Motel 6 Customer Service

Contact Motel 6 Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-557-3435

Motel 6 Motel Chain www.motel6.com is a chain of budget motels in US and Canada. There are over 1000 “no frills” locations reported in 2009.  Selling price for Motel6 was 1.9 billion USD in 2009.

To reach Customer Service call 1-800-557-3435. You will find online Contact Us information here. If you would like to write a letter to CEO, Jim Amorosia, address an envelop with Motel 6 Corporation, 4001 International Parkway, Carrollton, TX 75007, USA. The corporate office phone number is 972-360-9000.

Motel 6 offers corporate accounts, Studio6 Extended Stay lodging and after 50 years the slogan “we’ll leave the light on for you” is still used. Social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

Motel 6 Contact Information

• Motel 6 headquarters address

• 4001 International Parkway, Carrollton, TX 75007

1-800-557-3435

A-

9am-5pm CST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Hotels

Top Motel 6 Complaints

This room was discussing. Cigarette burns on sheets and bedspread, no smoke detector, latch on door was broken, no light in bathroom, peep hole in door was missing and had paper towel stuffed in it and noise kept us up till 2:00 am. I also have pictures. I believe we should be refunded the cost of the night. Confirmation No is 2248148910. I tried to upload pictures but they would not load.

Your motel 6 in Altoona Iowa was horrible first the lady told me that my room price was 100.79 when I booked it online it said I was only pay around 75.00 we stayed the because it was close to adventure land and I didn't wanna drive 2 and a half hours back after I was checked in I was standing to side and to police officers came in so we go walking to our room the hallways were not clean they had trash on the floor carpet looked like it has never been shampooed the building it self smelt dirty so we get to our room it was 222 first there was no smoke detector in the room wires where hanging from the ceiling two light where out in the room there was mold above the bathroom shower around the toilet on the walls where dirty there was cob webs in the corner above the entry door there was cigarette holes on one of the comforters there was cigarette holes all over the vinal flooring the floor looked like it was never cleaned there was 2 phones in the room the one next to the beds was not working the air conditioner only work on low I have pictures of the room when we checked out we told the guy about everything and his response was what to u want me to do about it I will never stay at a motel 6 ever again in my life I would like a refund

Staying at motel 6 in rockhill July 8-10th the 1st night I got a room I was paying in the lobby guy was acting suspicious behind me the lady at front desk said I was in room 205 I get to the room automatically noticed not the room I paid for king room with sofa got a king room with desk instead but I let it go cause it's around same price plus I was tired already about hour later took a shower to get ready to sleep I hear someone trying to open my door I looked through the peep hole it's the guy that was standing behind me in line he walks off I get dress go to front desk tell them what's going on it's a paper up saying sorry for inconvenience be right back I just go back to room go to sleep next day I proceed to go to work something told me check the door I checked the door opens right up no key or nothing so that man that was in the office the night before knew that door was broke and was trying to get in my room smh so I go to front desk it's a different lady now I tell her what's going on at first she try telling me she can't give me another room till I told her so you just going to have my belongs in the room where anybody can just walk in than she tells me bring me stuff out the room so I had to bring my stuff downstairs just for her to give me a different room upstairs than I go to this room no microwave smh false advertising online and If I never locked the dead bolt and just closed the door that man could've gotten into my room smh

Motel owner of 133 s delsea dr, Glassboro, NJ has been stealing our employees for years. He comes and takes all of his employees from our fast food by lying to them that he will give them more money. We certainly don't appreciate him doing this as it is extremely unprofessional act. If we see him one more time around our store, we will get him arrested for trespassing and other charges. He sits in our lot for hours and watches our employees. Please stop him from coming otherwise, we will have tons of legal issues

We stayed on June 25,2021 at the Motel 6 in Armarillo, Texas.
The balcony walk way going to our room was leaning out. I thought we were going to fall. Since the Florida condo had just collapsed, I could not sleep because of the thought of it collapsing.
Paint was coming off of many of the motel doors.
The beds felt like you were sleeping on wood.
The bathroom was another story. Including a picture. My husband and I almost fell in the shower due to the skids on the bottom of the shower were missing.
My pictures will not upload. If you need them please email.

Approximately 6 weeks prior to our travels I booked 2 rooms at Motel 6 in Montpelier, Utah. I spoke with Larry when making the reservation. He was very nice and helpful. On the day we were to arrive, we were running late and wanted to ensure there would not be any issues at check in. I called more than 5 times between 2:00 pm and 8:00 pm with no answer at the hotel. I then called the 800#. I was told there was not a reservation for either of the confirmation numbers. We arrived at the hotel and Larry was working the front desk. He told us someone had canceled our reservation but he would be able to still get us two rooms. The rooms were quite run down and less than perfect when it comes to cleanliness. The worst part was one of the rooms had definitely been smoked in and smelled horrible. We knew we didn’t have any other options since we were told we were getting the last two rooms. I am requesting a full refund for the room that smelled so badly that we ended up all sleeping in one room. Feel free to contact me to discuss in more detail. I may be reached at

Dead bolt busted hook lock gone holes patched in wall bathroom disgusting mold floor and shower the whole property was nasty.

Me and my boyfriend have been staying for over a month at Motel 6 in Catoosa and stayed in multiple rooms and stayed in one rooms with bed bugs and report it to the manager and she said there is no way this hotel has bed bugs and she said it came from us or outside and gave us new sheets and told us to go back to are room and we was talking to a worker here the next day and she said that she reported bed bugs in the same room a week ago and just today the manager stopped my boyfriend and pulled out the paper review and asked him if he wrote it which I did but I thought she wasn't allowed to ask people who wrote reviews and wanted to be left anonymous she couldn't ask and I have picture of the bed bug bites and have one of the employers to back me up so please do something

Hi, yes I stayed at the motel 6 here in Conroe Tx last night and I am pretty upset about my experience during my stay. When I entered into the room it was extremely filthy, had terrible odors including a strong smell of cigarettes, holes in the wall, broken furniture, absolutely no hygiene products and there were people doing and even offering me drugs there making me very uncomfortable. It was noisy and I felt unsafe to the point I lost hours of sleep worrying about if a person on drugs was going to try to break into my room or my vehicle. One of your staff members was rude as I was very nice and there were burnt holes in the sheets and blankets. I feel like I lost money and I would like a refund for the services I recieved at facility. I feel cheated and I hope that in the future those things will no longer be an issue as I was there for buisness on my laptop for work and was unable to complete my assignments. If you have any questions feel free to email me at jamie.wilson1987@yahoo.com or text at.

Where to start Paul Pelino an wife been , staying at your motels for past,3yrsfrm SantaMaria Ca ,to San Luis Obispo Ca ,a Mgr you brought in name Josh kicked us out of all themmy,wifewe are, Seniors an handicap, We need to talk ,Call me Heisreallyno Mgr Thkyou Paul Pelino

Rima is extremely rude to veterans for no reason. Once I walked in he wouldn’t even acknowledge me however other people behind me he was nice and eager to help!
he lied multiple times about his “ only room” available. I asked for a military discount and he said he would give a discount mig I took the room with a broken shower that does not work As a homeless veteran with lots of doctor appointments I needed a working shower. So I said no. Then all of a sudden he says he has another room available after the first two I said no to. I needed two consecutive nights but He charged me $90.86 for one night but he made me , book one day at a time and when I asked for both receipts. He couldn’t give me the first one with my real signature on it . He gave me the 2nd one with my real signature on May 8th! Problem is the guest relations only showed one reservation but I was charged 2 nights stay away AT ALL COSTS. He called the cops on me and I had to leave for asking for my receipt I’ve already contacted Fox News. Veterans beware DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR REAL BANK CARD ! They will scam you , they will only offer military discount if you accept the “ broken rooms”

Rima and his illegal family staying here hiring other illegals is a problem. They don’t clean correctly , he lied to me about the microwaves in the rooms! Most of all he didn’t even acknowledge my presence. It don’t matter he probably will get a slap on the wrist and moved to another location I SAW HIM TAKE MY VA , CARD AND DEBIT TO THE BACK OUT OF SIGHT.

He bangs on peoples doors at 9 am when checkout is at 11am then rolls his eyes. He’s very rude and inconsiderate of others. I guess he was mad I didn’t have a mask on but neither did he ! So what’s the problem cause I’m a vet?? I’m young , ?I’m Mexican ? What is it RIMA ??

