbus ind Merchant Mile Dr.Please get back to me before I lodge a complaint with the better business burea.You can reaspond back via e-mail address.Ref #903500878243(on receipt)

I have to really discipline my emotions when I see Walmart personal dressed in a burka. When I see non Muslim personal wearing American clothing from the neck down and with the head wrap of a Muslim something needs to be addressed. Muslim is not a religion it is an ideology, one of rape, disfigurement, child marriages, murder and taking over America from within our own country. It is a cult that brainwashes and enslaves women from birth. So I can understand middle eastern women's blight. Not so of a Negro women wearing a head wrap. This to me sends a message of mental illness, of deep seated hate for people of western European linage. I do not feel safe shopping in a store with non Muslim personal wearing burkas. I do not feel safe with a group of people who cover their bodies with so much clothing that you can not see what they might be carrying. Do you have employees go through a medical detector prior to going on duty? Do you want to be the Next Sears...I shop on line rather than have to deal with Walmart's unsafe employees. Yesterday I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to purchase two items I knew you carried as I needed them today, the price was double yours but you only die once. Last week I needed to replace blinds for a entire rental home, I ordered them on line, first time I did not use Walmart. Also, I am not willing to support a company that does not stand for what America was build on, freedom and God as our creator.

Dear Sir,
I have been a loyal of Walmart for quite some time, especially in the grocery section. My husband and I moved to the Chapel Hill/Chatham County, NC area in 2017 and found a Walmart conveniently located near our house. The store is Walmart Superstore located off of Hwy. 15/501 S in Chatham County but the address is Chapel Hill. The store number is #3182. At first the store was very well stocked and very clean - offering a wide variety of products. A few months later, we noticed the shelves of many items, not only in the grocery section, were empty and this situation has worsened. In the refrigerated yogurt section the area was almost completely empty. Below the screen where the yogurt is displayed was the nastiest display of filth. The area could not have been cleaned in six months or longer. The odor of the area was one of soured milk. With the complaints mounting, not only with me but from my neighbors and husband as well, I think it is a reflection to the store's management. What began as a wonderful shopping experience has deteriorated and if this situation is not addressed and changes made I will be forced to find another store. Kind Regards, Judy Knight

I'm awake at 4am looking for a resolution to my PORCH service issue. I cancelled the service two weeks ago because the worker showed up and said he didn't have his tools to get the job done - tv mounting. He packed the items back in the box and left. From that point I was no longer interested in using the service.

I have called/emailed/chatted with walmart customer service 4 times to be refunded! Why am I not getting resolution on this simple $80 transaction?? Please help.

Denise Upshaw
Deniseupshaw@gmail.com

I was shopping yesterday at Walmart 3210 grocery side, a woman was sitting by customer service on the floor drinking a bottle of whiskey, security was standing down further laughing and talking to each other. No one did anything about it.
Don't you want decent customers to come into your stores? This seems to happen rather regulargly in this store!

I bought Chili No Beans and when I opened it ,it had beans.

To Whom It May Concern:

I recently purchased a 70 “ Vizio TV at my local Walmart here in Merritt Island Fl. It was purchased on 11/09/2018 3 months ago. Yesterday morning the television stopped displaying a picture. I had sound but not picture. I called the store the man in the electronics department said “sure bring the TV back to the store”. When I got to the store and tried to return the TV, Bonnie at customer service said ( with a snide inflection) “that I only had 15 days to return the television. There was nothing they could do, 15 days??????? I can go to that store and return a toaster a year after buying it but cannot return a $1000.00 TV?????? This indicates to me that Walmart knows that they are selling an inferior product and does not want to be bothered with it after it leaves the store. I will be contacting the manufacturer, my attorney today as well as calling my local representative. Bad service , bad products such as this has to stop and now it the time to do it.

On a side note the only reason I purchased the TV was to watch the Super Bowl on it, a task which I was unable to do yesterday. The faulty product and the faulty service of your company made me miss the largest sporting event of the year

HI I WENT TO ROSCOE WALMART ABOUT 8:30 FRIDAY AM I WENT TO THE AUTOMOTIVE DEPT. FOR A BATTERY THEY SAID IT WOULD BE ABOUT AN HOUR. I SAID OK BECAUSE WE WERE GOING TO SHOP. SO WE LEFT TO GO SHOPPING WE CAME BACK AN HOUR AND HALF LATER THEY SAID IT WAS NOT DONE SO WE WAITED AGAIN (4 HOURS LATER) THEY FINALLY PULLED IT IN I TOLD THEM IT WOULD NOT TAKE LONG BECAUSE ON MY CAR THE BATTERY IS UNDER THE BACK SEAT AND I HAD THE BACK SEAT OUT ALREADY. IVE BEEN A MECHANIC FOR 40 YEARS (IF I PULLED THIS ON MY JOB I BE WITHOUT A JOB) I UNDERSTAND IT WAS COLD AND THEY HAD APPOINTMENTS ITS JUST MISMANAGED. IF YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO BE BUSY THEY SHOULD HAVE A COUPLE PEOPLE ON QUICK THINGS LIKE OIL CHANGES AND BATTERIES AND TIRE REPAIR AND HAVE OTHERS ON TIME CONSUMING JOBS IT WOULD MAKE IT BETTER FASTER FOR THE CUSTOMER AND MORE MONEY FOR WALMART. THE MANAGER IN AUTOMOTIVE DIDNT LOOK LIKE SHE DIDNT KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND THE WORKERS LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE IN NO HURRY TO DO ANYTHING MY GRAND DAD WALKED FASTER THEN THEY DID VERY POOR MANAGER AND WORKERS I WOULDNT CALL THEM MECHANICS OR AUTO TECHS (THANKS)