Yes my rooms 106 smelled like marijuana room 115 smells like cigarette smoke the room next door playing his music real loud I was not able to get sleep for two nights day I am very disappointed and I will not recommend motel 6 downtown to anyone and by the way the room need a lot of work done to itXD

First we made reservations about 6 weeks and requested that we be put in a ground floor room. We arrived and was told that all the first floor rooms were already given out. Second thing is when we arrived in our room it smelled like smoke, the sheets looked dirty, the floor tile is peeling back, we also had to sanitize the desk top, counter top, night stand, table top. We are really disappointed with this room and will not be staying at another Motel 6 or recommending anyone to stay at this Motel 6.

I had the most worst motel experience EVER. You have a lady working for you that has really bad customer relations she was rude and she was very condasending she belittled me and should really not have any contact with the customer. If I could have I would have fired her on the spot. I understand that motel 6 is a cheap hotel but I did not deserve the way she treated me.at one point in time I had to literally beg her to stop belittling me I begged her to please stop. And by the way there was black pubic hair on the shower wall that looked like it had been there for a while.i included a picture of pubic hair on the shower wall

SIR/MA'AM

I wish to relay this story to you as I can't help but think this one particular location of your Motel Chain is doing you more harm than good.

A friend and I just returned from a road trip from Michigan to Texas. In pre-planning the trip I suggested to my friend that we use Motel 6's as our logging as I've found them in the past to be very reasonably priced and of suitability for a simple nights sleep.

Our first night out (Wed. April 7th) was spent in your establishment in W. Memphis Arkansas. All as expected....
The next three nights were spent in your Terrell Tx. establishment. Again, all as expected....
The last two nights were spent in your Lubbock establishment. THIS IS WHERE THE PROBLEM(s) EXIST!

We attempted to check in at 3pm on the 11th. The lady at the desk was very very frustrated as there were others desiring to check in as well but she had no rooms available due to them not yet having been cleaned. She explained that her cleaning staff showed up late and that they didn't like her very much thus there was a feud going on between them. This was apparent as she tried calling them on a hand held radio and none of them would respond. When asking when a room might become available we were informed at five pm. I wish I would have simply accepted that as a NO VACANCY and moved on....but I didn't, and we took a room. This is where the plot thickens!

As we walked towards the room we observed the pool was closed due to being out of service. Even though looking forward to it as we did at the previous Motel 6, we knew we could live without it. We then entered our room at which time we discovered it was filthy. The beds had been made and there were clean towels on the rack (minus a bath mat) but it was clear that was about all. Deficiencies listed below....

1. The floor was so tacky (from who knows what) that with every step your feet sounded like they were pulling off from fly paper.
2. One of the lamps above one of the beds had a burnt out light bulb in it.
3. The remote control for the TV wouldn't operate....upon examining it, it was soon learned that it had no batteries.
4. There was only 1/2 a roll of toilet paper on the dispenser and no other rolls available.
5. Even though the room was labeled as you entered as "None Smoking" it was clear that it had been used for smoking as it reaped of the smell and there were burn holes in one of the blankets. (and I don't believe that was from just the previous occupant)
6. When I went to put my hat on top of the clothes rack I discovered the dust was so thick that it was apparent no rag had crossed that surface in probably weeks.
7. No Phone in the room however a hookup outlet for one existed above the stan that's between the beds. I reported this to the desk clerk as we didn't want to be accused of taking the phone. This didn't seem to bother him which caused me to believe he was already aware of the fact that there's no phone in the room...or possibly rooms.
8. And the biggest obvious problem (no doubt fire code violation even) was the smoke detector which was of the kind that's wired into the ceiling missing from it's outlet and just laying on the desktop.
9. The outside courtyard was a mess....cigarette butts covering the sidewalk and grassy area everywhere! There's a small concrete area in the middle of the court yard with two benches to sit on. This area not only had cigarette butts encompassing it but birds had been obviously using it as their dump site for a lot longer than just a day or two. No way would anybody want to use those benches to sit on as they were covered with bird droppings.... All that simply suggests that this area is never cleaned!
10. Upon leaving to visit relatives after our first night stay, I went to the office to tell them that fresh linen on the beds wouldn't be necessary but we would like fresh towels and a bath mat. I was told that since we booked the room for two nights that they don't normally come in to change the linen anyhow but if I wanted to leave the dirty towels in a plastic bag outside the room they'd leave us new towels. They handed me a plastic bag and I complied with the request. Note however....when we got back to our room late that afternoon they had picked up the bag of dirty towels but failed to leave any clean ones. I went back to the office to obtain some and they told me to just find one of the cleaning ladies that was out in the area and ask them for some. I complied and did find a lady that assisted me by bringing us towels. This action of not cleaning the rooms when booked for more than one day surprises me as I've stayed at many motels for more than one night and they've always came in the next day to provide clean towels. Even your Motel 6 in Terrell just days before did.
AND THE LAST ADVENTURE FROM OUR STAY AT THE MOTEL FROM HELL WAS...
11. When checking out I asked if they had an ice machine as I wanted to throw a couple scoops ice into a small hand held cooler for the road. The good news is, they said me they did....however the bad news is....they said it was out of order! -to be expected-

Sir/Ma'am - as you can clearly see, this is not a good representation of your chain of motels. I appreciate you, "leaving the light on" but please, make sure this particular venue comes up to par with your standards and worth stopping at.

Jimmy L. Emory
Booked the nights of April 11th and 12th 2021, under the name of John Terry

The night there was a hostage s
Situation in I was not allowed to go back to my room I have documentation from the thornton police department stating this. Would like a refund or a room copted for me for that night the other two people that stayed in the room were allowed to go back I was not and I'm the one who played for the room and was on

We have stayed at motel 6 in Gordonville pa at least 30 times or more in the past 25 years always was great price and service we were there aug11 12 and leave on 13 room was not clean it was old found multiple bugs in room no room service not enough towels in room for guest the man at service desk I believe was owner of that place was very unfriendly and disrespectful to me when I asked for more towels do to his attitude we will never stay there again

I have been staying here for years. And because I used a friend's credit card they told me I could no longer stay here. I guess there was a problem in the past with the person who owned the credit card. It was just a means of payment. She did not stay with me in the hotel. I am a loyal customer for years. I have always left my room the way I got it. I do not approve of how they chose to accuse me of being someone I wasn't because I used a card. I have never complained of the horrible conditions of the rooms because I just cleaned them my self. But this is how horrible the rooms are.

My friend Ken Geesey called and made a reservation on March 13th 2021 to get a room on March 14th 2021. They told him the room would be $70.00. When we came to get the room on March 14th 2021 they told him that he didn’t have a reservation,they finally found the reservation and charged him $115.00. We get to the room 111 and pull down the sheets to find bowel movement on the sheet.we went to the desk to have them come change it. He said he is not a housekeeper,and if we wanted new sheets we would have to change them ourselves. I told him that it was nasty . I changed the sheets. He had nothing to say about the sheets. When we are paying this kind of money for a room I expect the room and bed to be clean. I also took a picture of the sheets. The motel 6 was on speedway blvd Daytona beach Florida. I think my friend should get some type of discount. He has been a wyndum member for years and has stayed at this motel 6 for about 15 years. He talked to tamera on the 13th and she said it would be $70.00.

I left for work on Tuesday morning an when I returned to motel 6 Lincoln, Ne Airport location, that evening I was told by the head manager that someone went ahead and moved all of my personal belongings out of my room and that they stored my stuff in a closet type thing in a bin. I first off was shocked at the fact they even touched my belongings in the first place, I know that I've done housekeeping for years an years. I then went an told the manager that quite a few things were missing from my belongings. I patiently waited for morning to come as I was told by the manager Iris that I would have an answer that following morning. I went to the front desk that morning and talk to Carissa another employee at the front desk I believe she's a supervisor and I asked her about it and she kind of acting like yeah she knew but not a whole lot of the story. So I leave for work wait till about noon patiently again mind you all the while why I wasn't able to take a shower that evening prior because they stole my shampoo my conditioner my body wash my toothpaste my deodorant my hair brushes all of makeup all my fingernail polish fingernail polish remover my dog shampoo both of my tremors my Dremel both of my flat irons for my hair my hair products my brand new Air Max 90s 3 dresses in 1 bra and two shirts my pink Nike air bag all of my jewelry all of my tweezers mind you I have a professional job I work at 2 so I woke up with no hair brush no toothpaste no nothing nobody was trying to make too much of anything right with me at all it's piss poor customer service and I'm furious you guys act like this is no big deal I will turn you guys into the better Business bureau and I will call my lawyer and I will put your name all over social media if something doesn't get done immediately I've gone 3 days without my stuff my makeup it's been a humongous inconvenience and I want it corrected it I want it correct it today I've called your guys's phone and I've been waiting on hold for hours I get no reprieve I get no answers I get nothing I just get connected from one person to another and I'm sick of it it's piss piss poor customer service and you guys need to correct it it's your job I will get my lawyer involved .