I had bought some items at the Walmart named above. I didn't realize that one of my T-shirts on sale for $5.00 was missing from my bags as I had bought 2. I took the one back to show the attendant what I was missing and Teresa, an associate told me to go back and see if I find the exact item and take it back to her. I looked around but did not find the exact thing, however I saw another T-shirt for $5.00 and started to take it to Teresa. She was not in the same place, let me make it clear that I had bought a Panthers Jersey on the same receipt and had exchanged the size the day before, using the receipt. However, I didn't have the receipt when I went that day. I happened to run into Caleb instead of Teresa, who bluntly told me that I couldn't be helped as I didn't have the receipt showing the item for $5.00. Well, he asked me who I had spoken with and I couldn't remember except that it was a woman. He saw a woman & asked her if she had spoken to me & she said yes, he went further to let her know that she should not have offered me the t-shirt without the receipt I thought that was quite unprofessional telling her that in my presence. The way he spoke to me I didn't like either. I told him that I had the debit card I had used, he went to Customer Service turned on the light and proceeded to check for a copy of my receipt. I went to online banking and found the exact date where I had spent $70.07 & gave him the date. He found the itemized receipt, printed it (this is about 3/4 hr after) then told me he could do anything for me, except he pull the cameras. I lost, why waste my and his time. I sure cussed him out. I don't use profanity but..... I told him I wasn't leaving without my $5.00 or an item to the value of. He said he was just doing his job so I let him know he was "overdoing" his job and that customer service was his job. I didn't go back to say I hadn't gotten my $25 item. It was $5.00 and after all the investigation he said he couldn't help. Theresa seemed to have contacted someone else as it was late at night and she took the $5.00 item to a cashier and gave it to me.
I had two other items which Caleb said I'll pay for when we go up front to the customer service area, they were bagged, I had to remind him that I hadn't paid for those items. That is Gweneth Blair, very honest, respectful & respected. I could have left with those two items in a bag.
Caleb was condescending, unprofessional and belittling. Please convey to Teresa my thanks and my apology for the incident.

I am a customer at one of your Walmart stores. Store #3847 here in Mesquite NV. The Men's Room in the front of the store has an issue that has not been resolved for some time. I am speaking about this restroom as not having a mirror available. It has been like this for sometime. This is inconvenient and not acceptable! Can you please look into this and see what has to be done to have a mirror installed in the Men's restroom next to customer service.

Respectfully,
EC Wheeler

gwheeler1946@outlook.com

Walmart is a great place to shop, when & only when you are looking for the best prices on multiple items. This is because of the principles that Sam Walton used to built this corporation. As a savvy consumer, I wanted to purchase a TV, Xbox, and many accessories online, then pickup tonight. However, I was unable to do that. Why? I'm sure you already know the reason: poor customer service & a manager that is incapable of understanding customer service.

I went to pickup items purchased online, then purchase additional items that I saw on Walmart's website. I go to the store, went to the electronics department, then explained I would like to pickup the TV I purchased online (1871 Chamblee Tucker Rd, Chamblee, GA 30341), along with purchasing the additional xbox, controller, & two games. The electronics associate explained that the xbox had a different price online, and he was only allowed to reduce prices by $20. He took me to the manager at the customer service desk. I had to wait, then the manager (possibly associate manager) walked out & didn't help at all. She would not listen to anything I had to say, instead, she kept repeating, "we cannot honor the online price", without letting me speak. I explained that it was sold & shipped by Walmart, but she continued to give me an attitude & make excuses. I would be asleep right now, if it weren't for how rude the manager was. I would pickup my purchase tomorrow, like the manager said I would have to do; however, I am going to cancel my order & buy the $700+ worth of product from BestBuy. Is it because BestBuy is just awesome at what they do? No. It is because the people running the Walmart stores have the whit & emotional intelligence of individuals that are incapable of running on a treadmill, much less a store that does millions in sales every year.

If the manager explained that the issue was related to the corporate policy & she wished she could do something about it, then I would go on about my day. However, she broke 3 of the top 5 rules of customer care. I deem that unacceptable, and embarrassing.

Please contact me at my email address. I would love to speak to someone that is knowledgeable about the actual policies in place. If I do not receive word back by 2/5/2019, then I will make a bigger deal of this. I'm not out to get anyone. I just don't want to waste my most valuable resource: time.

I needed some active wear clothing so I, against my better judgment, looked at options from walmart.com. I found several things I wanted and ordered them. As I placed the order, it bounced back to me telling me that the order could not be placed, yet walmart took the money off my card anyway. I called a customer service representative and they informed me that they had no record of my transaction that I should call my bank. My bank definitely had a transaction showing and informed me that it was just a hold and the money would be returned back to my card. Well I still needed the clothing, so I made another transaction from a different card. I got the order I did place and walmart instead of releasing my monies to my card, decided to send me out another pair of the same items keeping the monies from the first card. I AM TOTALLY PISSED!!! Since when was Walmart that hard up that they wouldn't return the monies to my card for a so called transaction that never existed. I AM RETURNING THE SO CALLED PAIR AND INSIST THAT YOU GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!

I have long been a customer at Wal Mart 2300 Treasury Drive, Cleveland, Tn. For the last 3 to 4 months, when I do my grocery shopping, I haven't been able to get the things that I need from Wal mart because the shelves aren't kept stocked. Every time I shop, the shelves are more and more empty. I am considering finding myself a different place to shop for groceries. It is frustrating when you have to go to a different store to finish shopping.

This email sent this morning to the CEO of Walmart.

Attachments9:02 AM (3 minutes ago)

to doug.mcmillon, bcc: tlf514
Very doubtful I will get a reply, but am going to try anyway.

Attached is copy of our receipt shopping at Store 05687 on 2/01/2019 at 1307hrs. Also attached are 2 coupons, printed directly from the Walmart coupon web site for (1) Hillshire Farms Product and (2) Yoplait Yogurt.

As USUAL at this store only a couple check stands open along with the self check out. The line we were in took 25 minutes to get to the actual conveyor belt to place our items. During this time it looked like the on duty manager was on a phone or intercom to call additional checkers, but that was a joke as only one showed up to relieve another for her BREAK. Clerk rings up our items, but the coupons would not scan. Here again this is typical and has happened several times that the untrained clerks say the coupons are not valid. She tried calling someone to come assist her but after 5 minutes I said forget it as the lines were so long. I then go to the Customer Service Desk to ask to speak with the manager, but she is going out the door for her break. The 3 clerks here did not understand what I wanted. It was to speak with someone to ask why these coupons would not scan and that I WANTED them to be honored. They said I had to go to the P/U counter to talk with another clerk, but he was helping another upset customer and walked away. At that time I was REALLY PISSED and walked out, not worth trying to get back $1.05. Then what do I see, the manager with the other clerk sitting out front on their break. GO WALMART!!!!!

This is the most worst Walmart I have been in here in Orange County, Ca. The shelves are ALWAYS EMPTY in all departments, never any staff to assist on the floor if needed, and NEVER sufficient check-out staff.

Bottom line is there must be a District Manager that should visit this store and be concerned about the lack of groceries on the shelves along with long lines when checking out, and clerks that do not know how accept coupons from Walmart's web site.

Do YOU GET THE PICTURE??????

UNFORTUNATELY this site will not let attach copies of the receipt & coupons.

Dear Sir or Madam,
This email has surfaced out of sheer disgust resulted by my recent gift card purchase, and the way some members of the customer service department handled it. I purchased a gift card as I usually do weekly and sometimes I have issues with the card not loading or either card is defected. When this happens I have to go to the Customer Service department to resolve the issue. It took one hour, three supervisor, and one team member to assist with gift card problem. I can understand things can get disarrayed for some reason or the other. But, I feel it is your responsibility to correct a problem promptly when a customer has an issue. But, none of this sort was done.

Moreover, not only did I have to deal with gift card issue I also had to deal with poor customer service. I was treated very rude by Nina (supervisor) verbal and nonverbally by way of body language. However, I would like to shout out two employees who really went above and beyond and turned my negative into a positive. Marisol (supervisor) she was determined to fix the problem and did everything in her power to assist. I also would like to shout out Sarah ( customer service rep) she was so very helpful, kind, and patient. She actually fixed the problem by calling the gift card servicing department.

The Thomasville Store in North Carolina shelves are a mess--not fully stocked--one week they might have what you want the next week it isn't there. Very often the produce is not up to par. The people who work there are great--they have their hands full. Your new check out system is very unsatisfactory--not everybody likes to check themselves out. You could use Robots in the cashiers jobs and save more money. Don't know if this is just poor management or headquarters ideas.
Pat Nicolia