When we arrived there was a party going on at the pool complete with whiskey beer and marijuana and a bunch of drunken people who were swearing while my eleven year old daughter tried to swim now its 5 hours later and the people manning the office have joined the party i want my money back. If we survive the night that is.

We had room reservations for the nights of June 20th and the 21st. We stayed the first night and talked with the desk help about canceling for the second night. They said no problem. We wanted to be closer to the airport the next morning due to our early flight home. However, when it came time to credit my credit card for that second night, they would NOT do it. Since we booked through Expedia. I went to then to try and get a refund. That was a no go. Is this a common practice????

Sherry Bremer

Motel 6 Lakeland Florida Worst place I have ever stayed I get into the room and went to the restroom and decided to take a shower I was soo hot and tired I looked in the tub and there was pubic hair all inside the tub /shower. I was so tired from our 11-hour Drive I said screw it and clean the tub I took a shower or at least tried to take a shower no water pressure. Grrr so I decided what the heck I'll go swimming so I went into the swimming area and the entire swimming pool water was covered in some sort of greasy residue.. so no swimming. The entire Motel 6 area had young black men everywhere they were going in and out of the rooms my husband and I felt very unsafe plus somebody had used their hotel key to get in the swimming pool area and proped the gate open so quite a few Neighbour kids we're going swimming. The noise level was unreal the voices and yelling started at 2am and lasted until after 6am . At checked out there was a young Hispanic lady that knew no English.

My wife and I stayed at a hotel 6 in Savannah Georgia earlier this year! While taking a shower my wife slipped and fell out of the shower because there were no non-skid has on the bottom of the shower or any handrails of any kind in the shower to hold on to ! So as she was falling she grabbed the shower curtain and continue to fall pulling shower curtain mostly off of the rail. She got banged up pretty bad so I took her to the nearest emergency room and they took some X-rays etcetera etcetera. My wife is 71 years old. I find it hard to believe that in this day and age a hotel motel whatever would not have anything in the shower to hold onto or to keep you from slipping and falling out of the shower!!!

The ads offer up to date rooms and free wifi. I've been here 3 weeks they raised the rate of the room after the second week. I've never been able to get wifi. I dont even have a garbage can in my room and housekeeping hasn't checked on it 1 time

The room smelled like cat urine - the desk lights were hard to operate - my key cards kept malfunctioning - no tissues, refrigerator, or microwave in the room - the cleaning was subpar - the television was 20 years old and the remote wouldn't turn it on or off. I have been staying at your facilities for years by default, but this will probably be my last visit.

I have stayed at motel 6 located in white house tn many times and never had a problem till the past few visits. The staff was not the problem other them the manager, I think his name was Sam. Sam lies to the customers about the problems with some issues with the motel. My complaint is it's over 100° feel like temperature and the a/c does not cool the room. In fact the a/c was not even kicking on the compressor to begin to cool the room. When I asked to move to another room, I was told no other room was available, other then upstairs and one part in the room is handicap so this would not be an option for us. This was very upsetting and I had a pet as well that suffered cause of improper working equipment. The manager said it needed time to cool down and to just let the a/c run. 2hrs later no change in temperature coming out of the a/c. I understand when things don't work properly. And employee's don't no if there is a problem unless it's reported. The staff are friendly and nice people and I'm sure would do all they can to right the situation. All I ask is what I pay for and that is the the equipment to work properly. The laundry washing and drying machine is also not working either. I've never had a problem here, and don't want to cause a problem here for complaining. Some places will not let you stay anymore for complaining. I don't need contacted back. Please just help the hotel get things fixed properly so other guests will have a pleasant stay as I have many times before. This motel has been very quiet and peaceful to stay at. Any help to them would be appreciated for myself and Future guest that stay. If you contact the manager on these matters It could cause issues with any future stays I plan, cause I complained, so keep that in mind before contacting the manager please. I do not won't my complaint to effect any future stays here. And fear my complaint could effect future stays if the manager was to get upset about my complaint and assumed it was me considering I informed him about the problems. Help is all they need to get the problems fixed. Not someone informing them about a guest complaint and chewing someone's a$$ about it. It happens, things break or malfunction. It was just my bad luck a day or two when I stayed and things didn't work properly. And it costs alot of money to fix stuff and it could just malfunction again. Overheads a pain in business. Again, be wise before contacting the manager about these issue, for I don't want to not be aloud back to stay because I complained. It's 11pm now and in my room the temperature is warm and not cold like other rooms I have stayed in. Even an employee said her room she stays in don't get cold. Heck, if the funds are available new units in some rooms may be needed. A good a/c tech could evaluate the units and confirm the bad one's. This problem is fixable. It was just one of those days when bad luck happened. It's understandable, just upsetting and rough when it's hot and you needed that cold air to cool the room. If you have some older a/c units from other locations that are in good working order, heck send them to motel 6 white house Tennessee. It'll keep costs down for them. No guest should suffer the heat as I did tonight do to no other room available on ground floor. I'm dealing with it and will only because this place has been kind to me every time I've stayed, and has been my first pick of hotels to stay at in this area for over 3yrs. I want to continue to come here to stay for a good peaceful nights sleep and service of good people. I think it's just time to fix some things that needs fixed. Thanks again.. p.s The pool needs fixed as well. Lol

My reservation was cancelled by the hotel because they supposedly tried to charge my card 1 hour after check in and it was declined. Motel 6 has never tried to charge my card before I have arrived. No one can give me answers as to why they even tried to charge my card before 6 pm and I am irate about it because My family had to sleep in our vehicle.

I was staying in the Motel 6 in fort Collins CO
About 3months ago and the lady at the front desk Doyle booked my room
And in doing so the person that she rented my room to stole half my belonging,then motel 6 sent me a letter stating their are not liable.
I am VERY UPSET WITH THIS SITUATION
MY PHONE NUMBER IS 3185358026
THIS IS BULLCRAP

I rented a room 07/05/2019 motel 6 sheldon-gurley Prescott AZ86301-86303, I am trying to prove I rented a room between 22:00-23:30 and for some reason there is no record of me ever checking in I paid 130$cash and presented my I.D.to the front desk clerk and I thought it was room by 234-235 I may be confused but I dont think so I'd appreciate a response at your earliest convenience thank you

Terrible dirty air conditioner. The filter was black and the grill was 1/4 in deep in dirt. Good thing I went with clorox wipes or we might have legionnaire disease. No shampoo or kleenex. Had to ask for toilet paper. Head of bed was dirty. Sheets were not fresh. I pulled the sheets before I left just to make sure they would change them and the mattress cover had blood and fluid stains on it. I SLEPT ON THAT! YUCK! A menu for order in was in the room but no table if you had. The bottom of the tub was covered with dirty stains that had to be wiped with the clorox wipes.When I checked online for motels close to a medical appointment, the rate said $54.00. I ended up with nearly $90.00. Outside the door of the room there were cigarette butts laying around and a big cob of hair by the door. Stairs nearby going up were filthy. I worked as a cleaner on ranches in the Creede Colo area for 20 years and would have been fired if I left a room in the condition I found it. I was told the reason there were no amenities is corporate thought the room was nice enough for the price without furnishing any extras. I sure do not agree! It is pretty standard to think if you go for a night or even a few you won't need to take a big bottle of shampoo or your own kleenex or T-Paper. The mirror was bigger than the TV. It was ridiculously small. We do not stay in motels much but had always found Motel 6's good till now. This one in Colo. Springs needs to close down.

#1. Our room was disgusting. The toilet wasn’t even flushed!
#2. John fell off the shower stool which was very small. I couldn’t get him up and called 911. John cut his toes up trying to get in his wheelchair. I called the office and told them what happened and to ask for bandaids. They said no they didn’t and didn’t even ask if John was okay.