Hello We are having the same complaint as before w/ the Pet dept. at your Bremen Wall-Mart store # 856 When we went to purchase the Hertz Cat Litter. code # 00237001-4913 it was not on the self and there was none in the back stock room Also None available at the warehouse near by. This is not the 1st time w/ this Issue. We have contacted Hartz Corp. and let them know the lack of ordering this product and keeping it on the self at all time. We have 9 cats and use the " Hartz Brand all the time. Our Transpiration is limited at this time. So we can not keep running back and fourth. to find out if you have it on the shelf or not. ???? and it's frustrating You carry tons of the other brands which cost a lot more. and dose not work as good as the Hartz. Trust me we have tried every brand on the market. So please contact the Wall-Mart Store # 856 and get some one in charge to over see this issue and have it taken care of ASAP.... Thank you for your time and consecrations in this matter. Also note it's not the people on the floor fault for the lack of this product. your MGR;s should be on top of this. Sincerely Annemarie Cain

on Tuesday January 29th. I went to my local Walmart and bought minutes for my track phone, the clerk quoted me the prices, and when I told her no they are this price, she said now they are this price , I said okay, she should know, she has the scan book right in front of her. when I got home and tried to activate it was told it was not for the track phone it was for a different phone. when i went back they gave a me some what of a hazel as they said they do not do credits or refunds or exchanges on phone cards, well this was not my mistake so finally the service desk manager did a gift card and hopefully sold me the correct one, she said I should always go back to the electronics to purchase my time, I told her they told me a long time ago I know had to go to the registers up front to purchase them, she said no that is wrong, you can do it back there as they are more up on the items. then we are up front, say what!!!!!!!!!! I am not in the greatest of health and then to get this kind of run around is uncalled for, especially since not my fault at all.i am very disappointed with this experience with Walmart. lea

I was shopping at Walmart on January 23/2019.
I needed eggs, I had to lean over into the case and stretch to the back of the case, as I am only 5' 1" tall this is not easy for me.
I injured my ribs, a few days later I had to go back for more eggs.
I saw a manager who's name is Cody.
I talked to him about my issue and his response was telling me to stand on the round rail around the bottom of the case.
I'm still in pain on January 30 2019.
I've had a difficult time getting done all the things I needed to do this past week.
Cassandra McPherson
Camden, Arkansas

Dear Mr McMillon,
I have purchased goods from Walmart for over twenty years as well as used the optical services without incident until my last prescription eyeglass purchase in August 2018. I refilled my eyeglass prescription at the Foxon Boulevard, New Haven, CT, location and have been having problems with the eyeglasses ever since. I returned the eyeglasses to the location and was told that nothing could be done. I find this unacceptable, because I work hard every day, and cannot afford to give $250.00 away. I am not able to wear the eyeglasses purchased in August 2018 --I am not able to see clearly or read when wearing them, and am wearing eyeglasses previously purchased from the Walmart, Foxon Boulevard, New Haven, CT, location. I would like a refund for the August 2018 purchase because I cannot use the eyeglasses.
I would appreciate you looking into this matter, and look forward to a favorable response. I can be reached by telephone 203 623-8025 or by email: adt8462@yahoo.com.
Angela D. Thigpen

Not only is Wal-Mart stores always understaffed but I called 3 different auto centers and only one had enough tires for my 2014 for focus, they told me they had 6 of them (size 215 55 16). when I got there I waited 20 minutes before getting acknowledged then 1-1/2 hours later I get a call saying that their inventory was off and they only have 2. This is not the first time this has happened to me at Wal-Mart.

I ordered a very expensive Treadmill for a Christmas gift. It was not delivered when promised, When I spoke with a supervisor and they rescheduled delivery, it still was not delivered, but returned to store. On the third phone call I filed a complaint with Walmart Customer Resolution Team, till this day I have not heard from them at all, Ive made several phone calls and even with a complaint number, nothing!! horrible experience and will never order from there again.

We employees of 3462 are being bullied and abused. Lots of unethical issues. Please when you come this week question all associates on all shifts, department managers, etc. We need scanners to do our jobs, we are yelled at constantly and even assistant managers (christina) are grabbing and hurting people. Many lawsuits have been talked about. (Store manager) and other management bullying people. Please come out to speak with all associates.

We buy your steamable vegetables all the time. Lately the bottom of the bags have been leaking the juice out..Not happy bout this

Not really a complaint, but your shopping carts are in terrible condition. Wheels stick or steer hard, some carts have rust in basket, jammed together in staging area( hard to separate). I'm wondering if getting a good heavy plastic cart would be better. Just saying!!

Thank-you for your time
Kenneth Ayers

I shop at the Walmart in Los Lunas NM and am thoroughly disappointed shopping there. They are in the process of remodeling and the STORE IS A MESS!! And you can't find anything now, even more than you usually can't. The shelves they are moving are more than half empty. Before the remodeling its hard to find what you want and now IT'S EVEN WORSE!! There is no rhyme or reason for the aisles that are relocated in different areas of the store now. This store on a regular basis is a disappointment to shop at. You can't find what you want, shelves aren't kept stocked and who is the idiot that decided to put items on shelves 10 feet in the air. Not even the tallest male can reach some of the things on those shelves. You have customers climbing on the lower shelves to reach the items on the higher shelves. There never seems to be an associate available to use a latter to help reach items on the higher shelves. Waiting to hear when someone has something on those higher shelves falls on somebody's head. Right now the customers AND EMPLOYEES are frustrated with the REMODELING MESS!! It's bad enough normally when I have to reach 2 liter bottles of soft drinks that are 4 feet above my head. I've even written the store manager in the past and received no response concerning the display for the 2 liter bottles and that at least 10 different items on a regular basis I can't find available. I've even noticed customers seeming frustrated shopping and commented to them that it was frustrating shopping at this Walmart and how hard it is to find things and MANY HAVE AGREED WITH ME!! We have also agreed that maybe shopping at our towns Albertson or Smith would be better. Also some of the high up employees in charge have an attitude. They act like its your privilege to make believe they are helping you and addressing your concerns. I even wrote to the management complimenting 3 of their outstanding employees and later asked those employees if they received recognition and of course the answer was NO! Come on people get your organization in order before our Walmart is forced to shut down.

Helena west Helena parking lot lights needs to be fixed

I experience severe racism at Super Walmart College Grove, San Diego Walmart SuperCenter 3412 College Ave, 92115
619=858-0074. 0071

One of the associates working at the self-check out department was reluctant to help me with the self-check out machine in the store. He walked over slowly to me, and quickly dismissed me--took him a long time to respond to me, I had to beg him, please help me. But I noticed he helped others eagerly, and quickly, and was happy to do so; he even stood by them to make sure everything was okay, but not me. Furthermore, I noticed that he spent a longer time helping the other customers. I spoke to the manager, Gregory who was also racist toward me; he refused to help me with the incident of racism---they both should be fired. This happened on January 23, 2019 about 10:10 am, to about 10:25 am

I RELOADED 2 GIFT CARDS ON 1/12/2019. I USED PART OF ONE ON THE SAME DAY. THE CARDS WERE PLACED IN MY PURSE AND FULLY IN MY POSSESSION AT ALL TIMES. ON 1/22/2019 I WENT TO USE THE CARDS AND THEY WERE BOTH EMPTY. I WENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT THE STORE - NO HELP. I CALLED THE NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE CARDS- NO HELP. I CALLED THE STORE AND ASKED TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER, HAD TO SETTLE FOR A CLERK IN FINANCIAL SECTION. WENT BACK TO THE STORE TO SPEAK TO HER- SHE SYMPATHIZED BUT COULD NOT HELP. SHE DID GIVE ME A COPY OF THE TRACKING OF THE CARDS. I THEN WENT TO THE POLICE AND FILED A FRAUD REPORT AND GAVE THEM ALL THE INFORMATION. I LOOKED ON LINE-NO EASY WAY TO GET TO THIS AND I CALLED THE TOLL FREE NUMBER 1-800-925-6278- ABSOLUTELY NO HELP!! NOW SENDING NOTICE! THE ONLY WAY THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED BEGINS WITH THE RELOAD AT THE ORIGINAL STORE. BOTH CARDS WERE REDEEMED ON 1/17/2019 AT DIFFERENT STORES FOR THE BALANCE ON THE CARDS.. WILL YOU HELP?

First off. Wal-Mart is carrying fewer and fewer of the items or brands I like in favor of their own Great Valu garbage, yes garbage.

The stores are not anywhere as clean as they should be. Today I needed honey and the shelf was all sticky like a container leaked and nobody wiped up the sticky before reloading the shelf. Many of the container were sticky no only the bottom but the sides too.

On January 2 I placed an online order for a Ball Stylus Dotting Tools Pottery Modeling Tools 18pcs Clay Sculpting polymer Modeling Set for Pottery Sculpture, Mandala Rock Art, Polymer Clay & Ceramic Pottery Craft, Embossing Pattern, I was told I would receive the item by Jan 14. I have not received it, INSTEAD I received an item I DID NOT PURCHASE! I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Ships from NOWORNEVER INC
Arrives between
Shipping To

Tue, Jan 8 and Mon, Jan 14
We'll send an email with tracking info when your order ships.
​Linda Brown
​102 Harbor Drive
​Palatka , FL 32177

Item
Qty
Total
$10.94
$10.94

Store in New Orleans, LA (Bullard Ave) employs rude and racist associates. I was trying to return an item and was ignored, called names and ultimately denied service. Avoid this place at ALL costs.

I live in Port Charlotte, Fl. We have 2 Walmarts. I use the Kings Hwy store. All I have to say is it is becoming more and more frustrating to go
to the store and find shelves empty. Doesn't matter if it is food or clothes. I mostly buy food however and it has become the norm to have to wait
until your computer system catches up. I hate it! Hope this will change back to the way it use to be!

The employes there are always nice. Always helpful and efficient.

Thanks,
Sue

I am a steady customer and have been for years ! Lately the store in Avon Connecticut has hired the rudest and most unpleasant cashiers there ever was ! One woman is Jamacian and has the worst attitude ever when dealing with customers ! She shouldn't be in this position ! The second is a Indian man with another attitude towards customers. I have reported this incident to the manger at the time.
This all began when, I bought a dog toy on clearance and it was reduced to 5.00 but the label stated otherwise. I tried to explain this to the cashier and it was then that her attitude came out. I went and got the floor manager and she looked and told the woman that, I was correct and it was reduced. The glared at me for daring to call her out ! The same thing happened with the man only this time, the correct reduction price was on it and he still gave me a difficult time until, I called a manager ! This is a terrible store to go into and rest assure, they lost my business !!!!!