My complaint isnt about the motel persay its more about the night clerk/auditor at 1640 Hilltop in Redding california. Shes very disrespectful to the security officer who's only doing his job and the nerve of her because all she does is check people in and send the remaining time on her phone! She dont organize or do anything.I felt sorry for the security guard because I seen him walk around for hours patrolling and stopped someone from trying to steal from a person car.

We booked June 29, we arrived at 2:30 pm. The girl behind the desk sitting in a corner and appeared to be on something, she kept putting her head in her shirt speaking through the fabric. I asked her if she was sick, she said no.
So I just left it alone! Got to the room and the keys didn’t work, she forgot to program them. After a long drive from Maryland, we were tired. I laid down my husband sat in chair by the other bed. He looked down and saw a stain on the bed skirt a closer look at it and a very obvious seman stain was on it. Disgusted we called downstairs and no manager was on but they sent up a maintainence man. When he arrived with another guy from the front desk, they both looked at it and started laughing! We told them we wanted another room. They left to make arrangements. We sat there waiting after a half hour. We called to see what was happening. They told us first that is gonna be a while. We told the. We were tired from a long trip, and want to get settled. Then he said they are booked and they have no rooms, And if we wanted our money back we needed to leave now! Which is what we did! We booked this hotel from Maryland. Where it was rated 4 star. The halls smelled of smoke, in a non smoking hotel. The help were totally unprofessional. the staff needs to be replaced, they could care less about that hotel. A bunch of popcorn was spilled in lobby under couch. And was just left, the lady at desk stayed in corner and made no effort to clean it up. The shame is this Hotel could be a really nice hotel worthy of a 3/4 star rating if the staff was replaced and a tight Handle was kept on housekeeping. All new carpets, bedding, deco. Someone needs to do a secret visit and assess the place! I do believe you owe us a stay for free. I am enclosing photos of the disgusting stain.

Our TV was broken, there were burn holes on our bedspread, hair in the shower, and some gross substance on the walls. We were given 10% off for a broken tv. We checked in @ 430 and asked if we could be moved to a different room w/a working tv the front desk agent said it would be hours because the housekeepers were behind and we should be greatful we got a discount. I work as head of housekeeping @ The Clarion Pointe and a room with a non working tv would be listed as out of service. My husband and I are loyal customers - we just spent 2 weeks at this same motel at the end of May while our house was under construction. The worst part was how rude the lady at the front desk was when I called back down to see if another room was available yet. I have attached photos - I believe a free nights compensation would right this situation - however if you care about your customers there definitely needs to be some customer service training.

I was not very pleased with the service I got, most importantly and then the room I was given was unexceptional. I would appreciate it if you could take the actions to find out the poor details at this motel. Thank you

On June 13 after a very long day we pulled in the Motel 6 at 2:35 AM in White Houes Tennessee. We were exhaust and needed some sleep. This was our first trip after my husband having major surgery. We were denied a room because it was to late and we wouldn’t get our moneys worth before checkout which was 11AM. I told them we didn’t care we were exhausted we needed a room. They would not let us get a room. What happened to leaving the light on for you... Not!!!

I have been staying at the motel 6 in conroe tx at 820 i45s since June 22 after being refused a weekly rate I have been made to check out at 12 then check back in leaving me to move all of my belongings daily from room to room. On the 26 I was put in rm 117 and complained about black mold in the bathroom and requested a room change which was denied. I rented a room for my 17 year old daughter for the same night. Upon trying to check back in I was told I could no longer stay at this property dye to renting the room for my minor daughter!. I am appaledat the lack of customer service and their refusal to move patrons when there is a problem. I have never had this type problem and will never recommend this motel to anyone. No one has offered to compensate me for the medication I am now on due to the exposure to the mold or for the cost of having to pay an uber to come pick me and my daughter up to move to a different location. Sadly this motel where offering the best rates has the worst customer relations.

I recently stayed at motel 6 in Oroville CA. My stay at this location was the worst stay at any motel ever. Myself a single father with a 11yo son was harrased by it's staff and other guest because I have behavior health issues. If I had my way I would fire all staff and start new. They are very close to street people and helped them harrase my son and I . My stay was around 2 weeks long the first 2 weeks of June and a overnight stay on 6/24/19 this was a very harrassing night to where I had to stay awake all night to protect myself and my son . The threats that they where saying from the room nextdoor was very scary for my son and I. The night staff that night was letting her friends into the room that was next to ours to deliberately harrase us all night. I really hope you can or will address this issue. Thank you

The day mamager was very rude for no reason just because i didnt understand there policys about paying for extra days

I am staying at the Apache Junction Arizona Motel 6. I checked in on June 22 and check out on the 28th.
Your hotel says it is smoke free, but the hallways smells like someone is smoking.The grounds are littered with cigarette butts. Ive seen people smoking out there window, which has no screens for fresh nightly air. This hotel is not secure, anyone can walk in the back door. The riftraft that do stay here looks like drug addicted inmates from prison, with there skanky hooker... i am very disappointed and will never stay in this Motel 6 again. Our first night in the pool area we noticed that the hot tub was full of sand and could not see the bottom. 2 days later i used the pool cleaner to clean the hot tub myself..
There are 2 picnic tables in front of the hotel (the only shade spots), that should've went to the dump 5 years ago...
If i could get a refund i would take my business elsewhere.... sincerely upset customer....

Motel 6 is a worldwide chain...but the thing corporate doesn't keep up with is their franchisee's...people buy these hotels or franchisee's through motel 6 and all they give a shit about is $$$$$...Tom bodebt has made $$$millions on motel 6...when it comes to individuals THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made online reservation
At motel 6 in chino. Asked to change to standard room instead of accessible room and front desk (maria ) refused. Lots of vacant rooms but
Said I could not change.

I stayed at the Motel 6 in Alamogordo NM fir three nights. The room was filthy. Had to defrost the fridge, trash cans were dirty, spit on walls, towel rack fell right off the wall. I have been being scammed by a David Brown who says he will refund my money if I get a gift card. I stay at motel 6 all over the world and am very disappointed about the to and then the scammer. I have his text messages if you would like to read them. This is really not a way to run a business. Very disappointed and UPSET I surely do deserve a refund I won’t there to bury my momma and had to live in filth. Told the desk clerk about the situation with the fridge and she told me we gir a bad one. What kind of way is this to treat a good paying mMotel 6 customer. I have pictures if you want to see them

My family and I stayed at the motel 6 in Charlotte NC next to the airport. We checked in on June 8. The first room that was given had some one living in and it smelled bad. When I made the reservation I asked for a king size suite. So the next room was a so called king size bed that looked more like a queen. So I went back down and asked the a two bed room was told it was goi g to be extra. Also when I booked the room I told them the times our flight was leaving and returning I was told it was no problem that the shuttle would be able to come and get us. They never let the driver know that we needed a ride just happened the driver came by. I also asked 3 time with our flight coming in at 1am that we could still have the shuttle come and get us since our car was there. All 3 times I was told not a problem. Before I left Denver I called to check again and was told to call from Baggage claim and some one would come and get us. When I called at 2:45 am for them to come and get us I was told the shuttle did not start till 4am. We had planned on staying there before driving home 4 hours a way, but my husband had to get a taxi and pay to get back to the motel to get our car and come back to the airport to come and get my son and I. I called the motel and told them I would not need our room. After all that I would not stay there. So we ended up drinking back home to Roanoke VA. This place was a joke and I would not recommend it to anyone. The staff was not very friendly. They asked like we were bothering them.

My room was a complete disaster when I first got there and when I told the manager or whoever was behind the desk he told me to get hot water and clean it myself and I stayed for seven nights and I didn't see the cleaning lady once I had no towels and now I'm being charged on my card first charge was $250 and now I have $150 charge and I know this is been within the last week and I am very unhappy

One could get better accommodations at a homeless tent city. The first room we were put in didn't have any electricity. We asked for a non-smoking room and the second room had more smoke in it than the neighborhood bar. The third room was dirty but was the best they had. There was garbage on the balconies. A broken toilet setting on the balcony right by our door. Junk cars in the parking lot. Loud music until 11pm. refrigerator was noisy and moldy.

Checked into motel went to room went to request a new key refused a new key and refused refund

I stayed at the studio 6 in New Braunfels Tx. My stay was good until they took extra money off a card I booked the room with when I had paid already with cash and another card. I had asked for them to give the manager my number to have him call me back today they refused to give the manager it. They told me I had to wait until tomorrow to talk to him I've been a manager before and that's not the way it's suppose to be they are to be there to deal with the customers at all times. I want my money back today

I'd like to stay with Motel 6 on my next trip but they dont offer late check out at all! I drive at night so its cooler on my car and thought motel 6 would be the place to have it for sure.

This is my response from my complaint regarding my stay at motel 6 in hope Hull, Alabama. That were very rude when I received this response.

The Motel 6 Montgomery Airport - Hope Hull AL read your feedback and here is their response:
"Ms. Jacqueline, I feel sorry that you writing on behalf of Mr. Powell and not writing the true. If the room was dirty and have roaches then why Mr powell made another reservation and extended his stay? About Laquanta to be mean; you can’t tell the front desk to go outside and unload the luggage from your trunk. Mr. powell is a nice person and he don’t have any problem. Only you have the problem and you can choose some other hotel for your next stay."

I stay at the motel 6 1401
1401 Bloomfield ave
Baltimore MD 21227 room #445
My room floor was so dirty the I never take my shoes off the tv remote control wasn't working everything was dirty in that room I call the front desk to report and ask for more towels but I think the don’t care I never got the towels after I shower I use the towels to clean the floor
The next day I reported to the manager and don’t cara what he did was refund 10 $ dollar of my bill he not even apologized

We stayed tonight at the location at Lackland AFB 6861 Highway 90 West, San Antonio, TX, 78227 we were supposed to stay today and tomorrow however we have moved to our car. And will not be returning. I am calling the health department on Monday with the photos I took. The photos that were on your site are clearly not an accurate portrayal of this hotel.the smell of marijuana in the lobby was overwhelming. The lack of customer service, the room was filthy, was promised another room in 10 minutes and 3 hours later we are sleeping in our car. You should probably talk with your attorney about this clearly misleading advertising.

We booked motel 6 Washington DC,
We arrived to lots of men hanging around drunk on drugs, we felt very unsafe, so decided to use safe but t didn't work the hair dryer didnt work room smelt if smoke we asked for non smoking room, also door on room didn't shut we had to slam it to close
TV didn't work, snow picture, we wanted a swimming pool to relax as on the inter net it shows a lovely pool with sun loungers ? Pool was netted over and beer cans on top, we found out rooms were rented out to homeless people, very unpleasant feeling and not what we had booked,
We spoke to reception asked to see manger to be told he was on holiday, we told him of our concerns saying we felt we had paid far to much with all the problems, he said you stay 2 nights I give you money for a night back,
We went back to our room to get a call telling us you need to leave my husband went to talk to the man on reception he said get your things and leave, again he called the room as we were packing telling us you get out now, so we were wondering around with our cases, we feel very let down and that we were treated very unfairly, all we did was point out the things that were broken and not as advertesd on your hotel on the web, we feel that we should have a full refund as we didn't het what your adverts shows?

The employees that work at this motel are rude and unprofessional. It feels like they go out of their way to make my stay as uncomfortable as possible. The front desk staff sits around and gets very irate when asked to do something.

I stayed there two nights in a row each night was $60 and some change I go back in for a third night and the young man that works in there was going to charge me almost $70 for the same room only paid 60 for two nights before that each night 60 he was very rude to me he told me to enjoy the heat I have heart failure I cannot be out in the heat and this young man was so rude to me I couldn't believe it he basically laughed at me he needs to be fired from his job I do not want to stay at a Motel 6 if this is the kind of people you hire and have working there he got me very mad the way he treated me I walked out I complain to the Head Motel maid because the manager wasn't available this is the Motel 6 on Twin View Boulevard in Redding California I did not get the young man's name but this is the 7th I believe the 7th day of the month it is 3:42 in the afternoon they should know who's working in there he should no longer be employed

I was staying with an individual who rented a room. I was not listed as an occupant of the room. In the middle of the night he pushed me by force out of the room with all of my belongings still inside the room. The next morning I talked to the manager to get me property. The registered occupant of the room told them they were my belongings. However, they will not give me my things without an ID.

This hotel is very unprofessional. I've been staying there for two months and I had to move. I'm starving at another one can I get some credit

I was put a Do not rent list because a manager tried coming In our room on our check out date we didn't realize what time check out was but we were packing to leave. When I went downstairs I asked to speak to a manager and she came out extremely rude yelling so of course it upset me I don't agree with not being able to rent because the manager was unprofessional. It's just not fair. If that's the case she should be fired! And to think I was going to apologize and she is the one who was In the wrong. It's on camera and there were several witnesses. Ridiculous!

I have used the Mobil app for travel reservations to take advantage of receiving a free stay after 10 stays. I recently tried to log into my app and a notification said that it had been changed to My6 and I would need to reset a new password.
After doing this and logging in I choose the past reservations tab only to find it showing none! As I will be traveling for some time and was expecting to take advantage of my loyalty to motel 6 and use the free night after only two more stays, I was a bit irritated that my history was no longer there. After calling 3 different phone numbers for the company to question what was happening, and then being either forwarded to someone else or another number at each attempt needless to say I got nowhere!
Not one individual was aware of a Mobil app, nor about any loyalty program. I find it interesting that there would still be a past reservation tab if there is no reason to track history!
I then went to my bank statements and pulled up my history where I did have 8 previous stays since downloading the app.
If this program is no longer offered I would expect to be notified rather than spend so much of my time to get nothing but a runaround and wind up still puzzled!

Not at all happy
Mary Pyles
509-540-1334
myicecar@gmail.com

Every since Studio Six took over Suburban Extended Stay in Hampton Va. the satellite service has went to crap. I have been here for over 1-1-2 years. My next move is to file a complaint to consumer affairs and if that doesn’t work on to better business bureau and then take you to court I am not paying for a service that I’m not getting. My room number is 206 and when I am pushed in a corner it’s not good for the other party. Lawsuit!!

May 29-30 2019 stayed at your hotel in Fairfield on Holiday lane. While in the shower looked down and there was dried feces all over the back of the toilet and what looked like urine all over the floor behind the toilet. I assure you this was not from myself. Told the front desk on check out but they could of cared less not even a sorry. This does not make me a return customer

I am writing to you about my recent stay at your 1801 W. State Rd. 84 location. It's been a little over a week now but it was appalling how the desk attendant treated me! She was so rude and condescending I couldn't believe it! Yelling at me, calling me disrespectful.

I complained to the manager Kameka and he agreed that she needed to go.

I have never done this before but feel a need to do so now!

I am requesting that you credit back the money we used on CC # ending in 0205 for our two night stay. .

There is one other thing that you need to be aware of. The card we used was jeopardized so we needed to have a new card assigned. The new card # I will give you once you call me with a disposition on this request. I do not wish to offer it in an email unless you insist.

Furthermore if you deny my request I will be forced to blast my experience to my many thousands of friends on FB and other social media sites. I hate having to make this sound like a threat but I find no other recourse.

The tel. # to call is 407 694 9207. The card and tel. # is under the name of Debbie Chilcoat. OR you may contact me Michael Todd @ 754.707.9572

regretfully yours,
Michael Todd writing in behalf of my girl friend Debbie Chilcoat

First the rate of 53.19 that i was given in my reservation was not honored an i had to pay 58.66.....then the phone diddent work in the room so thry exchanged the phone...it wasnt the phone its the phone jack an it still didnt work so she moves us up to the third floor to room 339 an the air conditioning doesnt work..when i called office she tried to tell me i had to pay more money for a different room...sorry but thats bullshit....i reservered a room that was soppose to have everything in working order...other then the bed nothing worked... I was really upset about the phone because i drove in from indiana for a very important doctors appointment at 8 am sharp so i needed a wake up call at 7 am....its really sad that i paid for services an i get broken non working shitty services .....an the temperature outside is 95...so please tell me how a fan is going to work to cool a disabled senior citizen down ???? Very bad customer service.my phone number is. 304 809 7499...my name is betty lemus. An this was at motel 6 on Ostems way north san bernardino ca.thank you.