This morning by wife and I bought a basket full of stuff at the Walmart on Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, Virginia. We have shopped there for about 30 years; but, unless some major changes take place, I WILL NEVER SHOP there again.

We have seen the quality reduce drastically ever since new management took over in the last year. Many times, there are NO regular registers open (only one 20 or less open) and we have stood in line for as much as 30 minutes waiting to check out. Almost ever time we shop, there are items on our list that we can't get because the shelves are bare of that product. Plus, we can seldom find an employer to help us find a product.

Many employees have privately told us that they are unhappy and that moral is very low among employees. They are afraid to say anything because they fear losing their jobs.

This morning, I had enough and asked to speak to a Manager. When they FINALLY found her, I confronted her about the complaints. In my opinion, she was rude, obnoxious and acted as if she really didn't want to hear it. Her only response was concerning the registers. She said that I should use the Self Check Out. That's when I lost it and probably raised my voice louder than I should have.

I DO NOT LIKE self checkout (particularly when my basket is full). Additionally, these checkouts areas have no place to put all the products while checking out.

If SELF CHECKOUT is a corporate idea, I believe it will continue to drive customers away.

P.S. I must have touched some nerves in re my run in with the Manager because I had several customers behind me that thanked me for saying what I did and that they were getting tired of it too.

Ron Allen
Chesapeake, Virginia

Several times, we have faced a "pep squad" meeting being held in the front of the store in a major aisle. We have to go several aisles out of our way to get around. This is a STORE, not a football game.

I have been spending $100-150 per week at the Walmart store on McLoughlin in Milwaukie, Oregon. You recently made a big change by replacing most of the check-out lanes with self-scan stations even though most of the time in the past there were only one or two maned stations open which caused a lot of backup. The new self-scan stations still require two people to stand there and monitor their use. From my viewpoint this is not saving me time, but only causing inconvenience. I DO NOT LIKE THIS. I know where most things I need are located and can usually find them when they are not being moved around. I believe scanning and bagging the items I purchase should be Walmart's job. There is a big Fred Meyer store just a couple of blocks away. They appear to be very nice, friendly and helpful. It looks like I need to learn where their items are.

I placed an order before the holidays for a treadmill, order number 6191869-380768, besides not being delivered on the promised date, the delivery company 1st called to schedule an appointment, confirmed it then called later to tell us it was returned to the Walmart store. Several phone calls later we rescheduled the delivery, I filled a complaint, with the customer resolution team, #190104-007337 and a supervisor assured me this would be rectified, the item would be delivered that Friday and I would hear back from them. I have not yet heard back, it was not delivered on arranged date. I finally received a call from a new delivery company and scheduled the delivery. They did delivery and insisted someone be there to sign but would not carry this few hundred pound item into the house. I am applauded and disgusted with this whole ordeal and with Walmart all together. I will no longer order any items from Walmart and I will also file my complaint with the BBB!

The warrenty service you have is a rip off. Im done with walmart. Very deceptive and crooked.

So Walmart is now proudly serving Nathan's Hot Dogs hot ready to go at the deli and I'm talking the neighborhood Walmart at 433 South Avalon in Orlando Florida 32828. Picked up two hot dogs today take it out to the parking lot and they are downright cold. Food Service safety rules require a minimum of 140 degrees keeping temperature. Anything else can be considered negligence and cause foodborne illness. Obviously they don't care because at mention of it the deli worker looks at you like you're bothering me for a dollar twenty-five Cent hot dog? So typical of Walmart customer service. I've never been treated with respect whenever reporting a problem at a Walmart store in Orlando. Always get the role of the eyes no matter if you're dealing with an employee or a manager. I think I will call the city and report them for this food safety violation. I challenge a manager to walk over to any Walmart deli pick up a hot dog on rapid see if it meets the standard . Stay away from the supposedly hot food at Walmart.

On January 11, 2019, I took my 2006 Honda CRV to the Walmart located at 2473 Hackworth Road, Birmingham, AL 35214 to have the oil changed and to have all bulbs checked and replaced if needed. I knew I needed a front turn signal light and a lower beam headlight. I left my car in the automotive department around 2:30 pm and went out into the store to shop. I paid for items, and the ticket shows a checkout time of 15:49:37. When I went back to automotive, my car had not been moved into the bay. (There were not a lot of cars ahead of me.) Eventually, my car was moved into the bay and sat there with the hood up until I was told it was ready. I paid the ticket at 17:46:07. Only the oil had been changed, but no bulbs. I was told Walmart didn't have one of the bulbs, and the man's hands were too big to change the other. Nobody bothered to tell me that while I waited. I would like to have known. As I look at the Walmart Auto Care Center list, I don't believe they actually checked anything. My car had been slow starting for awhile, so I thought the list would show a bad battery, but it says my battery tested good. I continued to have the slowness in starting, so on January 15, 2019, I went to Autozone to have the battery checked. The battery tested bad. I got a new battery and went on to an appointment. The car started instantly.. There have been several more starts and stops, and my Autozone battery starts the car instantly! The list stated the carpets were vacuumed. They were not. I don't trust anything on this list. I looked out at the car many times during my long wait, and the only thing I saw was the hood up (nothing going on with the car), and then the hood closed and moved out for me to pick it up. I can't trust that they did anything on the list. I do believe they changed the oil, because the car sounds better and drives better, But I can go to Express Oil and have the oil changed in minutes.

I will not be taking my car back to Walmart!

I went into your store located at 6300 Oakmont Blvd, Fort Worth, Tx to purchase a few items. I had 2 coupons that I had just printed out from Proctor Gambles website. One was for Downy and the other for Tide. When you print out the coupons you only have1-2 days to use the coupons and then they expire. When I checked out the register would not accept the $2.00 Tide coupon but it did accept the Downy coupon. When I asked the attendant to override the 0 amount it gave me for the coupon she informed me that they don't take printed coupons. I at that point asked for the assistance of someone higher up to handle the matter because as I stated to her I never had trouble in the past using these coupons. When this rude and I do mean rude person posing as a manager came over to the register she told me that it was their policy not to take printed coupons. When I explained that I never had trouble in the past with the other Walmart's she rudely told me then to go to those other Walmart's because she was not going to assist me. I will NEVER give that location my business again.

Completed shopping for food products 1/15 19 at 10 .30 am .upon arriving at front there was only 1 checkout operating as 10 customers stood in line with full carts and more were arriving with there purchases..I went to service desk and asked if more registers could be opened. The rude response was I will get to it when I can, I am busy.. Other store patrons were complaining on lack of help and attentiveness of management or staff. My husband went to jewelry counter where 3 staff were standing and also asked for more help. 10 min passed ,then 1 extra register opened. Many customers stated that we will go to aldi store now where service is prompt and they call help up front promptly when needed. We spent 136 dollars today. In future we will spend our money in another store. Your automatic checkout out are failing and loosing you customers. The checkout lady was professional and pleasant. She appoligized for the poor service and long wait.

I have been a loyal Walmart customer for over a decade in Pennsylvania and Florida. I have visited stores in more than 10 States and I have lived in Erie County Pennsylvania most of my life and a customer of all Eire and Erie County Stores and now Collier County Florida for the past 3 years and I have never experienced a consistently disappointing shopping experience as I have at Store 3417 on Collier Blvd in Naples Fl 34114 where I now live. From unfriendly experiences by employees on the floor (particularly at the Deli in this store) to unknowledgeable staff seemingly storewide, this store is severely broken and in need if leadership.

Two recent experiences have caused me to finally write this complaint:

The Pharmacy disconnected me twice and I was unable to refill a prescription I had questions about and;

yesterday my husband dropped me off in front of the store and I noiced a piece of cement missing from the sidewalk right in front of the entrance doors because part of my foot dipped into it. Recognizing that this condition could hurt someone, particularly, an elederly person as there are so many who visit that store, I immediately walked in and asked the cashier at the self chek out if he could let the MOD know. The Cashier ws no inly completely uninterested in what I was trying toxplain, but also kept repeating "What is MOD"? Another empployee was walking by so I attempted to ask that person to get the MOD and he also said he didnt know what an MOD ws. When I eplained that it was the manager on duty said "I didnt know that" and kept walking. At that point, I just gave up. No one showed the slightest bit of curiosity about what I was trying to express. There appeared to be other "yellow vest" around, but no one cared.

There is never enough staff on hand, let alone any that know what they are doing. Nothing is ever in the same place and the work ethic is not good. Unfortunately, this store probably akes alot of money so, nothing will hange, but if I am ever asked, I will not recommend this tore to anyone.

Went to Walmart in Langley BC today Jan 13, 2019 to pick up a few groceries. After completing our shopping went to check out and found there were no cashiers to ring through our purchases. We were told we could go through self serve but we have no interest in taking our purchases through self serve checkout. One of the employees told us we could go to Customer Service to pay for our purchases as long as we did not have anything that needed weighing. There were a number of staff standing around talking among them selves. Upon going to Customer Service the lady there said "she's working" referring to the ones talking among themselves and she had no interest in helping us at all. So picked up my purse and left the items in the basket and perhaps when those that were so interested in talking among themselves and had no interest in helping a customer can put the items back on the shelves. We frequent this Walmart at least 3-4 times a week but after this experience we have not interest in going back to this particular Walmart. We will do our grocery shopping at other retailers and if we need anything from Walmart we will go back to the Walmart on 24th Ave in surrey where we have always been treated with respect and as valued customers. (We have no interest in self serve)

At the Wal Mart I go to in Kernersville, S Main St Kernersville, N.C. the staff is frequently rude to me. Not all of them but enough of them to almost make it intolerable to go in there. I usually stop by every Morning between 2 and 5 and look at the home décor because I am decorating my apartment. It is the closest wal mart to me.People have made very rude comments to me and this has been on going for 6 years now. I am sticking up for myself more, saying I never was late on my mortgage, I have never missed a court date and I've had close to 80 and I have attained enough jobs to have pretty good resume, I have done enough volunteering because I do care.