I booked online for a business trip. My husband and I checked in and paid cash. After 7 hour drive after work and needed to be in DC at 9 next morning. Unloaded bags noticed only 2 small pillows on king bed I requested 2 more was told not available until around 11 next morning. Ok tired just take shower go to bed. NO HOT WATER. Went to lobby & asked for refund within 20 min after looking around a realized we where in a welfare motel. Lobby guy called manager and was giving me my money back cash in hand but he needed 65 cents for change?? I said no problem I would be right back with room key and change. 5 min later I was tools refund no longer available because room had been used. I had already booked another room at Ramada just tired and want to sleep. I was told to call the police if I wanted I was not getting my money back. So I did police report on file. Sleeping at Ramada no we totally exhausted!! It will be my pleasure to inform everyone Ed I know how distributable. Motel 6 Franchi as a actually is

Check in hotel 6 in Vero Beach fla. lobby was so dirty rugs etc I was hoping room was better , it was worst dead bugs all over the floor live spiders crawling on walls smelled so bad. And pulled bed covers up blankets were with cigarette burns all over. It was terribly buy a.new blanket I was shocked only thing clean was fridge .i guess because people used it for drinks only I would not stayed there if I was homeless and got room for free . We got a refund and left , fifty place cleaner outside how can anyone run a bussinesss like this. This hotel needs to be reported to health board

We stayed the night in the Motel 6 Des Moines North 4940 Northeast 14th Street, Des Moines, IA 50313.
1. Should have known by how filthy the entry door to the office was.
2. Parking anywhere near our room was impossible.
3. Get in the room and only 1 of the 3 lamps worked.
4. Husband picked up the mattresses to check for bugs and found a bag of drugs. Some kind of liquid in a opiate bottle. The mattresses look like the ones from the 70's and felt like it too.
5. The pillows were so old and broke down the even sleeping with two under my head I woke with a stiff neck.
6. Previous guests clothing still hanging off bathroom doorknob.
7. Shower looked dirty and had hair in it. We wouldn't even take a shower there.
8. One wash cloth for two people.
9. People yelling all night long.
10. Trash overflowing from outside garbage cans.
We've been all across this country and have stayed at many motels but have NEVER seen one as bad as this.
If we weren't so tired from traveling 12 hours that day alone, I would of demanded our money back. Yes, the rooms are cheap but there is zero reason for any of the above I've mentioned. If this is tolerable to the Motel 6 franchise, we will never stay in one of your motels again

I’ve been staying here on and off for about 3weeks. I usually pay with cash but have used Apple Pay several times. The staff in the front are usually very respondent accept when I requested the 1st floor a couple of times due to my sciatic nerve. Anyway, this morning a meal was sent to my room and when the gentleman came to the door he had the wrong name . But I’m my text message it showed that my fiancé sent the meal and the driver must have left the wrong name. I didn’t catch the other girls name but when I requested the meal at the front she went to get it. I mentioned to her how crazy the situation was prior and that my fiancé actually sent the meal. Then she asked for the name that obviously wasn’t mine and was wrong. I didn’t know the name and my fiancé said obviously the driver put the wrong name. I showed them the postmates proof and they still declined my daughters lunch for Christ sake. I said to them isn’t that odd that I’m coming down here requesting the exact meal you had that the driver mentioned the room # I was in. They both just looked at me, not once did they smile even upon our first meet in the am. So I left to take my daughter to school lunch less. I come back to add another night and I guess the new policy is if it’s hearing impaired and someone books it you have to get out. I said that’s interesting again I’ve been here and this has only happened these last two days. I book it online and once again in the notes I put the first floor. No consideration at all after I called the 800 and they said there was availability. I walk up smiling as usual and she looks at me and says how can I help you. I said I have a reservation and give her my last name. She immediacy says it’s not in the system. I smile again becuz she’s acting as if I’m bothering her, “well here’s the confirmation # they sent me. She looks and says that’s not our confirmation #, you have to wait 30min. Then before she continues it pops up. Not once does she at least mention the first floor request, so I’m continually being disregarded as if I’m bothering her. As I go to pay, she (Alejandra) very rude says how are you paying. I said Apple Pay, at first she says you all don’t take it. I tell her well I’ve used it with one of your friendly employees several times before. She looks up and rolls her eyes, then asks eel I need proof that it’s your Apple Pay. I tell her and how can I get that through my phone that I’m holding and it’s attached to my bank account? She says well obviously you held the room on a card. I agree and tell her and then there’s a place asking how I want to pay upon arrival and I put cash since there was no Apple Pay and I’ve used it before. Basically after I pay, she says when ur finished with the other room bring the key down if you can at least do that. I simply ask for her name and she says it, again with the neck movements . As I walk away saying thanks. I hear her co-worker, the other rude one say something in Spanish and I did catch a couple of those words. I don’t know how important their roles are but they weren’t friendly and sure as heck not helpful as the other employees are. I will wait for the one manager (young African American gal) , who whenever she sees us she smiles and says hello Ms Khan. Very welcoming and makes you guys look very good. The other ones attitudes are very nasty and another patron was asking what their problem was in the elevator. So please let me know what happens becuz I am very upset.

I left a apple wall charger in my room and management knows that it was stolen was part of it was complicit with it and covers each other’s asses by lying to me about it I know exactly where I left it the rooms are dirty have bedbugs and roaches and they won’t issue a refund

The Motel^ located Chandler AZ
7445 WESt Chandler Blvd
The management staff here is disgusting
This 80 year old broad Amber and her plumber ass boyfriend,
shacking up on site, abusing guests and staff.
Vulgar language and lewd, offensive behavior.
How do these kind of people land a management position
and work so rudely with the traveling public?
Motel 6 Corp needs to put these two turds out on their decrepit ,
senile asses.

I have been here for a couple of weeks and now have a room reserved for the next three weeks and checked in yesterday 5/24/2019, and was informed this morning that the pool is not open, and would be closed until further notice.
This is memorial weekend and I'm very upset that my wife and I can't enjoy the pool for the weekend!
Secondly we were awake this morning with a gas pressure washer outside of our door at 10:30 a.m.
I only have three days off and would have liked to have a peaceful place to stay.
This is unacceptable to me!
I also want some kind of discount for our discomfort and the lack of I've of the pool!
Danny Daniel

I was a customer at your Sutherlin, Or motel, and on May 16, 2019, I had given one of your house keepers. $10 Dollar tip, and asked her if she would change out my towels and sheets, and whatever else cleaning she does, and I had let her know that when she was ready to clean my room i was going to head out so I was not in the way, the lady as I went outside she ran and told the manager and police I had solicited her for prostitution, i had to go to jail because I was being an appreciative customer who until that happened was appreciating my customer service... I lost a day that I paid for at your motel and instead went to jail on a false police report.. Not only that, the person doing the house cleaning that day happened to be an un supervised minor.... Why was an adult not on the floor with her?? Now I am sure your cameras work, I hope so atleast.. Plus the police have my statement recorded.... With this complaint ofcourse, I am hoping to hear from, and meet either someone from Corporate, or the Sutherlin Motel 6 Owner/ Operator... My arraignment date is May 30 at Sutherlin, Or municipal court... My phone # is 479-334-1169.. Jonathan Day..

I paid for a room on May 17, 2019 , I was shocked at the price. During checking in i commented that prices are less expensive at other locations, the clerk was unnecessarily abrasive and bold . She stopped my transaction and asked me if i wanted the room as if we were on a personal basis , very non professional . She needs customer service training and needs to learn when to "shut-up" . I have been to many motel 6 , and now i have decide to never again visit . I am not happy with motel 6 .

The air conditioning don't work we complained about it for the last two weeks the heater doesn't work eather they said it's getting fixed which was two weeks ago and when we tell them the heater wasn't working they said we got extra blankets if needed the light in the bathroom don't even work at all they never fixed it this is at motel 6 off I-25 and 84th in Denver Co the nieghbors even said there heat hasnt been working and they got kids you guys need to get your employees in check and get shit fixed were leaving

I had a reservation for 2 nights at Motel 6 in Fort Bragg,California for May 10 -12 th, 2019.
When I saw the room and bathroom very dirty and in poor condition and it smells like someone had smoked cigarettes inside the room I cancelled and requested a Refund whish they said at the reception that it was done, yet they charge my credit card again USD 184,81 on May 13, 2019.
Please rechequed that this is done.
Cristian Cerda

We checked in yesterday, May 21, around 4:00 PM at Motel 6 address 401 Cherry Blossom Way, Georgetown KY for 2 nights. This morning we left at 9:30 and returned this afternoon around 4:30. No maid service had been preformed on our room so I contacted the front desk. At first I was told that maid service was performed every other day. So my husband went to the front desk to ask could we at least have more towels. He was told that the maid had said there was a do not disturb sign on our door. We know that is untrue since we don't even have one in our room. Finally, with my husbands persistence she found us a couple of towels. We have stayed in motels in the US and other countries and have never received such poor service. We are very disappointed with our experience with Motel 6 at this location.