When I was hanging out with Bobby Coleman he told me he use to steal 100's of dollars in merchandise from wal mart then go return it getting cash back when he never paid for it in the first place.

Online shopping carts in aisles. Cant get around them. They tell you they'll be out of the way "in a moment." Twice have I been charged for the same item. always out of stock, poorest Walmart I have ever been in. Will not be going back unless I'm desparate and then it will be thru the self check even if my cart is overflowing.

we had purchased two tires for my pick-up truck this last Saturday from the Harrodsburg Ky. store. last month we had gotten two tires for the front. this month we did the rear tires. the last time they mounted and balanced and installed the last two. this time they "tried" to install the rear tires but was having trouble removing one side. so after a few minutes, one of the service technicians' came out and told me that they couldn't remove the passenger side wheel because it was "rusted" and there was no way to remove said tire's they couldn't perform the installation of the new tires that i had purchased online and had picked up on that saturday. having grown up in my fathers' body and fender shop and having experienced the same thing from time to time, i had asked the three guys that were attempting to do the job," did you lift the vehicle so that you can spray some lubricant from the inside tire rim and tap the wheel from the inside to free it up in order to remove. they told me that they gently tapped the tire with a sledge hammer, but to no avail. when i asked where they sprayed the lubricant, he showed me. he sprayed the tire where it meets the wheel, and not from behind. they had a sledge hammer available, but as i watched the whole thing from the waiting room, looking through the window, the had NEVER ONCE USED THE SLEDGE HAMMER TO "TRY" AND LOOSEN ANYTHING. so i proceeded to ask all three of them why don't you put the lift up, spray the lubricant around the hub where the wheel is mounted. Well all they did was come up with excuse after excuse why they couldn't make a real attempt to remove the tire because they would not be responsible if something broke. so they ran and got the assistant store manager, who was clueless about anything concerning auto, especially tires. in her panic she called some guy that was off that day to ,"come in and deal with a customer who was unhappy. this gentlemen got out of his car,(not that it mattered at that point because i was leaving with both of my tires in tow), so i got out of my truck and started speaking with this so-called guy that has worked in that dept. for fifteen years began to treat me,"the customer" like i was some kind of enemy attacking the department because they were incompetent to remove the tire. this guy knows that sometimes a tire can be a pain to remove thus the rocking back and forth with a hammer to pry it loose. never in my life have i ever experienced a tire shop having to tell a customer that your "tire won't come off, so we can't perform the service that you all advertise. so called your manager and his shop a bunch of incompetents and that they would be a laughing stock if i took it somewhere else to perform the same service and the job done...... well i took it down the road to Danville,Ky to Towery's tire shop, and within five minutes the wheel came off the hub. the service tech used a small hand held "rubber mallet", it came right off.I WAS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BY YOUR EMPLOYEE'S YOUR MANAGAMENT, AND THE SO-CALLED MANAGER OF THAT DEPT. THAT HAD TO BE CALLED IN ON HIS OFF DAY BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE THERE WERE TO INEXPERINCED IN HANDILNG AN EASY CUSTOMER COMPLIANT. all it took was five minutes of extra effort to take it off. i have never seen anyone ever make up lies as to why they WILL NOT do a job they are getting paid for. please don't tell me about liability for your business, when you do tires, some times you have to forcibly strike a tire wheel in order to free it up. my wife and i just moved down to this part of the country two years ago from Chicago,ill, your employees think that we just fell off the turnip truck. the both of us use the pharmacy at this store on a continuing basis, and all through the summer. my wife and i feel that we will sever all transactions of any kind including the use of another pharmacy and for other domestic needs.btw. the service tech's at the tire shop had the best laugh, especially when all they needed was a rubber mallet and struck the tire only twice. where your three men never even picked up and used their sledge hammer. it was all a set-up. i guess they didn't take to kindly that i still had an illinois plate on the front of my vehicle. may be if they saw the rear plate and saw that i was local maybe then they wouldn't have discriminated against me. my next step is hiring an attorney and file suit for discrimination. as i watched from the window by the waiting room, i watch this whole charade come together by way of the older of the three. i guess he wanted to teach them how to turn down a customer................

went o auto shop with a tire that was going down. when i arrived they told me it would be four to five hrs. I told them i would wait so i waited all day before they could pull up my warranty I told richard i had a warranty at round rock tx he said i didnt so i ask him to just let me pay for a tire He told mere he didnt have a tire in stock. I had to call round rock and gert my own invoice number. I have been dealing with walmart for over twenty years and knew my ttire came from walmart. why did i have to stay to closing for them to tell me all this how come they could not tell me this from the begining the money order machine was broke all day. batlhroom up front had no paper towels the lines were long three toilets broke paper eveyrwhere a mess.and i has to stayt there allmost to closingi give the customer this information when they w first come in not when they are closing i can be reached at 512-7172409

Have feedback for Walmart?