Hello I made a reservation for Motel 6 on 100 Waterveilt Ave Albany NY. I have cancelled the reservation got a cancellation number and was told by corporate office I wasn't going to be charged.
The reservation was for May 17-19 2019. After I was told no fee the next day I was charged for 2 days and I am trying to find out why was I charged I didn't stay not one night. The corporate office called the motel 6 and they told corporate they returned my money back to me and they did not. And this was after I was charged. I called this hotel 3 times. I need to know what is going on. Please inform me of this issue.

I have stayed at many, many hotel/motels all across the country, this Motel6 in Evansville, Indiana on Yokel Rd. is by far the worst place I have ever stayed! There are several things that I could nit-pic about but I won't. The rooms I reserved based on the website is not what we got. Queen beds? I think not. Handicap compliant room? No! Good thing I'm not in a wheel chair, the room isn't even big enough for a wheel chair to even get into the bathroom. The sheets are very worn and stained. The rooms smell musty and of mouth balls. There is a dog bed right outside of our door. We were approached by a male on a bicycle seeking/selling drugs. We will not ever again stay at a motel 6. You want my rating.... -5

I will never stay at this motel ever again!!! We checked in at 7pm on May 18th, 2019 with a reservation. They told me the room was ready since 3pm and I'd have no problems. After arriving we had to wait an extra 15 min for the cleaning guy to finish cleaning the carpets with a carpet cleaner. Why on earth would u clean carpets as soon as we get there and get them all wet?!? The carpets were wet throughout the rest of my stay there and it smelled so bad (like wet dog and smoke). Non smoking room btw!! I don't know what happened before we checked in but the room was obviously occupied beside we checked in despite what they told us. I had to leave the air on all night to have circulation (even tho it was cold outside!) but I still couldn't sleep from the smell it kept giving me a headache. Not to mention I had to leave my shoes on all night because the carpet was wet!! Also for 230$ a night which is what I paid ( however when I looked online average prices showed 65-85 which is honestly what this place is worth) I expected something nicer. We had cold stuff to eat and drink but the room had no refrigerator!! How can a motel that's 230$ a night not have a mini fridge or a microwave!! I called the front desk because my stuff would go bad if left out and she told me they some of them share a fridge in the front. I will not leave my food and drinks in a community fridge. I ended up throwing out all my stuff I couldn't keep it over night anyways. What kind of motel is this? Also the furniture is all marked up and do not look behind any of it - they clearly don't clean their rooms!!! The TV had static on every channel so couldnt get a clear picture. There was no dvd player to watch a movie. I ended up going to bed at 9pm and checked out early at 830 am. This was the worst night away from home I have ever had in my life not to mention the most expensive for such a horrible stay. Do not stay here! The place is nothing as described and definitely not worth more than a 60$ a night stay.

I booked and reserved a room for Motel 6 Anaheim Maingate located at 100 w. Disney way in Anaheim Ca. Staff was friendly at first but Upon my check I was given room 126. Upon entering the room at first site I was impressed room was big and loved bathroom space. Soon after entering my daughter sat down her McDonald’s Happy Meal down on the fridge so we can get settled in before we eat. Almost immediately after setting the food down a cockroach came out the refrigerator and started walking onto my daughters burger. Then a second one came out. I immediately called the front desk and she came down to give us a new room key for room 156. She was very quiet I showed her the two cockroaches I killed and she then moved the fridge back in forth and seen herself baby roaches coming out. I then explained that my daughter couldn’t eat her happy meal now because of this and all she did was hand the new room keys to me and say we’re moving you rooms. After getting into the room she sis call and ask how was it. I told her it was ok so far... We’ll throughout the 3 days I was there we found probably around 4-5 pincher bugs and the last day found another roach. I do have pics of proof of you all need to seem them for proof. I paid 335$ to rent a room for 3 days from 5/13 to 5/16 and this is what I spent my money on. Ruined food and cockroaches and pincher bugs is. It what I expected to receive after paying that amount to be on vacation. I am highly disappointed and would like someone to take action immediately and help me out in this situation. I feel I was ripped off and would like a supervisor to contact me.

Amy Rebelo

Room is disgusting bugs, crawling, nothing was cleaned, toilet dirty, was afraid to even sleep here. Looks like nothing has been done to it in years. Unfortunately we were limited to where we could stay because of traveling with pets.
Pretty sad such a huge chain can't make the managers keep the places better kept this is one of the worst Motel 6's I've ever stayed in.
Don't stay at the one in Charlotte, NC off of interstate 77.
GROSS!!!!!

Tracy motel 6 did not even have heat working they said they would give me extra blankets. U be leave that What a fregen joke this place is

Been here for a month and has complained about not receiving service. This week was charged twenty dollars more than my normal weekly rate. No towels, no change of beds, I did my own beds. Clean my own room. Haven't been able to take a shower in two days, no one has been by. Asked and was told no clean ones. Uses dirty towels to clean floor.Today on May 20, I found two roaches crawling on floor under sink. Sink only runs hot water, electric plugs isn't able to use..
I would like for a discount and moved to another room asap.

Dirty rooms broken furniture great workers who need the products to be able to run a a vacation motel. Honestly I feel like this corporation does not honor any agreement they promise to have great motels. My cloths got ruined in the dryers then spending a week trying get refund to end getting a one night stay were is the hospitality now my first trip to Destin Florida Beach was the worst beach vacation possible. Now I’m out all my clothing which the manager try to tell me my stuff was only worth a one night stay at the same place we’re all my problems occurred on your grounds now I’m stuck with out any kind of experience of happiness I have pictures of the floors and my cleaning supply’s of how dirty rooms are and to add again you can’t put a price tag on a person personal property I feel like a one night stay is not enough so I would like to share some images to you to show the clothing destin Florida

I had to leave my home for 1 night on Sun May,5 I arrived with my 3 children approx at 11pm. The receptionist was very nice. Put me in room 131. The following morning I went and got my kids breakfast when I returned my daughter was in panic. There were bugs in the beds. You could push them and kill them! Bed bugs! You could see them going down into the sheets.I took pics o of the blood smears where my son was getting bit and rolling so he was covered. I gently took 1 and put it in clear bag that was there. We immediately pit clothes, food in truck. I parked went inside I showed the receptionist the bug and explained something needs to be done. She took the bag push it to where the bug was turned to blood. Said its a flea probably from another customer with a pet. I said that's a bed bug. I had to do research for a head start I worked at for safety reasons. She said I'll let the manager know and contact you. At that point a gentle was behind me to tent s room, I said that's fine I want s refund, my kids missed school because they could not shower. The room smelled horrible the white towels where yellow from smoke on the outside. This place needs a serious inspection. It is located in lexington va! Maybe you could contact the manager in regards to my refund. Thank you

I get no sleep because all I hear is banging from 7am to 7pm
They have been doing the room above me for a week now it’s ridiculous
There is absolutely no WiFi at all so I’m paying for data
Maid service comes at 3-5pm leaves door wide open when they know we have a cat
Guy at front is extremely rude!
Extremely disappointed

I witness. A lot of times how guest
Talk too staff and i sick of guests
Getting away with it today 5/06/19
Alone two different guest blew up
At the Clerk like thier own Motel 6
You need to see and hear what they go
Though on a daily bases rhe clerk is
Called. V and she does a great job we
Should pay attention to our staff and
Not always take the Guest side because
They are the one's out of. Line not staff.
Motel 6 boulder hwy las Vegas. NV
89121 the staff should get a. Rise for
Just being abused in a regular bases.
My name is. Henrietta. Ladiao my
Number is. 702)980-2666 if you need more information call me.

I booked a room in your Decatur, Ga. hotel, at 2572 Candler Rd., for the night of 4-29-19. The room was good. Comfortable, with clean linen and clean smell. Clerk was efficient and polite during check in and out. I was well satisfied with experience. My problem is, I was mistakenly booked on 4-26-19 at your same hotel, I was not aware of this, so I couldn't cancel. I found out about this when I checked my bank account on line and saw the charge. I have contacted everyone I can on this matter, from the property manager to the supervisor of guest relations. I have been lied to, given wrong information and given the run-around. The Property manager was rude, unwilling to listen to my problem. She kept laying the phone down while I was trying to explain to her what had happened. She was of no help whatsoever. Guest Relations has told me everything from I would get no refund, to I might get 80 percent, to they would have the Director of Operations call me. This hasn't happened, either.
I didn't stay in your hotel on the 26th, so the room didn't have to be cleaned, and your hotel wasn't booked solid that night, so no one was turned away, so you didn't lose money. I did stay and pay on the 29th, at your price, so I feel that I should at least be partially reimbursed for the 26th. I would appreciate any help on this matter. My phone # is 478-357-0154.

I booked a room in your Decatur, Ga. hotel for the night of 4-29-19. I stayed in the room that night, room was good and clean, service during check in and check out was good, also. The problem is, that when I checked my bank account a couple of days later, I found where I had been charged for a room at same hotel on 4-26-29, which I didn't book and didn't stay in because I wasn't aware of it, and I was booked on the 29th. I have spent hours on the phone with everyone from the hotel desk clerk to the supervisor of
customer relations. I have been given all kinds of wrong information, from the property manager, who was a real jerk, telling me she couldn't refund my money, and that she didn't have a supervisor that I could speak to, to customer relations telling me that they would speak with the director of operations and have him/her call me. On my latest call to customer relations I was told the director wouldn't call me. I was also told that I wouldn't get a full refund, maybe 80 percent, which is fine with me. The motel wasn't booked full on the 26th, you didn't have to clean the room I didn't stay in, and I did stay and pay on the 29th, so the way I see it, your hotel didn't lose any money. By the way, the property manager didn't have the courtesy to stay on the phone with me, she kept laying the phone down when I was trying to explain my situation to her,and and talking to other people. She was rude and absolutely no help. Is there any chance someone could help me with this?

Your motel 6 in Lumberton North Carolina had filthy walls and no towels are wash cloths bathroom ceiling leaked and water every where. Asked two times for towels told they were dirty. Pot smell from rooms next door. Just nasty. We were there for a powwow and won't be back. All we stay in is motel 6 when traveling.

Afternoon, my partner and I stayed at the Motel 6 in LaCrosse, WI. The first problem we encountered was a group of 7 guys, grilling on a charcoal grill less than 2 feet from the building. When I used a side entrance that was near our room. There was the group of guys next to the door. They had loud music playing. That evening hotels doors was being slammed until after midnight. When we got up the hallway spelled of marijuana heavily. Which was interesting considering the hotel was to be non smoking. The best part oof this experience. My partner discovered he left a shirt behind. I have been calling since noon to this hotel and no one is answering. I drove an hour back to check they say they dont have it. I checked the bags and the vehicle. This is the worst experience I ever had at a hotel. I stay hotels every month due to travel for work.

Elizabeth Reshel
Room 141

room was clean houskeepers friendly
front desk staff all were good excwpt for the morning lady Krystal very curt and borderline rude was not impressed by her customer service skills at all

Bed covers have burns walls dirty base boards have melded hair in the sheets when shower floor floods

If I could give you a minus star I would. On 04/27/19 I made a reservation for 2 nights. 05/03 and 05/04 at your Boulder hwy, Las Vegas NV motel 6. I called the motel directly to make the reservation. 702-457-8051. I made the reservation for my husband, Jose Obando and his friend, Peter Hively. I received a confirmation email with a confirmation number of EK6RANYEDG. Today my husband arrived at the Boulder hwy Motel 6 and was told they had no record of the reservation and also that confirmation number was not one of theirs. I called your main reservation phone number and was told the same thing. Luckily the motel had rooms available and he got a room. The price was also higher then I was quoted by an additional 30 dollars. Now how can this be, Here is a copy of the confirmation e mail.
Confirmation Number:

FF
Average rate: $95.94 USD
Total w/tax*: $276.94 USD

very weird and disappointing, Cheryl Obando cherbando1@yahoo.com

I have been complaining about the phones for a number of months now, in Rock Springs,wy. You cant get thru to anyone, I hit promp #3 for the front desk and it reverts back to the initial prompts. This is very annoying.

My family and I checked into this motel (room 309) on April 25th, 2019. Our employee (we own a property mgmt company) checked into room 211 at the same time. We were charged a deposit of $100 upon check-in, and then entered our room that was supposed to be a non-smoking room yet it smelled of smoke and there were literal burn holes in the bed blankets. The beds did not seem clean. There was a bum outside that was asking us for $10 so he could pay for his room... he stayed there our entire stay (through May 2nd). On Monday the 29th, one of the housekeepers accidentally walked into our room... then a little while after that, a bigger black lady tried walking right into our room right in front of me while I was standing outside in front of the room, even though I asked her where she was going and if she needs something, and she just ignored me and tried walking into my room. That’s when I started telling her that this was the 2nd time an employee has walked into my room, even though we haven’t reported any issues and we’re all paid up! Then my wife walks out of the room to see what’s going on and she’s holding a candle and a lighter (we couldn’t stand the smoke smell in the room so we went and bought a candle at the Walmart across the street) and the black lady starts yelling at us saying that if she smells smoke in that room we are getting charged a $250 fee and continues going off on us, although we did NOTHING wrong and my wife is telling her that we’re not smokers. Then she asks if we need anything and my wife says toilet paper, towels and garbage bags. The lady comes back with two towels and toilet paper and my wife brings her two towels in a Walmart bag and the lady proceeds to HARASS her about that!! She says “WHAT’s THIS?! Dump it out so I can inspect the towels.” And they get dumped onto the ground and she sees that one towel has been used to wipe a strawberry lemonade spill and YELLS AT MY WIFE saying we are being charged for this damage and this towel is $5 and continues yelling as she’s walking away and my wife is saying “You can’t wash this?? Bleach should do it just fine...” Mind you, all this is happening while our employee (who had to be moved from room 211 to room 201 because her sink was clogged for DAYS and her A/C didn’t work and no one was doing anything about it) was NOT being harassed for handing in HER towels that looked WAY worse than ours (she wiped up RED KOOLAID)!!!! We just checked out today and found that we have been charged $10 for that towel that we were HARASSED over and considering that we were treated like SHIT by this lady that I assume is a manager, (she has an accent that sounds like she could be from the Bahama Islands), as I saw her giving orders to employees time to time... I expect a full refund from my stay at this motel. The things that happened were unacceptable. When our employee checked out on Tuesday morning, that lady had to go inspect her room before she’d even give her deposit back because she said she assumed she’d leave the room a mess! I mean, this lady is unbelievable. I want a full refund. I paid $661.14 to stay somewhere that I felt completely UNwelcome and that was WITHOUT reason. I am attaching a copy of my bill.

Rude staff when I had problems with TV remote. He implied it was me and not remote. ANOTHER GUEST diagnosed it as dead batteries because front desk was too apathetic to care.

Even worse, room had stench of stale food. No hand towels or washcloths. Filthy grit in bottom of shower. LAST GUESTS OLD COFFEE IN COFFEE POT.

If I weren't so overtired making it unsafe for me to drive I would have left immediately. I had an 8 day reservation, checked out next morning. Unless I receive a full refund I'm calling health department as I believe property is unsanitary.
I have stayed at this chain before. this experience changed that. Never again at this chain. I shared my experience on Yelp.

I checked into the motel 6 number 433 3 at or about 730 damn Wednesday May first 2019 the lady at the desk ask me for my ID and I asked her how much it was my friend and I just got off working for a man the lady was very rude and my friend came in and thinking to put it under my name since I paid for it she put it under my friend's name she later on came to my room about 2 in the afternoon I told me I was on drugs cuz she knew what person on drugs look like a little walk down to get a soda water and she acted nice to me about 4 a.m. lady came to my door while I'm crying to get a ride home and then she said I had a naked woman right out of my room if I was smoking in my room I told her I wasn't she said can I come in no problem I told her she came in and said that I was smoking and that she's going to call the person who rented the room I said I rented the room she said well I don't know who did but you're the man who you work for I should go ahead and do what you're going to have to do it I don't care my phone number is 2102029352. I had to pay 120 dollars to get a ride with Lyft I was going to wait for.my friend to get off. I

I have been here for a month and housekeeping is terrible they go thru your personal belonging when you are gone money and personal items have been taken front desk is awesome you all need to do background checks on these people and they half clean your room they do not need to come unless I am here but they still come they keep up loud noises some needs to check in behind them Ido not plan on staying here long I am at the one by the airport I keep the room clean myself they are not doing a good job I do not like them going in my personal belongings something needs to be done about this as this wont continue to happen I feel they are doing it because I am in here by myself my number is 404-484-0815 IN Atlanta Ga

Have feedback for Motel 6?